66.
497 6 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

after idle talk in the kitchen, they came with all the dishes.

- Akane, to breakfast.

Akane immediately jumped down in her red pajamas running.

She missed her sister's food.

but she saw ren, then she saw herself in her pajamas and ran to her room blushing like a tomato.

"But if she looked good on him.

- certain?.

After a while, Akane came in a cute dress and sat with them at the table.

once sat down, Rose said.

- Well, bon appetit.

there were many plates on the table, where you could eat what you wanted.

there were waffles, and there were empanadas, and avocado (or palta, depending on where you live).

there was fruit salad, cereal, and yogurt among other things.

Akane who tasted her sister's pie (food), felt 2 different sensations.

she knew that one was her sister's and the other was ren.

As the food in front of her was a lot, she decided that she would take advantage and eat as much as she could from the kitchen of her 2 favorite people.

- Slowly Akane, you're going to choke.

Rose said as she sighed and wiped her sister with a napkin next to her cheek.

- Then Ren, what do you think of my kitchen?.

ren who ate quietly and listened to the sisters happily chatting, she was surprised, but she answered honestly.

"you were self-taught in cooking?

- ho, did you know it only by the taste?

"Not only for that, I see it in your hands.

- hm?

Rose looked at her hands, as a veteran, she was full of calluses and scars, she was a little confused as Ren could tell that she cooked only by her hands.

"I recognize the kitchen knife scars.

"Furthermore, this flavor is from experimentation, not from common teachings.

'Although she is direct and one could say that she is scary, her cooking is gentle and the care put into it is evident.

- good deduction, since I started traveling I had to learn to cook my own food since I never knew if something was poisoned.

- Let's see how yours is.

Rose grabbed one of the ren(food) patties and began to savor it.

- this flavor seems gourmet, but at the same time no, you were also self-taught.

" Of course, my parents traveled abroad a lot, and from the age of 10, I had to learn.

'Lucky I said this world's version.

- good man, you will be a good husband.

"And you a good wife.

- I can't deny that statement, hahaha.

As Ren and Rose were having a nice breakfast while talking about cooking tricks they've learned over the years, Akane felt jealous.

She knew she shouldn't, but her sister spoke more openly with Ren than with her guild members.

she decided that she would improve her cooking skills after her.

.

.

.

As the servants were clearing away the plates, Ren heard something that almost made him jump.

- by the way ren, you will have to come with me tonight.

"Hm?

- The Holland heir wants to give you a medal personally.

"Could you help it?

- No.

" ok.

Ren got up from his chair.

"Thank you very much for the food, I'll be in my room.

before even a single step.

the ground around his feet melted.

- don't think you can escape, I was already informed about your refusals for medals.

"Do you think you can keep me locked up?

- ho, do I hear a challenge?

"Take it as you like.

- I accept, if you escape and I don't find you until the night, you save yourself.

"Perfect, now-

- And who said you can go?

"Won't you give me at least a couple of minutes' head start?

- in war and love all is fair.

"I guess that's true.

Ren sighed as Rose from somewhere pulled out chains and rolled them up like sushi.

she carried him on her shoulder and carried him to her room.

and then he went out and sat down again.

-Sister, don't you think Ren could get out of those chains?

-Even if I do, I still feel his presence, he won't be able to go very far even if he jumps out the window.

- You are cruel sister.

- I'll take it as a compliment Akane.

.

.

.

ren who was chained and lying down sighed.

"At least he let me lie in bed.

I check his status for a while.

[Condition]

Name: Ren Artega.

Qualification:

none.

Magic Affinity:

Ray

level 5 (upgradable)

-??? (locked, you must be level 6 to unlock this ability)

Attributes :

Strength: c

Agility: C+

Resistance: c

Intelligence: c

Mana Ability: c+

Luck: ????

fighting styles:

[lazy style] - Rank A (can be improved).

Skills:

[mind in flux] -rank S - passive/active.

An ability given by (??? ?????? ?? ???), when activated the user gains the ability to have emotions in a calm and continuous flow, no matter how affected the user is, thus preventing out of control, it also passively blocks all mind control abilities.

This ability can negatively affect the user if he keeps it active for a long time since it is linked to mental strength, the more mental strength the user has, the longer it will be possible to maintain the ability.

[nerve regeneration]- Rank S - passive/active.

-An ability is given by (??? ????? ?? ???), with this, you can absorb <neural energy> from other living beings and accumulate it, once this is done, you can use said energy to repair cells, damage the brain among other deep wounds.

- There is a small chance of being able to acquire skill from the being that it absorbed.

the amount purchased : 3%

[stamina recovery]- rank D - passive

-a minor version of regeneration, with this passive ability, you will be able to recover energy much faster than before and increase your wound recovery, once this ability reaches B rank it will evolve into regeneration.

Resistances:

[Cold Resistance] - 40% ⋆

-You have acquired the ability to resist colder temperatures, attacks with the ice attribute, and tolerance of it.

- You acquired the blessing of a powerful being of the ice attribute, now cold climates, instead of slowing you down, will slightly improve your abilities.

- You will have a better healing rate in cold weather.

- if you train in cold weather, your learning rate increases.

- Monsters with an ice attribute less than or equal to your rank will be afraid of your presence.

-???

-Life expectancy: 150 years.

---

So I'll be an elder, even though I'm only a C rank

- exact.

"Hell yes, a bum's life awaits me until I'm 150.

