68.
868 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

classes for that afternoon were canceled for those who would travel, kiriko would begin her first trip to the dungeon tomorrow, we got up from our place to prepare for tomorrow's trip.

Kiriko especially was very nervous when he left the classroom, ren had no problem talking sense to kiriko if necessary, after all, he has Naomi's permission to straighten him out if he brings anything.

Ren was on his way to his room to play some video games one last time, but on the way, he received a call from Kumiko.

-ren?.

Kumiko's voice was heard somewhat sadly, that voice was still stoic, but only those who know her well could tell the difference.

"Kumiko?

- I need your help.

" What's up?

- I think Kiriko wants to go to that place.

" Which place?

- to the red light district.

"...

take a moment to process that.

" Really?

- I'm sure.

"How did you find out?

- It's kiriko we're talking about.

" certain.

- I don't know what to do.

"Could you explain?

-I know that men have needs, but if he wanted he could tell me.

"calm down idiot, I don't think that's it, I'll talk to kiriko and confirm if he goes to the red light district.

-thank you ren

'I must not let Kiriko go to that place.

It's not that he's against it, if he wants to put his secondary head in those places, it's up to him.

besides her "accidentally" leaving condoms in kiriko's backpack, and leaving Kumiko some "pills", Kumiko can't get pregnant, not yet, a pregnancy will stop all exploration plans, and those dungeons must be cleared immediately.

the problem is that kiriko may fall in love with the girl who accompanies him.

although he sounds crazy, there is a character like that, who started out as a night companion, but he knows kiriko.

and for the convenience of the plot, kiriko found her on her first day of work, the thing is that she wasn't even from the capital, she was a girl in a border town who was kiriko and they gave her a free night as a reward.

the villagers had given him that girl as a novice prize, and since she was a virgin, she had more value, kiriko sleeps with her, but he doesn't want to leave her and falls in love with her.

The thing is that in the capital in the red district there is not a single virgin, the escort women here are not naive like that girl, they are quite a bloodsucker, you could say.

many nobles who go to those places are present when they take the medicine, and they carry their own condoms, if one of those girls gets pregnant, the noble will have to take care of her even if he doesn't want to.

Ren didn't want to know how many of those girls would jump at Kiriko if they see him, after all.

With the tattoo as the heir to the holy sword, his fame grew quite a bit.

Ren immediately went out to see Kiriko, who was in his training room.

When Ren walked into his cube, he saw Kiriko swinging a practice sword that had many weights on it.

"Hello, Kiriko.

-ren?, What a miracle that you come here, you don't usually come if I don't call you.

" I have a question for you.

-ahead.

"Are you going to me?

-I don't know what you're talking about.

"Don't pretend to be misunderstood by me, are you going?

-...

- because?.

"To accompany you of course.

- Seriously, do you also want to go?

"Of course, we must take advantage before tomorrow's trip.

-...

- I know, I'm nervous about this, I planned to do it alone, but I guess having a friend to go with would help.

" Well said.

'Don't worry Kumiko, I'll put him to sleep before I get there.

Ren and Kiriko smiled, and Kiriko took the opportunity to make Ren train with him, to which Ren just sighed as he accepted.

the training was quiet, then they walked out of the academy together.

Ren who knew where the red light district was was confused, they were going to the mall.

'did he get a lover?, or is it a place I don't know.

Ren just shrugged waiting for them to go somewhere secluded to sleep Kiriko.

At some point, Kiriko ended up entering an accessories store, and with a very nervous voice, he asked the lady who attended to him a question.

-Miss, will you have a necklace for couples?

'did I just waste my whole afternoon of games with kelly for a goddamn couple's necklace!?

Kiriko turned around and saw Ren still as a statue.

- Aren't you going to buy anything for Aiko?

"Why should I buy her a couple necklaces?

ha...forget it

"???

---

Author.

(Yes)

Don't you think ren is a bit too dense?

(well, not so much the truth)

Explain, that she makes me anxious that there are no advances with the girls.

(as you know, Aiko is a friendly and kind girl)

Of course.

(for that reason, ren only thinks that she is a kind friend and joker)

But don't you think it's too much to confuse kindness with Aiko's obvious flirtation?

(Well ...)

Speech

( Okay...)

