80.
424 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- What's wrong miss?

" What are you doing here!?

- I don't understand your question, I work for you.

Ren said with a raised eyebrow.

" that?.

-Ha... don't you remember that after the fight with the demon god, he revived me, then hired me and brought me here to marry his maid?

"...

" Really?

- Yes.

"Shouldn't you be famous?

ren hearing that question, he frowned harder.

- I do not understand what you're referring to.

"Aren't you a lightning user?

- Shh.

"...

- You said you would never talk about it.

While Amerie was in shock, Ren was hit on the head with a tray.

-Are you crazy!? How are you going to talk to her majesty like that?

-auch Níniel, please, it is better to die than to serve her.

*punch

- Ouch, okay sorry.

" your...

amerie saw that they both had a ring on their ring fingers

- Do you have something miss?.

" they are married!?

Amerie yelled in shock, Níniel looked at her queen with a strange look and Ren only knew that there was no expression.

-Don't you remember? you revived me, then we married Níniel and me, don't even remember that about his servants, what an ugly mistress.

- Shut up Ren, do you want the lady to kill you this time!?

- Please Níniel, it shows that something is wrong with her, she would have already tried to kill me, and then threatened me that my food is what keeps me alive.

- Well, I can't deny it.

Níniel said bowing her head, she could never win an argument with her husband and even now she can only hit him to shut him up.

she just sighed and approached her majesty.

- Is it alright, Your Majesty?

"Yes...

Amerie felt like she was going to run out of brain cells at this rate, so she did her best to cover it up.

"ha... if I'm fine, I think I want to go to my room, my appetite is gone.

- I'm afraid you'll have to wait miss.

" because what you say?

- it's time for his coronation

said ren behind Níniel

"huh?

- eh? yes true, come on miss, it's time to change you.

Amerie tried to digest everything, she wanted to go to her room to think about things, but now she couldn't even do that, quickly the maids bathed her, changed her into a ceremonious dress, and took her to the place of the coronation that was towards the square in the center of the great mansion

amerie was stopped in front of a carpet path and around the red carpet path that led to the throne, a lot of people were in the vicinity whistling and congratulating amerie.

Amerie in her royal dress, unconsciously walking with a better elegance and class than she used to be used to, she was guided by golden armored guards towards the throne.

then when she arrived, the guards stood around the rug and knelt.

According to tradition, once it is noon, a crown will fall towards the throne under the world tree, slowly the crown will descend in the flow of light and flow until it falls on Amerie's head, which will be equivalent to the complete coronation of her.

As Amerie sat down, everyone in the room began to lower their heads and kneel.

Amerie felt that she was at the top, she felt that her dream was about to come true, but at that moment that the crown was a few inches away, she looked into the distance with her ultra-enhanced vision in the mansion at a window to Níniel and ren.

Ren hugged Níniel around the waist, and she rested her head on Ren's shoulder. Ren looked at Níniel affectionately before turning to see where Amerie was sitting.

and in Ren's gaze, she saw coldness towards her.

a coldness that froze her senses, amerie felt her weak body when facing ren's cold gaze, ren had never looked at her like that before, with frustration and murderous intent.

she then saw ren's lips move.

' Who knew that the one who hated the oppression in the academy, would end up being the one who would make it worse when she came to power?

With that sentence, Amerie understood the strangeness of her surroundings, she looked back at her guards, and they were trembling, watching her countenance, she didn't see respect and loyalty, she saw fear and pain.

at that moment, she felt the crown on her head, and her whole world turned black again.

In this endless darkness, a path to an altar appeared and there she saw a small sphere.

and a voice came

[if you grab that sphere, your dream will come true, you will be the most beautiful, the most powerful, and the new queen of the elves, you will be able to revive your dead subordinates, you will be able to put the world under your feet]

Amerie came to, and she was silent for a long moment before asking.

" and my friends?.

[does it matter?]

"...

[Having absolute power and beauty that will not matter, those children will be your subordinates, they will do what you want, you just have to grab the sphere and all your dreams will come true]

Amerie looked at the sphere and remembered the words.

"If I grab the sphere, will I get the power?

Amerie said as she held out her hand.

she felt that she was in a trance as her hand moved toward the sphere.

As Amerie was about to grab the sphere with her right hand, her left hand held her arm.

A memory came to her, she remembered Ren's look.

she remembered the coldness and hatred she had.

she shuddered just thinking about it.

