70.
489 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They arrived at night at the third and last town.

They should have arrived at noon, but because they had no carriage, they had to walk.

there was quite an argument between Brant and the girls.

they couldn't get him out of the group, so they told him not to mess around or do stupid things again.

Ren had his mind in flux activated, so he didn't do anything, but he did blurt out a comment.

"If he stays with us, he'll just slow us down.

Too bad the 2 girls on his side heard that murmur.

Brant defended himself by saying that he doesn't want Ren close, and if they didn't listen to him, he would block their way and call his family to pressure them.

the girls thought it was absurd, they were ready to call their families and have them come get him, but ren said no problem.

he argued with Aiko before of course, that they had to stop talking until they got home.

Aiko reluctantly nodded, he had gotten his friend back, but now he can't talk to him.

they had had to rent 2 inns.

in one they would all sleep, except ren and Amerie.

Ren because he had to go somewhere else, and Amerie because there was no more room at the other inn.

In the evening, all the girls took a bath after traveling for 3 days without a bath, as well as the boys.

The first morning, the girls went to buy first-hand things since this town was a little more developed than the previous ones.

Ren went for another cart and horses at Kelly's side.

Kumiko didn't want to go because he saw the smiles on the lips of the 2, he knew that the merchant would lose money if he gave them a bad price for the horses.

she decided he wouldn't mess with it.

they helped the villagers with bandit problems.

In the morning of the next day, Kiriko had brought some food for Ren and Amerie.

But when he entered Ren's room, no one was there.

Kiriko thought maybe he went to the market for bacon, but when he entered Amerie's room, no one was there either.

he dropped the plate when he saw the destruction inside and his things still there.

Seeing the window open and broken, he expected the worst and he ran off with the others.

---

hey author

(now what ?)

what the hell happened to ren and amerie?

(ah that, well let's go to the night before).

---

Ren was returning with tomorrow's purchases to the inn.

he sighed because he still has to send a food recipe through the ring to the clone that was with Eira.

(I said that Eira became addicted, that's why Ren left her a clone that would wake up 3 times a day to cook for her at home and go back to sleep)

but at the entrance to his inn, he saw a girl on the ground.

the funny thing is that this girl was hooded with a thin black blanket.

Ren felt that he should do his good deed for the day and went straight into the restaurant.

and he came out with a plate of food.

The girl, seeing Ren stop in front of her, covered herself with her arms.

"Here, eat this.

the girl continued to cover herself with her blanket.

Ren sighed as he put the plate down.

"When you're done, return the plate to the inn.

- please.

"um?

- They won't let me in, please don't go.

" do you want me to stay with you?

-...

"I'll take that as a yes.

Ren sat next to the girl as she started playing an adventure game on her phone.

the girl with her dirty arms began to eat with her small hand.

every so often she watched the stranger while he saw a flat box with lights.

It was the first time she saw that, and she stared at it.

From the second floor of the inn, a girl watched the interaction as she smiled.

Ren, who had concentrated on her game, and the girl who was looking at Ren, stayed like this, one playing and the other watching while she ate for an hour.

Ren who had beaten the boss, at last, just a sigh as he said.

"I beat you, you son of a bitch!"#$.

Ren noticed the light blue eyes looking at him curiously.

"Sorry about that, I got too excited.

- you shouldn't teach those words to ren girls.

" I apologize for that.

Ren looked behind and it was Amerie who was nearby.

He walked over to the girl and knelt down, giving a view of her legs.

- Hello little girl, are you still hungry?

the girl under the blanket did not respond.

-It seems that this girl is shy, but her empty plate says otherwise.

-um, I should buy you another one if you're hungry.

She walked over to Ren and held out her hand.

" that ?.

- the money to be able to buy him more food.

"You pay for it.

- although it doesn't bother me that you are so familiar with me ren, I remind you that you are in charge of what we won in the dungeon.

"There is nothing left of the purchases.

- do not think that I do not know about the commission that you receive from the processing of the materials.

"I guess it's harder to fool a princess than it seems.

- It's not that, being with you for more than 2 weeks helps me to better understand your expressions.

"If you say it like that, it could be misunderstood.

- fufu, I guess you could say it like that.

Amerie said as she walked back into the inn.