(remember the girl from the first chapter?)

The p!##$ that?

(That girl had treated Ren similarly, flirtatious and kind because at that time Ren was an idiot and innocent and they made him an errand boy)

That means that...

(Ren is not going to trust Aiko's "flirting" so easily, it's almost like a trauma).

poor Aiko.

(it's not like it's not long before Aiko proposes to ren)

Seriously!? When?

(die of old not of sapa)

Tch.

---

Kiriko looked for the most special necklace he could find, he wanted Ren's opinion, but Ren was too bitter to even hear it.

after that, ren just told Kumiko that they didn't go to any red light district, as he told her almost at 10 o'clock, at first Kumiko didn't believe him, but for some reason, Akane was with her.

Ren just said that he didn't go and to wait for tomorrow, he didn't tell her why or why he didn't want to ruin the surprise.

Although Ren smiled evilly as he imagined Kumiko in her bed anxious all night for Kiriko, Ren told Kiriko to sleep in his apartment so Kumiko wouldn't get suspicious.

The next day, they were all armed with light armor, since they didn't go on the highway, they couldn't go by car, and at Kiriko's request, they started using a carriage.

the group was next.

kiriko

kuroka

Aiko

Kara

Amerie

Brant

and as assistants, we only went

Kumiko

Kelly

and me.

they had put out the assistant letter to make me go.

Unfortunately, Akane couldn't go, but I gave her the mission of training.

he couldn't leave Kelly, who finally convinced the principal to ask him not to come, but to ask Kelly to come with me, I just sighed and agreed.

on the trip, I went with a hat and glasses to avoid the public.

It was wonderful, at the entrance of the city, the girls said goodbye to Kiriko and the others.

We were the 3 assistants in front of the carriage driving.

me driving and teaching Kelly on the quiet prairie road, to get to Kitamura territory.

I knew it was in that territory, the others thought that we are going blindly using Kiriko's compass.

He obviously wasn't planning to open his mouth, he was just driving while looking around.

at some point, Kumiko as a professional at work asked me without insults.

-ren.

" Yes?.

- Why didn't you go inside the carriage with them?

"I don't like crowds, I prefer to be out here quite.

- Really sensei?

"Of course, besides the fact that Brant is in there, if Aiko comes near me, he will start to bother me and I will want to hit him.

- Do you want me to hit it for you?

"Of course not, you still don't know how to deal with a spear user.

Kumiko's point of view:

as ren stroked kelly's hair laughing as she imagined kelly was close to being able to beat up Brant and as she is the sister of the new duke holland she won't get repercussions like ren, Kumiko looked at them and wondered where the hell ren met that little guy from talent.

It's not that he's jealous or anything, well, he's jealous, but of Ren's ability to find such loyal allies.

she remembered Akane.

A simple girl, at first glance without talent, she was sure that under normal circumstances she would continue her engagement to Bernard until marriage and end up unhappy.

Kumiko knew her well and knew that her friend had a big self-esteem problem when he met her.

she did not deny or accept anything, she was guided by ren, even when she met him she fell under small blackmail.

(remember to laugh at the threat with Bernard)

The only thing she had any will in was her refusal to hurt others.

classes in All are not easy, less graduating, in a common situation, Akane would go with the flow and be drowned by the competition of the students, her harassment would continue until she breaks and Kumiko doesn't know until when.

she even could have died in the dungeon.

if she had continued to use a sword in the belief of her honor, she would have stalled or hopefully last until the second year until she flunks out and ends up bad for good.

only ren who sleeps in class and does not have to do homework or take exams (homework you could say) could say that it is simple since he does not have to memorize anything, although Kumiko has to admit that in practical matters he is intelligent.

Now, she remembered her friend Akane who stood up to the front when the carriage was leaving, pushing some people out of the way when they were dismissing the carriage, she sighed sadly when Ren didn't look at her, but she knew Ren didn't want to be very noticed, since only the names of the party members are put, not attendees.

Kumiko knew that Akane became braver, and she is madly in love with Ren.

to the point that Kumiko was afraid of how she can get so much like that.

