48.
791 6 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rose was the first to greet Kazuma, as an old friend in arms, she was quite surprised by his presence.

- Aren't you supposed to be in a coma?

- We don't see each other after a year and that's the first thing you say? As always a direct woman.

- you know me.

- I owe it to my grandfather, the original plan was for the doctors to operate on me while someone was there while sending messages to my brain, but it seems that there was nothing wrong with it, I just needed my brain to activate, and the boy came and did it made.

- Do you know who it is?.

-I don't know, he came with a mask and hooded.

-ho, so he didn't say his identity? I have a suspicion as to why.

- and me seeing your smile.

Kazuma said, he began to look at his sister who was happily approaching his schoolmates, then he looked at a boy who was in the corner of all the celebration, he had found him, he had the same aura.

-I have an idea why I hide his identity.

Kazuma said as he glanced at Ren surreptitiously.

Rose also glanced in Ren's direction surreptitiously.

-I separate it.

- Sorry?.

- I'll commit him to my sister, he's already separated.

- Couldn't you be nicer? Couldn't you give my sister the opportunity?

-Investigate everything about him, your sister ignores him at school, my little sister is closer to him, so she should go to me.

- ha..., I still couldn't find out everything that happened with my sister in my absence, so, let's walk rose, let's talk about nostalgia and the favors you owe me, let's see who gets it.

Rose and Kazuma spoke quite low that no one apart from those 2 with their enhanced senses could hear, the other nobles didn't even want to get close, their beautiful and strong presence and appearance separated them from the rest.

Ren on the other hand felt chills, he began to suspect that something troublesome was coming.

after about half an hour, the emperor arrived with his family.

everyone had to stand up, as the emperor walked around the room with the current queen, who had the same eyes as the headmistress.

who she cheated on, she was the spitting image of Naomi, only much more mature.

the emperor had black hair with black eyes, he looked pretty good on it.

Ren had to applaud this family of beautiful people.

As Ren turned his attention to the rest of the room, he saw Naomi being surrounded by many handsome nobles, among others covered in jewels.

even though he saw a few married men leaving their wives alone to go talk to them, it seemed ridiculous to ren.

although polygamy is legal, that is usually for people with power, since wives usually come from big houses, they cannot allow their daughter to be married as a second wife to someone who has little power, since the first wife always gets married. carries most of the inheritance.

But leaving his wife alone to go see another woman, he strangely reminded her a bit of his old world of his.

In another part of the room, Rose was seen frowning, while Kazuma had a cool smile.

The detail is that both looked at him.

Kazuma then grabbed a glass and gave it a couple of taps to get attention.

- the very good night with all.

Ren stood up at that moment, she was curious what he would say after being in a coma for a year.

- You see, today I woke up from being in a coma for more than a year, and I want to thank my family and comrades, who never gave up on me, on this night of celebration I want to make 2 statements.

- the first is that, now that I'm awake, I'll be working with my grandfather to get rid of those piranhas that attacked my family when I fell into a coma.

' That guy doesn't mess around.

Ren thought as Kazuma made his second statement.

- and the second thing is that I want to declare the commitment that was decided, between my sister Kuroka Nakiri and Ren Artega.

Ren's jaw dropped at the absurd idea she just heard.

but the one who took it the worst was Kuroka herself.

she advanced toward her brother as she exclaimed.

- I refuse!

- Kuroka, calm down a bit, we'll talk at home.

- nothing that we talk about at-home brother! how could you commit me to that useless good for nothing!

- Perhaps you do not remember what happened the last time!

- A nobleman almost killed you for an engagement! And now you want to engage me with a nobody, do you want to embarrass me for the rest of my life by linking me with him!?

-He does not have a noble title, he has no land, he has no talent, and the only thing in his favor is his ability to cook, how do you want to commit me to someone like that!?

Kuroka kept throwing out quite insulting comments.

ren, on the other hand, he just thought.

'he's not wrong about anything.

Ren is not good with politics, he hates it rather well, he doesn't have any noble title either, his goal is to get a house and do nothing.

properties, he does not have any, although he plans to buy a property to make his house, he supposed that with all the modifications he plans to make, it will cost him at least half of all the pay he will have, besides since he already told Kazuma that he had nothing serious on your brain, the insurance reward will be reduced.

Since he only plans to use martial arts and avoid magic for the public, he could be called manaless.

Ren didn't care about those words, but for the others, it didn't.

Akane wanted to go in and shut up that woman who spoke ill of her sensei, Ren had talent, she knew that lightning was a lost attribute that would be highly coveted if discovered, so Ren preferred to keep things quiet.

Aiko was also getting angry, she remembered Ren's teachings, and she knew that Ren was intelligent, quite in fact, so much so that he could work in anything related to being an official, but she also knew with the laziness that Ren had that it would be annoying.

Amerie and Aiko knew that ren was the possessor of the ray, that day in the office they were told that if ren could influence Kazuma's brain, while he was being operated on, he could also help his relatives.

In Amerie's case, he was her grandfather, and in Aiko's case, although her mother didn't tell her who he is, it seems that he is a relative of hers.

Kiriko and Kumiko also wanted to get in to refute those statements.

Kiriko knew that Ren was strong, quite strong, so she heard from Aiko when they talked about Ren earlier about the plan that his parents were making, she heard how Ren fought against the wolves while supporting the girls.

and Amerie heard ren cut off quickly and precisely at the wolves as they were running to the tree to kill that chimpanzee in the dungeon.

