67.
581 5 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a few days, everyone was ready to leave on Rose's jet.

or so it was supposed to.

At takeoff, where Akane and Rose were going, as well as Ren and Kelly.

when ren walked in, the first thing he did was ask to use the bathroom.

As she was taking off the jet, Akane felt weird.

Seeing Ren and Kelly at this moment, she saw that they were just clones.

she sighed as she went on the flight.

she wanted to show her house to ren, but it seems that will be for another time.

When she pondered that she very possibly could walk into her room, she blushed.

Ren, on the other hand, went to the airport with Kelly.

he was going to act as a guide for the girl who was traveling to the capital for the first time.

on the plane, he taught her the tricks ren.

like leaning back in her seat, taking off your shoes, and positioning yourself in a way where you're neither lying down nor sitting, but totally comfortable.

and start watching movies with a cell phone hanging don't ask me how and giant padded headphones.

Kelly found these experiences quite good.

the one who didn't like what ren and kelly did was a brat who was 1 seat in front of them.
when the brat saw the phone hanging in a ball in front of ren and kelly, he wanted to make a joke and throw the bag.

but one look from Kelly was enough to scare him away and he runs to hug his mommy.

"He's just a brat.

- Please sensei, you would have electrocuted him if he interrupted the movie.

" True it is.

after movies at night.

Ren presents her in a box with a personalized sleep mask that has Kelly's open gaze.

The girl loved this gift, I swear to treasure it for her future trips.

Ren also gave him some cute rabbit slippers with a stuffed horn on the end, with the ability to harden into a knife if mana is applied.

plus neck pillows.

she would sleep with her special headphones, she would put on an album of relaxing music to sleep without being disturbed by sounds from outside, in addition to a proximity sensor, if someone enters a certain area near her, it will send a bell through the headphones.

Once they arrived in the capital, Ren and Kelly went to the amusement parks, as well as family restaurants that Ren recommended.

Kelly bought clothes, and she made her brother Kiyoshi give her an allowance.

Ren got him a shock-resistant and waterproof cell phone and had him write down many emergency numbers.

When Kelly asked why Ren just told her.

"You never know when you're going to need it.

Ren and Kelly went to an arcade to compete.

the loser paid for dinner.

they played bumper cars, toss games, gun games, and there was a laser tag game.

tied, Kelly had to pay half with ren.

finally, they returned to the academy.

- Sensei?

Ren was eating a hamburger, he put chopped bacon on it like sauce.

he had taken it out of a taper in her ring, as he kept it warm, don't ask this narrator.

"hmm?

-Won't you tell her friends that she's back?

"Na, I said I'd show you around, and I did.

the other students who passed by on the way looked strangely at ren who came with a beautiful girl, who did not look anything like him to say that she is his sister.

Kelly didn't care about the stares anymore, which Ren realized and smiled to herself.

Once they entered Ren's room, which was already set to nature, Kelly was fascinated by this level of technology.

Ren, on the other hand, held back a laugh, this girl when they do a talent measurement, it will be very possible that she gets a room like this.

No.

Ren would make sure Kelly had a room like that, after all, Kiyoshi's crying told him that if her sister was ill, he, as the new duke, would get Ren into trouble and give Ren one more medal.

Ren saw the demon god in the form of Kiyoshi making those threats.

while kelly was still playing on the tv in ren's living room, ren went to prepare a mattress for kelly.

Kelly wanted to sleep with Ren, which Ren completely refused.

if Akane sees them, her sister will probably kill him.

But before going to sleep, they started to stay up all night playing video games to see who will sleep in the bed and who will sleep on the couch, Kelly ended up losing and she went to the couch sulking.

.

.

.

The next morning, Ren did not wake up with her desire to sleep more, because she felt somewhat cramped.

moving her left hand, she felt something soft.

the feeling was like a marshmallow, but ren didn't remember buying a stuffed animal with this feeling, she didn't even remember buying a stuffed animal.

Opening his eyes, Ren saw red pajamas.

he was holding a breast.

looking at the face of who she was, she was Akane.

she was disheveled, ren supposed for Akane to sleep, but she was here.

Taking a deep breath, he carefully moved away from her and was going to support her right hand.

but by some premonition, she first looked to the right of her.

