49.
711 6 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

the next morning, in the office of the director of All.

Naomi could be seen happy and humming a song.

She now felt quite relaxed.

When she grabbed Ren's file, she remembered the events of the dungeon.

When the first 2 groups of students came back, they saw Eira sitting on an ice throne.

when she didn't see her miss, it is said that the surroundings completely froze, and the students didn't freeze as a shield of fire protected them.

But the owner of that shield was also scary, she had a furious look while she was surrounded by flames and looked around looking for her sister.

The 2 women, Rose Scarlett and Eira exuded a lot of pressure.

Naomi had to immediately teleport to that place to protect her nephew from dying from the pressure, she spent a good amount of mana to get there without using a long spell.

after things calmed down just a bit as the 2 women had icy stares.

Kiriko explained the entire situation, unfortunately including the fall.

Kumiko couldn't even get close to him out of fear.

Three women looked at Kiriko at that moment.

the white-haired girl looked at him as if he were a damned dirty worm that doesn't even deserve to be called human, another looked at him as if she wanted to overthrow the royalty of the empire, and the same director looked at his nephew with disappointment and almost anger. undisguised.

Kumiko doesn't know where he got the ovaries from, but he jumped into the conversation just then by explaining something that Ren casually mentioned as they explored the 5th floor.

"On the way through the second floor, locking the wolves in a cave, they appeared from another

"I had to clean all that cave and I realized that the caves were connected like an anthill, on the 4th floor it was the same way, that's why I arrived tired, this damn place looks like a mousetrap.

"Having to get rid of extra tickets was a problem, but even so there were some enthusiastic young wolves who managed to find another ticket, that's what these nobles struggle with.

After saying that, the 2 women calmed down hoping for another way out, but one threatened to overthrow the empire if they don't find their sister, and another with a declaration of war if their miss doesn't show up, both of them too. They threatened to kill Kiriko.

That is why Ren's achievement became very important, he avoided a possible rebellion and a war with the demons.

Naomi also sighed afterward, although she doesn't like to admit it, being SSS rank is not being immortal, if Abadon himself came, which is very likely if his daughter had not appeared, someone who would move his armies forgetting his desire for peace for his sake. daughter, in addition to the internal attacks, her country could not survive.

Initially, she wanted to give the rank of Earl to Ren, but she knew that those noble bastards would not accept that.

She sighed at her inability to reward the one who saved her country.

As she continued to sign documents, she felt a presence that went to her needle instead of going to her room after class, she knew it was ren.

She fixed some of her hair and took a good look at her jacket, when she felt ren arrive, she smiled in a professional way that she immediately broke after seeing ren's face.

How is the face of someone who likes to sleep as if it were the greatest pleasure in life?

Well, Ren didn't look like that in Naomi's opinion right now.

he had very large dark circles with red eyes and a posture as if she had run around the entire academy.

but all that happened is that ren didn't sleep the rest of the night.

He doesn't mind being like this, all battered and frowned upon.

Naomi asked carefully.

- Something bad happened yesterday ren?.

"Yes, you told me that I would not receive a medal, but instead I received a title along with that medal, can you explain to me what happened?

- I can explain it, ren, you see, they was going to give you the medal yes or yes, but the student Akane told us about your concern and that is why we used that solution.

"ha..., at least I'll have money.

- Yes, about that...

"um?

- your bank account has been frozen.

"Huh, did I do something wrong?

- Some nobles believe that you were the one who originated the attack to gain influence on the chiefs' daughters.

"That's absurd, I don't even want to be noble in the first place.

- As you are under suspicion, the nobles forced the bank to freeze your account until all this problem is solved, the guy who locked them up was also just a pawn.

"And I can't go directly to the other 2 patients I have to cure?

- about that too...

"Let me guess, the peace treaty is in poor condition to be able to go to other continents?

- almost, some people believe that the one who caused this was someone from another continent.

"...

