74.
591 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

ren who was listening to the report of his clones, he told Indis.

"Amerie escaped.

Indis sighed in relief, at least his princess won't be part of tomorrow's massacre.

"Wait, looks like she sent us something.

Ren took out the letter and opened it.

- I like you without the P.

"...

'What the hell is this?

ren sigh, it seems that these girls' weird fashions, she thought about what happened recently amerie in her time here.

Amerie sometimes had anxiety attacks, she hid it from the other elves so they don't think her princess collapses.

and she went with ren to calm her down while he patted him on the head.

ren did this quite often, he used some closed spaces since amerie didn't want to be seen.

he was sending electrical impulses to her central nervous system so that she would create gamma acid (I hope I'm not wrong) so that she would calm down.

Amerie misunderstood that it was his pats on the head that produced the relaxing effect.

In the last session, Amerie was calm, but a comment from Ren broke her calm.

"What a big scar you have there.

hearing that, amerie got up from ren's side immediately covering her back.

- Did you see it?

"defines what it is to see.

- I'm not kidding ren, did you see it!?.

Ren raised his hands in surrender as sighed, he knew she stepped on a land mine.

" yes, I saw it.

Amerie started having an anxiety attack.

she was seen gasping for breath as she held her chest in pain.

Ren got up and slowly approached Amerie.

"Okay, first of all, breathe slowly.

"Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale, little by little, you can.

amerie did as ren told, she began to breathe little by little, but she still hadn't gotten over the attack.

Ren summoned a chair, since they were out of sight of the others, he could do it.

"Please, sit here, come on, easy.

Amerie grabbed Ren's arm tightly as she let herself be led.

Ren saw her arm trembling, but she felt no strength in her grip.

"There is no rush, I am here with you, nobody is going to rush you.

"Focus on your breathing, come on, breathe easy.

Ren summoned a fan and began to gently blow air at it.

little by little amerie calmed down.

but she couldn't look up, she was embarrassed that she had to depend on someone.

she didn't want to depend on anyone from that time on.

" well done.

Amerie opened her eyes, looking at Ren who was looking at her with a smile as she fanned him with her fan.

Amerie remembered that Aiko always said that she liked it when Ren listened to her, and that Ren knew how to listen, even Kumiko who insults him often had the same opinion.

amerie took a while but finally made a decision.

-ren.

" Yes?

- can you hear me?

" as you like.

- But please, don't tell anyone.

"If you wish, I can sign a death mana contract.

- no need, just.

-...

- I will only trust you.

Ren nodded and sat down next to Amerie waiting for her.

Amerie took a deep breath, she needed to let off steam, she didn't know how long she could hold on with her weight on her shoulders.

-years ago, when she was little and was in a country house, an incident happened.

- I had a friend, she was a servant in my house, as my mother was always busy with the affairs of the kingdom, she became a close friend, a sister, we always played together, she read me bedtime stories, I combed my hair, we did jokes to the other maids, she defended me from the children who wanted to bother me and I defended her in case the other maids called her attention for being too familiar with me.

-We talked at night, I always told her that I wanted to marry a Prince Charming from my stories, and she just laughed while she asked for a calm and hard-working man, it was what she wanted in her future husband.

-It happened one day while I was playing in the forest, she had seen a beautiful hare running through the forest.

- I wanted to catch her and take her because the little one was very cute.

-It happened that she was chasing me through the forest since she was in maid clothes, she couldn't move very well, but still, she followed me.

-I don't remember how much I ran, I was very excited to catch the hare that at some point had escaped the limit in the forest.

- That's when I saw them, slave sellers, they used the hare to capture me, later I knew they were looking for me.

-They captured me and her, please forgive me as is the custom of the elf, we cannot say the name of those who have already died.

"Don't worry, it doesn't bother me.

-Well, I remember that they locked us up at 2, but I was a naive and somewhat impulsive girl at that time, I remember demanding that they release us.

- but those men only mocked.

-They put us in a wooden cage each, I remember how I saw similar cages, but inside there were only elfs already dead, at that time knowing that I would die like that, I despaired.

-On the way, I had seen a hole to pass the cage, as I used to play hide and seek often with her, I always thought that my steps were silent because I passed behind her without being "noticed".

-But when I went out and tried to approach her cage, one of the men noticed me.

