55.
665 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day at noon at lunchtime, Akane and Aiko were walking to Ren's room.

the reason is that for these 2 months, once a week they came to clean ren's room a bit.

Although Eira insisted that she should do it herself, the girls competed over who can do it better.

During these 2 months, Akane and Aiko became best friends, who go everywhere together.

today was the rematch of last week and they planned to finish it.

when they opened the front door, they saw a jean lying on the floor.

They only knew one person who did that.

Entering Ren's room, they saw Ren emerging from the shower in his boxers with a towel around his neck.

-gya!!!

the girls yelled as they rushed out.

- Why are you naked, idiot!.

Aiko yelled as she banged on the door.

ren just replied calmly.

"It's not my fault they come here when I'm taking a shower.

- That's not what I meant, idiot! Wait? When did you come back!?

" today.

- And why didn't you notify?.

"She was about to do it in Naomi's office.

Since the door was closed, she couldn't see Aiko pouting and Akane rubbing her back as he comforted her.

Ren came out of her room and saw the 2 girls blushing, it seems that they still haven't seen Kiriko train without a shirt.

"Come on, I have a lot of reports to give to the director.

ren was quietly walking out.

But the 2 girls saw that the air around Ren was not the same as before, it felt strange.

once ren gave them a pass to go out first and close the door.

They saw Saiko's door open.

Aiko and Akane saw Saiko and waved at her, Saiko seeing Ren called out to him.

- ren.

Ren continued forward without looking back.

Aiko and Akane watched Saiko sigh as she went over to lock her door.

The woman's instinct awoke in them, and they realized that something happened between the 2, the 2 girls looked at each other and Aiko ended up being the one who had to ask, so she approached Ren who was in front.

- ren.

" Yes?.

- Something happened between Saiko and you?.

" I do not understand what you mean.

- Well, before you always greeted Saiko without fail, and sometimes they walked while chatting, that's why I ask, did something happen?

Ren thought for a few moments, when Aiko thought to tell her that it is not necessary to tell her if she didn't want to, Ren replied.

"Sometimes it is better not to know something than to know it.

-What do you mean?.

" that is the answer.

the girls made a mental conversation.

they knew that ren was interested in Saiko since he treated her a little differently than the others.

But that didn't matter to them, they only knew now that something happened with them 2 so that that friendship would break.

They knew that Saiko does not usually walk with anyone, and she is usually polite and short with others.

Only a few people used to walk with Saiko from time to time.

and ren was one of those people, that's why they knew it was possible for Saiko to gradually agree to ren's advances, but out of nowhere all that would break, something had to happen.

Akane remembered something that happened a month ago, the emperor told about her granddaughter's commitment to the Lambart family, on Saturday Naomi looked bitter about that decision, but she couldn't refuse her father's orders.

Ren, on the other hand, was thinking that July is here and he will still have to wait 3 months to be able to return to the Holland territory, he planned to train until then and buy stealth skills, after all, the dungeon that was created, he knew it would be at least an A rank if you are lucky it will be S.

he already had a replacement for one of those who carry things, like hunter weapons, among his props, he planned to go with the expedition team to that dungeon.

When he got to Naomi's office, she greeted him with a big hug, ren was hugged, he just stood there while he was hugged, the look on his face when he saw Naomi would not accept a no.

after that, they called everyone.

Kiriko gave him a fist bump, Kumiko punched him on the shoulder, Amerie gave him a nod with a smile, and Kara brought him a horn with a drink for him later.

Kuroka was also present, only she respectfully greeted him.

Aiko and Akane also hugged him, as Ren walked by quickly and they were thinking about the subject of Saiko they couldn't hug him.

The one who looked the most like a girl was Akane, she did not want to separate from Ren, Ren had to hit her with a small shock to make her release him, which woke her up from her reverie and she blushed with the shame that all of them see.

the headmistress had also invited Saiko, who only nodded at ren, ren similarly, he wasn't so rude as not to say hello.

but everyone realized the terrible physical distancing that those 2 brought.

Ren then had to tell everything that happened in the Holland territory, he only told obviously about the dungeons and that he planned to close them, he also told about the strange animals that he had to fight, Ren brought some souvenirs to the others, from the tourist things they sell, like necklaces and stuff.