Ren saw Kelly staring at him.

Ren with the index finger made an indication of silence.

Kelly rubbed her index and thumbprints, indicating that she wanted a bribe.

Ren then began to speak with his eyes.

'how much do you want?.

' I want you to cook me my favorite food for 20 days.

'Impossible, 5 days.

'15 days, no negotiations.

' so you close so quickly with your sensei huh?

' Nobody told him to teach me how to haggle over prices.

'touche, let's do 12 days.

' 15 days.

'12 days and I add my homemade bacon in the first 3 days.

' done.

The 2 children made a business smile, believing that they cheated the other party.

Kelly thought.

' If I don't like it, I'll extort it for more.

ren thought

' he doesn't know that I'll only put plain bacon, well-sautéed.

The handshake of these 2 businessmen was interrupted by the door to Ren's room opening.

Ren turned his eyes and saw Aiko blushing.

that wouldn't be bad or weird, since ren usually sleeps without a top, and he knows that Aiko is quite shy, the bad thing is that she was preparing a ball of fire.

"Calm down Aiko.

- Could you explain to me why Akane is lying on your bed, Ren, and who is that girl next to you?

"I also had the same question actually.

"What happened Kelly?

- Not really sensei, just...

Kelly at dawn felt a presence, opened her eyes but didn't move.

she watched as ren's door opened,

it was Akane on tiptoe, Kelly just decided to watch.

Although she knew little about Akane, she knew that she liked Ren, that's why she knew that she wouldn't hurt him, she just wanted to know what she was going to do.

Akane had entered Ren's house because she hadn't appeared anywhere, she just wanted to verify that she was here, and then she would leave, or so the narrator believes was the plan.

When she got to the room and saw Ren sleeping inside her, she sighed in relief.

"Akane?

Akane covered her mouth before she screamed, they had caught her.

"Do you also want to sleep with sensei?

- huh? I don't.

"No, then I'll go, excuse me.

Akane watched as Kelly calmly walked over to Ren's bed, something in her saying that she really was going to sleep with Ren.

she pouted, and she grabbed her shoulder and said to her heart's content.

-I, I also want to do it

"...

-...

Akane blushed, but she couldn't regret it anymore, she still has her pride as the daughter of an aristocratic family to back down.

" Let's bet who will sleep with him, the one who loses will sleep on the furniture.

- let's do it

.

.

.

ren that I hear such an absurd excuse, I sigh.

when he felt Akane's brain activity, he realized that she had woken up.

but he decided to spare him the embarrassment.

"You two get out, I'll change and we'll go to the director.

Although reluctant, the girls agreed. Ren sent them to the room to get to know each other a little since Kelly will be joining Kiriko's party in the near future.

Ren after changing in the bathroom to avoid Akane and her curiosity shy of her.

Ren got out and went straight to Needle.

On the way, the first one who wanted to make trouble for him was Kiriko.

It turns out that they had made a competition to see who accompanies Kiriko on his trip.

And yes.

kuroka

Kumiko (supported by the director)

Amerie

Kara

Aiko (forced by her father)

they were going to go.

someone else was missing, but since ren was not present at the event, he could not be selected and that is why Brant got the spot.

Ren couldn't care less, he should go their separate ways.

In the office alone with Naomi, she was quite glad to see him safe and sound, Ren smiled calmly.

she had remembered rose's words.

-Whatever you do, don't tell Naomi the details of the dungeon, if you do, your little friend may lose her territory under her anger.

Although Ren did not believe that Naomi would destroy a territory with a history for him, he obeyed him.

He recounted minuscule details like there was an attack, and the duke's death and how.

now he was hunting Zaff down for committing an assassination attempt on Duke Holland.

Ren was secretly relieved, he had avoided Kuroka's kidnapping.

in fact, ren gave everything he had investigated to Naomi, and it was concluded that her accomplice was the Kitamura family.

Professor Shiro's family.

Although they did not believe that they were the ones involved, there was plenty of evidence that there was a slave trade within Kitamura territory, the report mentioning 3 marquesses.

Naomi sighed, although she was worried about Shiro, she also wanted to bring up the subject of Ren accompanying the kiriko group.

