76.
486 6 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

meanwhile, on the buses.

The demihumans were worried that they would be led into another trap, although at first, they trusted Ren, they kept traveling for a while, but still did not reach a destination.

When they arrived at the abandoned Holland family factory, they saw Carla there waiting for them.

Paula immediately appeared in the crowd running to hug her sister.

while the girls cried hugging each other.

the others could only see it as an emotional family reunion.

until another light came on in the dark factory, pointing to a guy dressed as a butler with a mask.

everyone became alert when they saw the new man.

but Paula got up and ran towards him.

- Ren!

she jumped like a kitten towards her master as she hugged the guy dressed as a butler.

" Excuse me miss.

-Yes, Ren?

"I am not Ren.

- um?

Paula just noticed there that it was another face.

She got down like a little girl caught doing something wrong.

Kevin reached down to pet the girl.

"I am a clone of my king, I come here to tell you the whole situation and change your clothes, I bet you haven't taken a bath yet.

Kevin said as lights flashed on, revealing separate rooms that were showers.

everyone marveled at this and with even a little caution, these people, many of whom were not awakened, went to clean themselves.

Kevin nodded with a smile, but still, his smile looked kind of sad until someone tugged at his sleeve.

Looking down, he saw Carla holding Paula's little hand looking at Kevin.

- Could you take us with Ren?

Kevin smiled.

"Sure, but first you two need a bath and some food.

Carla took her sister running to the showers.

after a moment the room was empty.

the only light that illuminated Kevin's body went out.

- I hope the repercussions for my king are not so bad, I don't think the others would like it.

those words were heard in the dark room.

.

.

.

The next day, Ren could be seen waking up in a bed.

on top of him was Kelly, ren sighed for this precocious girl and pushed her away from him.

now they were in Kitamura territory, although they were safe, ren wanted to go to the library for something.

She was about to leave, but she got a message from his clone asking her to wait a moment.

He nodded and went back to his room and sat on the bed stroking Kelly's head, while Kelly made a happy expression in her dreams.

A few minutes later Kevin arrived, the now gray-haired butler.

The first thing he did on seeing Ren was a full bow.

- I brought them because they wanted to talk to you.

Ren raised his eyebrow and asked them to come in.

2 hooded people entered.

They stood in front of Ren and removed their hoods.

In front of him appeared 2 beautiful girls, in their 15s.

Ren at first didn't recognize them, but seeing the ears on her heads, he nodded in understanding.

 

both began to look at each other as if deciding something.

the first to approach was this girl Carla.

Although Ren didn't know her, she had an idea of ​​what she meant.

'gratitude.

Carla the girl with red eyes and pigtails the first thing she said to the boy who saved her sister was.

- I hate you, idiot.

then she came out

"...

-...

-...

"Could someone explain to me what happened?

Ren said as he watched Kevin apologizing with his eyes and Paula sighing as his sister left.

- she has...

-excuse my sister, she wanted to thank you for helping us save our friends, but she got nervous and blurted out the opposite of what she wanted to say.

"A tsundere huh?

- I'm not a tsundere!

a voice was heard outside the door.

The 3 nodded as if to say.

'if it is.

Paula smiled helplessly, then thanked Ren as she hugged him and she bumped her cheek against her chest.

Ren just patted her head and motioned for Kevin to take her, she had to go.

leaving her, Paula looked at her sister helplessly as she left.

- You should have thanked him, sister.

- I know, I just... I got nervous.

- Don't worry, there will be another chance.

while the sisters went out being guided in the car.

A door they passed through opened and revealed the figure of Brant.

he heard the whole conversation, and he wanted to find the family of those fleas.

to report them so fuck ren for having these damn disgusting beings.

ren by while he had already left on her way to the library.

he wanted to find out about the mines and as much as he could about the mana crystals.

Arriving at the library, he was walking for a while looking for mine when he found the right corridor, there he saw another boy looking up while holding a book that brought an image of what he was looking for, mana crystals.

" Sorry.

- Yes.

"Could you by any chance tell me where I could find the history of the mines and the mana crystals?

- Sure.

the boy said as he grabbed a book next to him.

- this is edition 1, edition 2, and 3.

"Um, is there one that sums it up?

- hahaha, a shortcut huh?

"Well, time is not pressing on anyone and I have to go somewhere, so could you help me?

- of course, sit with me so I can tell you in detail.

" That's nice of you.

Ren then sat next to the young man as he began to tell him about the crystals and their properties.

.

.

.

While Ren was learning advanced mana theory, the car Kevin was driving arrived at his lair.

the garage was opened and the car went directly into the abandoned factory.

Brant who had secretly followed them, looked at the place.

he looked for a place to climb, but he couldn't find anything to hold on to.

so he use a spear skill on him.

[copy]

It was a simple skill, but it is self-explanatory.

the spear can make identical copies of itself, for a while.

but they are weaker than his original, although Brant only needs to lean on and climb a window.

when Brant was able to get in through that window after running on top of rising spear copies like parkour...

