56.
629 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning, ren's phone was vibrating at 9 am, ren saw who it was and it was kiriko, he answered the call in his dreamy voice.
" Hello?.
- Ren, are you free?
"I'm sleeping, what do you want?
- I need your urgent help.
Ren didn't want to, but since he had suggested it in the first place.
" What happened?
- well...

-It turns out that the girls found out that he was coming to buy clothes and they all ended up coming.

"You're an asshole, so what's the problem?

- That the last time it happened was hell, they asked my opinion about clothes that I had no idea what to say and they got very angry, I had to apologize for a week so they could forgive me, could you help me with this?
"Do you think I'm a genius of women's fashion?
-...
"Ha... whatever, send me your address and I'll be there in 30 minutes.
Ren put on some casual clothes and headed out to the mall.
once there, she saw kiriko all flustered standing in the middle of the people.
" What's up?
- help my ren.
" where are they?
- each of them went to a different store.
"Sure, and do you want me to go to each one?
- Yes?...
"You're an idiot, anyway, you'll have to go to Kumiko's shop, and make sure you give your honest opinion at all times.
Ren received Kiriko's directions and left while he sighed.
He went to Amerie's store first, as he looked around he saw her in front of a mirror trying on a blouse.
"Hello, Amerie.
- hello ren, and kiriko?
"he asked me for help with this, apparently you made hell because she chose the wrong clothes.
- Of course, he wanted me to wear a yellow blouse with a skirt and sandals, can you believe it?
" I think so, and this time you looked for a sweater?
- Yes, but I can't decide on a color well.
Amerie thought Ren would be like Kiriko, ignorant of women's fashion.
"You could wear black.
- Sorry?
said the black.
ren seeing Amerie's confused look, continued.
"For your blonde hair you could wear a black one it would add elegance if you choose to combine it with this.
Ren grabbed another piece of clothing as she gave her opinion.
Amerie was surprised by this new facet, but she decided to take advantage of it.
- And what do you think would combine with this?.
"You could dull your sense of nobility a bit, better choose a pastel color to vary with your blonde hair.
after they ren of who knows what other opinions, she sighed and went to Kara.
but she wasn't in a clothing store, she was in a gun shop looking at a sword.
Ren approached her and seeing her sword asked honestly.
"That sword looks pretty with the handle, it looks like it would be used for a ceremony.
- I think so, eh? what are you doing here ren?.
"Kiriko's work, so what do you think of this sword?
-um, I don't like it very much, it seems.
"It was done to be done?
- Exactly, although it looks elegant, it is somewhat rough and its weight does not match.
" exact.
While the 2 kids were talking bad about the products, the other people who were around, listening to their analysis, asked for their opinion about weapons to buy.
the 2 gave their opinions, which the seller did not like very much.
Amerie then appeared who was looking for Ren for other opinions, but seeing him in the arms she also approached and examined a bow that a girl brought to them.
Since Amerie is more experienced, she gave him her professional opinion.
the girl thanked the 3 and went to choose another weapon.
Meanwhile, people realized that the seller was mixing his bad products among the swords he was selling, which caused complaints and the owner complained to Ren and threw them out at 3.
Once outside, they didn't know where to go, and Amerie decided to choose clothes for Kara.
Which Kara didn't like very much, but Amerie pulled her arm along with Ren.
both vanguard fighters were pulled by Amerie to the shop from before, they both sighed and accepted.
Seeing Kara that she didn't know what to choose, Ren agreed.
" Let's try first with the fuchsia tone to see how it looks.
- that seems perfect to me
Poor Kara was put as a test subject to see if she suited him with her hair and her hazel eyes.
After a long time, they finally bought 5 sets of clothes for Kara's exhaustion.
Ren said goodbye to the girls who were going to see more weapons and left for a store that he had to go to even if she didn't want to.
Looking at Kuroka who was holding 2 dresses in her hands, Ren spoke quietly.
"If you want your eyes to soften, use the light color on your left, but if you want to intensify them, use the strong color on your right.
Did I ask for your opinion?
Turning around, Kuroka saw that it was Ren.