Saiko also got one.

Naomi was once told in private about the whole picture, and that she would have to get permission from Duke Holland to enter the dungeon as well as his son.

Naomi did not think the plan was bad, Duke Holland was a greedy and intelligent man, he wanted to overthrow the king, because of Naomi's spies he knew that he was gathering people for his army, but now he knew and had information about what he is creating awakened and killing innocent people in the process, something Naomi completely rejects.

She gave ren a free hand to go whenever he wants, after all, she delivered many reports with proofs that affirm things and offered ren all the materials that ren needs.

but ren only asked for stealth skill books.

After that, it was Ren telling Naomi about his fights, how a salamander almost froze his leg, or how he found a genius girl who would come here if the mission is successful.

But Naomi seemed a bit reluctant when she talked about Kelly.

I'm also talking about Balder, it's possible they'll bring him, but since there are still 3 months to go, Naomi told Ren to rest.

Ren was going to do that, but when she got to her room, she saw the entire stain gathered there.

and she saw Aiko with some keys.

everyone wanted to hear ren's stories.

Ren sighed as he counted everything down from 0.

it was interesting to see the girls sometimes laughing because of how ren made fun of the guards or getting sad because of the children, although Kuroka was nearby, she didn't participate in the conversation.

She was busy thinking about that mysterious boy.

Her brother had told her about that boy, about how he woke up her brain, but she knew that he was damaged, because of the ultrasounds they took.

Since she couldn't get it out of her head, she headed for the bathroom.

but the guest bathroom was closed, she only had to go to the one in the ren room.

after relieving herself and washing, she went out.

Passing by the flat screen television, she saw that there was a console famous these days for its games with realistic graphics.

Ren had bought a lot of games there too, while Kuroka was holding one of the cases that had a man with a sword and 2 girls behind it as the cover.

she looked and wondered why men liked these things.

- what are you doing?

Looking to her side, she saw Akane with a smile.

-She was just watching.

-Ren doesn't like people touching her things.

- I understand, and I apologize.

she put the case on top of a drawer.

Seeing the drawer, something told her to open it, she didn't know what it was, out of nowhere she felt that she should open it.

As she reached for that drawer, she heard Akane's voice again.

- They're calling us.

Kuroka woke up and realized that she was going to do something wrong, so she got up and left while Akane closed the door behind her.

if she had opened the drawer, she would have realized the reason why she was drawn to open it.

it was because of the residue of magic that she left behind.

Inside was the broken mask that Ren used to visit Kazuma.

Ren has a habit of keeping all the things he acquires no matter if they are broken or not.

and that custom followed him in another life.

after endless stories.

the others also recounted their adventures while ren was away.

Ella Kiriko told how she had to explore dungeons, she had special permission and was able to explore active dungeons.

the others had similar experiences of going to dungeons.

or funny things like kiriko duels that she often received.

ren laughed too.

When evening came, everyone wanted Ren to cook something.

Ren was going to refuse until they offered him money.

which I immediately accept.

with Kumiko, they went to buy the ingredients in the market in academy.

and when he came, ren asked what made him curious.

" then?.

- so what ?.

"You're already dating Kiri-

*punch

Ren received a punch to the face that sent him flying.

' this bastard acquired annoying skills.

- Did you like my new skill?

"You should use them on stalkers.

- Stalkers run away like girls every time I use them on them, you just dodge it.

"This one I fully received.

-Lie, you started to back away when she was connecting the fist.

"What idiot would let himself be hit like that?

-...

"Only Kiriko would be able.

"Anyway, it was a serious question, are they already dating?

Kumiko blushed as he lowered his head.

" do not tell me...

" he has...

"I knew it was a no.

- how?

"They still have an air of nervousness but avoid contact.

-...

"It's time to make plans.

- really?.

"Yes, you have been aware of yourselves for more than 2 months, and that none of you have enough courage will be annoying, so how do you want to do it?

"On a date, lunch, or straight to the hotel?

- What the hell are you saying, idiot!.

Kumiko screamed as he tried to hit Ren who had just gotten up.

Ren dodged as he hit her on the back of the head and Kumiko fell to the ground.

"Luckily we already have the ingredients, bringing a body to market would create misunderstandings.

-that-

- You made me an idiot.

