57
699 4 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

point of view next to kiriko:

today was the day I wanted to propose to Kumiko.

yesterday when I was having dinner with Kumiko by my side, I told her.

"Kumiko, tomorrow-

"Tomorrow you want.

- Yes Master?

"Tomorrow would you like to go with me to-

- I could say it out loud master, I don't hear it.

'it's hard to say.

I took a deep breath and said it as clearly as possible

" I want to go out with you.

- huh!?.

Kumiko blushed all over as he ducked his head.

Kiriko who realized what he said, blushed as well as he replied.

"It was a misunderstanding! What I wanted to say is that if you wanted to go to the mall with me tomorrow!

- really?

Kumiko asked with stars in her eyes, Kiriko nodded.

- Perfect, let the girls call and go all.

"Hey, Kumiko, with your friends?

- Of course, or you don't like the idea?

Kiriko was about to say no, but he remembered that he would be alone with Kumiko and quickly agreed.

The narrator who saw these 2, really wondered if this table more heats the pot or their heads from so much redness that these 2 bring.

after dinner nervous and had more training plus a bath.

Kiriko went to sleep.

upon waking up, he remembered that he summoned his hell upon himself.

A while ago, the girls had gone shopping.

girls wanted a boy's opinion, kiriko had said back then that he would give the most honest opinion.

but when he was in front of amerie, amerie is a beautiful girl.

Just by looking at her face, everything he used was perfect for her.

amerie figured that out until she decided to try it out by wearing a random, mean look.

when kiriko said just as she looked good, she politely asked him to leave and go to another store.

with Kara it was not so much a problem, they went to see weapons, but when Kara asked him to choose something, she was not very aware of the fashion of the human world.

Kiriko chose a beige, for the narrator, and Kara who was a dwarf but also a stylish girl, she knew she didn't have that color because of her hair, but Kiriko insisted that she looked good on her.

he was going to accept it as a favor from a friend, but some girls were laughing as they saw kiriko's lousy choice.
to which Kara cursed them in her language, and as calmly as she could, she asked Kiriko to leave.

When he approached Aiko and Akane, Akane both girls denied her opinion, Kiriko thought that they found out about his bad choice, but it was for something else.

Kuroka without thinking rejected him, she had heard a message from the girls about his bad taste in Kiriko.

Kumiko was the only one who tried to gently explain her colors and differences.

which she didn't understand, which brought a sigh from Kumiko and a disapproving look from the girls.
.

.

.

when they got to the mall, kiriko went to the bathroom and could only call the only person he knew that he could do more than he appears.

it was Ren.

- hello?

"Ren, are you free?

- I'm sleeping, what do you want?

"I need your urgent help.

after a moment of silence, which for kiriko was worse than waiting for the test results, at least the test was more likely to get ren right to say that if when he was sleeping, it was almost like his reverse scale, or kryptonite if you don't know the wuxia stories.

- what happened?

" well...

"Turns out the girls found out he was coming to buy clothes and they all ended up coming.

- You're an idiot, so what's the problem?

"That the last time it happened was hell, they asked my opinion about clothes that I had no idea what to say and they got very angry, I had to apologize for a week so they could forgive me, could you help me with this?

-Do you think I'm a genius at women's fashion?

-...

'Kumiko said that if he had a problem with something, to call him.

- Ha..., whatever, send me your address and I'll be there in 30 minutes.

after talking to ren, I wait nervously in case ren doesn't know anything.

but he was glad when ren sent him alone to Kumiko's shop, he appreciated his sacrifice.

when he was in the clothing store with Kumiko.

Although Kiriko tried and Kumiko wore simple clothes, they were able to have fun, in Kiriko's opinion, he was glad to have her by his side.

Returning to the meeting point with the others, they realized that Ren, Aiko, and Akane were missing.

Kiriko thought he would listen to negative opinions about fashion from Ren.

- what a beautiful amerie sweater, where did you get it?

