77.
411 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ren kept hearing about the mines where they get the mana crystals, and he was quite surprised.

mines like that were incredibly hard to find.

first of all, the laws to find those crystals, it would be like looking for diamonds in the old world of ren, that was the level of difficulty to find a place that has, but to the relief of the people, or configuration of the author, where there is one, there are many.

the value of those crystals was incalculable, they were as if they were monster nuclei, but natural.

one of the data that the idiotic author forgot to tell, was the difficulty of acquiring mana cores from monsters.

well, sales to be more exact.

since on the outside beasts are difficult to find, they are usually found in dungeons.

but the dungeons are usually separated and sold to the giant guilds, which makes it difficult for the smaller guilds.

and the price totally depends on them.

In a world where mana stones are used often, the giant guilds are the ones running the country's economy practically.

and the empire is known for the fact that more dungeons are produced in its territory than in the rest of the human territory, which makes them a great market.

oh well.

Ren's plan is simple.

he wanted to sell all the crystals they have collected in the mine.

Ren collected all the ones inside the hole and planned to do business with the duchess.

when he was materializing his plan, he was going to communicate with his clone Kevin to get him all the documents he needed for the negotiation.

but when he logged in, he saw Kevin choke Brant.

"What are you doing? You can't kill Brant.

- What? seriously my king!?

"Of course, deliberately letting Brant listen in on our conversation so he'd follow you guys was part of the plan.

-please excuse my rudeness, I didn't think you would also think about this detour.

"Anyway, delete the memory and set it to look like he get to watch the cats, then move all the cats to another spot, make sure it's neutral and free from sight.

"In a few days, I'll send you a signal to move them all to the hangar, make sure you don't miss.

- don't worry, I'll make sure to configure it well.

"right.

Ren hung up and saw the boy next to him looking at him curiously, the boy's eyes and gaze reminded him of someone.

- Do you have doubts?

"No, all the information helped me thank you very much.

- I'm glad to help my citizens.

"Citizens?

- citizens? I said allies.

Ren wanted to say something, but he held back, he was happy to save time on the investigation.

Before he left, he left the boy named Ryan a special bacon sandwich, Ren suspected that he would soon find it.

Returning to the inn, Ren watched as Akane from the third floor where his room was, jumped towards where Ren was standing.

"Is something wrong, Akane?

-He should have warned that sensei would come out.

"Sorry, the custom, next time I'll remember.

-don't worry, we've already arranged something so you don't get lost.

"???

- by the way sensei.

" that ?.

- We have to talk to the others.

" the rest?

Ren was confused until he got to her room and saw Indis sitting on a chair as she was surrounded by Amerie, Aiko Kelly and there was a space where Akane should have been.

When Indis saw Ren, the first thing she did was run after him.

ren was really confused.

'what the hell happened in one morning, so that the woman who was always with a proud look despite being a slave, is now like a child seeking protection from her parents?

"Can you tell me what happened?

- Well, you see, sensei.

- Those girls are scary!

"um?

Ren had a face that he didn't understand.

" can you explain it to me?

-...

Indis turned to see the girls who had a calm look.

"ha..., don't worry, they won't do anything to you while I'm here.

'Of course, if I'm not here, I don't know what will happen.

-...

- well...

Indis pointed to Ren.

- They ask about you, I already told them I didn't know anything.

" for me?

Instead of continuing to deal with Indis, Ren turned to see the girls who were staring at him.

Indis was afraid of that, amerie was asking with a smile that indicated no for an answer, Aiko politely asked the same question every 2 minutes after Indis said she doesn't know, Kelly was sitting on a chair while clenching a stone in her fist until it crumbled to dust and then pulled out another to do the same, and Akane was with her hands behind her back, but her smile was scary.

"If you want to know something about me, you can ask me.

- Okay Ren, then, can you tell me when you got those scars that I never knew about?

Amerie said with her noble posture as she elegantly crossed her legs.

" Which?.

-...

-...

-...

- on your back.

" my back?

Ren tried to look at himself in a mirror and realized.

"Oh, this

Indis wanted to yell at him.

'could you stop being so selfless!

but he could only shout it in his mind, not even crazy would interrupt these girls, and worst of all is that she is with range and mana suppressor.

- Yes sensei, can you tell us who made them?

"Well, it was something that happened because of my mistake.

- mistake?

"Yes, well, you'll see.

.

.

.

In the early days, after the informer spilled the information about Ren, the wolves weren't the only ones who visited him.

Ren knew that he should have made sure everyone kept their mouths shut, having advanced little by little, gaining the trust of the humans little by little.

I don't expect the guards to invite one of the young men to a room with food, that made the idiot talk.

Ren was sleeping and in the middle of the night, it was him when he was taken away.

Since he was being subdued by mana suppressors, he couldn't use his beam to turn off his pain inhibitors.

and they took him to a room, in the middle of the room there was a trunk stuck to the ground, and there was a guy behind with a long whip, but ren recognized him as the old man who pierced his hand with his sword.

ren could only think.

'fuck, I guess I'll activate mind flow.

And one wonders how ren could activate an ability being subdued by mana suppressors. Well, it's simple.

It's an S rank skill.

while he was whipped, one of the guards demanded answers from him about where he got the food.

initially, it was going to be only 20 lashes and if he didn't say anything, they would bring the young man from before, and if in some cases no one spoke, they would just watch him more often.

but after 20 lashes, ren was still stoic and ungrimacing.

That prompted the sadistic guard to hit more times.

They even gave Ren 100 lashes.

they had to stop the guard after leaving his flesh open and almost hanging from his back.

Luckily for Ren, one of the human elders in the cells was a doctor and was able to bandage his wounds.

Ren didn't do anything anymore, as they also spanked the boy, he knew that the boy, being an idiot and loudmouth, also learned his lesson from him.

so from then on, he distributed food among the elders for them to distribute among others.

.

.

.

- so that happened huh?

"Aha, although he planned to ask kiriko to apply creams for me to erase them.

-Can you tell us why he didn't say anything before?

"Well, I'm not so insensitive as to show these scars to girls.

The girls liked such consideration, but that didn't make Ren an idiot for keeping quiet.

Akane especially walked up to Ren and started touching his back.

-Sensei should have told me, not even if his whole body is scarred could I get away from you.

"I don't know whether to feel flattered or offended that I will make my condition worse later on.

Ren said, but he had a small smile that he himself didn't notice, obviously the other girls in the room did notice.

16