50.
759 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ren got up at 7 in the morning to walk around the city and gather information on the situation here.

there are 3 zones in this place, the noble zone, the zone where you could say common people live, and to the east and west, almost at the tip of the territory, were the slums, or the marginalized neighborhoods as they are called here.

The people in the slums, many were sick, and there were small houses that were used to put patients.

Ren had also changed his clothes and put on something casual, an old short that he always wore, and a simple polo shirt that he got a little dirty on the way to be able to pass unnoticed.

But those who were around here saw that Ren's clothes were very little dirty.

Ren also saw many people lying on the ground all dirty and dusty.

the thugs were also strutting down the road.

When a gangster wanted to kick a mother with her son.

Ren secretly threw a needle at the bald guy's foot, the man fell to the ground as he screamed in pain.

His partner immediately turned around and pulled out a gun as he yelled.

- who was the one who did that?

The surrounding people turned away in fear

Ren threw another needle, this time hitting the guy with the pompadour hairstyle in the shoulder, causing him to yelp in pain as he grabbed his partner and left.

the partner cursed as he was pulled and still screamed in pain.

Ren secretly clapped his hands and remembered Isabel's teachings.

When classes started, ren arrived as usual.

He fell asleep, but unfortunately, there were seat changes.

Ren didn't give it much thought as he walked out of there.

There wasn't much change, except for the change of Kuroka's seat, and instead, he sat down empty.

The teacher introduced a new scholarship student, who turned out to be Isabel.

Ren was a little surprised and Isabel commented that after the investigations it turned out that Isabel was also a victim and the principal to protect the students from her gave her a wish opportunity and she wished to study in All.

Which ended up in Ren's class.

For some reason her attitude towards Ren changed a lot, being friendly only with Ren and returning to his cold attitude towards the others.

Ren realized that she still has her hatred of nobles, but when he told Isabel that he is now a noble, she just said

- Y ?.

Ren decided to ignore this woman since it didn't seem necessary to talk to her, but despite not talking about her, she kept clinging to ren.

Even in the training camps, he put her and her knowledge to use and asked if he could teach her how to throw needles.

He instead shared some facts about her pressure points with her, and they exchanged knowledge about her.

as they were both quite knowledgeable on the subject, she was knowledgeable about the nerves of monsters, and ren was quite knowledgeable about the nerves of the human body.

Every time they shared knowledge, it seemed like the club of the rare ones because of the laughter they let out occasionally, it seemed that they shared a rare taste.

Only Kumiko knew that they were talking there and decided that he would not even approach them, which he shared with the others and they also did not approach them at that time.

After those idiots left, Ren walked over to his mother.

That seeing ren it seemed that he would cry in fear while protecting his son, ren had been misunderstood by some other troublemaker, so he just sighed while secretly throwing a small needle at him that would reduce the pain for a while, and put a potion of small recovery for his bruises along with some fruit that he put in his backpack.

As he walked through the common area, where the commercial areas tend to be and there weren't so many dungeons, the place seemed somewhat quiet.

But in the upper-class area, there were no stalls, only brand stores, and no dungeons in the vicinity.

Once he finished all his sightseeing for the day, he sent a letter to Duke Holland asking that by order of the director, he close the dungeons.

the letter that arrived in his room in 3 days also with a simple answer.

- solved your problems you, damn crazy.

Ren had put his name and everything, but it seems that it was not enough for the noble.

Ren didn't know that when he ordered his mail, the one he answered saw him still in his common clothes and thought that maybe he was a citizen of the slums, so he put his letter in the citizen part.

The letters sent to the nobles, or at least in the Holland family, are usually separated into 3 parts.

One was sent by his friends, another sent by nobles from other territories, and another sent by his people.

The one who reviews the last one is usually his most trusted butler, who did not know Ren's name since his achievement is usually better known in the capital than in this place where only the noble reads the newspapers.

Duke Holland was in the capital, plus Ren asked Naomi not to let anyone know that he traveled, which Naomi happily did.

Once Ren received the answer, he realized that he had to do his things alone, another time.

He left the house looking for information from the guild that owns these dungeons.

