65.
590 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" interesting.

Uriel was in the library watching the connection and eating popcorn as he watched Ren's surroundings and how he told his version to the police officers.

In front of her was Gabriel who was reading a book.

since her little sister usually looks in books for what she doesn't understand, she didn't interrupt her.

though she was curious.

Uriel remembered that he had connections with some humans in the past, but he didn't have as clear a view as Gabriel did, not taking his curiosity away, he decided to ask.

"Sister, how do you have such a strong connection with this human?

- my older sister, I have a question.

Gabriel interrupted the question, causing Uriel to wonder what was going on.

" Yes?.

- In the human world, people greet each other with a kiss?

"I don't remember much, but if I'm not mistaken, in the human world they do greet each other with a kiss.

" Although in some cultures they kissed 2 times on both sides of the cheeks.

- I see.

Gabriel answered in a low tone, Uriel found it strange.

but what made him more curious now was the connection.

"So Gabriel, can you teach me the formula you used to connect with that human?

- don't use any spells.

"huh?

- I didn't use any spell to connect to Ren, that day I came down to earth, I greeted him with a kiss on the lips and since then I can see him.

"...

uriel.exe took a big bomb there.

'A kiss.

'the most innocent and beautiful angel in heaven was kissed.

' and all for a human.

Uriel took a deep breath, if she got hysterical, Gabriel might get suspicious.

"So, what do you think of that kid, Ren?

- What a strange question to ask, sister? I don't have many thoughts about that boy.

"boy? not little boy??

- certain.

-um...

-I wonder when I stopped seeing him as a child.

'This is bad.

Uriel apologized to Gabriel and got up, saw Gabriel as he looked at her confused, patted his head, and left the common library.

he went directly to another library, this one is only for the high-ranking angels, Gabriel despite being one of them, cannot enter this library.

It would be bad for his innocence.

Uriel looked for a book about what happens if a virgin angel has contact with another.

when he found it, he saw a sentence that he paid attention to.

-an angel creates a unique and special connection with the other being whom he kisses, to break the connection, the angel must give his virginity to that person where he will create a deeper connection, or the soul of the other person dies.

- the last recorded case was 500 years ago.

Uriel checked that sentence and even wrote it down.

"It seems that I will need an apostle to take care of that child, I swear on the name of my sword that I will not let my little sister end up in the clutches of one of those greedy humans.

Now that I remember, there was a guy over there, I could use it.

"Of course, before I kill him, I'll enter his body to deliver the coup de grâce.

"I guess we'll see each other soon, Ren Artega.

.

.

.

Ren, who was in his bed at Balder's house, felt a chill run through his entire body.

- So Uriel found out.

' What are you talking about?

- just take it as future problems.

Ren was going to ask him what was wrong, but he opened the door.

- Sensei!

Ren turned around and saw Akane and Kelly angrily staring at Ren lying on the bed.

'dammit.

Ren was going to run, but a chain and a strong grip of a girl prevented him from escaping.

Ren sighed, he knew he lost.

---

Can you explain what happened author?

(Hey?.)

(by the way, he was distracted looking at how beautiful the stars are that night).

...

just give me the papers.

(don't worry, it's not like I won't)

Last time you almost forgot to count all the events in the dungeon.

(that was accidental).

AHA.

Any way at all.

---

After Ren got out of the dungeon, he had to face the authorities.

They were going to chain him, but when they were about to put the handcuffs on him, they melted.

they heard footsteps with heels and saw Rose Scarlett carrying her sleeping sister on her back.

Ren who saw her wanted to curse.

but he shouldn't run, rather he didn't want to.

if he couldn't escape from a wind user, he didn't want to know that he would make a fire user keep him still.

A big problem was presented by the death of Duke Holland.

Zaff had said that they died in the dungeon and he was saved thanks to the duke and he blamed Ren and Akane.

but he couldn't continue as Rose had gone to the interrogation.

when they thought to scapegoat ren and his death.

I end up showing up, which would normally mean locking him up in a cold cell for days and if necessary torturing him into telling the whole truth, and finally hanging.

But the Holland Territory officials couldn't do any of that.

Rose was giving off an aura that she said.

"You get close and you die.

while she looked at ren on the ground.

I order that they give him a private room and 2 chairs.

he left his sister in care at his mansion in the Holland territory, with many of his guild members.

yes, she has her own guild called [the Scarlet Rose]

led by her, and her alone, a great guild.

what makes me angry as a narrator is that the author skips those important facts.