Because Akane acted shy and happy only with ren, calm and somewhat friendly with the other girls, and cold with the now suitors who propose to her almost daily, which was not the only one, since Isabel was similarly, Although Isabel was not Ren's disciple, not because she didn't want to, it was because Ren said that her talent was enough and she hadn't seen any kind of problem that needed guidance, unlike Akane who was a coward and Kelly who just needed something. as a guide.

They were both close to Ren, which Ren didn't care about as he treated them like friends, but the surroundings didn't take it that way.

hell, even Eira the ice maiden gets along with ren and sometimes ate with him in the cafeteria, although Kumiko didn't think she was in love with a 16-year-old human, she knew that Eira, with always that stoic face, was quite open to ren and sometimes they were seen chatting around campus.

Ren seemed close to the most antisocial and beautiful girls in the academy, being antisocial with a double face.

many men in the academy were jealous of ren, the humans for Akane and Isabel, and the young devils for Eira, who is a symbol of pride in their continent, but they don't even think of causing problems for ren, which happened once and I end badly

Kumiko remembered how a second-year human youth approached Ren who was concentrating on his lunch while at his side he was secretly watched by Isabel and Akane and coincidentally with Eira also present who was elegantly eating her lunch prepared by Ren, which caused her to have to hold back the smile that wants to come out, at this point, Eira was already addicted to ren's food, she looked like a little white hare with her cheeks full as she ate, her face was still stoic, but her eyes showed how happy she was, it was unbelievably cute from ren's perspective.

Too bad only Aiko and ren could look at her like that, if someone other than them did, well, let's just say Kumiko doesn't want to find out.

even one day when Kumiko was visiting ren's apartment to compete in cooking, Eira came through the "emergency" door demanding food with a stoic look, but her eyes yearned for her food, ren didn't see anything wrong with her since they prepared a lot of things and he never wasted food, but Kumiko saw how Eira was able to recognize which were ren's foods and left what she had made, which Kumiko would save to give to Kiriko later, even so, that they reject her food was which gave her more fire to improve herself.

Kumiko from afar had seen that boy determined to cause trouble as he was heading directly to Ren in the cafeteria with a disposable cup of some kind of juice, at first Kumiko was holding her laughter with her stoic face, which was very cool. difficult as he wanted to get revenge on ren after making kiriko help him clean the hall.

It was ren's fault that he got bored and decided it was a good idea to throw super hot needles into the fire smoke detector, with Isabel they wanted to know if what triggered that was the smoke or the heat.

the thing that ended badly for them because at some point they both threw a needle at the same time and that created small friction with a spark and almost no smoke came out, but enough to activate the device, when he wondered who it was, ren echo He blames Kiriko who miraculously had a box with those needles in his seat, Shiro who knew Ren's antics did not believe it and punished him too.

well, going back to the original memory.

the second year tried to give ren killing intent and then taunt him, or if that didn't work, he would "accidentally" drop that soda on ren's head.

but at that moment Kumiko saw how the boy who came with absolute confidence, out of nowhere began to tremble and stumble falling on his butt and spilling the juice on himself with a look of fear.

Kumiko turned to her neighboring table and saw 3 pairs of eyes looking at that boy, although the killing intent of the 3 was not directed at her, Kumiko felt numbness on her scalp, as well as cold on her neck and goosebumps.

Then he turned to see Ren, the bastard was calm eating his lunch, just to finish and look a few meters from him at a boy trembling with fear while looking at him as if he had seen the face of the grim reaper and the girls near him eating like they never even noticed the guy.

Ren was confused and casually asked his 3 companions.

- Do I have something on my face?

- I see it well, sensei.

Akane said with a smile as she blushed a little.

- I don't think you look bad

Eira said as she extended her empty plate taking advantage of the fact that Ren had finished eating to ask for a third portion.

- You look the same as always Ren.

Isabel said as she watched Ren pull out another plate of food from her ring (don't ask me how it's still hot) for Eira.

-Then why did that boy stare at me like that?

- I think sensei got confused, maybe I need to buy you some glasses.

- maybe he has some mental retardation, that human seemed even with less coefficient than an ant.

-Surely he saw that you ate like a pig.

"Um, whatever.

Kumiko wanted to slap her forehead at such disinterest from her surroundings.

although he remembered the worst event.

he passed with a teacher.

Professor Shiro had missed class one day due to a family problem, she had to return to her territory since her grandmother called her.

