52.
678 6 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, he bought a laptop, and with Mr. Bálder, Ren got more money.

In the beginning, he wanted to give Balder 50% of what he got, but he refused to say it was ren's money, so ren had no choice but to give him his commission of 20 coins for each successful operation.

Balder cried as he thanked Ren, Ren on the other hand just nodded as he continued to investigate.

He was casually looking for gossip in the white fang guild with the janitors he had inside.

in the 3rd dungeon clearing, they tripled the guard on the way, also at the entrances.

at night to get rid of the guards, he just had to hire night escorts to casually pass by the entrance while ren released a colorless and odorless aphrodisiac to the guards.

At night he was looking for gossip with Kelly about the situation in the slums while they trained, Kelly ended up being a monster of talent, his blows were more and more continuous.

after dungeon 5 when leaving, ren got a message.

[fake dungeon cleaned up]

[one less dungeon to awaken the great dungeon]

[5/24 clean dungeons]

Ren loved this fact, if grand dungeon means what it is, he could kill the duke without him doing it.

In the 7 cleaned, when returning to the park.

An uninvited guest arrived with Kelly.

When Ren saw this boy, the boy immediately wanted to cut Ren down with his wooden sword.

As Ren dodged, he gave Kelly a question with his eyes.

'what's this?.

Kelly quickly became familiar with the expressions of ren, who does not usually have many other than calm and mocking.

' my brother.

Ren was quite surprised, in the game he didn't describe Kelly as having a brother.

I take a good look at this child.

black hair, green eyes, and dirty.

he didn't recognize him as a character, or anywhere.

But his eyes reminded her of someone, she sighed as he thought of another bathroom.

after ren got tired of this pointless exchange, ren retracted his fingers and smacked this kid on the forehead.

- Ouch, why did you do that!.

"You were trying to hit me and I can't do it?

- but I'm cute.

"Ask Kelly if that excuse worked for her.

-I shouldn't be so cruel sensei.

"Don't tell me sensei, tell me why he tried to attack me.

- he has...

- Well, as you know, I told you that I lived with my father, right?

" Yes.

- I forgot to mention that I also live with my brother.

"Did you have a brother?

-Yes, I forgot to mention it, he is called Kiyoshi.

Ren looked at the boy on the ground, he saw that he wanted to cry, but for a different reason.

How can you forget about your brother?

he said as he came walking back to ren.

Kelly this time retracted her fist and gave the boy a hard blow.

- Ouch!, how can you be so cruel to your younger brother!.

- Nothing less than that! We are the same age.

" wait a minute.

- Yes?.

- Yes?.

"Are you telling me that they are the same age? Not even a year apart?

-Yes

-Yes.

Ren thought that maybe the father of these children was a womanizer and had a child with each one because these 2 did not look alike.

As Ren seriously wondered if she should go see the father of these children, the boy approached Ren.

-mister?.

" Yes?.

-could you give me what he gave my sister too?.

Ren was puzzled for a moment.

" because?

- Because I'm strong too, didn't you see my movements? I almost hit him too.

-Kelly told me that if she hit him, it could be her student, just as she managed to hit him.

Ren looked over at Kelly, she was behind her as she silently apologized.

a mental conversation began between master and disciple.

'then?.

' Please lend me some money sensei, I swear I'll pay you later.

Ren agreed with this child's game, after all, I earn enough money in the morning.

They walked back through the noble area, this time.

Kelly borrowed Ren's cell phone, while she wore the headphones Ren gave her and put them in Kiyoshi's ears.

Ren sighed under his breath, he will have to get 2 more pairs of headphones.

Once they arrived at the spa, the workers recognized Ren as the spender from last time and wanted to praise him to see if they could get some money from him.

But ren didn't care, Kelly walked directly towards Adela, ren followed her, she was with the same motivation, she received the ren coins and took the boy inside.

Ren sat quietly reading a magazine and handed Kelly the phone so she could listen to whatever she wanted.

it seems that she began to like a rock.

Kiyoshi left faster than Kelly, while they went to get some clothes for him, for some reason when he left, he only saw 2 sets of clothes for the boy.

and Kelly at some point had brought 5 sets of clothes, while she smiled mischievously with Adela.

Ren sighed as he took out his identification from All, something he learned in his past life is to never mess with a woman's clothes, he wouldn't want Kelly to have the sole objective of hitting Ren.

With her talent level, she could become stronger than in the game version.

Only in the game version, she could destroy a mountain with just her fist, Ren didn't want to be in the position of that mountain in the future.