- Ren found it, he approached the seller and asked for a round neck and some specifications, the seller as a professional understood Ren.

- He got me a blouse, and with these pants, when I try it on it looks beautiful, I felt like a human.

Kiriko was dumbfounded, he thought that Ren had sacrificed himself for him, but instead, he made these girls with different fashions and tastes happy.

He felt like an idiot before Ren's genius, but he didn't lose heart, he promised himself to study women's fashion.

what kiriko doesn't know is that fashion is not studied, felt, or so this narrator thinks.

when the 3 came back, ren was strangely the leader, he usually chooses food randomly when he eats, but this time he chose things that we could all eat.

when she sent me with Kumiko, I secretly gave her a thumbs up, I like being by Kumiko's side.

But when I came back with Kumiko and the trays, I saw Ren and the girls with weird smiles.

It seemed strange to me, he looked like an emperor and his generals about to enter a war that they were sure they were going to win.

just ignore that strangeness as we sit down to eat.

After eating, Aiko came up with the idea to go to an amusement park.

We all nodded because it was a day off and because I knew that Ren was helping me, but I was embarrassed that everyone would see us when I proposed.

but ren knowing my thoughts patted me on the back as we walked.

- make sure you do it today, think it will be your only chance, leave the setting to me.

I nodded to Ren, who had his usual calm look.

when we got to the amusement park, we went on the roller coaster first.

Without realizing it, I ended up next to Kumiko in the front row, Ren and Aiko behind us.

As we were on our way, I felt some mana in the air.
It is something unknown, but I remembered that my aunt confessed the ren attribute to me, and made me swear with great seriousness, the most serious I have ever seen in my life.

I swore to myself to never say a word, but Ren was using mana on the machine, only Kumiko and I could feel it since she was right under our wagon.

I accelerate the game, from what we were going to 20 kilometers, I can safely say that I accelerate to 80 kilometers per hour.

Kumiko on the other hand, who was screaming, noticed the feeling of mana and tried to turn Ren.

-ren you! damn bas-

*slap.

and she covered her mouth.

the train lost the sense of mana and moved smoothly.

at that moment we were on a rise, and when we saw the tremendous descent, we felt mana again, Kumiko couldn't hold it while he shouted

- You're going to kill us, damn idiot!

- Hold on to something!

- Gya!!!.

Kumiko in his desperation grabbed my hand.

Aiko on the other hand was also hugging Ren.

the girls behind were also hugging each other while shouting.

Ren, on the other hand, had a weird almost maniacal laugh as we headed down.

.

.

.

after coming down, we were all dizzy, Kumiko kept clinging to my arm.

When it was Ren's turn, Kumiko released me to my disappointment and ran toward him.

- your!.

-Hey calm down Kumiko, it was a joke.

- your damn joke almost killed me, idiot!

- The insurance machine was broken, they should check it later.

Kumiko cursed under her breath since he knew Ren's secret.

after that, Kumiko didn't allow men to come up to other games with us.

but instead of feeling disappointed that he couldn't bother Kumiko, he was with the girls as they watched us.

at some point, just I and Kumiko went up to the games.

Ren was alternating with the girls to get on.

When Kiriko saw them, he felt strange.

it was like seeing a man with his 5 wives, each one with a unique attitude and he knew what each one wanted, the same feeling he saw in ren with the girls.

after many games, I ended up in Russian roulette.

Kumiko was flushed.

me too, I got nervous, my hands even began to sweat.

But I remembered Ren's words.

'only chance.

take courage, and I told him.

"Kumiko.

- Yes Master?

" I want to tell you-

" I want to tell you that I like you.

- huh!?.

"I know, I liked you for a long time.

-...

Kumiko kept her head down as he answered me in a mosquito voice.

- Since when did it start?

"Haha, I remember well, I've known since we were 12 years old.

"How you argued fearlessly with that noble seller who wanted to scam you, unlike the other girls who would use my name to say words like, he is my sponsor, or I am a friend of the emperor's grandson.