A rank B teacher came as a substitute for one day.

first, he wanted others to see his skills so they would be impressed.

and when looking for a victim, I say participant.

She saw Ren casually hide horribly that she didn't eat the bacon he brought for a snack.

I take him out to participate directly to him.

Ren with a sigh went to participate.

Looking into Ren's eyes, he remembered how Shiro had especially asked him not to bother or ask Ren for anything since after physics they would continue with theory after lunch, he thought about how Ren was the only one who called him by his name without add "student" which made him jealous.

The teacher had asked him to be on his guard, to which Ren did as he was told.

Ren had used his bum stance every time he trained with Shiro and had asked her to keep it a secret that she was a C rank.

she had agreed and liked it since she would have to hold back less with ren.

they even sometimes trained together.

any way at all.

the matter was that Kumiko recognized that substitute as a simple bastard who liked to humiliate his students.

Ren had used the bum stance on him as usual.

The teacher, being underestimated like that, got a little hot but decided to further humiliate this student who didn't even have a "dignified" and elegant posture like the others.

Kumiko held back her laughter as he watched Ren embarrass a B-rank swordsman.

likewise the others.

Akane smiled proudly at Aiko's side as Akane explained how the match was going.

The professor watched as Ren continued with that calm look as he parried his attacks.

at some point, the teacher made a not-so-correct attack.

he used some wind magic to blow some dirt he was bringing with him for some reason into ren's face.

It worked since Ren for a small moment went blind, which did not escape the girls who were focused on the fight, even Eira saw the video from the camera, courtesy of Naomi to observe her miss's class and saw Ren's fight while ignoring her tutor.

while the teacher was going to take advantage of that small moment to cut ren and thus ren be thrown out of the sand and embarrassed.

Ren unconsciously used mana to sharpen his senses, which allowed him to deflect and even counterattack the professor.

but he left a small wound on the professor's face for fighting back, ren seeing how he left that wound, he was about to apologize.

but the guy freaked out as he ran at ren with his sword screaming.

- Damn bastard!

he had used his sword to cut ren diagonally, which ren was going to deflect.

but with his other hand, he used magic to launch ren into the air.

Although Ren was surprised, he looked at his opponent who jumped higher and used air to propel Ren who was still in the air.

he went with a lunge to ren in the air.

Ren deflected the sword away from him but was left in a bad position.

The man used mana in one hand to flip through the air and slice horizontally at Ren's head.

ren seeing himself in that predicament, he was going to sacrifice his arm to block for a moment, it may leave a scar later, but nothing that some Aiko creams can't fix.

from outside no one could enter the sealed arena.

But out of nowhere, two giant balls of water were thrown into the sand, one after the other which destroyed the barrier from the outside.

The first went to Ren and covered him in a sphere of water that blocked the substitute's sword, and the second went directly to the substitute.

Ren's sphere turned into a water slide before Ren was dropped on the ground and immediately dried up with water magic.

Kumiko turned around and saw the professor inside an ice cage, with a large number of spikes pointing at his entire body.

the clouds began to gather indicating a storm, it was because of the thick mana that was released, and Naomi appeared with a cold and angry look directed at the substitute.

ren who was on the ground addressed the director of him whose presence unconsciously releasing mana made the storm happen.

-Principal, she could calm down, she's making it rain and if she caught me she won't have food in her office later.

Kumiko and many students were shocked when they saw ren talk so casually to Naomi, but what made her shock worse was that Naomi calmed down her mana, which made her stop raining and get closer to ren.

- Are you okay? Your arm is okay? Aren't you tired? Your mind is okay?

she looked like a rather worried mother in ren's eyes, to the others as well.

but Kumiko, who has known Naomi since she was little, did not find that action so maternal, she seemed to take care of her lover more than her son.

Naomi forced Ren to go to the infirmary, then glared at the substitute who was trembling with fear.

Kumiko found out later that the substitute was disinherited from his house, he lost job opportunities, and he only had to be an adventurer.

there were some similar situations, which ren ignored, since he was always distracted thinking about other things, how to train her body, updating Akane's training menu, and thinking about the one he could use to train Kelly while she was walking to times.

in the competition that took place to choose who would accompany kiriko, which everyone wanted to do.

since accompanying the hero in the adventure would bring fame and prestige to his family.