Ren approached the girl.

"Don't believe her, she's just playing with others.

Ren said without any hope that the girl would answer.

- I don't think so.

" What did you say?

- any.

the girl trembled as she shrunk down in fear at her voice that sounded like a complaint.

"Don't worry, I don't get mad, I just wanted to know what you meant.

-...

the light blue eyes under her tunic looked at ren's face, after a few moments of doubt, she answered her.

-That girl had a sincere look when she saw you, that's why I don't think she does the same with everyone.

"Um, maybe you're right, but why would she be like this to me?

-...

Ren couldn't see under her hood, but the girl's expression could tell for sure.

' is serious?

A few moments later amerie came, not only with food.

she also came with a blanket and a ring that had some fruit inside of it.

Amerie, do you have such a fondness for children?

- I would say that I have a fondness for homeless children.

" Really?

- Look at the little girl's feet.

Ren looked at her feet and saw pressure marks, she guessed from her handcuffs.

"A slave huh?

the girl seeing how they called her, she curled up and began to tremble.

To calm her down, Amerie hit Ren on the back of the head.

"ouch.

- do not be insensitive to the girl ren.

"Okay, sorry for my insensitivity.

Amerie approached the girl with a smile.

- Could you tell me your name?

-...

-don't worry, she was just curious about the name of such a beautiful girl.

"Are you flirting with a girl?

- Paula.

"And you follow his flirting?

- do not be foolish ren, it is obvious that I have a maternal smile.

"Rather sexy.

- Did you say something?

" Of course mother, that's what I said.

- um.

-So, little Paula? Would you like to change that blanket for this one?

Paula looked between her blanket and Amerie's 3 times before refusing even though the one Amerie was holding looked warmer and unlike hers, that one was clean.

- Could you tell me why you don't want it?

- My sister gave me this blanket.

Amerie nodded and said no more.

- I hope the goddess guides us along the same path, Paula.

Ren followed Amerie while she left some coins for the man she was serving at the restaurant so he wouldn't kick her out the door, as well as a small threat so he wouldn't treat the girl badly.

On the way to her room, Amerie asked something out of curiosity.

- You like helping others?

"I would say that was my good deed for the day.

- I see.

Ren went back to her room to sleep.

he was sleeping when he heard screams coming from the window.

plus a broken window.

Ren stood up immediately, and saw the bundle from earlier, being carried by a hooded man.

then he saw amerie running desperately towards them.

Ren sighed as he packed up all his things and ran after them.

he could only think.

What a long night it will be.

.

.

.

Amerie hearing the screaming voice of the girl, she remembered her past.

She started to ignore everything and broke the window as she ran after the girl who was being carried away by a hooded man.

The man had passed the town wall and was heading for the nearby forest with Paula on his shoulder.

Amerie who is better in forested territories now, thanks to her deciding to take advantage of her training room to use different territories, took out her bow and prepared to shoot.

As Amerie ran, she saw a clear gap in the trees and shot at the guy's back.

she watched as the man dodged her arrow easily, which shouldn't be possible considering her back was turned.

Amerie kept running after them, hoping the man would tire of it.

as she continued to run, they both reached flat ground.

Amerie pointed at the man with her bow, she had already tightened the string enough.

the man put the girl as a shield.

-tch.

- Let go of that girl!

-relax miss, this girl had escaped, we are only looking for her and her sister and we will leave.

- Let go of the girl!

- I don't want to, rather, how about you come with us?

- Do you think I would agree to go with you? I will not repeat it again, let go of the girl!

- It wasn't a snotty question, guys now!

men who had camouflaged themselves came out of the plants on the ground, they were about 10.

they all had swords and spears.

- Then miss? could you be so kind to accompany us to meet the boss?.

Amerie was being surrounded, all these guys were awakened rank D.

-never!

Hahaha, attack guys.

10 men ran to attack Amerie.

She immediately dodged a sword strike as she shot an arrow into the leg of one of them, to immediately dodge the thrust coming from 6 o'clock.

and block the spear that came to hit her with the bow from another Angle.

A spear thrust came from her side, but she couldn't move her leg in time, and she received a leg injury.

- Be careful guys, we want to clean the merchandise.