---

(and as I told you, I know what they see)

Do you know how to make a wooden house?

(No, but I've seen how Ren does it).

...

any way at all.

---

after rose locks herself with ren in that room.

The officers thought that she would personally torture Ren since her sister ended up injured and had some bruises because of her.

Not really.

the first thing rose did when she sat down in front of ren was to take out of her ring a thermos filled with tea, and biscuits.

Ren recounted everything that happened in the dungeon, including what happened with Akane, but he couldn't get to the point of Holland's death bed anymore, because Rose suddenly stood up and punched the wall.

Rose ended up burning a wall because she couldn't stand that her sister had almost decided to be used because of the boy in front of her.

She couldn't hit Ren yet, that would kill him, so she hit the special wall that was supposed to resist hits from Awakened S rank.

but seeing the tremendous footprint that rose left, it seems that they were deceived.

they brought Akane here to the room in the police station.

Rose watched as her younger sister did, the first thing she did when she saw Ren in front of her.

she went to hug him.

in her heart though if she wanted to take a hit on ren, she was most grateful to her.

she had come immediately as a simple visitor when the exploration began.

her sister was only supposed to stay out of the dungeon in the mansion of the Scarlett house, not that she would enter the dungeon with ren, nor should ren enter, but it seems that her sister disobeyed her and followed boy.

she was quite surprised when she was waiting at the dungeon door and her sister appeared out of nowhere.

The first thing Akane wanted to do was go back into the dungeon, which Rose couldn't allow, so she put her to sleep.

after a while, Zaff Malum came out alone with Bernard.

As her sister had fallen asleep, she had gone away and watched as he was taken to the station to give her testimony.

They said a lot of things, mainly that it was Ren and Akane's fault, he said that they both died inside.

Rose got in there with Akane on her back, she didn't believe her word.

I knew that that rat could plan something to keep the Holland dukedom, after all, he had already done it before when he wanted to marry his son to the Nakiri family, but the plan went wrong when his son wanted to kill Kazuma, he supposes that they would close that guild.

but since the son had been killed, the problem was quickly resolved.

Rose took Akane and Ren to her mansion.

she said that as thanks she would testify for ren.

but she was surprised when ren took out a lot of documents and the audio in which duke holland himself left his other son with the dukedom.

Even the corpse they had to put in a coffin.

Rose intended to speak for Ren since if this was all real, it would be over quickly.

- Well done brat, then tell me, what do you want as a reward this time?

Ren was now quite sure of what he wanted.

"Could you handle the sequels?

- Ho and why is that?

"If a general under the emperor takes charge, it will be more credible for me to testify.

-Are you sure? Help carry the message to the Holland heir, take care of the heir, and unmask the leader of the fang guild, you will be given a reward for that.

"They should use that to repair slum houses and improve their sewers.

- because ?.

"Because it was a problem for the water to pass through, it can cause serious health problems if it is left for longer.

- I ask you, why do you do it?

"does it matter?

Rose looked at Ren that she had a look that she said.

"What's wrong with it?"

- No, I guess not.

As Rose walked away, Ren just thought.

'Exactly, Kiyoshi needs the support of the entire town and for that, he needs them to improve the quality of life of his citizens.

'Besides, if Rose Scarlett's guild puts up a branch, it would be beneficial for everyone, she wouldn't have to come to clean up trash anymore.

Ren kept thinking about random things and a thought struck him.

'wait, if the white fang closes, which is likely.

' Kuroka's kidnapping will no longer take place.

'Although after this comes Kiriko's first adventure, which is cleaning up the slave market.

"ha..., the problems do not seem to end.

"Akane.

- Yes, sensei?

"Could you take me to the guest room, I need to take a shower and sleep.

- Sure.

Akane was in her sister's coat, but she couldn't look Ren in the eye.

after all, she almost proposed to ren recently, her mind was a mess thinking about ren's rejection if she thinks about it later.

Ren who knew what Akane was thinking, just sighed in her mind.

thank god he had put the stone in his pocket before.

Akane would have declared at that moment, and ren had never been in a relationship, he would not know how to respond

It's not that she doesn't like Akane, it's just that she knows how troubled her life will be after this.