It turns out that only one guild, sponsored by the Holland family, had its branch here.

it was the white fang.

Ren saw that things were simpler this way, if it was only a guild that was the problem, she only had one problem to remove.

At night, she went to one of the dungeons and sat on a bench that was there.

Wait.

He had made a shadow clone with the face of a random someone he saw out there and sent it to blow up dynamite at the branch.

The moment the explosion was heard, the guards who were standing around rushed towards his guild.

Ren took the opportunity to go through the door taking advantage of the fact that the next excursion would be in 2 days.

Once inside, the cold ran across his face.

Lucky that it came with fleece clothes, on top of more clothes.

Ren walked through the dungeon, using a small layer of mana on his body to warm himself.

he might get hot with lightning, but he prefers to keep the energy from it in case he needs to use body enhancement.

Along the way, he found horned rabbits.

Despite not being able to move much, he killed them.

And by absorbing them he received some brain energy along with recharging some mana.

I also got an unexpected notification.

[acquired cold resistance 0.02%]

Ren was surprised and smiled under his mask, this ability was better than it seemed.

He kept killing and exploring the dungeon along the way, luckily this dungeon only had 3 floors, with the boss still reloading he quickly reached the core as he killed monsters and ignored the notification messages.

Once I destroy the core, it came out.

Setting foot outside, he quickly scanned the surroundings.

there was still a mess outside.

he quickly slipped away and covered his tracks, once they realize the dungeon is closed it will be troublesome.

Once he was sure, he took off all his warm clothes, and in his pants and polo shirt, he walked towards a bench in a park.

once he sat down, he spread out, but his stomach was upset, he was quite hungry.

Since he had been doing everything quickly and secretly, he only used the skin of some monsters, to coat his light armor, which was on his ring.

he looked to the side of him and saw a girl eating a chicken sandwich.

Ren looked at the said sandwich with a fixed gaze.

The girl with double pigtails, felt somewhat uncomfortable while Ren looked at her, seeing him all battered and somewhat pale, she stared at her sandwich and after making a mental struggle, gave him a piece.

Ren received the sandwich and was surprised by such a gesture.

In this place where the food is expensive, besides the fact that this girl is thin, the girl still invited her bread, for this reason, Ren gave more value to this piece of bread.

and Ren ate it heartily.

But the girl took the piece from the bottom, and when she took another bite, it spilled out all its contents of frayed chicken and fell to the ground.

The girl bent down and looked at the chicken on the ground, and she was about to pick it up as she cried.

Ren at that moment lifted her from her clothes in the air, she was very light because of how thin she was.

the girl in her arms began to stir.

- Let me go! I don't want to waste it.

the girl wanted to let go, and in response, she wanted to throw a punch at ren.

Ren locked the little fist as she responded.

"Don't worry little girl, I'll give you a coin if you do me a favor.

- ok.

the girl stopped moving

How much did the sandwich cost you?

- 2 coins, sir.

" then go to the store and bring me 2, I'm waiting for someone, and in return, I will give you a coin.

Ren smiled as he took out 4 coins.

the girl nodded as she quickly ran off.

Ren knew that this girl may go home and give Ren's money to her parents, after all, she gave him 4 coins, and if he comes he will only receive 1 in return, but he wanted to see if it was possible to save this place.

Ren was sitting, at 15 minutes when he thought the girl would not come, the girl came sweating while she brought 2 chicken sandwiches.

- here you go, sir.

"Thank you very much, sit down, I was waiting for you.

The girl was surprised that she was the one Ren was waiting for and she sat down eagerly and received one of Ren's sandwiches.

the sandwich tasted better than the one he had a while ago, ren thought maybe he went to another store.

They both ate in silence, but the girl had an embarrassed look on her face.

" something happens?.

- Well, you see sir, on the way I met my father, and...

"He wanted to take your money?

- It's not that, my father is very honest.

" then?.

- as today my father received a client after a long time, we went to celebrate by buying a couple of sandwiches in a famous store around here, but we realized that the sandwiches they made were not that good tasting, and looking at the prices, It was cheaper to buy the ingredients and let him make them, he makes them better, that's why I went and brought 2 sandwiches made by my father, and I had 2 coins left over.

he stood up and bowed.