- I immediately drew his sword and...

amerie stopped talking, and turned her back on ren, she lifted her top revealing the back of her bra, she showed her entire back.

there was a large scar that started from her left shoulder blade diagonally almost reaching her hip.

Although she had smooth white skin with no blemishes, that scar was large with no signs of any attempts to heal it, Ren even thought.

'Not even world-class models in my old world had this slim but still pretty waist.

Amerie unaware of Ren's thoughts covered herself again.

-one of the men attacked me from behind.

Ren opened his eyes a little, not even in her old life did he have such a big scar.

- I had fallen to the ground bleeding, all my sight was blurred.

-I listened to her, I listened as she broke her cage with pure force and approached my body to the surprise of the captors.

-I couldn't understand her voice, but her lips said "please.

- I had lost consciousness at that time.

-she has...

-When I got up, I was being carried like a princess, I didn't know what was happening, I only saw her and her reassuring smile, her blue eyes looked at me with affection.

- Once she took a step to enter the limit of my house, she fainted.

- I remember that I didn't feel any pain, even before falling she made sure not to let go and I fell on her.

-I had gotten up from the ground with the pain of my wound and tried to shake it, and that's when I realized everything.

- She was full of wounds all over her body, her maid outfit was bloody and there was liquid coming out of her legs.

-I had screamed in the middle of the forest, luckily for me, the guards heard my screams and came to my rescue.

- the next day I secretly heard from the doctors what happened.

-It turns out that she asked the men for medicine to cure me, in that moment of desperation, she offered them her body.

- The captors saw it as a good deal, they would enjoy a beautiful woman, in addition to saving the merchandise.

-she... she had bandaged my back and left me next to her, then she began to be raped by the 5 men.

- The last one to go for her was the leader of those captors, he was an A rank.

-Her henchmen were B ranks, and she was also B rank.

-She expected her leader to rape her so she could take advantage of him and plunge the knife into his neck.

- That would obviously make the others attack her, but she, despite being rank B, was always diligent in her training, she was able to kill them and get out of there carrying me in her arms, we were the only elves who were in those cages alive.

-Although I didn't know what rape was at the time, I did understand the part that her wounds were too deep and despite being an awakened one she was going to die. (if you think they could use recovery potions, they couldn't since the potions were created by the dwarves, but the treaty wasn't even thought of at the time, the elves could only trust the aloe from the world tree)

- I remember that I begged my mother to give me a drop of sap from the world tree, but at that time, the tree still did not produce drops, they had already finished and there were about 3 months left for the next harvest.

- I could only see with pain how my sister died, every day I look in the mirror and see this scar it only comes to me that night and my stupidity.

- Why was I so hasty? If I had stayed in the cage, we could have gone out together without her sacrificing herself for me.

Amerie had her head down as she let out tears that fell to the ground.

then she let out a derisive laugh.

-I swore to myself from that day that she would be beautiful and powerful enough not to be afraid of dangers like my mother, ha, but she looks how she ended up.

-I have to depend on you almost every day to calm my anxiety attacks, I am a princess but I cannot remain firm before my people in this time of difficulty.

Amerie kept clenching her fists until the blood drained from them, she took a long time to calm down and sigh, her mind tormented her, and she felt a little lighter now.

- ha..., it feels good to be able to talk about this with someone.

"...

ren she just listened to her and looked at her, she didn't say anything to him.

amerie looked at ren, looking into her eyes for a while, for some strange reason, the calm look that ren was giving her reminded her of the look of her best friend.

that kind and loving look that she told him every time she got hurt or every time they slept together, or even the words she said before she died on the stretcher.

It was always the same phrase.

"Don't worry Amerie, I'll be with you always.

Unaware of her, Amerie felt her cheeks moisten.

she was crying.

Reminding herself that she wasn't alone, Amerie covered her eyes and turned her face away from Ren.

- Please don't look at me.

ren without saying anything, just hug her.

Amerie froze, but she accepted the hug, she felt the warmth of Ren's body.

