73.
446 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ren had been given a pickaxe and was chipping away at mana crystals in the background.

At first, he was confused, mana crystals are like precious stones with concentrated mana.

a crystal is usually a fortune.

while she was thinking about what it could be, she received a blow to the head.

looking to the side of her, he saw alpha.

- Indis is my wife, do you understand?

"Yes?

- do not approach her, she will be mine.

"I'm not close to her.

- Do you think I don't know what defends you? I won't repeat it, don't approach her.

Ren was going to nod, but she heard a voice behind him.

- Who do you call yours?

The 2 men turned to see Indis holding a pickaxe.

- I already told you alpha, I'm nothing of yours.

- Hahaha, I told you, you'll be mine even if it's the last thing I do.

-...

- or should I try this guy's girlfriend?

that comment made Indis look at Alpha as if she was looking at the murderer of her parents.

- If you get close to her, I'll kill you.

-hahaha, with your little strength, don't make me laugh, better take care of your people, you might get a visit.

saying that, alpha went the other way.

" Thank you.

- Don't thank me, I didn't do it for you.

"Also, thank you.

Ren said before going back to work.

after filling a construction cart, they directed the slaves to go through a passage.

Ren started to move forward with the wheelbarrow.

but on the way, his wheel broke, blocking the way.

Indis was going to push his wheelbarrow to the side, but with great effort, she pulled his wheelbarrow to the side of the road.

Indis snorted at this unlucky human, if he takes too long he will be kicked for doing the job wrong, it doesn't matter if it was the faulty wheelbarrow, if a guard says it's Ren's fault, it will be his fault.

she continued on her way and came to another open space.

there was a kind of deep hole to throw the crystals, where you could see a bright light indicating hundreds of them, it seems that they have been storing these crystals for a long time, they are almost full.

on the other hand, you could see a kind of slide-like descent, which led to a dungeon portal, because of how small it was, she guessed it was an F rank.

While Indis waited for directions to return, among those who arrived with their wheelbarrows, Ren came with his wheel repaired.

Indis was a little surprised, but she saw a piece of a worn wheel stuck to it, she assumed that it was taken from the ones that had been lying around, but when she saw it had been stuck, she became suspicious.

Where do I get the glue from?

now she thought about where she got her food from, she started to suspect ren.

If Ren didn't receive the food from exchanges with the guards, could it be that the guards gave it to him for a reason?

people were searched when they arrived, so there must be no way ren could get in.

she would be sure to follow after him.

.

.

.

3 days had passed, and Indis only saw a normal guy.

well, if she ignored how she was trying to bond with the bears, the other elves who knew ren gave them food and secretly thanked her, also the cats and how she avoided the wolves.

The elves were young and naive in Indis's mind and tried to flatter Ren for the food she gave.

what she did not know was that she did not know hunger in all her time here, even now, since she was the strongest, the girls gave her more food even if it was scarce since she was the one who defended them, spending a lot of time hungry and that suddenly a simple human comes and gives them food and asks nothing in return, even for the proud elves, it was something incredible.

Indis saw her princess' treatment of her ren, although her anxiety is noticeable, it seems that she calmed down a bit talking to his and she was happy for her when ren talked to her.

Strangely, ren was able to create some bonds with the elves, and the cats, a little thanks to her Paula, but the bears hardly.

which the wolves also noticed.

although not all wolves were bad, there was a group of silver wolves, their number was small and that's why they were far away, they were more pacifist.

the one with the largest group was the Alpha group, they were black wolves.

days passed, and while ren was being followed by a beautiful elf, outside this mine it was almost an international problem.

They were looking for the elf princess everywhere, they had searched her whereabouts in the nearby towns without finding her.

Kiriko's group had been ordered to go to the dungeon destination for the goddess's quest, but Kiriko had left it for later, his friends came first.

the white-haired, red-eyed girl named Carla recounted her experience with her sister when they were captured.

Days had passed since they found her and fed her, and bathed her, but she was still stubborn.

until in the end, she ended up revealing what happened to her and her sister.

both sisters had been sold to a marquess, but the unsuspecting marquess had left a space where they could escape in their catlike forms.