- and therefore, it is necessary to solve the internal problems in the empire so that it can be allowed to go there.

"ha..., who was the one who said that I was the one who caused everything?

- the Lambard house, it seems that his heir has a problem with you.

"Even though I didn't do anything to him, any other bad news you have to give me? (-_-)

- not (╥﹏╥).

"I'm not angry with you director, it's just a bad situation that came my way, when things calm down they should return my frozen account.

or that's where it stayed, but 1 month passed and nothing.

.

.

.

All this month, ren thought it would be something momentary, but nothing came.

The food was running out and since he was caught unawares, he only had a few coins that he had to use to buy canned food, he couldn't go outside to hunt monsters since for now, he was under observation.

Classes continued as usual, only now she was called by Kiriko to train, Akane also wanted to train more often.

Ren on the other hand only agreed, used the lazy style against the experienced kiriko, and trained the flexibility of said art.

For his training with Akane, as Akane for some reason only wanted to train with Ren and not Kiriko, Ren used different martial arts to the surprise of Aiko and Kumiko who were there since Kiriko was training alone.

He didn't use his usual lazy style, he wanted Akane to specialize in not just one fighting style, so he used different martial arts with gloves.

He also used different weapons, although he had some mastery with some, like swords and spears, things like shields and magic he left to Kumiko and Aiko.

He also trained his magic, getting even more reaction ability.

Girls like Amerie and Kara also trained together.

But Kuroka decided to be alone for a while, she felt embarrassed with ren that night.

When they said that she would be engaged to hers, she immediately remembered the threatening letters that she had received before threatening her future fiancé regardless of his rank, since her brother was not there, she was afraid.

Imagine with ren that he was someone common, so he refused immediately, to protect him, after telling his brother, Kazuma realized that he was way ahead of the situation, and sighed as he thought of rose's mocking smile.

Though Rose didn't commit to her sister yet since it would take some time because her sister wanted things to stay the way they are.

Half a month later, Aiko casually noticed that Ren didn't go to the cafeteria almost, and with Eira, they were curious to see how his refrigerator was, and they saw that he only ate canned food, when Aiko asked Ren why he didn't say anything to her or anyone, ren just answered.

"It's my problem.

Ren after saying that, had to kneel in front of 3 women who were worried and angry about him since he did not receive good food, in addition to training them every day.

The girls decided that from now on, Ren would cook for Aiko and Eira.

Ren was able to see a small smile on Eira's face from time to time when she ate what Ren cooked, although she always denied it.

When Kuroka was able to talk to the others again, she only treated Ren calmly, neither coldly nor with respect, just cordially, which for her is "I don't want to" or "No thanks", and short sentences and only when necessary.

After a month, Ren was called back to the principal's office.

- Ren, I have the solution to your problems.

" tell me what I have to do?.

- go away

"of the continent? when?.

- It's not that, I meant to go on a mission.

"Really? Can you explain it to me?

- well...

Naomi told about the real situation with the emperor.

it turns out that the emperor was not as full of power as ren believed he was on the brink of being overthrown.

The northwest area of ​​the empire had problems with some kind of epidemic, almost all the country's borders are in trouble, and the central nobles are taking advantage of that to annoy the king and make him leave the kingdom.

...

(...)

what happened author? not that ren was with an emperor of great power!?.

(Don't even look at me, I'm up to date with what Ren knows).

the bone you are lost.

(well...)

Anyway, let's see where this leads.

Ren was surprised with the information, he also found out that compared to other countries, this kingdom was almost like a shell, used only as the main one of the treaty, and if they fail we will be sacrificed to the 3 races.

"So, I don't think he told me all this just to make time, right?

- the truth, it is necessary to send help to the northwest area.

"And you want me to go?

- Yes.

"Okay, I'll take it as a job, and this time the money in a vault that I can take with me.

- the deal is done, you can leave whenever you want, I'll send you details of the Holland family that dominates that area.

"I'll go after packing clothes.