That's why I quietly pay for Kelly's clothes.

When they left, the people from neighboring stalls realized that they brought dirty children and turned them into beautiful children once they left, which gave Adela publicity, and more children went to her.

People gathered around the store with her children, Kelly was secretly happy for Adela, she knew she had a talent for things.

Ren, on the other hand, was quite busy thinking.

Seeing Kiyoshi better, he realized who he is.

He was an antagonist of the game.

Ren remembered the [computer demon].

in the game it was never possible to see his face, only his eyes, he was known to be someone quite annoying, he ruined political plans in the game, in addition to the fact that he was quite good at breaking into security systems.

He told in his cutscene about his hatred of nobles, and how his father sent him to the capital to run errands, but in the end, he almost died in the dungeon.

He told about reaching B rank without having a talent for the sword, his father forced him to use the sword and sent him to the capital to get support for his idea of ​​​​making a naval base.

but in the end, he almost died, his face ended up all disfigured after their fight.

he thought that he would be rescued, but in the end, no one came.

in the game, there were quite a few missions just to be able to beat him

But kiriko didn't kill him, in the cutscene at the end, kiriko was seen entering a bunker which was his hiding place, and coming out with a laptop saying that he won't be a problem again.

Ren realized that Kiyoshi must be him, how he realized that he was him, it was because of his eyes, they were the same eyes that appeared in the video calls in his cinematic, and the surroundings of him were all dark.

But now seeing the look on his face, he realized that he was the son of Duke Holland.

With this, he understood the whole picture.

In the game, Kelly is described as saying kiriko's older brother, the players thought he was some kind of older brother liking and when she was in Japanese, the players liked her.

But Ren now knows that he must have connected Kiriko and Kiyoshi with his supposedly dead brother.

So, as the long-lost son of Duke Holland, he will be brought back to the mansion to run errands, which is why he died, and it traumatized Kelly.

Ren quickly pulled Kiyoshi's hood up and began to run, Kelly following behind.

Luckily for Ren, and the author's configuration, no one recognized them.

once in the park, ren asked the 2 to meet his father.

Ren now knew who it was that came with the package, he had the same eyes as Kelly.

The 2 accepted, they asked that they also give his father a haircut, but it would be better for him to meet him in a week.

Ren nodded as he waved them off.

He went quickly to his room, he was tired from the children's game.

A week later, Ren went to the park to another bench, he was waiting for his colleague.

As he waited, he wondered how on earth anyone can guess these tricky markets just by looking at a newspaper.

When someone sat down next to him, he saw it.

"Good morning Mr. Balder.

- good morning young ren, you should address me only as Balder.

Ren smiled as he pulled out the laptop.

"And I already told him as an elder on the path of life, he deserves respect.

-hohoho, let's see what he has for me today.

While Balder was going through his newspaper, he made a casual comment to Ren.

- Mr ren, excuse me for how inappropriate I may be, but could you be so kind as to allow me a request.

"Go ahead, you can tell me what you want.

- Well, you see, my children wanted to introduce me to their benefactor and teacher today, but first I told him that I would have to ask your permission, I couldn't be as rude as standing him up, could you give me some free time to go see them?

"I have no problem, although you can invite your benefactor here, it should be someone kind and benevolent.

- thank you very much for this gesture, young ren, I will go immediately.

Balder said as he bowed and left.

Ren secretly laughed, he had found them.

In the game, there was a pack of 2 characters that you could buy in only a limited event.

They were a father and daughter duo.

The father was a butler who could increase Kiriko's income, and the daughter could be at kiriko's party, but when she wasn't there, you could see her as a bodyguard next to her father.

Ren saw Balder coming hand in hand with 2 children, when the 2 children saw Ren, their jaws dropped.

Ren laughed as he said.

"So benefactor huh?

Kelly blushed at Ren's comment, Balder was confused since she didn't know why Ren said that.

"It seems that we have more relationship than it seems Mr. Bálder.

Balder nodded, while he looked at his 2 sons still with surprised looks.

Ren told Mr. Balder about the possibility of studying at All.

For some reason, the 2 boys commented to Ren about a makeover.

Ren looked at his hair, and sure enough, his hair was reaching his neck, he spent so much time with them that he didn't have time to cut himself.

Kelly asked if she could also give her father a makeover, Ren didn't see much of a problem.

The 4 walked together to the same store as last time.