Kumiko could safely say that Akane was one of the few who didn't even care, she knew about the competition before because her sister told her about it, but she preferred to accompany Ren on her mission.

Possessing flexibility, the great magical ability for her age, and the instincts to keep fighting as well as great talent with daggers, Akane specialized quickly at the time thanks to Ren and her hard work.

Her training with her showed her, that she is talented, almost a monster, and could if she wanted to take Brant's job.

though when she found out that ren was coming as Aiko's assistant, Akane regretted not being able to go.

if it weren't for ren telling her that when he came back from her he would go on an adventure with her, which he casually told her, Rose would very possibly cause problems for the Lambart house just to take her place away.

Looking at Kelly being petted by Ren with her eyes closed like a sweet little animal, Kumiko couldn't help but think.

'that girl is worse.

Kumiko had accompanied Kiriko when she went to see Naomi, she broke the news to them that Kelly was going too.

obviously, kiriko objected because he believed she was too small to fight.

Naomi had laughed at that comment and responded with few words.

-If it had been you with whom I negotiated, you wouldn't say that kiriko, that girl is a real chest of surprises, I'm surprised how she ren can make me listen to her without blinking.

Naomi had sent Kiriko with some documents to another place and Kumiko was left alone with Naomi, Naomi had told her clearly.

- Kumiko, don't let that girl get away from Ren, apparently, Ren didn't just teach that girl good things during those 2 months away.

" it is understood.

Kumiko later knew what she meant immediately after seeing a hidden security camera video courtesy of Naomi, recorded in the hallway leading to a bathroom.

where kelly had walked away from ren because she was going to the bathroom, and some idiotic noble guy had approached her for non-moral reasons.

Kumiko had frowned at that student, until he saw Kelly kick the side of her knee, knocking the guy off balance.

and on the way down, Kelly grabbed her arm and pointed it at her face.

her fall made the guy hit himself unconscious, to finally kick him where the sun doesn't hit him.

Then Kelly looked at the camera that was supposed to be hidden and with a smile, she put her index finger to her lips and with the other finger she pointed to the subject on the ground, then she took out her phone with Kiyoshi's contact that could be seen.

Kumiko understood with that that it was bad that ren doesn't watch her.

and here are the pretty girls who are very much teased by idiots with delusions of grandeur for having money, he didn't imagine that girl alone in school without supervision, besides she could make Kiyoshi with a call according to ren's stories about the Kiyoshi's overprotectiveness, make the guy's family disappear.

Returning to the present, Kumiko listened to Ren's murmur as he refocused on the front.

"From here, things will get annoying, get ready Kumiko.

Returning to the narrator's point of view:

Kumiko didn't understand what Ren meant, he found out when it was time to camp in the middle of the meadow.

- How do you set up this damn tent!?

Brant yelled as she tried to connect the aluminum rods, but she couldn't get them to stay still without them coming loose.

Ren was helping to set up Aiko's tent, while Kelly was helping Kuroka.

Kumiko was finishing the tent with kiriko.

Kara was already arranging her things inside hers.

Ren sighed after finishing, and she headed to help Brant.

As he bent down to start connecting a rod again, he was pushed by Brant and fell to the ground on his buttocks.

- What do you think you're doing?

everyone turned to see them.

"Bending rods, don't you see?

Ren said with an obvious face.

- Do you think it's funny to know how to set up a tent?

"No, I want you to shut up, that's why I want to end this.

-Get away from my tent.

" as you like.

Ren got up from the ground, brushed off his clothes, and walked away.

Kelly immediately walked over to Ren.

Ren assured her that he was fine, as he led Kelly to set up their tents after finishing off Kuroka.

Kiriko let Ren pass to address Brant.

- what's wrong?

- what are you talking about?

-Why did you treat Ren like this? He just wanted to help.

- I will not let my tent be stained with the touch of a false noble.

-...

-ha..., whatever you want, just don't cause any trouble.

Kiriko decided that it was better not to fight a useless fight, she knew of Brant's bad temper, and avoiding it would be best.

Kumiko watched as his man matured enough to not fight for anything, but to resolve it peacefully, although it really is laziness that stuck to his ren, it's the same for Kumiko.