"You never asked for help, you did it on your own.

"At that moment I thought, wow, what a unique and independent girl.

For this reason and many more reasons, I want to be the one by your side.

-...

Kumiko took a deep breath, and looked up, looking directly into Kiriko's eyes.

- the truth.
- I love you too Kiriko.

"huh!?, too!?.

- Yes, I love you for a long time.

Kiriko felt his face getting hot, but he had to do it.

"When did it start, or when did you feel that you started to like me?

-I began to like him since I saw his kindness, a nobleman different from the other arrogant noblemen who treat their servants like garbage and kind who always wants to help others, no matter who they are, I loved that about you.

.

.

.

while the 2 lovebirds held hands and kept saying things that the other liked and didn't know what to do next, they just kept saying words.

the glory of the goddess fell before them.

shaped like a message to both Kiriko and Kumiko's phones.

the message just said.

- kiss him/her before he goes up and grabs their heads and joins them.

PS: I really will if you don't kiss now.

The 2 lovebirds laughed, and little by little they approached to kiss each other.

the narrator saw that it was a chaste kiss, and pure.

To his annoyance, I was expecting a language at all, but that's a lot to expect from first-time kids.

the 2 lovebirds, who were at the top of the wheel of fortune.

they saw fireworks, which gave a beautiful view of the entire park, which gave Kumiko a sense of romance.

she leaned on kiriko's chest, and kiriko this time responded by hugging her as they watched the beautiful fireworks.

one of them brought a message that made them laugh.

- It's about time, pair of lovebirds.

but the last message made them freak out and press the emergency button to cancel the trip.

- Hurry, the director will arrive soon.

They knew how overprotective Naomi was with her nephew, that's why Ren gave the worker some coins to make him take longer, they have to make it official.

when they both reached the bottom, they saw the whole group.

and in front of them was Naomi with her arms crossed.

Standing in front of her aunt who raised him as her mother, she just said.

-Is this your decision?

"I'm sure, aunt.

Naomi looked at her nephew for a few seconds, then she smiled.

- well said.

She ruffled Kiriko's hair, then looked at Kumiko.

Kumiko bowed to his benefactress.

I will do my best to take care of him.

- I will trust you.

- Alright guys, it's time to celebrate a new couple.

They all agreed and we went to the nearest restaurant.

They all started drinking.

.

.

.

Since Kiriko got drunk, I'll tell it from the narrator's point of view.

narrator's point of view:

Kiriko was the first to take with Kumiko.

everyone was drinking, some more moderate than others, but everyone was drinking.

Except for Ren, or at least he hardly drank anything.

Eira at some point came too, and Aiko convinced her to take it.

which was bad since with Naomi they began to gossip.

- I'm still single! My nephew is on his honeymoon, but I'm still single.

Eira, somewhat drunk, was pouring Naomi a glass while she commented.

-Don't worry Miss Naomi, with her beauty, no man will resist her charms.

Naomi just looked at the glass, then looked at another person who was almost in the corner of the table.

- I wonder if that person will be interested.

She thought about Eira's words, then she thought about how the boy always has a calm look in her presence, not a single fluctuation.

that's why she got sad and took another glass.

Ren, on the other hand, was listening to his clone of him.
Apparently, Duke Holland had sent spies to this restaurant, to make matters worse they couldn't depend on Naomi since she was totally drunk.

At some point, Naomi teleported between Kiriko and Kumiko and was hugging them.

the girls kept talking about topics that for ren it is better not to get into, he doesn't want to end up crushed between 4 different elements.

she moved away from Akane's side that she was more aggressive and clingy than usual, and went to see Eira.

-senseiii, where, hip, are you going?.

"to see someone.

- Surely he's going for the director, he likes it so much?

"What are you talking about? I'm going to talk to Eira.

- He also likes Eira!?.

"I said speak, what is your meaning of speak, whatever.

"Make sure you take care of Aiko because Brant wants to flirt with her.