- we will have a long life.

" we will have?.

- Of course, you are an idiot, I'll be stuck with you until the end.

And if you start by telling me who you are?

- And if I change it how can you get out of these chains?

"I think it's a fair deal.

- Well, do you remember the air sword that the duke made when he fought against the lizard?

"Yes, I remember it well.

- you can use it on yourself.

"Thank you very much, genius, how?

- first, imagine a point.

" ok.

- Imagine that with your index finger, you point to that point.

" ok.

-Now imagine with your nerves, that you want to get to that point.

Ren took a deep breath and pictured it.

It was heard as a screeching sound, and when he opened his eyes, he saw how a small concentrated line of lightning came out of his finger.

"Oh, amazing.

- well done for your first try.

I cut the chain little by little.

Once outside, he thought about how to get out, but nothing came to mind.

I knew that Rose must be thinking about how I tried to play, but with no chance to escape.

What I didn't know is that Ren Artega always thinks about things.

I summon the flesh clone of him here.

Duke Holland's butler emerged from the shadows on his knees.

A moment ago he was with Balder telling them all about the dukedom, but his king called him a moment ago with an errand and he immediately went about things.

"Perfect, you suppressed your essence as I asked.

- yes sir.

Ren took out a sphere and made a block around it so that Rose wouldn't know what happened.

"Do you have what I asked for?

-Yes.

The clone took out a teleportation stone.

"Are the coordinates I asked for?

- yes sir.

"Perfect, wear what I wear and pretend to be me for a while.

-it will be an honor.

Ren quickly put him on the bed and teleported away.

the clone sighed as she leaned back, moments later Rose came knocking down the door.

- what happened?

"ren" simply waved at Rose, she was suspicious of something, but she didn't see anything unusual apart from the fact that her chains were cut with some kind of laser it seems.

- The chains bothered me.

- I guess so.

Rose said as she left the room, she left her relaxation time for a false alarm she thought to herself.

Shortly after, Akane arrived.

-Sensei!, what happened?

- Hello Akane, what -

- where is sensei?

-...

- You know I won't tell him.

- Um, I guess not.

Akane calmly walked out the door, the clone could only think.

'How scary that girl is, sad for my king who has her as his lover.

.

.

.

Ren, on the other hand, ended up in Balder's house, as Kiyoshi invited all of his family there to the mansion, they left this house empty.

And until they find Ren, the ceremony will be over.

---

The ceremony was quickly done, as Kiyoshi cannot lead the dukedom as he is still 2 years away from his 15th birthday.

what happened was that Kiyoshi was already 1 year old when he was picked up, much to Kelly's anger and Balder's confusion.

the butler of the house will be the assistant along with Bálder.

2 days had passed until then, they were going to bring teachers from everywhere so that Kiyoshi learns the necessary areas to be able to govern.

Duke Holland had no advisers, he was always the one ruling alone.

they also had to shut down the duke's illegal factories and repair the areas damaged by the dungeons starting with the slums.

hunt down thieves, slave traders, etc.

With ren's reward, a large-scale plan was made to rebuild the houses in the slums, as well as renovate the drainage canals and clean up the surrounding garbage.

many epidemic patients were also brought in for treatment to recover.

Although there is still time for the Holland territory to recover, concrete plans were already made.

when the butler came, being held by rose angry that she didn't know ren's whereabouts.

the clone still said nothing despite the threats.

since he is the counselor, take pity on him.

but even so, 2 ladies started a search for ren.

Since it wasn't just once that Ren almost got caught, he had rented rooms all over the place.

finally, on the third day, they found him in Balder's house, lying down while he watched a cartoon television show in his bed.

they thought that since the internet signal didn't reach here, ren wouldn't be here.

but they did not count on the fact that ren had already downloaded chapters before.

he was brought in by the 2 ladies who did not accept objections to anything.

There was no ceremony anymore because it was to be awarded the medal just as Kiyoshi received the ring.

but it was still written in a document that was sent to the capital.

When Ren found out, he ran over to Kiyoshi's chair in his mansion to give him a good taste of his fist as sensei.

but he was held by the guards. As they led him to calm down, Ren screamed.

"Let go of me bastards, I'll die if I don't hit him once.

Kiyoshi trembled with fear as he remembered ren's loving fists, but seeing how he was stopped calmed him down.

when Kiyoshi thought that he was saved from ren's blow, a blow came to his head.

"ouch.

when he got up, he saw his sister smiling at him.

"I shouldn't have listened to you sister, now Ren hates me for you.

- no need to worry, give him a good amount of bacon as a gift later, and he will forget it.

"I guess you're right, I thought the medal would make him uncomfortable, but not that he came to the palace directly to hit me.

- Well, I think that now nobody could hit you, right? You have a title and everything.

Kelly said in a low, sad tone.

Kiyoshi saw this girl who took care of him since he was little, he grew up with her, he hit the abusive children in the neighborhood who bothered him, he preferred to go hungry for him, just because he was born weaker than her, he remembered his care and remembered especially how she always calmed him when he had nightmares.

in his heart, she will always be his dear sister.

"Although you will always be my sister.

Kelly looked at Kiyoshi, she looked at her little brother's smile, now he didn't seem as weepy as before.

Kelly laughed as she grabbed his head with one arm, her knuckles rubbing him hard.

-As long as you never forget it, little brother, all is well.

"Agh!, sister, it hurts!

-LOL.

.

.

.

18