69.
480 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

almost 1 week had passed since that day they arrived in town.

now they were almost to reach the second town.

and the guys inside experienced the world outside of luxury firsthand.

the first problem they faced was the toilet.

the girls' rooms were quite eaten dirty ren and Kumiko had to use the sheets and pillows they had brought, well ren made Kumiko get them with kiriko, then the bathrooms, which ren with Kumiko brought be ear had to be clean.

the water that came out was almost brown, they could only take turns bathing with the portable shower that ren had brought.

luckily for the girls, it worked with mana stones.

they had to take turns to be able to bathe the first few days, but it calmed down a bit.

Brant also had to use it after 3 days of refusing to use any ren.

In the first town, they had a problem with bandits who had their lair nearby in a cave.

they had to go for kiriko and his sense of justice to defeat them.

Ren had stayed on the sidelines to watch as the girls, Kiriko and Brant had trouble capturing the bandits trying to kill them while they were just trying to pin them down.

After all, not killing them was harder than killing them, Amerie only aimed at her legs from the bandits, while she had to rely on Aiko to defend against the arrows they launched.

Kuroka had to point her sword at a non-vital point.

Kara had to completely control her strength so as not to crush them, which caused her to sometimes lack strength in the blow.

Kiriko used the back of his sword to knock them out, while Brant couldn't use the tip of his spear for fear of killing them.

despite talking a lot, they are young.

Ren sighed under his breath at how ineffective they were, they could kill them without legal or public repercussions.

Although I don't report it, these small-time bandits already caused many problems for the town, stealing from them all the time and mistreating them in addition to a couple of cases of rape and murder they did, no one would miss their lives.

Ren called for the guards from the nearest city to come as they continued on their journey.

in the second town, things were similar.

but Brant had already learned to shut up a bit, since none of his threats worked here, the townspeople did not believe that they were noble, since they did not come in any car and wore adventurer clothes, not because they did not want to, but because The first days when wearing their brand clothes, they got dirty when they used to kill beasts on the road or when they wanted to change, that delayed them and made Ren have to act.

In the second town, a man saw Kiriko's tattoo and started giving them begging quests.

like removing the monsters outside the walls and removing the dungeon next to the village.

Since it was just an F-rank dungeon, Kiriko and his party made it quickly.

While Ren, Kelly, and Kumiko waited outside, since Brant began to give problems about only them being able to enter because they were at the party, Ren didn't care since it was better for him, he wouldn't do anything.

they returned in the evening, all tired.

From that day on, Kiriko begged Kumiko on her knees to go with them.

ren, on the other hand, gave some sandwiches to es the hungry girls, he was going to give them to Aiko but knowing aiko that he would share, he made it for all of them.

then they returned to the village, which gave them a great welcome.

Since they had no money, the village chief wanted to give him his daughter. Kiriko could only refuse since she was just a 10-year-old girl.

Leaving the second town, the problems began, you could say.

Kiriko already wanted to go to Kumiko's side in the carriage, since they were busy or traveling she hardly had time to talk to her, and Aiko wanted to change places with Kumiko and go with Ren.

When Brant heard that, he got furious and started complaining, to which Aiko had to breathe hard to calm down, Kiriko too, prefers to avoid problems.

and the atmosphere became heavy, it was boring, in addition to the stupid things that Brant said, that basically, the girls were already fed up.

Ren who was in front saw the horrible atmosphere, sacrificed his phone, and tried to put on a series for them.

It was a series about a noble boy, who meets a poor girl, they meet and hate each other at first.

then a lot of drama happens so that in the end the rich man leaves his fiancée and stays with the poor girl, which the girls loved.

Brant and kiriko didn't understand anything, it's not like they could understand romantic comedies either.

Luckily Kumiko was able to play some tournament videos for the 2 of them, then Kara joined them.

while up front, ren and kelly listened to music while whistling.

---

Author

(What do you want)

Calm down, I wanted to ask you something.

(tell me)

can you tell me l about how the girls are on this trip?

(um, as you like)

---

Starting with Amerie and Kara, the trip did not cause them much problem, since one lived in the forest, in a mansion in it, but she made many field trips since she was young and the other lived with her parents in the forges all her life.

Of course, the health problem did make them uncomfortable, but with Ren's products, that problem calmed down a lot.

what if it was a problem, it was for kuroka and Aiko?

They were both princesses, and at first, since they thought it would be a quick trip, they didn't think about bringing many things.