Balder this time they had to put his headphones on, and they played some classical music for him, while he held his children by the hands, Ren on the other hand went with his hands in his pockets while he laughed.

once they arrived at the same store, Adela was the first to receive them, only this time they took the grandfather while her 2 children accompanied him.

Ren sat down with Balder's newspaper to see if he could pick up even a hint of the old man's abilities.

After a while of waiting, Bálder arrived with a new look.

he came in a fancy butler suit, with a bow around his neck, glasses with frames on the bottom of the glasses, white gloves, and brown shoes.

Ren was a little surprised, he knew that the mother must have been beautiful, but it seems that there was also a contribution from the father, in addition to the eyes.

Later Adela offered to cut Ren's hair, which Ren calmly accepted accompanied by Bálder.

Adela used ren as a model while trying out different hairstyles, ren just wanted to be trimmed a bit, she didn't like flashy hairstyles, and she thanked the goddess that she has straight hair and doesn't need to comb her hair to go out to the class.

after many refusals from ren for a new look, Adela simply cut his hair, but not before taking a lot of pictures of different hairstyles, where ren was a guinea pig.

Ren did not know that in the future, those photographs will be the model of a very famous magazine, with Adela as a stylist, he will put Ren's photos on the first page with a single sentence.

[the client who gave me everything I have today]

Adela in the future will be known as the best stylist in the empire, she will have many nobles wanting to make a change of look, and many clients who want to know her opinion and her treatments as a future aesthetic dermatologist as well.

Her fame and recognition will be so great that people regardless of her title will have to make an appointment 4 months in advance, just to ask for a consultation.

Only one client from today and always throughout her career will not have to queue at all, she will even have a chair with a name in any of her establishments, in each of those special chairs she will have her name.

[Ren Artega]

Ren, not knowing that she managed to allow being a future specialized dermatologist to a young woman who barely earned enough to live with her mother, left after a long time from the chair where she cut herself.

When they got back to reception, Ren and Balder saw Kelly with a lot of bags.

Balder was about to scold his daughter, but Ren quickly stopped him, he doesn't want a girl's revenge plan towards him in the future for a few coins today.

Once they left, after paying and giving Adela a tip for being a professional worker who, no matter who the client was, did her job well with a smile, as it should be.

Ren thought that Adela's smile when saying goodbye was a professional smile, which is common in any worker.

Only this narrator, who knows more about Ren's surroundings than Ren himself, knew that the bag that Adela received that day was full of many coins that Ren was given in exchange, something that Ren had no idea about, which is one thing. what happened by accident

the day that ren was going to give the bag with money to Kelly, that morning he had gone to buy bacon at a store in the noble area, he paid with money online from his student account, since he did not want to spend the physical money that Naomi gave him, only he didn't realize that when he put the figure since he was getting excited seeing the special bacon of the place in the window, instead of 10 coins, he paid 1000.

he put 2 more zeros when paying, and the seller thought that ren was a noble and wanted the coins back physical, and not to offend him, he took all the money out of his vault, just to give him his change and put it all in a space bag, which comes with a weight reducer.

Ren no longer checked the bag afterward, he just put it in his ring.

As Ren left, Adela's smile was full of sincere gratitude and, in the narrator's opinion, a bit of fanaticism.

The same night she received the bag, her mother suffered a hemorrhagic stroke caused by a ruptured aneurysm.

she was hospitalized immediately, and 50 coins were needed for the operation because it was necessary to call a specialist, which Adela paid immediately.

All night Adela was praying to the goddess to save her mother from her, the next day, the operation was a complete success.

Adela cried in her mother's arms, while she grabbed her bag, in her heart she laughed, she is already her benefactor for all that remains of her life.

Ren, on the other hand, not knowing that he caused a giant butterfly effect in the world of aesthetics and dermatological medicine, just to be distracted for a few moments with the bacon, followed the path with Bálder, Kelly, and Kiyoshi.

Ren gave Kelly some coins to go ahead and buy something to eat.

Once they were gone, Ren turned to Balder next to him.

"Mr. Bálder, Kiyoshi is not her biological son, is he?

- Did you know because of the way Duke Holland's eyes look?

"Is right.

Balder didn't care that there were people around him, he bowed 90 degrees as he begged

-Please don't hand him over, his father did a lot of damage to him.

Ren patted his shoulder, and with a smile he replied.

"I didn't plan to do it, you are his father, the duke has nothing to do in this equation right?

Ren said with a smile.

Balder saw the smile and was relieved that this young man was understandable.

Can you tell me why he tells me this?

"We should go somewhere private to talk.

- ok.

20