I land in a dark place, totally dark.

He was not distrustful and had his spear ready in case of fights against other humans.

in the dark, 2 pairs of eyes were revealed.

a light blue pair and a red pair.

" Who are you!?

-...

"Perhaps you are those beasts?, that damned bastard, once I come back I will make him end up so sunk that he will never be able to get out.

After making that comment, he heard the cats meow.

and they launched.

Brant watched as 2 girls with masks and sharp claws approached him with speed.

It was difficult to face these 2 cats, despite the fact that Brant outranked them, and the worst thing is that when he thinks that a claw will come from the side, out of nowhere he changes trajectory making it difficult for him to predict and block them.

Brant was already with some injuries, it was difficult to block them in addition to the fact that there are 2.

- Ha, ha, once I get out, I'll kill that bastard Ren!

The catgirls frowned and were about to jump up again to fight, but out of nowhere footsteps were heard.

and into the light, a masked man entered.

- you're weak, my king faced 3 wolves alone in the competition of the week, but you can't even face a couple of rookie cats.

- What did you say, bastard!?

- You shouldn't use that vocabulary against me or my king, brat.

" Who are you!?

-poor thing, you are such an idiot that the first question you ask when you see a mysterious and masked person is about his identity.

"you!

Brant with the blood on his head ran straight at the masked man and tried to hit him with his spear.

the next thing he saw was his spear pointed at the ground and a voice behind him.

'What!?

-You know, I may have half the stats of my king, but it's enough to take on someone who only puts out flashy and ineffective moves.

"bastard!

- so poor is your vocabulary that you can only drop that, it's ironic.

Brant already had vein upon vein on his forehead, he was being teased and he wouldn't allow it.

anger caused his to use the sharp part of his spear to shut this talker up completely.

but the "talker" while he dodged the spear with a bored look, let out a comment.

-It really is boring.

Brant snapped and was about to use his last trump card, but in an instant, he watched as the man landed a blow to his arm, which left his arm limp.

then he stepped under the spear and the masked man used his hand to grab Brant's neck.

Brant was choking on this guy's hand, when he tried to pull it off, the guy further strengthened his grip on him.

he decided to let go, to catch some breath before he passes out from suffocation, and saw how the man's gaze was calm, but he looked at him as if he were a bug.

-You know... the king is very careful and considerate of you, to the point that he can't have fun or talk to his friends because of your insecurities and fears.

- Well, those fears are about to be fulfilled, which in a different situation, he would have already killed you while you sleep for annoying him like that.

- According to what I saw and what I was informed, you are the first one that my king did not seek to kill until now, I still cannot find the reason for that.

- You annoy him, you humiliate him, you annoy him, although I know that in the future all that will be returned to you with pain, I don't want to continue watching as a simple pampered and haughty fly annoys my king.

Brant gave the man an angry look.

- What? Do you think the consequences for my king will be bad? You are more innocent than I thought, I apologize for overestimating you.

- your family that you brag about often, with the simple snap of his fingers you can make them lose their treasures, they can steal your research with their next gift from their disciple, and if you ask me, I would personally take care of finding all the garbage of your family and easily expose it among the other dukedoms and to foreign countries too, by the way...guess what I found, that your mother had a curious past.

Kevin watched as a look of horror spread across Brant's face.

-but I'm not so insensitive as to touch that subject, the subject is your stupid belief of being untouchable.

- even if you die, if he wanted, no one would ever find out, no one would know that your miserable existence disappears, corpses do not speak after all, and even if they discover it, it will be covered by their allies, although I must say that it is a pity that even then I didn't completely trust them.

said the butler letting out a hollow laugh.

-Seriously, why does he keep doubting them? Why does he keep making exchanges instead of asking his friends for a favor? I have this doubt that haunts me, this simple question.

- Why doesn't he ask for help?, although I will discover that one day, until then this doubt will continue to torment me.

-Well, it seems that I talk too much, come girls, you must learn from this, in the future, you will be in charge of cleaning the garbage that bothers the king.

the butler was about to put Brant to sleep and have him taken to his territory to kill him, he put a chloroform handkerchief on Brant while asking one of the girls to count 3 minutes, but out of nowhere, the butler started shaking.

-what? seriously my king!?

- please excuse my rudeness, I didn't think you would also think about this detour.

- don't worry, I'll make sure to configure it well.

The butler wiped the cold sweat from his forehead.

-um, I guess you're lucky that the king forgives you, although I guess I'll have to sweat a bit to change your memories.

- huh? don't worry, your initial purpose of ratting out my king about these children will pass, although unfortunately for you, my king found the key to persuading the duchess to defend those children, with that they will be 3 noble houses, and With the certain testimony of the hero, there may be a radical change here.

Brant watched in terror as the man he was in front of kept saying things he didn't understand, and out of nowhere brought his palm towards his head, while his palm was surrounded by lightning.

.

.

.

16