She slowly walked away from the sphere, and before she could think of what to do next, a hole appeared behind her, with the lake in the background.

amerie ran straight and jumped into the water to forget those eyes.

The instant her body felt the touch of the cold water, she woke up.

- cough, cough.

"Did you wake up?

Amerie played some more and saw Ren beside her.

- Ren?

"It seems that you are not so bad, that's good.

Amerie saw Ren's small smile of relief.

and without thinking, she threw herself at hers to hug him.

and she ended up giving him a kiss.

---

finally. ( ' ▽ ' )ノ

(what an exaggerated narrator) (¬_¬)

shut the fuck up author, I wait for 80 chapters for this.

(it's just a kiss, they didn't even start a relationship)

...

are you kidding me, author?

(the kiss is bumpy, look at it) ಠ_ಠ

it looked like reality froze in the space where ren and amerie were, time went back a few seconds, just to the moment where amerie threw herself at ren.

Playing in slow motion, the narrator watched as Amerie jumped to hug Ren and slipped on the stone where she was sitting, and ended up tripping, which led to Amerie just crashing Ren's lips for an instant and then being about to hit his shoulder.

damn. (╯°□°)╯

(...)

turn it around, I want them to fully collide and kiss tongue and tongue, not amerie slipping.

(I can't, it's already written and if I change it so that there is a language, I'd screw up everything I've already written)

I will fight for you to change reality (ง'̀-'́)ง

(let's continue with the story, see you later narrator)

Author!?

Author...

damn fat man, just wait (•̀-•́)ง

---

Going back in time, after Ren collided with Amerie, he held her before she hit Ren's shoulder with her face.

" are you OK?.

-Yes, I am, but why did she hit me-

Amerie to avoid the growing embarrassment looked at why she tripped and saw nothing under her feet, but she did see how the surface of the lake was frozen.

- huh?

he separated from ren and saw how the frozen surface could be seen in the water, the most impressive thing was that there was a hole that led like a tunnel to the center of the lake, all frozen.

It seemed that there was a sphere of ice, to then open a tunnel and come out freezing all the water.

Amerie immediately turned to see Ren who was still sitting there eating bacon, but he was clearly blushing.

unlike amerie, ren at the moment he was going to collide with her, strengthened his nerves, and while amerie only felt a few moments, ren felt a few seconds of colliding with the rich and appetizing cherry-flavored lips it seems, obviously he was more embarrassed.

amerie touched her lips, she also felt the touch with ren's lips, ren even bit his lips to avoid making a face causing a bleeding wound that seemed to have closed.

- what happened?

"Not much, I learned a new magic trick.

- Aren't you supposed to only own one magic?

"I suppose, but this came up.

Ren stretched out his hand and lightning came out, these were more celestial, when touching the surface of the water, it froze.

Amerie couldn't open her mouth in shock.

ren looking at her, he also had that expression to see remember what happened after leaving her.

[ leveled up lightning mastery ]

[you are a level 6]

[you acquired a new characteristic to your rays]

[ now you can imbue the ice attribute whenever you want]

Ren marveled at this lake.

by dreaming here for a while, he got a talent upgrade by 1 level.

- Did you also dream of something ren?

"Me? Not much.

' It was more of a vision.

Ren remembered how there was such a dungeon in the game, but it was supposed to be in the land of the elves.

The party with whom you enter this dungeon will lead them to this lake.

once inside, cinematics of the possible futures will appear, they are usually the bad ones so that the player pays attention to their future decisions.

'i guess amerie saw the future where kiriko rejects her at the end and it becomes her bad ending where she becomes a lonely bossy queen for the rest of her long life.

ren remembered not seeing much in his.

her vision was simpler.

he was in a unique armor, quite technological at first glance, it was not like the armor that is usually made.

it looked like special armor to better conduct lightning.

and he was inside a big empty castle being the only ren sitting on a throne.

Ren was sitting with a fist resting on his chin on the throne, and on it, it seemed as if there was an antenna, but the storm that was heard from afar and caused lightning to fall on the throne was a fascinating thing.

Lightning was falling from the antenna above el ren in incredible quantities that could be used to power an entire country, but ren was unaffected.

He had a stoic and emotionless look.

he alone looked ahead, through the gates, many miles away from the castle, and he saw endless demons outside.