- don't worry boss, you can heal later.

- I guess you're right, as long as they don't kill her, hahahahaha-

Amerie kept fighting for a while, her guys didn't even leave her time to shoot an arrow and it seemed that they were playing with her, she had already accumulated cuts and stress, using only a knife that she brought in case of emergency.

Amerie sighed and tried to calm down, thinking of a strategy to be able to take the girl seemed difficult, unless-

what interrupted her was the screams of the girl who was screaming for help.

-ugh!!!.

Paula's cries of her made her have the pain to remember the past, little by little she was losing her mind because of her anger at her.

-Let go of the girl, you damned bastard!!!.

She ran straight at the guy carrying Paula.

but on the way, a dart fell on her neck.

- No!

Amerie immediately pulled out the dart, but she felt her consciousness wanting to fall out.

I hear the voice of the leader.

- Damn bastard! Why did you take so long with the paralysis poison?

-Sorry boss, but that brat moved too much.

- um, at least she has fewer injuries than we expect, they will pay us well for her.

Amerie tried to think, even though her mind wanted to sleep.

' I can't let them take me! I will never let them take me!

Amerie tried to calm down, if her heart was racing, the faster the effect of the paralysis would be.

I take a deep breath to try to calm her pounding.

'there are no escape routes, I can't get rid of the side of her, what can I do?

the only thing left for her was to fight and escape, if she could only bring ren here...

'Wait, why did I think Ren would be a better option?

Her stream of thought was cut short by the sword closing in on her.

He only had one option left, he concentrated all her magic in a sphere of pressurized air.

-She's a magician, stop her!

The men ran fast to avoid the spell, Amerie, who couldn't channel enough mana, cast the half-finished spell.

she kicked up a big heap of dust.

She took the opportunity to sneak between the men and knock down the boss with a kick and pull the girl.

she then ran back trying to get to the forest.

But on the way a net was raised, which caught them both.

-No!!!.

Amerie tried to cut the rope, but 2 subjects held her hands.

- not so fast beautiful, this rope must be used again later.

Amerie began to sweat, Paula saw the woman who gave her food in that state of extreme anxiety and desperation, she did the best and only thing she could do, hug Amerie.

the men outside were celebrating, they had captured an elf, and apparently, she was a virgin.

they were going to deactivate the trap.

a voice was what interrupted her.

"10 men against a lady, these old men embarrass me.

the 10 men turned back and saw a boy.

- who are you brat?

"I'm nobody, I just came to pick up my friend, it seems that she got lost on her web.

Ren walked fearlessly between the guys and stood next to Amerie's net.

"So what did my friend do that she deserves to be surrounded by 10?

- Get out brat.

"Please guys, can you share with me what you want with my friend, do you not have her captured anymore?

- um, I guess you could know, after all, we'll take you too.

"No! Please no, mercy.

Amerie's brain had picked up a bit seeing Ren pretend to be an idiot without her usual calm.

- Jojojo, of course, if brat, what awaits you is terrible.

"What, what awaits me?

-We will take you with you as a slave, they will use you as a pack mule, and we will sell that girl as a sex slave, she will be auctioned in the Kitamura territory for me, our sponsoring marquis.

"Um, I guess that's enough.

Ren got up and took the tape recorder out of his pocket, and it clicked.

the slavers watched as ren from what looked like a stupid and innocent guy began to have a calm face.

"It's insurance, they'll know what happened to us.

-that's it, quite unexpected of you ren.

Amerie commented inside the net with the girl trying to get out, Ren cut the rope and gave her a knife so she can help with the rest of the ropes.

"Although I don't know the abilities of these guys, it doesn't hurt to find out, right?

Although I can't be of any help to you.

" I told you to be aware of your surroundings, the bad thing about not listening to me.

Amerie gave a dry laugh.

-Hahaha, I guess not.

"You'll owe me one if we get out of this.

-I'll owe you a kiss from me if we get out of this well.

" Ha, what an honor to receive a kiss from you.

Ren drew his sword and sighed.

"I guess it's time to stretch your legs huh?

Ren lowered his posture and put the sword on his shoulder holding it with one hand, and the other hand in his pocket.

" Come on bastards, we have to have fun.

-ch, to the attack!