Kiriko's surroundings despised Carla.

the church has the belief in the enslavement of the beastmen, unlike humans, they believe that the beastmen are the product of a bad joke of trying to be human.

That is why the boys decided to keep their identity secret, although the non-human girls had no hatred towards her, since slavery does not exist in their territories, on the human side Kumiko had no problem, and it was Ren's influence, since at unlike the other humans at the beginning of the academy who found it uncomfortable to even annoying to establish relationships with other races, not ren.

Kumiko was around Ren for a month and worked in a restaurant as a waitress, and in that whole month, she received customers from different races, not just humans.

he also received elves, demons, and even secretly beast people who came in disguise, and the narrator can't remember how many customers he kicked out of the restaurant when those bastards wanted people of other races to kick out, thanks to that, Kumiko has zero resistance to engaging chat with other races.

  Kuroka felt a little uncomfortable, it's not that she hates them like almost the whole country, just that she is a believer, and starting a conversation with someone who, according to her beliefs, should hate her, was a little new and strange for her

Brant did complain at first until he almost gave Carla away so they could take her away, but something happened that no one expected.

when Carla showed her ears, she showed eyes of hatred for others, she hated the humans who enslaved her.

Kelly was next to her trying to reason with the strong-willed girl for information about Ren's possible whereabouts.

but Brant, seeing her ears, made a face of disgust and began to enter the room to remove the plague.

When Carla kept telling Kelly that it was Ren's fault they got caught, she saw Brant approach her with a look of mixed contempt and disgust.

she had returned his gaze, but seeing that Brant felt insulted, and expelled her mana as a D rank.

What took Carla from that look of anger to one of fear

Kiriko was going to go inside to get Brant to calm down, but Kelly reacted first.

she kicked him on the outside of her leg and hit him head-on knocking him off like trash, and causing his nose to bleed.

"If you're not going to help, he disappears.

-You brat!

- Calm down Brant!

Kiriko grabbed Brant's arms and took him out of the room to calm him down, Aiko, Kuroka, and Kara stayed to try to calm the trembling girl, Kumiko followed Kiriko to prevent something stupid from happening.

Kelly with a calm smile answered Carla.

"Don't worry, your sister is with my sensei, she'll be fine.

Carla could see unique security, although she mistrusted her, she had no other, she had to trust this girl.

she tried to tell him about her location by giving vague details, but it was enough.

the girls concluded that their base of operations must be in the Kitamura territory.

they were about to go call the headmistress and tell her to get permission from the duchess.

but Kelly asked to speak to the principal in private.

The girls were about to refuse, but Aiko also asked if they would please leave Kelly alone.

once alone, I call from her phone.

- Yes?

"We found him, director.

-...

- I can assume that you call me to do it in secret?

"Yes, if a permit is obtained, the merchants will hide their merchandise, therefore it will be more difficult to find sensei.

- I understand, I will send support, although I cannot send a high rank due to political problems, I will send someone.

"I think I know who that someone is.

-exactly, since this morning she was making requests to be able to go, in a few days she will reach the Kitamura territory, go there and be careful on the way.

" it is understood.

Kelly hung up, looking up at the sky she could only sigh.

She didn't know that she was trying to make sensei of herself by letting herself be captured, but she wants to find him.

Kelly went to warn the others about her next moves, they were still a couple of days away from Kitamura territory by carriage.

.

.

.

Ren was sitting in the corner of it on some rags, and so were the beds.

his clothes now were shorts and a polo shirt with holes like all the other men, even the girls here don't have it easy, the clothes they usually wear are usually revealing, only the elves are saved by the ban on having sex, the elves abide by it because it is like insurance so that they do not reduce the sale price.

Recently a new shipment of beastmen arrived, among them a young man of the elven race.

he thought that the elves ruled here and when he went to approach the elves with the intention of flirting with some, he was beaten.

The guy did not give up and asked for a duel, Indis ended up being his opponent.

Ren could only say that he's glad he's not on Indis's bad side.

though that elf was bugging him these days.

ren was lucky that he was able to sneak one of his clones among the guards, as there were some who guarded the corridors, it was a matter of paying a girl from the cat race to seduce him a bit and then get him to stay alone and isolated.

the guy fell round, and ren took the opportunity to kill him, steal his memories and then store his body in his ring.