Kumiko had to lend them some soaps and shampoos for all of them, Ren secretly had to make Aiko stay with Kuroka all the time to take care of her, which made the girl jealous.

In addition to the fact that there were no washing machines in the outskirts, Kuroka decided to convince her grandfather that the emperor should take charge of improving the quality of life of his people.

Aiko had a more serious problem, not her hygienic and physical condition, that was fine, Ren took care of that.

to feed her, with fruit followed her, in addition to giving her clean and purified water, monitoring her needs if necessary, such as giving her a fan and a special cap for her horns in case of heat.

Ren even had a couple of water tanks in her ring.

She also washed her clothes at night in the nearby river, along with Kumiko who washed Kiriko's clothes, and the girls, which Aiko still didn't know.

it was like taking care of her little sister, ren didn't see a problem with that, he was used to doing it.

which Aiko also felt, and she was happy about that.

the problem was that ren kept his distance from her, as the journey had already started, ren knew that there would be a barrier to the relationship between ren and the protagonists.

he played the role of assistant to her diligently.

which Aiko also noticed.

He was no longer rude with her answers to her questions, nor did he complain or make faces every time she asked something annoying iRen'sen words.

if before, she asked him to buy something to which he said.

"You have feet, you can go.

now just say

"Sure.

Aiko felt bad, even though ren was sometimes rude, despite not being nice to her most of the time, his honesty was what she liked, she wanted to let him know, she wanted to take a moment at the stop to stay alone with him, but there were 2 obstacles.

Kelly who was always glued to him.

Although Kelly did understand Aiko's feelings, and with a nod, she could leave Ren and Aiko alone.

and Brant.

she was really getting tired.

They were already 2 weeks away, but Brant talked to him constantly, annoyed Ren every time he interacted too much with her, and insulted Ren every time he could.

and the worst was what he heard one night that Ren and Kumiko were returning from the second town.

- ren.

" What do you want?

- Aren't you a little cold with Miss Aiko?

"It's not that I'm distant, but I can't act familiar with her.

- because ?.

"Because we're out of school now.

- explains well idiot.

"Basically, she's a princess who will reign in the demon realm in the future, and I'll still be a baron if I don't get a third medal, I can't be too familiar with her, put that in that peanut you call brain.

- You're an Idiot.

"Look at yourself in a mirror, plus Brant looks at me like she's going to kill me every time I talk to her.

- And if you knock him out?

"Is your brain cloudy?, if I touch it, her family will start to fuck, and I want to be calm, if not being familiar with Aiko will make it possible, then it will be.

- You're a cold bastard, I thought you were starting something nice with her.

"I would get threats from all sides if she tried.

-True, but you should explain things to her.

"It is not necessary, she will soon understand the social differences, and, meeting the world will make her so.

I hope it ends badly for you.

"You say that like I'm the bad guy.

- and you're not?

"No, I'm just realistic.

- I hope you regret it.

"It's not like she can do much.

- Your idiocy is incredible, didn't you see me and Kiriko?

"And yours is beyond me, don't you remember that it was thanks to Naomi that she was able to pass? I don't have that luxury.

Um, I guess you're right.

that night, Aiko went to her room to cry.

Kara was comforting her at night, she wanted to listen to her, but Aiko didn't want to talk to anyone.

the next day, they continued to the next town.

On the way, Aiko was seen watching one or another romantic movie with Ren's phone while she cried, the others thought it was because of the movie, but no.

she wanted to accept that fact and decided to stay away from her, and even though shdidn't't care about social distinctions, she was going to accept it.

the others noticed later but said nothing.

and it didn't help that there is a view of the 3 drivers acting familiar ahead.

which caused more depression in Aiko because she could not be familiar with ren.

When there was one day of travel left to reach the 3rd town, Kiriko couldn't take it anymore.

he decided that he would help his 2 friends.

in the morning, with Kumiko's help he gave Brant a sleeping pill at breakfast, they will give him at least a couple of hours.

Kumiko switched places with Aiko.

Ren who had finished putting everything away saw Aiko instead of Kumiko next to her in the driver's seat, she wondered what was going on.

looking at Kumiko, she just told hima'a couple of times.

'Even with all the girls present?

'you just go and sit down.

Ren sighed as he sat down between Kelly and Aiko, and began moving the horses.

the atmosphere was somewhat awkward, ren planned to give her her phone so she could watch a movie, but Aiko didn't want to.

she didn't want food either.

she seemed like she was upset with him.