At his side was a sword similar to Excalibur, but it wasn't Excalibur, his hello was dark, and he had inscriptions like Excalibur, but ren remembered the image of the sword, and it was other words.

he remembered standing up from the majestic throne and with the sword on his shoulder walking towards the entrance calmly as if there weren't endless enemies in front of him.

when he stepped foot outside the castle, he saw endless monsters of all sizes and kinds, ren didn't control his body.

Ren raised the sword, and an infinity of lightning fell on him, giving it the shape of Duke Holland's mana sword, but it had concentrated lightning that screeched and was even much larger than the duke's sword.

He then swung his sword down, which annihilated all the monsters.

Ren looked at the empty surroundings for a while, then returned to his throne and sat quietly and closed his eyes, he remembered a detail when he turned to enter the castle, there was a dragon's nest next to his castle.

at the end of the dream, he appeared standing, and in front of him was an altar.

[if you grab that sphere, your dream will come true, you will be the strongest man, your enemies will be afraid of you, and you won't have to worry about anything]

"And where are my servants?

[that ?]

"Nothing that eh, my dream is to have to live without worrying about anything, and to be in a giant empty futuristic castle with no servants to bring me food, it doesn't interest me.

[...]

[after seeing, feeling, and living that power, don't you care?]

"Well, if there's a chance, I can do it myself, my way.

[you are a strange human, you passed the test]

[get out of here before you freeze my lake]

Ren saw how a hole that led to the lake appeared in the opposite direction of the altar, Ren took a dip.

and he woke up hitting the wall in a sphere of ice, it seemed that he was inside an egg.

after those messages rained down on him, he wondered if it was necessary to break the ice.

he put out a hand, calculating the gravity at the height above where the surface should be, and tried to thaw the ice, but in his mind, he thought.

'What a bummer to get wet again and get out of here.

when he was getting annoyed that he didn't feel anything, he widened his eyes and was surprised.

In front of him was an ice tunnel, where at the end the ceiling of the cave was visible.

Ren climbed to the surface, and as he walked across the ice, an ice path formed through it that led him to shore.

Then he sat down and ate bacon as he watched Amerie's body frowning in the crystal clear lake.

when amerie came out of the water a while later, his clothes were wet.

Ren felt like his awareness was going to go away from the great stimulation he received at the sight of her wet underwear.

But it seemed like Amerie didn't notice.

As Amerie approached, Ren thought for a moment.

' as I would like it to fall on top of me and feel that beautiful -

At that moment, Amerie stumbled out of nowhere, earning a kiss for an instant, but Ren had used everything he could to force his brain to go fast and he could taste what Amerie was. In moments, he could feel those rich lips. for a few seconds.

then ren caught her before she hit her shoulder, but looked behind amerie where she fell, and ren saw how from her foot there was a small layer of ice where amerie landed and just before amerie turned around it had evaporated.

'So I have more control of the ice than it seems, I should talk to Eira about this later.

what interrupted his thought was that a curtain of wind began to appear through the tide.

forming the physical image of a human.

[welcome kids, I'm Sylph spirit of-]

"Can the air speak?

[...]

"Sorry about that, it's just that it's surprising that I meet a Sylph, great spirit of the air.

[I guess that makes it easier for me to present]

said the shape of air.

[well, putting aside this weird human, your elf girl, what's your name)

-Amerie Slyford, Her Excellency.

Ren could see Amerie looked pale and she was trembling as she knelt down, Ren decided to copy her move, kneeling down.

Sylph just looked at Ren for a moment and then turned her attention back to Amerie.

[okay amerie, you didn't pass the test]

- Could you ask the eldest to explain to me what he proves?

[the test of the heart]

" heart?

- heart?

[yes, the lake showed you the vision of one of your possible futures, where your greatest desire reigned, if you let yourself be consumed by your desire, you fail]

-...

Amerie could only think.

'only for that?

[it's not just because of that, girl]

-...

Amerie broke out in a cold sweat, they read her mind.

[the reason for your failure is to be blinded by greed, you wanted to be the greatest power in the world, to have everyone under your feet, and although you finally came out, your heart had doubts, you were about to grab the sphere, and if you would have done, you die]

ren just thought.

'how radical, in the game only some statistics were lowered.

'I guess why that little Sylph doesn't read my thoughts is because of you?

- until you finally remember me.

'It's not like I can communicate with you often.

- Well, yes, although I feel an outbreak of energy coming out of here, it seems that this kiriko boy woke up Excalibur.