The cat girl had made a vow of silence with Ren, in exchange for giving them some food and medicine, she would then need her characteristic stealth of people.

the man who acted as a boss was a cool and wise guy, but sharp.

he quickly realized that ren was planning to escape soon, well actually ren was trying to ally himself with the other races.

with the cats there was not so much problem thanks to Paula, apparently, she was loved in her time before being bought.

with the bears, there was no alliance, if there is an escape plan, each one would go out on their own.

Ren didn't trust them, he had to keep an eye on them.

Another problem is that Ren will run out of food in a week.

although I store a large quantity in case of emergency, I don't calculate that there would be so many slaves in this place, it looked like a town.

every 2 days, he replaced one of the guards, he waited for kiriko to come here and break in.

he used the guards as informants of the situation and to get some extra food.

Something that caught his attention was that dungeon.

It was a small rank F dungeon, but he recently found out why they put it like that.

originally they used that dungeon for the mana it emits to create the mana crystals, but now they want to use those stones to feed the dungeon and make it an S-rank dungeon and drop it in the middle of the territory to destroy the Kitamura territory, which is It is known as the shield of the empire since the arms that go to other territories are mobilized here.

the problem is that in the original story that plan is not told, ren sighed since it was the butterfly effect.

after duke holland died, the 3 marquesses got stuck with their slave trading business, and now they want to seize the duchess's territory.

Ren hopes that when Kiriko arrives here, she will let the slaves escape and get credit.

The problem is that Ren doesn't want another S-rank dungeon.

Enough suffering happened with the last one.

It's barely a C rank, facing an S would be suicidal, and the worst thing is that he was in a bottleneck.

Ren was going to go to sleep, what interrupted him was a young messenger with a message from the cats.

-boss.

"I'm not the boss, what's up?

- I have a message from the cats.

" Which?

- A nobleman took a look at your friend, you have little time.

Ren blinked a few times, this is unexpected but not surprising.

looks like he'll have to spend an escape ticket.

The next day, I report the events to Amerie.

Amerie hearing that she was going to be bought started to panic, Ren was about to put her hand on her head when a hand pushed him away and twisted his wrist to an angle that would make anyone scream.

Indis looked at the human that made her princess tremble, she thought Ren did something.

I don't expect the human in front of her who looked like an ant, to look at her with cold eyes.

no one had ever looked at her like that in her entire life.

" Let go.

ren said, despite having her wrist at an angle that she shouldn't, ren seemed to ignore him.

Indis reflexively let go of her wrist, Ren with the other hand began to stroke Amerie's head gently.

Indis watched as her princess' tremors calmed to a halt.

then she took a deep breath and asked ren.

- what are you going to do?

" let's do.

- Excuse me, then, what are we going to do?

"There are 2 options.

- which?.

"Either I kill the nobleman who wants to buy you, which is the fastest way but could raise suspicions, or we get you out of here, which will take away my trap card.

-...

- I have to choose.

"Life is choosing.

- What happens if I choose the last one?

"I'll make your escape through a passage I was creating, but then I'll have to destroy it so they don't follow you.

- won't you come with me?

"I'm not the one about to be sold, plus my plan to get everyone out of here is in place, I can't leave.

-...

Indis saw how her princess could not decide, for her the choice was easy, to kill that human.

but she still did not know the heart of her princess.

Amerie didn't want blood on her hands, she pointed to that old man who captured her, but it was the heat of the moment, now she was free and she could decide.

she realized what she was ignoring.

Ren had killed her captors, and that fact terrified her, but looking up from her, she saw Ren's calm gaze as she said that she would kill someone.

She took a deep breath, she didn't know what to think, her mind was a mess.

out of nowhere ren started laughing.

"Hahaha.

"Sorry, I couldn't hold back.

-???

"We will use the last option, killing the nobleman was a joke.

Amerie sighed, she had believed her.

- It was cruel to scare a lady like that, ren.

"A little joke to lighten the mood, however, to get you out of here we have to...

While Ren was telling the plan, she was unaware that there were some pricked ears near the entrance on the elves' side.

the next day, she ran the grind.

there was a competition between the 5 to reach their respective rings, ren always threw Indis's ring to her when she was halfway there, the others thought that ren loved her, but since Indis did not thank him, they thought it was unrequited.

then at noon, they were taken out to the middle of the room.