Ren just left it there, while he drove in silence.

Kelly, who saw that awkward interaction because of an idiot with delusions, decided that her teacher would get more support than the Holland house.

and she whispered something to ren.

- Sensei?

" Yes?.

- Why don't you talk to her?

"I wouldn't know what to tell him.

- Just talk to her, or I'll make my brother give her another medal.

"ha..., I must get something for you to stop blackmailing me like that.

- I'll take advantage until then.

Ren moved away from Kelly's mouth and turned to look at Aiko.

"So, how about Miss Aiko? Is it alright?

- I am good.

" I'm glad.

ren received a blow to the side of him, in addition to the look of Kelly that she said.

'What are you doing?

Ren sighed again, this sigh was longer, the girls noticed, it seems that she is about to do something.

"tell me miss Aiko, what do you have?

- I don't have anything.

"Just by hearing her tone, I know she has something, she can trust this assistant to talk.

- friend.

" excuse me?

- I can only trust my friends.

" We are not?.

- your attitude in these weeks was not that of a friend.

"I guess it was obvious.

- because ?.

"Why what?

- Don't pretend to be ignorant, Ren, I want to know, why are you walking away from me?

"Because I'm an ordinary person, I can't be too familiar with you.

- Could you stop doing it?

" it would be difficult.

- because?

"Um, if I'm too family-oriented, jealous people could give me and my family problems.

- in that way?

"For example, right now I still have frozen accounts, although my family is not here, I don't know if they can point their eyes at my parents.

- What if there was someone to take care of them?

"It might be easy, but difficult for someone to want to defend my family without being afraid of the other nobles.

- Could I ask my father?

" why?

-Well, he could have them secretly assign a couple of bodyguards.

"I mean, why are you doing this just to change my deal with you?

-...

---

declaration of love author?

(stop being a crazy narrator, it's early for that)

Couldn't you think about my feelings? I want them to come out at once.

(No)

tch, I hope I don't find you fucking fat.

(I'm your idiot creator, you can't do anything to me)

I'll find out how.

(as you like).

(in addition to the fact that this girl is about to melt her brain, she will not be able to declare herself, or at least another catalyst is missing)

I guess you could say that.

Ha..., I'll wait for another drama later.

---

-me...

- you are the first.

"um?

You are the first person to treat me the way I am.

said Aiko with a mosquito voice and her ears totally blushing, if they were in another situation, possibly ren would also mention how cute she looks blushing like that.

-...

"...

Aiko took a deep breath, it already started, I had to finish it

- Since I was little I was surrounded by guards and people who spoke to me with the utmost respect, only my parents treated me with affection, and even the generals spoke to me with respect, although Eira was always close to me, only when she came to All did she open up to me and She began to be a little more honest.

"...

- When I came to All, people had contempt for me, but even so, they kept it to themselves and spoke to me with respect.

-Even after the dungeon, they spoke to me respectfully again.

She turned her gaze and looked directly into Ren's eyes while her eyes were teary.

- You were the only one I met who treated me like a normal girl, without great respect for some title that was not my own or some kind of adoration for being beautiful.

"That's narcissistic.

- Haha, that's what I mean, you always told me what you thought without holding back, and I don't want to lose that.

"...

"As long as you won't regret it, I suppose we could try it.

Aiko smiled and walked over to hug Ren.

Inside the carriage, she saw Brant waking up.

everyone inside the carriage thought.

'dammit.

Brant had a good dream with Aiko, imagine how she was going to react when she saw the front of her hair with Aiko's horns, hugging Ren's arm.

obviously wrong don't you think?

Brant immediately turned on his magic and not caring that they were inside a carriage, he released a ball of fire.

there was a water shield that was put in front of the fire, but it could not prevent the advance.

Ren who was being hugged by Aiko, felt something warm approaching from behind him.

He carried Aiko and grabbed Kelly as she jumped out of the carriage.

there was a small explosion that raised a lot of smoke.

when the smoke thickened.

Kumiko was seen with his shield covering Kuroka.

Kara had lured Amerie out and made an earth shield.

Kiriko had stepped forward before the explosion and made an air shield.

but since it was so unexpected, the attack did not hit him directly, but he did burn his hands.

Kiriko had first-degree blisters on her hands.

Ren who saw the destroyed carriage and the escaping horses could only think.

'I'm too tired for this m!"#$.

14