72.
430 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

amerie then sat with Indis on the floor on top of some rags before clothes to avoid the pain in her buttocks later, to tell her what she thought of ren an Indis.

---

finally?

(finally what?)

well, it seemed like you neglected amerie.

(because what you say?)

why do you put her like she is ren's friend, but you don't give details about amerie's thoughts towards ren.

(ah yes, then yes, finally)

---

Amerie's first impression of Ren was when the director asked her to find Ren to take him to her office.

Amerie had agreed, after all, she had respect for Naomi.

A beautiful and powerful woman, Naomi would be her target for Amerie.

so she agreed to look for ren.

Since All was very big, she kept asking the others for directions.

every time she asked a boy for the location, she saw in his eyes that desire to catch the unattainable.

in the girls he saw admiration, not envy, they knew that it was impossible to achieve amerie's beauty, that's why they couldn't envy, only admire.

which gave amerie pride, since she wanted everyone to recognize her as the most beautiful of her.

since she arrived in the human territory, that admiration for her beauty intensified wherever she walked.

She was a beautiful girl from a young age, at first she didn't think much about it, just something good.

but after a certain incident, where she suffered a trauma, since then her way of overcoming it was for others to see how beautiful she was.

she and she got it, no matter the age, race, or gender, whether male or female alike.

they always have that admiration for the beauty of amerie.

Now imagine that great pride for being so admired, how do you think she would react if she meets someone who simply does not interest her?

Exactly, that was done by Ren.

she had called ren that day, although she didn't know why director Naomi was looking for ren, they told her that if she goes well, amerie will get help.

When she saw Ren and called out to him, Ren turned away and ignored Amerie.

Since Ren was shocked that day by her element, he had unintentionally ignored Amerie.

But Amerie misread it as "I'm not interested in you.

at first, she was bitter and took it to mean that ren was an ignorant and blind human.

But she found out that it was a new gossip that Ren proposed to Kuroka on the first day.

It made Amerie a little uncomfortable, but it was none of her business.

Later on the third day of school, Amerie heard from the principal that Ren was special since he could heal his grandfather.

Thinking of her grandfather, who was in a coma after an incident years ago, she couldn't help but feel sad.

she had waited for ren to get up to take him and Aiko to the headmistress, she found his sleeping position somewhat funny, but at some point, she noticed that his breathing changed, which meant that he was awake.

"wake up.

Ren hadn't heard her, Amerie didn't care, it seemed that the boy was a heavy sleeper, but he remembered the time, and thought.

'I'm going to miss class if I'm still here.

"It's late, wake up.

Ren had woken up, then ignored her and tried to sleep again.

Amerie had been bitter about being ignored again, but she calmed down and told him again.

"You sleep worse than a log, the director is waiting for us, please move.

With that said, ren got up like lightning running to change, it felt strange for her that the boy who ignores her rushed when they mention another woman, but she took it as the call of someone with authority.

On the way to the needle, she couldn't shake the reason why they ignored her.

so she stopped and asked him directly to remove that doubt in her mind.

"Yesterday I was calling you, why didn't you answer me?

- you did do it?

Amerie was surprised when Ren didn't avoid direct contact with her like the others, giving her a glimpse of her deep blue eyes.

-excuse my offense, I had headphones on and I couldn't hear you.

Amerie knew it was a lie, but she also knew there was one more person with them, so she let it go.

Naomi then explained to Amerie that if Ren trained, she could help cure her grandfather's brain.

she was glad about that, and she left.

After a while when she was in the living room, she got a message from Naomi.

she said that ren accepted, and she was glad.

But she then thought of a way to get Ren to agree to help her grandfather without the need for a reward and make it his top priority to do so.

Exactly, falling in love.

since he was a human, she thought that despite ignoring her one day, she would soon make him fall in love with her.

the first week she tried to get ren to stare at him in the cafeteria, but he often looks at his plate when he was eating or thinking about bacon, or on the way out, she would "casually" step in front of ren to get a look at him, but nothing.

she felt a bit depressed when she couldn't even make him look at her, it wasn't that she liked ren, she was just curious why ren was different from others.

and she demonstrated it on one occasion, half a month after the start of classes.

she was on a class assignment.

ren was sleeping as usual and teacher Shiro wanted them to try different partners, and ren was paired with amerie on a topic that amerie was doing poorly.

math.

until now, the student who did the work with her, or when they worked in a group.

they always offered for the other to play her part, over time it became normal for amerie.

that day, ren had pulled her chair before her, and she gave her act a thumbs up.

'what a gentleman.

Ren sat next to her and began to write the exercises on the blackboard.

they had left 40 exercises.

Amerie seeing Ren write down the exercises immediately after sitting down next to her made her think of something.

that he was shy and that he was attracted to her.

she felt secretly proud, she was still the most beautiful.

That's why she grabbed a notebook and began to draw, while she was concentrating on drawing, she didn't hear Ren's voice that she told her.

-I will do it until 21, please take care of it from that until 40.

they had 1 hour, and in 35 minutes ren had solved the exercises that were simple in ren's opinion, but in the eyes of others, they are the most difficult.

she occasionally shot amerie a look with a raised eyebrow, she didn't remember if amerie was good at math, but she left it at that.

At the end of the 21 exercises, Ren handed his sheet to Amerie.

amerie when they put the paper on top of her drawing, thought that ren had already finished and passed her sheet to him so that he could copy it into her notebook.

she had copied up to number 21, and that was it.

" and the rest?

Ren looked at her confused and said.

- I asked you to continue from 22 to finish.

"...

"Weren't you going to do it?

why I would do it?

Amerie was speechless, it was just a sentence, but she woke her up a bit.

'why he would do it?

so that she would not be left behind in what seemed like a dispute, she replied to him.