Kumiko on the other hand, holding her wrists, felt the blood running down his arm, so he took advantage of the fact that he was behind Kiriko to wipe his hands.

Rose, on the other hand, held her sister's shoulder, preventing her from getting in.

she secretly gave Kazuma a smirk.

Kazuma also saw rose's teasing smile, and sighed to himself, he got too far ahead of things.

Kazuma pulled his sister out of the party.

The other nobles looked at Ren as if he was a bug, although he dressed like a noble, from what Kuroka said, he was just a nobody.

Ren on the other hand was eating, and couldn't care less about the look on that noble trash.

As the tense atmosphere grew, the emperor got up from his seat, drawing everyone's attention.

- attention to all, despite the shameful act that we have just observed.

- Let's start the award ceremony.

All the nobles were brought chairs, which were placed in the corners of the room, which began to rise like pillars.

And the emperor sat in his much more decorated and large armchair, while the other relatives sat in smaller chairs around him.

Then, the area where the emperor began to rise a few meters, along with stairs appeared.

Rose, a general under direct orders from the emperor, stood on top of a pillar, which rose a few meters, but even so, the throne looked much higher.

Ren wanted to sigh for such an unnecessary and long show that the emperor put on.

But he couldn't because of the large number of lairs here, all in golden armor.

the students lined up, all the students from A and some from B were present, in front of them were their respective tutors.

Ren lined up with the others, while he looked around at himself.

At today's award ceremony, one of the nobles presents here as a traitor to the empire.

when kiriko gets word from the emperor about receiving the medal from him, that noble spy will be the first to complain.

The greatest enemy of Kiriko and his group is an organization, it is the first enemy of the 4 races.

It is not known when this organization was created, but it is known that the members of that organization called [Clan of the Unknown], are all members of the 4 races.

In the game they were created just to give the light user protagonist problems, they were afraid that he is the most powerful being on the planet.

In the end, it was because they wanted to cause trouble that Kiriko was able to come out on top.

It is said that there was a possibility that they were the ones who caused the attack on the dungeon, but the truth is that Ren did not think that everything was just a political issue.

When his mind came to, there were already 5 students kneeling.

Ren took advantage of all eyes on them and moved to the back of the place to the buffet table.

Ren still hasn't fully discovered the taste of venison.

As he ate, even with the servants' eyes looking at him strangely, he turned his attention to the front.

The emperor was giving some kind of speech to those 5 students who were lined up and kneeling in front of him.

the students who were currently receiving medals were.

Kiriko Hakuya.

Amerie Slyford.

Aiko evilness.

Kara.

Y

Akane Scarlett.

Ren was a little surprised by her presence there, but seeing the proud look on her sister's face, he knew something had happened.

She was also missing Kuroka, but remembering the anger that she must continue to feel, she shrugged.

All 5 received monetary rewards and medals from the families of the other parents they were saved from, but when they were all asked, they all decided to refuse the money.

when asked why kiriko asked for the microphone for a few words.

Ren turned around at that moment since surely Kiriko would say something that has to do with protecting your companions and heroic things, that bored him.

Kiriko first nodded to the girls, and they did the same, she grabbed the microphone and without a hint of hesitation said

- I invite Ren Artega since, without him, no student could have left the dungeon.

when he heard that, ren who was eating and about to put the spoon in his mouth, dropped the spoon.

there was a deathly silence, no one in this room said a word.

The first to speak was the emperor himself.

- I allow, Student Ren Artega, to come to the front so you can also receive a medal.

Ren started to walk still with a blank mind, when he felt the cold ground making contact with his fist as he knelt beside Akane, he thought.

' whatever the hell it ends up being named.

He wanted to curse someone, he was about to receive a medal.

his mind was already imagining himself having to desert this country, nor would he run errands for those greedy and fastidious nobles.

Ren's head was thinking about possibilities so much that he missed everything in the outside world.

Something that this narrator will be proud to explain.

The emperor made a speech about heroism and supporting your comrades, as the nobles had very bitter expressions.

He also gave him a noble title, it was the suggestion of 4 secret sponsors so that the emperor can't say his name, the other nobles realized that it must be something serious.

many secretly clicked their tongues, since Ren had received a medal, he could run errands for the nobles in the form of petitions.

but everyone in this room knew that it was just threatening to kill the boy's parents to accept the requests no matter how long or dangerous they were.

But now that he received a noble title, he was one of them, despite having the lowest title of Baron, he cannot be forced in any way to receive petitions, since the emperor had quite strict life laws for nobles, yes They will try something against you, in the worst case.

they could lose their land and property.

Something that for these greedy and power-hungry nobles would be a no-no.

Ren.exe automatically set ren to answer yes to the obligations as a new noble.

He received a small vacant lot in the capital and a house in the northwestern coastal area of ​​the country.

The party after that ended quickly, many had something bitter in their mouths.

The only ones who felt calm were the 10 noble families from the neutral faction.

along with the 5 protagonists.

In addition to the Nakiri family receiving a slap in the face, recently his daughter was speaking ill of the boy and a few moments later he received a medal with a noble title.

Accompanied by Akane, Ren arrived at his house, they invited him to immediately receive the rewards from him, but Akane answered Ren saying that he was too excited and that it will be better to talk tomorrow so that they are calmer.

Ren returned to his apartment next to Akane a little red because he had to hold his arm to move him since if he left him he would just stay still.

When he was put to bed, and left alone, only after 10 minutes did his brain reset and the first words he said were.

"What the m!#$%" just happened!.

26