- apologize for that.
"Haha, don't worry, so, did you pick one?"
Kuroka while looking between the 2 dresses, turned to Ren.
- I'll be fine.
" as you like.
While Ren was turning around, Kuroka who seemed to have something in her throat spoke again.
- Which would suit me better?
Ren turned to see her, and he looked at her, which made the girl a little uncomfortable because Ren's deep gaze reminded her a little of the days in the dungeon.
" Because of your strong character, you should use the one on the right so that the other person feels your look stronger.
- Then I'll take it.
" ok.
Ren nodded.
After that, Kuroka asked Ren for a couple of opinions, which Ren answered calmly.
once finished, she went to see the last 2 girls who were together.
she saw Aiko looking at some Jeans, and with Akane next to her thinking, she could hear a little of what they were talking about.
- What do you think he likes?
- I don't know, which of these will make me notice my butt more?
"Did they say something?
- hi! by the goddess sensei! stop doing that.
"But I only walked to your side, that you didn't realize it is because of your lack of senses Akane.
-Ha..., did you hear what I talked to Aiko?
" Not at all.
Akane turned to Aiko who had an embarrassed look, when she heard Ren's answer, she calmed down.
"So girls, are you done?
- I don't know.
"Didn't they find something for you?
- The truth is, my mom is usually in charge of choosing my clothes, and all these clothes are so beautiful, but I can't wear everything and I don't know what to choose.
'but she could buy the whole store.
"um, since it's my first time choosing white hair, let me check.
ren went to check navy blue, purple, and lavender clothes, and they fit him well, Aiko especially chose the navy blue much to ren's confusion.
After choosing clothes for Aiko, she looked next to her and Akane had a sad look on her face.
" Something happened?
- Nothing sensei.
"Um, do you want me to pick out clothes for you too?
- eh?, no, none of that, I'm fine.
"Knowing your dishonesty, then come.
Ren grabbed Akane's hand which made the girl blush and with Aiko they went to choose something for her.
She asked the lady in charge for the colors purple, purple, and lilac.
Because of Akane's strong hair, Ren gave the lady details about the exact shades of colors and details.
The lady she attended was surprised by the details that the young man asked for, but she agreed and went as fast as she could to the store to look for them.
while they waited, Aiko blurted out the question since at some point she talked to the girls who were happy that ren chose her clothes.
-ren.
" Yes?
- Why do you know so much about girls' clothes?
'Like telling them that I was commissioned to choose my sister's clothes in the afterlife.
'after time, my mother also wanted me to choose him, they said that professional male opinion was good.
"Let's say I take a course.
- How many courses did you take? You always say that you take courses, but you don't say why.
"does it matter?
- No, we were just curious.
Ren just blurted out a random excuse.
"Since I don't know what my future girlfriend will look like, I learned everything.
the girls didn't say anything.
Ren thought they swallowed the excuse since they didn't speak.
I look away to avoid guilt.
A few moments later the lady arrived but seeing Ren looking to the side and the 2 ladies blushing, she assumed that this gentleman was more than just a fashion expert.
Ren began to check the clothes that the lady brought, while she was thinking about which one would suit Akane better, she heard a voice.
- So the great hero of the dungeon, the one everyone said was a male, is choosing women's clothing.
The girls snapped out of their reverie and saw Brant arm in arm with Saiko who asked him not to cause any trouble.
When the girls turned to Ren, they saw him still, but they couldn't see his eyes.
They saw that a few moments later Ren looked up and had a calm look, he wasn't using flow mind.
"Did you say something?
- Ha, are you deaf? I said that now I see that you are not man enough to stay by Miss Aiko's side, better stay away from her, little man.
Aiko was getting bitter because of the nonsense that Brant was talking about, but before she could speak, Ren answered her.
"I'm secure enough with my manhood to give an f!#$! what you think the one with the small manhood seems to be you.
the surroundings they heard began to make noise.
- oops
- Fight.
-She embarrassed you, little manhood!
Brant, who was the one who heard everything, couldn't take it anymore and released himself from Saiko's grasp and ran towards Ren.