For years, Amerie stopped depending on others, she wanted to do it alone.

she wanted to achieve great things alone, she thought that as her mother, being strong and beautiful would be the key that would make her achieve the best without depending on someone.

her sister died for having depended on her.

after being here with ren for almost a month, she realized that the whole time depended on his.

the medicine she got for an infection the first day, she came from ren.

the antibiotics she received when she got an arm injury from not being able to work well in the mine, she came from ren.

even what he eats day by day, comes from ren.

and just now, he looked at his bleeding hands, but the blood was not flowing, he felt a warm current coming from ren and it was healing his hands.

she felt good, although she didn't say it, being hugged by ren felt good, she wanted more of this warmth, she turned around and hugged ren back as she cried on her shoulder, she was letting off steam a good time.

Ren had put in a silencing orb, so there was no problem.

.

.

.

Returning to the present, Ren was thinking of Amerie or specifically that sister.

'That girl's death was sad, but she deserves my respect, being able to sacrifice everything valuable and even life for someone else, how many would be able to do it?

Ren sighed, she had to play Kiriko's role as the listener.

Although it was said that Amerie had trauma, it was not explained why.

well, yes it was in the +18 version, but ren wouldn't buy that version for his little sister.

While Ren and Indis continued with the work, 4 guards arrived.

Indis thought they were ren's clones, but they didn't have rings.

Ren was hit in the stomach and then dragged by the arms.

there was a blow, it was that idiot elf from the first day.

she had her eye on amerie, she was envious of Ren who talked to her often, and many times they went alone to another place.

so when he "accidentally" heard about ren's plan, at first he thought it was a joke, the guy pretending to be somebody to impress a girl.

As the 2 guards went through the tunnel to the mine to bring Amerie, he had seen that they did not return.

and he went to report them to the guards.

For bad luck or future good luck, he was a guard who wasn't a clone.

they immediately called the marquis, a bald guy.

When he found out that the elf who had already been paid escaped, he freaked out and ordered the guards to put Ren in the cold room for the next 12 hours.

Indis felt guilty for the snitch of her race and asked to have her sentence reduced with her inside her as well.

The Marquis accepted with a smile, and then put them on the same one they used when they punished Alpha while he laughed.

It should be said that the more rank they have, the greater the amount of freezing they are subjected to, in addition to the fact that Alpha was a wolf that could withstand icy climates, especially in his wolf form.

Indis tried to plead for Ren to be put in another room, but she was denied and thrown with Ren into the frozen room.

it was like a frozen warehouse, not even 5 minutes passed when Indis felt she began to tremble strongly.

her despite being grumpy and distrustful, in addition to having damaged ren's doll.

she was not ungrateful.

he took her princess out of this damn place, and now the human was about to freeze to death in this temperature.

turning around she saw something that turned her off.

She saw Ren sitting quite calmly while she ate ice cream.

ren that the cold didn't affect her, she thought to test what would happen if she took out a piece of bacon and ate it at this temperature.

but turning around he saw Indis who was looking at him deeply.

Ren saw that she was trembling, Indis's face was already covered in frost, her snot was already frozen, her hands and feet were blue and purple and she looked like she was going to freeze to death, Ren thought it was funny since she looked like a doll. painted blue, but he didn't say it, ren didn't want to die.

so he took out some fleece clothes that she had and offered him.

" you want?.

Indis woke up with the question, the first word out of her mouth was.

- What the f!#$#$ are you?

"If you don't want to, no problem, but you don't need to insult me.

Ren was about to put his coat away.

but Indis, despite the cold, began to crawl towards him, with small steps, his limbs were already freezing.

ren watching a scene from a scary movie, I look at Indis's feet.

"Well, your leg is already frozen.

Ren sighed before taking out a bucket of water and putting on his fleece tops.

and place Indis against the wall, Indis being touched by ren, hugged him by the sword, unlike her, ren kept her body heat.

Ren let himself be groped by this woman while she waited for the water to freeze, and in less than 2 minutes the water froze.

she then moved Indis so that she couldn't move anymore, but she looked at her leg which was ice.

"Don't touch it, it will be worse.

Ren put the fleece jacket on her and held her frozen leg carefully.

she then took out the piece of ice from the bucket and began to rub the frozen leg.

"When you feel tingling, let me know.

Indis watched as Ren calmly rubbed a piece of ice on her leg while Indis shivered like a vibrator.

- I'd feel.

" perfect.