10 men ran to ren, ren took out of his pocket 3 smoke bombs and threw them to the ground.

- another smoke screen?

"Mine lasts longer, you bastards.

Taking advantage of the lack of vision, Ren ran at the first guy with an ax and slashed his neck.

As the big man fell while he was holding his throat, Ren went to the bowman and kicked him in the temple with all his might.

he was going to go to the next one until he heard a voice.

-wind magic: gale.

'I really had to shout his spell?

Ren looked around, the smoke had already cleared thanks to the spell and there were still 8 left.

"I guess I'll just have to suck it up, come at me, you bastards.

ren sighed in his mind and thought

'lazy posture, absolute defense.

Ren positioned himself, waiting for the opponents.

the men felt weird seeing how the same guy who just killed 2 of their members is with such an absurd posture.

but his pride couldn't let him go.

The first man ran up to Ren with his spear as he yelled.

-go dead!!!

Ren used his sword to deflect the spear to the ground, then stomped on it and made the man drop it by hitting his foot and his sword slashing diagonally, giving him a wound.

he was going to continue to finish xing him, but a man with a katana stopped him.

- Damn brat, do not believe much!

Ren backed away as he blocked and dodged the man with the katana, he took a few shallow cuts, the guy was fast.

Ren smiled, drawing his new sword from his ring.

"I guess if you use a katana, it should be up to the task right?

Ren drew a sword, the inscriptions on the blade similar to his old sword.

and exactly the same color as the other.

even though he had told rose.

"I would like a katana with a color similar to mine.

he didn't think he would literally get another gun made for ren, he like?, she never said.

Ren took a deep breath.

he used mana to strengthen his muscular nervous system.

and he ran towards the guy with the katana that he was on guard.

the man who took advantage of the distraction to carry the girl and walks away saw how one by one his men were killed by a brat that looked like the grim reaper moving quickly.

he tried to escape with the girl in his hands, at least something he had to take.

but an arrow landed on his heel and he fell to the ground releasing the girl in the process.

He turned to see Amerie walking out of the net with her bow in hand.

-I guess I should thank Ren for that.

Amerie said holding up the knife Ren gave her some time on the trip, she gave it to him as a precaution.

I put the knife away and take aim with her bow.

-Damn bastard! I told you to let her go!

The man pulled back his hood, revealing an old man with gray hair.

-Excuse me, miss! Please! Don't shoot!

Amerie, who had her hands tightening the rope, began to tremble, she had never taken someone's life.

The man who saw the rookie tremble took the opportunity to throw dirt in her face.

-ugh.

Amerie stopped aiming to rub her eyes, and the old man took out a knife and was about to plunge the knife into the girl's arms to stop her from using the bow.

As he raised his arm, a katana pierced his hand.

-ugh!!!.

"Amerie, you should be more attentive.

- huh? ren?.

"Yes, here I am, lend me your face for a moment.

Ren took the canteen from her and splashed water on Amerie's face as she rubbed her hands.

then he knocked the old man out and pulled out his bloodstained katana, swinging it clean.

" we should go.

Amerie nodded.

Ren went after the girl, and saw her lying on the ground, when he took off the blanket that covered her, he saw a beautiful girl with white hair.

What most attracted the attention of this girl were her cat ears and her tail.

'so beastmen huh?

Ren thought, before trying to calm down Paula who was trembling as she covered herself with her hands.

Ren gave her a little shock to make her fall asleep.

and I carry it on her back.

As he walked with Amerie, Ren saw her wounds.

but she had no recovery potions, she had already given them all to Kumiko.

"Amerie.

- Yes?.

" Do you want me to take you?

Amerie processed the question for a few seconds, then saw Ren's gaze, which was still just as calm.

'It seems he didn't notice.

Amerie agreed since no one was there, besides she was very sore, and ren started carrying her like a princess.

On the way, Ren was wondering if her bait worked.

she had left the old man alive for one reason only, she found out when she felt something prickly on his neck.

From Amerie's shocked look, plus the fact that she followed him with a dart, she knew her plan worked.

Ren fell to the ground on his face as she stretched out his arms to keep from falling on top of Amerie, with the girl on her back.

'I hope the localizer will warn after 5000 meters.

.

.

.

12