- sorry for not telling you when I came, I felt so ashamed of myself

Ren looked at the girl with her hand outstretched, and she received the 2 coins.

"Sit down brat.

- I'm not a brat!

exclaimed the girl as she left all her submissive attitude of hers from a moment ago.

"Then sit down.

the girl sat down again, and she quickly ate her sandwich, she wanted to go away and leave this guy who seemed to be honest but was rude.

ren who watched the girl get up, she had an idea.

" Hey Girl.

- Yes?.

"I loved those sandwiches, what do you think if tomorrow at the same time, you come and I buy you 2 more?

- really!?.

"Yes, the truth is that sandwich took away my hunger.

- I will sir, excuse me for thinking you were rude.

" But I am.

- really?.

"Yes, see you later brat.

Ren said as she ran.

- I'm not a brat!

the girl screamed as ren ran away, looking at the seat she left, she found a note that she said.

- Here's the payment for tomorrow.

along with 2 coins.

the girl laughed while holding back her tears, after 3 days she will be able to have dinner with her father, she ran quickly while sneaking home, she wanted to avoid the thieves in the area.

Ren, on the other hand, came to her room and took a shower.

Once she took a shower and took out some tools and the light armor that she had.

Her body almost froze in the dungeon, so she took out skins from the strongest monsters and brought them here.

He couldn't sell the skins or send equipment because it would be like showing everyone that he was responsible.

Once he made a slightly warmer armor, he checked the state of it.

[Condition]

Name: Ren Artega.

Qualification:

none.

Magic Affinity:

Ray

level 5 (upgradable)

Attributes :

Strength: c

Agility: C+

Resistance: c

Intelligence: c

Mana Ability: c+

Luck: ???

fighting styles:

[lazy style] - Rank A (can be improved).

Skills:

[mind in flux] -rank S - passive/active.

An ability is given by (๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ), when activated the user gains the ability to have emotions in a calm and continuous flow, no matter how affected the user is, thus preventing out of control, it also passively blocks all mind control abilities.

This ability can negatively affect the user if they keep it active for a long time since it is linked to mental strength, the more mental strength the user has, the longer it will be possible to maintain the ability.

[nerve regeneration]- Rank S - passive/active.

-An ability is given by (๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ), with this you can absorb <neural energy> from other living beings and accumulate it, once this is done, you can use said energy to repair cells, brain damage among other injuries.

- There is a small chance of being able to acquire skill from the being that it absorbed.

the amount purchased: 5%

[stamina recovery]- rank D - passive

-a minor version of regeneration, with this passive ability, you will be able to recover energy much faster than before and increase your wound recovery, once this ability reaches B rank it will evolve into regeneration.

Resistances:

[Cold Resistance] - 0.6%

You have acquired the ability to resist colder temperatures, attacks with the ice attribute, and tolerance of it.

Ren checked this percentage, and although it's only 1.66%, that's just the first dungeon, there are still 23 dungeons he planned to enter.

He sighed since his work is not over yet, he returned his senses to the infiltrated clone that he had inside him.

Ren closed his eyes and felt his brain travel for a moment as he opened his eyes.

he was no longer in his room, he was cleaning a hallway while a lot of staff were moving around.

Since his clone is just a shell, he can't use his abilities here, so he can just keep walking.

Hey Ramirez.

Ren turned around and saw one of the members approaching him.

" What do you want, sir?.

- And why so much kindness? Anyway, did you bring a woman from the slums today?

"Excuse me, sir, there was a problem with it.

- like what problem?

the man said as he grabbed the guy.

"There was a riot, there was someone making trouble, that's why I couldn't take any women, sorry.

- tch, whatever, and I wanted to relieve stress.

the guy said as he took off with his friend to the locker room.

Ren just looked at him calmly, the 2 guys from the morning were just a distraction, while this "janitor" tried to take away a young girl who was at the back of the crowd.

He burned her nerves, so that he could only feel without being able to use them, and gave them to the parents who were looking for her missing daughters.