Ren immediately began to wrap her up in a sports outfit she had on.

it was a birthday present from Aiko, a set of training clothes that no matter the weather, will have you at room temperature.

it was an artifact

although now he remembers that he did not wash it after 2 days of use.

she just hoped Indis didn't hit him for giving her a sweaty garment.

Indis, now hotter could breathe, breathing the scent of ren, she couldn't help getting uncomfortable, but she still had to ask.

- Did you take those things out of your ring?

"Don't fuck Sherlock.

-...

"I was kidding if I took it out of my ring.

-you have...

-thank you for giving me your clothes, but will you be okay? Not even wolves can stand this cold.

"Don't worry, the cold doesn't affect me.

Indis despite the fact that she saw him standing calmly, didn't care and pulled him to kneel and be at her height.

ren confused just look at her.

- do it.

" do what?

- I will give you this honor.

" About what?

-hold me.

"...

"No one ever hugged you?

-...

- Are you going to talk or do it?

"Thank you for the honor.

Ren was not an idiot and directly sat next to her and hugged her around her waist.

Indis that she was caught like this, she nearly unleashed a punch on Ren.

but remembering whose clothes she wore, she calmed down.

Ren enjoyed the soft skin of this elf, while Indis felt a bit uncomfortable.

They were in that awkward position for more than 1 hour.

She wanted to start a conversation with this boy to lighten the atmosphere while Ren enjoyed the smell of Indis, he smelled good although it seems strange for being here for so long without a good bath, Ren left him as an elven nature, since the others, or at least the other races had a horrible pestilence.

- Do you know?

" that?.

- At first, I thought you worked with those pigs.

"The Marquises?

- if those.

" For the food?

- Exactly, bone, who can get food from a ring of their own when all the other rings had already been taken, nobody had one, and out of nowhere you come and do it.

"Don't worry, it's normal to be distrustful if you're here for a while, how long were you locked up here?

- I'm going to be 10 years old in here.

"...

' I know that would be a thousandth of an elf's entire lifespan, but it's different when you hear it from the person himself.

"What will you do once outside?

- What? perhaps you will take me out too? I warn you that I will not give you my body if that is what you are looking for.

"Although it's a tempting offer, I meant when everyone gets out of here.

-...

- How do you know we're going out?

" Well, because the hero will be here.

- the hero?

"Yes, the one chosen by the goddess, he will soon come with the allies.

- Wait, you're from that group?

"Of course, assistant rather.

- Aren't you very clever to be a single assistant?.

"Perks of the trade I guess.

"So, what will you do once you're free?

-...

Indis hadn't thought about it, 10 years here, she lost track of time.

he knew that his tribe had already been destroyed, those damned merchants took the heiress and killed the heir of the other tribe, it would be lucky if they didn't kill each other thinking it was a trap of the other.

-don't know.

" Really?

- Seriously, apart from the girls here, I don't have anything anymore.

"That's sad, although that can be fixed.

Um, what do you mean?

"Well, you see, I had given my disciple a message when Amerie left as an encrypted message.

- Do you have disciples being so young?

"Yes, but that's not what's important, what's important is this.

"I had Amerie give him a message to get a plane.

- airplane?

"where humans travel in the air.

- Ah, the metal bird, what does it have?

"Well, I have a small territory, since I know that some of them have been stuck here for several years without seeing their families, I planned to lend them that piece of territory so that they could settle down for a while until they found their families.

-...

- why do you do it?

"does it matter?

- yes.

"Um, I don't have a reason exactly, but I could say why I want to.

- because you want?.

"Of course, I can do it, and I want to do it, it's not like I don't make them work, if they go, they'll have to farm to get their food, now I'm not just enough to be able to feed mouths.

- hahaha.

Indis laughed out loud, which gave Ren the suspicion that he ran into another weird awakened.

Indis felt encouraged, she thought that she would have to wander the human lands while she protected her sisters, but it seems that she got a place to go.

as the awkwardness subsided, they heard an explosion.

then another

and another while they watched through the small window as all the guards were on the move.

As they heard only screams and pain the door opened, revealing a smiling Akane.

Ren watched as Akane was in adventurer's clothes as she held her bloody dagger with one hand, and with the other, she held the alpha body but he came with wide eyes and an expression of fear.

-sensei, could you explain to me what I'm seeing?

Ren could only think.

' It seems that my disciple went crazy.

14