Brant then approached Aiko.

- Miss Aiko, could I help you with something?

Aiko who was thinking about how to prevent Ren from sleeping alone in a tent with Kelly was called out by Brant.

- It is not necessary, but thanks for your help mate Brant.

-no problem, if you need help with something just let me know, I'll help you with whatever you want and we can talk in the meantime...

Aiko sighed mentally as Brant kept trying to find a reason to be near her.

She remembered Ren's phrase.

'You should be more honest about what you want.

Although she still didn't feel ready to do that, she was just going to let it happen, as usual, listening to Brant's talk while she tried to ignore it.

Noticing that Aiko wasn't paying attention to him, Brant noticed the occasional glances at Ren who was pitching her tent next to Aiko's cloak.

-You should stop hanging out with that guy, he's not even a noble like me, he's just a fraud.

-if he had gone to the dungeon, he could have led all of you better...

the atmosphere kept getting heavier and heavier with Brant's words.

At this point, the girls didn't even listen to him anymore, or they wanted to turn a deaf ear to the stupidity.

Kelly made sure to listen to the profanities, she wants to remember them for when she lands a blow that shatters her nose, she thinks of those words.

Aiko who was the one listening to all that decided that was enough.

- Please Brant, I don't want or need your help, I can do it alone.

she said in an authoritative tone that was not in accordance with her responses to her since they are usually more friendly.

Brant froze for a moment before turning his gaze to Ren.

Aiko who saw that prepared her magic in case she needed to defend Ren from a surprise attack.

but to her surprise, Brant just excused himself and went back to the carriage, and went to sleep there.

ren that he was chatting with Kelly about the games they played before bed on her handheld console that she got not even paying attention to that.

.

.

.

the next day, they returned to the carriage.

on the way, some monsters took care of the others while ren ate a sandwich with Kelly.

Brant in particular looked frustrated.

They reached the first town, where before entering he asked the guard for information.

about inns, areas to avoid at night, etc.

and I pay the guard with a coin.

Brant who saw that, snorted as he thought it was a waste of time, they could ask someone inside, like some noble.

not those 2 skinny guards standing at the entrance.

they left the others with Kumiko to do the procedure so we can stay for a day.

and ren went with kelly to store the carriage in a shed, feed the horses, and have a coachman take care of them.

they did not return immediately.

Since it was noon, Ren went with Kelly to a restaurant.

the bartender ordered something sweet and Kelly an orange juice.

which is not strange in this world, in bars they can be allowed from the age of 10, although alcohol is only allowed from the age of 15.

Ren asked about the latest news of the week while Kelly like a good girl concentrated on her juices.

apart from some bandits who passed through here, or a couple of adventuring groups that formed.

this place was quiet.

afterward, she went back to the small branch of the adventurer's guild and sold the monster materials.

it was rather annoying for Brant to waste time on this when he can pay by card.

The idiot didn't know that apart from the 6 major dukedoms, technology wasn't that advanced in the villages.

in fact, it was quite scarce.

to the point that they did not use electrical appliances here.

only a few inns had canals for water.

something curious that ren found out in the guild thanks to the small fee that he paid to the girl who attended to him, was a group of suspicious men entered a few days ago.

they wanted to sell animal skins in the morning and left with a covered cargo at night.

Ren was suspicious of the slave traders.

on the map, he drew a dot and guided them to the villages that were heading to the Kitamura territory.

then he returned to find a surprise not so surprising, but just as annoying.

Brant complained to a man who had burped when his table was next door.

Ren approached and stretched out his hand to Kumiko.

ren with a look at Kumiko told her.

'take care of it, I'm going to my room.

Kumiko sighed before handing him the key, to a room for 2.

he he he would sleep with Kelly and her with kiriko.

Kara would sleep with Aiko.

Amerie would sleep in the same room as kuroka.

Ren gave Kumiko a mischievous look with a message.

'take advantage of tonight.

and she made a sign with her fingers as if she was drilling something.

Kumiko answered her as she hit his palm with the key.

'Shut up, you fucking idiot.

Ren left with Kelly while she reigns.

Kumiko sighed as she told her boyfriend to calm down Brant, while she could only think.

'This journey will be long.

(this chapter is valid for 2 days)

14