Brant had come too, along with Saiko, she's her daughter so it's obvious.

but to make it look like family relations are good, they invited Brant.

Although it is just Brant ignoring Saiko and trying to talk to Aiko who completely ignores him.

Ren must admit that Brant has the balls to be able to take the words that his friends spit at him.

- Miss Eira.

Hi Ren, what's up?

"I know she's drunk, no need to make that stoic face.

-ha..., is it so noticeable?

"It's the other way around, if I didn't know that I drink the same as Naomi, I wouldn't even think that she was drunk.

-And go to.

" Sorry?

- Just tell me Eira, take away the miss too.

"Huh? Well, as you like, Eira.

" I want to ask you a favor.

-ahead.

"Could you put some sound insulating sphere, I know you should have.

-um?

Eira woke up to that.

-something happens?

"Not much, just that the Holland house sent spies.

- How are you so sure-

"Just trust me, the Holland house did it, Naomi is so drunk right now that it's going to be hard for her to do anything.

- Of course, leave it to me.

Eira took out a small sphere from her ring and placed it on the table.

putting some mana, she felt like the noise outside was not heard, they should not hear us either.

Ren thanked her, and she returned to her place next to Akane.

-sensei, she came back.

Akane hugged ren like a girl, today she came without her ribbons, so her big breasts stuck to ren.

"Are you alright Akane?

- What am I talking about with Miss Eira? Surely he declared himself.

"It's not that I'm drunk enough to try to pick up a demon king general, and I just went to ask her for a favor.

-so you must be drunk to declare her feelings? then drink! so we will see who you choose.

Ren just went along with the joke, after all, she can't get drunk.

[mind in flux] cleanses him from the effects of drunkenness, so he can be calm and take care of these kids, the good thing is that he has a clean mind, the bad thing is that he only feels the bitterness of alcohol.

As everyone continued laughing and talking, Naomi teleported to Ren's side.

- Ren, sweet Ren, could you help me?

What does Naomi want?

-Always as serious as ever, even though a beautiful woman is clinging to you.

- Director, Ren is by my side.

- Don't worry young Akane, I'll bring it in a while.

I was teleported to myself, right outside the room.
I thought Naomi felt the spies and turned to see her.

but she just had a teary look as she said.

- Could you accompany me to the bathroom? If I go alone I will fall, you will not let a pretty girl fall right?

"Ha..., of course not, come on.

Holding her shoulder with Naomi, who was still talking here and there, they went down the hall full of private rooms to the bathroom.

he went into the bathroom with her, to see if someone could be there in case of an attack, he left her in one of her cubicles, but Naomi didn't want to let him go.

- Could you stay? I'm scared.

'is this a joke? the most powerful woman on the planet acting like a girl, but now that she's drunk...

'And if I tell her no, she could get mad and destroy the building if she wanted, better avoid accidents.

"As you say, I'll wait out here.

- yee.

While the sound of the jet was heard, to which Ren put on music to avoid hearing it, the bathroom door opened.

and 3 men in suits entered.

They looked at Ren, who was standing in the last cubicle.

- take off kid, do it while we're nice.

they expelled the auras from him.

but with his mind in flux, ren just smiled, they were simple c-ranks.

if they were b they could not go unnoticed.

but he knew that for them to come to capture the most powerful woman in human territory, it should not be based only on rank, and there are 3.

"May I ask why I should?

- why we ordered it.

And who are you to order it?

- Bad brat try, don't try to be smart with us, just get out of there.

"There's a lady in the bathroom, you don't want to interrupt her right?

-Do you think we care? On the contrary, she won't be able to do anything to us with the mana switches we have and put in the bathroom before entering, so she won't be able to escape either.

- They are finished, take off child, it would be bad to end a possible future prodigy.

"Do you know me?

- Of course, the young nobleman from the dungeon, although I don't believe those stupid things that you saved everyone.

"Don't worry, I don't believe you either, but I don't think you'll get out of here either.