- You will say goodbye to everyone, right?

Ren paused for a moment and then answered.

"Tell them I went on an urgent mission.

- Okay, take care.

"See you later director.

Ren went back to her room taking advantage of the fact that everyone is in class now.

and he headed to the airport of the academy, on the way he went to the shop of the blacksmith class, as they are usually a pure novice practitioner, he chose a cheap light armor.

Before leaving, he made an exact clone of himself with the ring, ordering him to go rob certain nobles that the headmistress gave him on a list, those troublesome nobles, he planned to thoroughly check out.

He changed the face of the clone before boarding the plane.

While he was on his way, he checked the given documents, and there is an epidemic, the disease is called [mana poisoning].

When a dungeon is usually created, ordinary people are usually told if there are any in the area to stay away since the mana in the air is usually bad for them and that disease is caused by continuous exposure.

But in the Holland territory, most people are usually ignored as they do not want to create schools there.

I sigh at the annoyance that I had to take care of, apparently, there are so many low-ranking dungeons in the middle of the city that quite a few common houses had to be closed, and the locals were full of complaints, while the policemen charged the locals an outrage for protection.

Ren checked the neighboring cities and marveled at how useless the emperor is.

As he looked out the window of his plane, he sighed at the troublesome job he just got himself into and assured himself that he would steal every last drop from the Lambard house if he got the chance later.

When he arrived, he went to the address that was supposed to be his property.

The photo showed a large mansion, full of luxuries.

But ren when he arrived, instead of seeing the beautiful house that Naomi mentioned, instead there was a dungeon door.

Ren sighed as he went to an inn paying with the pocket money Naomi gave him before leaving.

Since he gave it to her in a ring, he didn't pay much attention to it.

I keep the ring inside his ring, and then I empty the things that were inside his ring, how he did it I have no idea, I only know that this bum managed to be able to take things out at once instead of one by one.

he paid for a single room and in the single bed, he lay down and went to sleep, with a headache of what awaited him tomorrow.

Naomi was in her office too with a headache, after ren left, 4 students came to his office at once, complaining a lot about why they didn't notice ren left.

Kiriko said that it was quite good to train his martial arts with ren and was frustrated that he left.

Aiko came complaining about who will feed her now while looking like she is going to shed tears.

Akane at least was nicer, she asked with a smile the whole time she asked for information from ren, and after that, she quietly left.

Kumiko didn't say a word, but from the nervous twitch on her face, it seemed that she didn't like this unannounced move.

Naomi was curious about what she would do there, she knew there were dungeons.

Even with the false reports that they gave her about her, she knew that there were nobles who were bothering her, but she could not send her to anyone because she does not have political power.

The kingdom has a great history that only a man can enter the kingdom, but hurting the mind of the current king, he ended up with 2 daughters, and then the doctor told him that now he is infertile.

He said that he would expect his grandson to rule his country, but while he waited for Kiriko to grow up, he got Alzheimer's.

He hopes that Kiriko will grow strong and reign in the future, but due to his illness, over time he forgot the territories that the nobles managed, at the party, he was with his wife all the time and did not greet anyone in private because it was It is very possible that he does not remember it until now only very few know about that disease, but even so he is still stubborn that he wants Kiriko to turn 18 so that he can reign.

He planned to send Kiriko instead of Ren, but she knew that Kiriko is a boy, he was only 5 years old when he entered the life of luxury, along with the other children.

They are all nobles, who could not do anything in life outside.

Ren also sent her a medal in a package that should arrive at her residence tomorrow, along with documents that he comes from the crown that the emperor himself signed.

and she sent a message to her phone with the mission.

- have the nobles close those dungeons.

she put down her phone while she had a coffee and put her feet in stockings on her table, something that rubs off on her when she's alone here.

.

.

.

Author

( Yes)

Ren won't find those documents right?

(I know, you know, even the readers know, those papers will never be found ren)

it's fried, isn't it?

(he will figure it out somehow).

20