From above Ren could see a fat man who was looking at Amerie with great undisguised lust, especially looking at his behind.

'Although I must admit he does have a nice butt.

Ren thought as he nodded to himself.

Ren was hit by a stone, to look from afar at Amerie looking at him.

'Damn feminine intuition.

Ren sighed at his inability to look at a single girl, he'll have to go to the red light district at this rate.

When it was Amerie's turn to go to the mine, she found Ren behind her on the way.

amerie wanted to tease him and started wiggling her hips, giving ren a test of mental toughness not to look down at her.

he knew that if he missed, possibly Indis behind her would hit him with her pickaxe.

when amerie enjoyed teasing a little ren which refreshed her day, 2 guys showed up.

- What's up?

- It's your beautiful moment, the transaction is complete.

The 2 guards said as they grabbed Amerie by her arms and led her through a different tunnel.

Indis was about to rebel and kill those men despite being chained, but Ren grabbed her arm to keep her from going.

Indis looked at the human in front of her who seemed to be blocking her path.

but then she realized something.

Ren pointed to her index finger, where a beautiful blue ring appeared for a moment.

and then I point to the guards.

Indis saw how those guards wore 2 similar rings on their little fingers.

"plan completed.

.

.

.

Along the way Amerie was desperately trying to extricate herself, she was led through several tunnels that she couldn't remember nor had the patience to do so.

When she reached an alley, the 2 guards released her.

Amerie tried to distance herself and turning around, she saw the 2 kneeling guards.

Amerie was confused by that until she heard her words.

-Excuse me for treating you like this miss, but our king asked us to do so so that you can escape safely.

" you are?.

-We are clones miss.

"And how will I escape?

-Let me guide you through the tunnel to the exit of it.

- and I will stay to seal the way.

"...

"Please guide me.

the clone nodded and stood up, motioning for him to follow.

while the other waited.

On the way through the narrow tunnel, Amerie couldn't help but marvel, this tunnel was long.

"Could you tell me how Ren was able to do this?

- Of course, my king was in the last week digging this place at night.

-As the guards usually leave this abandoned place with little surveillance, the clones pretended that they were guarding, but they made sure that the place was alone so that the king passed through here and continued breaking these stones.

"Why didn't you guys do it if you're clones?

- I am sorry to say it, but we are only simple clones, we have the strength of an ordinary person, and to destroy this mine, the skills of an awakened one were needed.

amerie thinking about what they told her, out of nowhere the hallway began to shake.

"This passage will not collapse!?

-don't worry, miss, the king made sure to choose a path that is the easiest to open but that cannot break the structure of the mine (it is not mining, I just put it as an idea).

"ok- okay.

The 2 kept walking until they came out through a hole, when Amerie came out she saw that it was night.

looking at the clothes she wore, others would realize that she was a slave if they didn't mistake her for a night companion.

She wanted to see if she could lend the clone her upper garment, but turning around she saw the clone next to a portable dressing room, plus she was holding her clothes.

"Yes, he prepared for everything.

- So is the king.

"Aren't you going to leave? Or does ren want to look at me naked?

-don't worry miss, we are part of the king, if he wants, we can send him the images of his skin, but he doesn't think he wants to do that right now?

said the clone making a mischievous smile.

Amerie coughed a few times, she got an idea.

First I go into the dressing room to change.

the clone was still outside looking around in case he needed to warn.

When Amerie left, they gave her her phone, as well as a map.

" what's this?

- Your friends are staying here, also here is the location of the mine, would you be so kind to guide them here on the night of the second day?

"...

"I'll make sure I'm here.

- If that's all, here I say goodbye.

" wait.

-Yes?.

"Do you have a way to communicate with Ren?

- Sure.

"Could you give him this?

Amerie handed him a small wrapped sheet of paper.

the clone nodded and put it in his pocket, while he secretly kept the paper in his ring.

- See you later miss.

" bye.

Amerie put on her hooded coat and set off for Kiriko's inn.

The clone, seeing Amerie leave, put things away and burned the slave's clothes.

"I suppose she will be the second.

commented the clone while he looked at the starry night.

.

.

.

14