She was just the prologue to everything she was going to have to face, and having a girl by her side who could be a weakness would be bad.

his past experience told her not to.

he went on a mission in her past life, although his mind was fragmented with that mission if he remembers a small piece.

Was when one night she was sent a video of her mother and her sister tied to chairs in a room.

he knew that he had gone crazy that night, after seeing that video and going into despair, he doesn't remember much else.

he only remembers that he woke up surrounded by bodies.

and his sister and his mother were asleep in another room.

he had managed to save them, but he repeated to himself, that he would not create a weakness if he did not have the means to keep them safe.

Now Ren knew that he was weak, the high ranks, usually have different types of mental problems, and strength and experience affect them.

If he walked into someone's sight, which would be very likely with the next event, and they used someone dear to him as a threat, he wouldn't know how he would react.

he had his mind in flow to calm down, but he knew that the ability made him think logically about everything, if he considered that ren's loved one is not necessary, he doesn't know what he will be able to do.

that's why he didn't plan to respond positively to Akane's feelings, he's scared.

'Ha, not even when I was about to die from a wyvern did he scare me as much as losing someone else.

The next morning, Rose went straight to Ren's room.

- ren.

Ren who didn't want to wake up planned to ignore that voice.

until he felt like it was hot, and opened his eyes.

he saw in front of him, a dog made of flames looking at him as if he were food.

- Wake up, I heard from my sister that your cooking is wonderful, I want to try it to see if you can beat me.

' Why does everyone want to top my kitchen?

Ren sighed as he stood up and stretched.

under and in the kitchen was rose with an apron and polo shirt and short shorts.

Ren went to wash his hands while he asked.

"What will we cook?

- let's go with something sophisticated, we'll start with waffles.

"Okay, I'll make the dough.

- I'll prepare the meat, I'll also make some empanadas.

"I'll prepare the accompaniment after finishing the waffles.

Ren and Rose didn't say much after that.

the 2 were more of the type to do than talk.

But at some point, Rose wiped her hand with a rag and pulled out a small stone.

It was the same thing I used yesterday to converse during the interrogation without being heard.

- you know?.

"Could you be more specific?

- My sister's feelings, I know you're not as dense as that Hakuya brat.

" I know.

- So what will you do about it?

" any.

- ho, you have balls to say that in front of me.

"Then let me explain, I can't do anything.

- Could you explain better?

"You know about Kiriko's trip, don't you?

- Of course, it will be done soon.

"Well I might have to tag along, those guys are going to get into a lot of trouble, but they're talented and strong, on the other hand, I just have some world knowledge that Naomi is definitely going to want to use.

- You speak very well of yourself, huh?

" are Naomi's words.

- So, what do you think of that mission?

"I don't want weakness.

Ren continued to sauté the meat with the vegetables in the pan as she continued.

"Akane told me about you, she always said that she wanted to be like you, strong, determined, and confident that she would not lower her head to anyone and would face the world alone if necessary.

"you have the strength to back it up, you can take on the world alone.

"On the other hand, I don't have any of that, and although I'm trying hard to get stronger, I don't know if it will be enough to be able to face the world alone.

"If I start something with your sister and on her way, I lose her, I will be crazy.

-...

Rose blew out the flame on Ren's pan and looked him straight in the eye.

- That's cowardly you know?

" I'll take that as a compliment.

- We are all weak Ren, since we are born we cannot take care of ourselves, we have to trust our parents.

- and we will continue to do it to the point where you can do your things alone, but you're wrong about me.

- I don't do things alone, all my career I did it with comrades I could trust.

- Of course, I lost people along the way, all I have of them now are their memories, but those memories, those experiences help me move forward.

- What you do is want to escape responsibility out of fear, and I understand it, but you must remove that fear and do things even if you get hurt.

-You think about what happens if she dies, but have you thought now about the future that you choose alone, what happens if you die? what will happen to my sister when she hears that her lover has died in battle, how much regret will she have for not having been honest with her feelings?

- I'm not telling you that she will block your way, I'm just telling you that she wants to walk with you, and if you face a world of pain, let her make the decision whether to go with you or not, don't decide for her.

- She is not an innocent victim of what is happening in the world, she is aware of the path that awaits you as a lost user of the beam, but it is her decision and no one else.

- So don't come to me with stupid things and be honest with her once and for all.

"...

"I guess I'll think about it.

- at least it's something.

.

.

.

14