Ren obviously refused, he didn't want to be in all that unnecessary action showing off his abilities to Brant that he can tell his parents about.

Naomi insisted, to which Ren kept saying no, he wanted to be calm.

Too bad that when he dropped off Kelly and Naomi to meet, later Aiko out of nowhere pulled out her winning card which Ren thought he wouldn't use against him.

- You still have to go as my assistant.

Ren wanted to swear a bit, but he refrained and accepted that he would go only as Aiko's assistant and nothing else.

Kelly was taken into custody with Ren and told that she could start as a first-year next year, although to be a first year she should be at 15 and not 13.

Kelly had talent beyond her age.

The next few days passed uneventfully, apart from Brant bragging to Ren that she was going to go with Kiriko's party.

Ren ignored him as he ate his lunch in the cafeteria next to Kelly, Isabel, and Akane, but Kiriko, who was at the nearby table, commented that Ren would be going as Aiko's assistant.

That is, in case Brant receives a shock, followed by threats to Ren that he will make his trip hell, Akane was going to jump in, but since she saw the threat go in one ear and out the other, she gave up.

but if she was sad that she couldn't go with him on that adventure.

Ren took Kelly with them, to which Kelly wanted to hit Brant every time he insulted Ren, to which Ren secretly put on headphones at some point, and Kelly too.

Still, Kelly wanted to hit Brant who had brought a solo table, and put it between the space of the ren table and the kiriko table.

but ren told Kelly that he couldn't beat Brant in a fight, Kelly was surprised that someone her sensei's age was stronger than Ren, ren faced monsters from blind spots in dungeons, she thought Ren would be the strongest.

The one who was holding back her laughter was Akane who was next to Kelly, also Kiriko couldn't hold back her laughter.

Ren throws a spoon at him to shut him up.

to which Kumiko responded by throwing a fork, which landed on Kelly.

Kelly stood up and threw a spoon that Kara caught in her face.

then a food fight started with Brant in the middle that he could only curse, but Shiro arrived, to calm everyone down, at the same time punish them.

Ren on the other hand was just sorry for this teacher.

Once it is discovered that the slave trade is being carried out in her territory, the one that bears the brunt will not be his family, who are safe there.

It will be she who receives the contempt of others.

She had become a good friend of ren, although not as often as before, ren and Shiro chatted about their learning of fights, it was not just because they trained every day and if there was something they possibly did not understand or had doubts, they asked to the other to see if the other could figure it out, ren wanted to see if there was a quest to investigate the slave trader alone.

After that food fight, the girls get quite familiar with Kelly, as they offered Kelly to start training with Kiriko and follow him, which Ren hoped would be like in the game, where he fell head over heels for Kiriko with admiring eyes. Her beauty.

Kelly refused completely, Ren sighed, not sure if he should take her with her when he went to get the slaves and split up from the group.

Something also that annoyed Ren was that he received territory from Kiyoshi.

A letter came to him in a part of the city, where the former slums were, will become a ren property in a month.

Obviously, Ren didn't want one, but that bastard Kiyoshi already signed the permits.

Ren wanted to give him some affection in the form of a fist but Kiyoshi told him that there was a forest in that area, as in the forest there were some beasts and that's it, and he would let him.

He changed his mind and fully thanked her, even reading they would make a mansion.

when he asked Kiyoshi where he would get the funds from, he just told him that he would take care of it.

Truly that boy is already a man.

The trouble is that Ren does not know how, everyone ended up finding out, to which they made another party to Ren's annoyance at his house.

only Kelly couldn't drink alcohol, although they had fun, especially because the girls wanted to hug Kelly for being very cute, to which Kelly used all her parkour teachings to escape from 4 awakened girls, in the end, ren got fed up that they use his apartment as a circus.

and he personally went to get kelly, which he quickly accomplished, to which kelly looked at ren like a traitor as she was thrown into the embrace of the 4 drunken girls.

Akane on the other hand, recovered quite a bit after her almost statement a few days ago, although she is still embarrassed to look at Ren, she doesn't turn away from her anymore.

.

.

.

The way Kiriko got the message was just when she was in class, the tattoo on her hand began to light up with pure light, indicating that the journey had to begin.

14