-Do you want to act macho and save your director? Calm down, we will also take you to our boss, and he will use the body of your precious director in front of you before killing you.

"Does your boss have those fetishes? Yes, it's weird.

-You!, Okay.

- if you don't want to do it the easy way, then we'll do it the ma-

"Finally! Some decent villains.

-...

- what do you mean?

"Nothing serious, the last time the villain was so early to attack that I couldn't get time.

-What are you talking about?

- of what is behind you, ignorant human.

the 3 men ended up completely frozen, and behind her was Eira, her face a little red.

"Thank you very much for the help Eira.

- very smart of you to leave a common radio without mana in my pocket.

Ren saw Eira that she wanted to fall, and he was quick to catch her.

" What happened?

- using mana without destroying the blocker took its toll on me.

"Seriously a simple blocker did this to you?

Ren approached the entrance and saw a small machine shaped like an antenna.

Eira held her and destroyed her in his hands.

" and now?

- I guess I'll recover, but you'll have to help me get there and sit down.

-rennn...

" Better let's go.

Ren had to carry these 2 women supporting them to get back to the room.

but on the way a door opened and a drunken fat nobleman came out.

Seeing the 2 women around Ren, he walked over.

-Hey you brat!

" Yes?

- Give me those women and get out.

" should not-

- You don't know who I am?

" I do not care either.

- How dare you, you're just a brat.

"And you're just an uncontrolled drunk.

- So you want problems with the big me, eh? Very well, I'll make sure your house-

that was the last thing the guy could say before he ended up completely frozen.

although the ice seemed to collide, and one half of the ice was purer than the other.

"They shouldn't have done it, they'll get me in trouble if he gets up.

- don't worry ren, my ice will last a week.

- Mine will last a month, it won't come off so easily.

- ah!?, I got confused, mine will last 3 months.

Naomi said as she threw more ice at the guy.

- mine will last all year.

Eira said as she threw more ice at the guy.

"Please continue, it will be bad if we stay for too long.

- Does it bother you to be between 2 beautiful girls?

- Yes, Ren, it seems that you don't like being close to me.

"I say this because you two are stimulating me with your movements.

Naomi and Eira saw that something in Ren wanted to wake up.

- Ho, it's the first time I see one with that size, not even in the pages did I see one like that.

- I agree, once as a girl, by chance I saw my king, but this size exceeds him.

Ren gave these 2 women a little shock to sleep for a while.

though with her resistance, it wouldn't last long, she made it long enough to make it to the room.

once inside, everyone looked at him as he left the 2 drunk women face to face.

as he was going back to sit next to Akane, he was pulled out of the way.

and he ended up on top of Aiko's bust.

"May I know what's going on?

- look ren! that boy is bothering me, do something.

Ren looked to the side of him annoyed and saw Brant not with his usual cocky attitude, rather he seemed like a child.

'These idiots change their personalities when they drink!?

exchanging glances with Brant, Brant instinctively approached the closest woman to hug her, pity for the one that she was kuroka.

Kuroka reacted badly and slapped him.

in ren's opinion, boosted with mana.

because he didn't get up anymore.

Ren sighed, he wasn't going to take care of this.

After a few more hours, it's time to go.

Ren, next to a more or less drunk Eira, had to call all the limousines of these people to take them to their rooms.

In the end, only Kumiko, Naomi, Saiko, Aiko, Eira, Kiriko and Ren remained.

Ren was the one who drove.

the girls or at least Kumiko, Eira, and Saiko were able to take Kiriko, Aiko, and Naomi to their respective rooms.

Ren walked with everyone and finally returned with Eira to his building.

- Thank you.

Eira said, Ren, made her curious.

" because ?.

- The lady feels freer, happier, I thank you.

"Without you, she might not let go as much because she's not sure, you should feel proud too.

Eira just smiled and didn't reply.

Ren entered his apartment and went to sleep.

.

.

.

 I'm thinking of rewriting the first 15 chapters from the narrator's point of view to try to make it more understandable, what do you think? 

20