Ren looked at him calmly, he was going to let him fall with his foot alone, but the lady who brought him the clothes for some reason stood behind him.
Ren sighed as he parried Brant's fist, next to him he saw Akane almost about to summon her dagger.
He was a little surprised but took advantage of Brant's momentum to get between him and Akane and put his wrist behind her.
- aghh!
"Are you calm down?
- Let go of me bastard! Fight like a man!
" he has...
Ren twisted his wrist more which caused Brant more pain.
As he was thinking of twisting his arm completely to make him stay quiet in the hospital for a while, he heard a voice behind him.
- Ren, please let him go, you're about to break his arm.
Ren saw Saiko standing next to him.
"Why should I?" he attacked first.
-You will receive the sanction from him in the academy, but if you twist his arm it will be like an insult to the Lambart house.
" You think I care?
-I know not, my mother's support protects him, but he won't let this store be threatened and possibly closed because of the problem that happened here, right?
"And if I do?
- I know you're not like that.
"You don't know me.
- unfortunately for you, I know you, I've seen enough to know that you always respect honest workers and give verbal beatings to humans who try to humiliate them, I was close enough to you to know, that's why I didn't let This store ends like this.
Ren let go of Brant who wouldn't shut up, while Brant groaned on the ground with his arm, Ren looked directly at Saiko.
" That ended.
-Although I wish I could deny this commitment, my grandfather decided it, I apologize for hurting him like that, I didn't know about his feelings towards me.
"No matter what I have, it was my mistake not to say it before, rather worry about yourself that you are linked to this idiot.
Ren approached the vendor who was still trembling a little and grabbed her hands.
"I apologize for that, I hope this can pay the damages.
she left him a bag with money, with that said, ren left.
Aiko gave Brant an annoyed look before leaving.
Saiko watched as Akane gave Brant a cold look for a moment before looking at her with a look of pity.
After they left, Saiko sighed, she had to tell her mother that the Scarlett house could cause problems for the Lambart house, after all, you never know what she can do Rose Scarlett.
When the 3 of them were close to the others waiting for them at the food court, the 2 bright-haired ladies saw that they changed their bitter faces to normal ones immediately.
" how's it going?
- Yes, they were late, making a lady wait is not very gentlemanly of you, ren.
Amerie said
"Sorry about that, I was looking at Aiko's clothes some more.
Once they all sat down, they thought about what to order.
Ren suggested certain dishes around here and I only send Kumiko and Kiriko to go get them.
it's rare for ren to take command like that, but kiriko nodded calmly
as Kumiko complained, but he looked at Ren gratefully as he left.
once they left, ren asked for attention from the girls.
"Listen, girls, Kiriko needs our help.
- what happened ren?.
"I know you know that those 2 are brought, don't deny it.
Aiko sighed as she replied.
- Or how to deny it, it's so obvious that it's surprising that kiriko hasn't declared himself until now.
"He's too dense, isn't he? I've never met someone as dense as him.
- yes, sure ren.
"Did you say something, Aiko?
- Hmm, nothing.
The girls giggled, but Ren got back on topic.
"We need to set the stage for them, Kiriko was planning to propose today.
- hey!!
the girls were released.
"Exactly, but to make it perfect, I need his help, any ideas?
- Well, how about a high-end restaurant?
"It can't be that kuroka, Kumiko is a servant, doing it there could make her uncomfortable.
- How about in a nice park?.
"with the children that are out there, besides that, there is no coverage to be able to spy, denied Amerie.
- We have to spy?
"Don't ask such obvious questions, Aiko.
- How about in the training rooms?.
"If the goal was to train it would be a good option, Kara.
- And how about the amusement park?
all pairs of eyes turned to Akane.
"That's it, perfect, good idea.
"Do you know one where you can say, it's for family and couples but not so romantic that it's not so obvious?
- I know one.
"perfect Aiko, then after we eat...
As Kiriko and Kumiko came, they turned their heads every time their gazes met.
they saw all the girls at the table and ren looking at the 2.
seeing ren's smile and the girls similarly looking at both of them, they didn't expect that at the end of the day something beautiful would happen for both of them.

16