He had found an old man who was crying because his daughter the first day she came, the old man said that she had disappeared a couple of days ago, so Ren decided to help these people.

Other members claim to be janitors, he took care of all of them in the 3 days that I wait for a response from Duke Holland.

In exchange for the silence of the people, Ren would give them to them immobile, he also made sure to check each of the parents with the help of the old man who lived here all his life, he did not want any snitch to go to the guild and tell them everything. story.

These kidnappers were only C rank after all.

All I need is to go visit them one night and give them a shock while they sleep.

As Ren cleaned up, he took advantage of a young hunter for his D-rank energy entering the bathroom, and Ren followed a few moments later.

Once Ren came out, he was with another new face, and the guild would need a replacement hunter.

He went to the locker room and heard a chat from the 2 members who had been with him before while taking a shower.

- Damn!, who could have been the idiot who put dynamite on the wall, there was the training room.

Do you think it's one of these locals?

- I don't think so, those useless people are silent, they don't even have money to buy the dynamite fuse, it must be some other idiot.

- Do you think the guild leader will come?

-Not yet, it's just an explosion, he won't waste his time coming here, besides, Duke Holland should have already moved his men to find the culprit.

-If they find him, I hope he gives it to us, I would like to give him a good part of me, I destroy my favorite weights.

-Knowing that the duke was cold enough to throw his son out on the street for not having talent, he would keep it to himself.

-what a bastard to abandon his son like that.

- well, that bastard gave us a job, so don't complain and hurry up and take a bath, we have to move to find that bastard.

Ren left the locker room and went this time to another area, the branch chief's office, he walked away a few meters and when he made sure that no one was around, he reached into his pocket and pressed a button.

There was an explosion from the locker room where he was earlier, along with a scream from the office.

- And now that m!#%a happens.

As he ran quickly, Ren took advantage of the fact that he came out and put his hand on his back.

There was a plug, and she secretly plugged in a little device that once I plugged it in, turned off the hidden security camera across the hall from the office.

I go in and put all the documents that were in the office in her ring.

Once he saved everything, he made the clone disappear in a pile of smoke.

Once Ren opened his eyes again, he was in his body.

He closed his window and locked his room and took out the documents.

She had put shells on all the janitors, she spent a whole day making them, obviously from his house, most of them lived alone.

Only one had a family, ren had to take memories of the original and pass them on to the clone, he liked it it was very simple.

Getting into her brain.

Ren learned that he could get into the brain of humans, he could acquire their memories, but it's not as easy as it seems, he has to acquire all of them and go through them, but he didn't want to, it's a waste of time to read all of them that are many and messy.

and besides that for a piece of those memories, he realized those bastards disgusted ren, that's why he adsorbed the memories of him but didn't check them.

He passed them directly to the clone, the clone had also made an exclamation of disgust, he had to pretend to be that guy for a while, but by orders of his king, he agreed without complaining.

Ren also realized that this ring is more special than it seems, it is said that the ghost of the shadows had been the best thief in the world because it was impossible to catch, even though he was cornered many times, he was never caught.

Ren marveled at this ring, he knew it had many secrets, but in the game, it was never described, he sighed at his misinformation and went through all the documents.

While it was a troublesome night for Ren, in the Holland family, the head of the house was at his mansion in the capital.

He looked at the dark sky as he reviewed the report given by his butler.

The butler lowered his head as he left.

- So a sad wretch attacked my territory, huh? It seems that I have to return soon.

His phone rang, and the duke calmly walked toward him.

The voice of a man with a deep voice was heard.

-Did you hear the news?

- Yes.

- what are you going to do about it?.

- we will mobilize more guards in the city, and it will be said that everything is caused by a terrorist

- ok.

Once he hung up, I call his butler.

Isaac, come here.

- Yes Master?.

- get me information about all those who arrived in my territory in at least the last 2 weeks, also get me the names of people who have even some money and reasons to do so, or who are moralists, they must have at least C rank.

- That's how it will be master.

- now go away.

The butler left without saying a word.

Once outside, he smiled secretly, he had successfully infiltrated for his king.

22