"Courtesy of the dungeon hares, I had to use electricity so when they touch me they get a shock and stay put, they were annoying.

They took charge of Kumiko and walked towards his room, on the way they looked at them strangely, but seeing that he was the new noble and hero, they thought that he just had weird fetishes.

- Put me down, idiot.

"Don't worry, you'll be able to move in 2 hours, until then Kiriko will take care of you.

- how-

"We're back.

Opening the door, the girls saw Kumiko being carried like a sack of potatoes by Ren.

Kiriko was also dumbfounded, when he was about to run to see what happened, he remembered his mistake.

I take a deep breath and ask calmly.

- Why do you bring Kumiko like this?

"Take care of her, she cut herself on a plant while selecting vegetables and was paralyzed, she will recover in an hour.

all the girls knew it was a lousy lie and excuse.

Even Kumiko knew that he couldn't move, but there was an idiot who believed it.

- I see, that's a relief.

Ren passed Kumiko's body to Kiriko who carried her like a princess and carried her to a sofa.

Kumiko was blushing as she smelled the scent of the man she loves.

meanwhile, ren went straight to the kitchen and asked.

"Do you like rabbit stew?

the girls said it would be fine.

no one asked kiriko, it didn't matter.

Ren agreed and got down to business.

in the dungeons horned rabbits were quite common, he had time to practice all month at Balder's house with all the bodies he brought and stored.

while ren was cooking, where at some point Akane joined.

the girls talked about girl things.

and kiriko looked after Kumiko while he ventilated her with air.

Ren then turned on some music while he cooked.

the girls at some point began to dance, each one with different movements that fascinated the narrator.

once ren finished cooking, he served all the dishes on the dining table.

Kumiko had already regained her mobility and sat down next to Kiriko.

while everyone ate and talked, ren just ate quietly and listened to their talk.

the others didn't care, it was ren's custom that when he ate he just ate and didn't speak.

After a delicious lunch, everyone went to their rooms.

Ren was left alone and began to play video games.

seeing that someone changed the order as they were, he thought about who was there.

he remembered how Kuroka got in here.

he should have gone to the bathroom, but Akane was in the guest bathroom so he went to his room.

opening the drawer that was in his entertainment center, she saw the mask that she had left there.

the position she left it in earlier was like a half curve, so they didn't touch her.

he sighed and took it out and put it in a drawer at the bottom under her bed, if kuroka finds this, it will be troublesome.

He called kiriko, after a while kiriko came again, wondering if he forgot something before he left, but ren was sitting on the sofa while he played something.

Ren invited Kiriko to play a car racing game.

As the two of them played, Ren threw out the question.

When are you going to declare?

When Kiriko heard the question, the car he was controlling overturned and he lost.

- You distracted me.

Ren repeated the game and asked again.

"When are you going to propose to Kumiko.

This time Kiriko didn't overturn the car, but he still didn't know how to respond.

- I don't know.

"What do you mean you don't know? Are you not sure about going out with her?

- Yes!, but I'm not sure if he would accept me.

"Well, 10 years together, he always takes care of you and always cooks for you, they look like a married couple if you ask me.

Kiriko thought about that and it's true, all her life since he came to the capital, he was by her side growing up.

- I want to do it, but I don't know how to do it.

"It's simple, you just have to go to her tonight and tell her that you love her.

- I don't want it to be like this all loose, I want it to be something special.

"And what do you suggest as something special?

- don't know.

"What does she like?

-Well, he likes to try on clothes and ask my opinion.

"Do that then, go shopping tomorrow, then go to a restaurant, and then you could go to an amusement park and that's it.

"Tomorrow is a holiday, you could do it like this.

- really?.

"Of course, it's time for them to go out, it's annoying how they keep embarrassing themselves over little things.

Kiriko nodded, Ren gave her details on how they should do it tomorrow, and Kiriko wrote everything down with a notebook.

once they left, ren sighed and went to train, while he chatted with kiriko, he realized that he got stronger, and he reached the -C rank.

which is amazing since the outstanding students would get to rank C in their second year.

Ren managed to get to rank C by absorbing a monster 4 ranks above him, but he wasn't planning on risking it again.

After an intense training session, he took a bath and went to sleep, planning to sleep until noon tomorrow.

.

.

.

18