"I thought you would do everything, like the others.

-sorry for disappointing you, but the job said it was 2, not 1, and her servant.

Ren said, then put her things away and went to sleep in her folder.

Amerie was speechless, but looking at her time, she didn't have much time left.

15 minutes had passed, and she could only advance 5.

She was frustrated, but Ren was right, the job was 2.

Ren had gotten up with 10 minutes left to wait for class to end while he was sitting idle.

Seeing Amerie with frustrated eyebrows, Ren only said as a consideration.

- need help?

"No need, I can do it.

- as you like.

Ren said before starting to read a book, that if she didn't want to, she wouldn't pressure her.

Amerie was speechless again.

'Shouldn't you insist to help me?

that day, amerie received her first red for a task, they didn't give ren anything because she had the deal with Naomi.

Since then Amerie made sure to do her homework herself, without others doing it for her, although it was a bit awkward at first, which helped her learn.

and in the written exams they took at the end of the month, she helped him a lot, since teacher Shiro looked like an eagle watching the students in case of cheating.

she secretly was grateful to ren, if she had let others do the work for her, she would not have learned anything.

he gave up trying to make men fall in love because it was useless, ren sometimes talked to her, but at no time did he see any fluctuation in her eyes, nor her adoration.

even on Saturdays when ren was with them, despite wearing tight sportswear, ren didn't give her many glances.

She didn't even save Kiriko from looking at her from time to time in her leggings.

ren as she thought of her great-grandmother in her bikini, she had no lust present, which amerie, like the others, noticed since they could perceive the looks since they were used to it.

another surprise that she took from ren was her disinterest that amerie took as humility, in classes when she had studied weapons, to which amerie responded with elegance making others believe that she was very intelligent and superior.

ren never gave an opinion about it, amerie believed that ren was ignorant regarding weapons, being the most important thing in one's defense, in addition to the fact that almost everyone, if not everyone, wanted to participate when asked to talk about it.

When Ren talked to her about the arc in the dungeon in such detail, her image of his turned upside down.

later when Ren gave him advice on how to hunt like a master, when he is a swordsman.

When she too was able to make the wolves escape from her cave, Amerie still didn't know how.

When Ren said that she hadn't hunted, Amerie saw the doubtful look Kumiko gave her for a moment.

She had used an ability to enhance her hearing and found out that Ren had killed more than three times as many as her.

although she didn't know how ren did it, ren hadn't even mentioned it before her poor performance, she only thought about everyone's survival.

then he found out that ren had helped the girls to prepare the weapons, besides that he was only going to explore the dungeon at dawn.

and the worst thing is that he never asked to be named for anything, he did not show off his achievement of 15 wolves to her, despite teaching Kara and working with her for hours, he asked Kara to say that he did everything to motivate others, he gave some basic concept to kiriko about killing the beasts so that the boys do not feel overwhelmed when they fight against the monsters, he went out at dawn to check an entire floor with the great risk of the unknown beasts there, he finally saved Aiko, Kuroka and Akane from death, avoiding a world war, if it were her achievements, she would have proudly gone to receive her medal and title.

she really did find it amazing.

she felt that ren was a box of surprises, and never brag about it.

Even after becoming a noble, he remained the same as ever, the cooks and many staff friends of Ren's congratulated him on his achievement, but felt sorry in case Ren changes for the worse, like all the other children who turn up their noses at him. fame and money at the head.

Ren was quite the opposite, rather he hated fame and didn't want to be noble, Amerie found out from Kumiko as a comment in one of the girl talks.

Aiko had sent a message to the girls' chat group after the party.

- Don't you find it incredible that Ren has become a nobleman?

The others did think it was a great achievement, and they talked a lot about it, including Ren's shock of surprise, but Kumiko had put in a laughing emoji and a message.

- Hahaha, I bet Ren must be rolling around in his bed of regret.

Although Amerie was a little surprised at how Kumiko put it, at first Amerie didn't think so.

even in his kingdom, receiving medals is an achievement to be proud of, and she knew that in the nobility there was something else to be proud of as well.

she just hoped that ren didn't change too much.

but the next day seeing the red and tired look as well as her bad posture indicating obvious tiredness in ren, she realized that what Kumiko said was true.

Then the achievement of the dungeon in the Holland territory happened, although they did not share many details about those missions if he knew that Ren had managed to free that territory from the tyranny of Duke Holland and free it from the plague due to a large number of dungeons.

.

.

.

After Amerie told Indis all about her interaction with Ren to Indis and the other elves, marveling at that human, Indis answered her.

- I see.

honestly, that human seemed strange to her, amerie didn't realize it, but she smiled every time she talked about any of ren's achievements.

Indis got up and looked at the boy who was talking to the group of humans about him.

she went before, a free elf, she was on her way to another town to meet her future fiancé, the son of the chief of another of the elf tribes.

but in the meeting that was in the middle of the forest, they were ambushed in addition to killing all the men who resisted and taking the women.

she had come with about 20 girls, and all of them had already been sold, Indis could only watch with pain in her eyes as they were sold.

but she made her resolve stronger than she, she would take care of the remaining elves.

.

.

.

another week had passed, that ren was still using the mornings to pass extra food to the elves.

the humans in his group had received some nutrition and now there weren't so many bones.

and today was the day that ren would go to the bottom of the mine.

they brought one of each group and with a heavy pick, they made them walk to the bottom.

it was as if it were an anthill because of the large amount of road.

The one who was in front of Ren was Indis, throughout this week, Indis had defended Ren from time to time from the mistreatment that certain lesser wolves did to him, and since Indis is the conquest of his alpha, they let Ren pass, Ren did not No matter what this elf does, since she got rid of the inconvenience, I let her be.

.

.

.

14