'seriously? that sword was always broken, what do you think of that sword?

-Well, I only consider that sword as a representation of the hope of humanity, it has nothing to do with me, but with you.

' you explain to me?

- I'll explain later, concentrate.

While Ren was talking, Amerie nodded to the fairy, but she didn't raise her head, her mind was a mess.

[and you, what's your name, human child)

Ren came to before she looked at Amerie who was looking at him anxiously before turning her attention back to the fairy.

"Ren Artega.

[well done, you passed my test]

"But I didn't do anything?

Ren asked in a confused state.

Sylph calmly explained things to Ren.

[the lake showed you your character at the height of his power, you had the absolute power and coldness of a king, but you rejected that, although I must say that I do not like mundane foods much, what moved me was your heart that didn't flinch at that great power, usually only those with pure hearts could reject it, but your heart isn't that pure, just selfless]

"I would like to give you some bacon so you can check the delicacy, but I have it at home.

[don't worry, accompanying you is the reward]

" you explain me?

[ We spirits have existed since the beginning of life on this earth, in the present, we are everywhere and at the same time we are not, but in the past, it was not like that, in the past we existed as physical bodies where we could go through the earth looking for companions to take care of them and have fun in adventures]

[In the story, many of my Sylph sisters chose avatars to accompany the living creatures of this world on their adventures, but many of them had greed for power in their hearts, wanting to use every ounce of my sisters' power, many of them ended up dying, returning to nature, to be reborn as babies]

[To solve that, we made a deal with the goddess, in exchange for getting rid of our physical bodies, we could be hidden from the sight of the living creatures of this world, even if I accepted the deal, I always wanted to go on adventures, and I was looking for an avatar to accompany him, but for a long time, every time someone entered this dungeon, he grabbed the sphere without batting an eye and died]

[this lake became thicker every time, causing the test to become more realistic and therefore difficult when I thought I would never leave this dark and boring place, you appeared]

"And I suppose you want to make a contract with me?

[ Yes]

"um...

Ren began to think about having spiritual magic, although he would give it a lot of uses, such as improving his movements, among better fighting options, even sensing the movement of his enemies through the air, even slowing them down and stopping them and obviously kill them by depriving them of oxygen giving them hypoxia or giving them a lot of oxygen to the brain to make them idiots (I didn't find the medical term, but it's possible)

As Ren thought seriously, he heard Amerie's voice.

- congratulations ren, you will get the company of a spirit, it is a great honor.

Ren looked at Amerie next to her, although she was smiling at him as best she could to hide her sadness, Ren remembered something.

' true that amerie was a spirit mage in the game.

- Seriously you will give the ability of spirit magic to that girl?

'Well, why not?

- That fairy over there will agree?

' true that there is that, although I have a plan.

"Excuse me Sylph, can we talk in private for a little while?"

[um? of course]

The 2 walked away a few meters from Amerie, walking towards the lake, under Ren's feet, even before the lake froze, he heard how a concentrated air gave him support to step on, then they were covered by a sphere of air, which it blocked out the sound.

Amerie who was sitting on the shore, while Ren still didn't respond to the spirit's proposal, sighed mentally.

' I can't believe Ren keeps making the great Sylph wait.

Although Amerie didn't exactly know all of Ren's dreams, hearing that Ren passed the test was like a bucket of cold water.

she lived it, she was there, she felt it as if it were her body, as if she really was the new elf queen, although she was somewhat confused about why ren was there, she thought about the incredible amount of crowd that was present in her coronation, not even in the coronation of his mother there was so much public, despite the fact that his mother is a great queen.

she felt powerful, respected and the most beautiful, that's why she wanted to grab the sphere, although it was suspicious at first that the voice told her to grab the sphere, she really felt that the dream of her life was just a few meters from her.

Sylph told her that she would die if she grabbed the sphere, which created another life debt to Ren.

'ha, who would have thought that an illusion of possible future ren would save my life?

'Wait for a second, didn't he say I revived him? Does that mean Ren will die?...

what interrupted her train of thought was the concentrated air form of Sylph and Ren coming back to her.

[you convinced me ren, it was a good idea]

" TRUE?

[alright little amerie, ren convinced me and I will make a contract with you]

-Hey!?

Amerie was shocked for a long time, Ren threw an almond into her mouth before flies got into Amerie's mouth.

amerie al felt the almond, she didn't mind having food in her mouth, she spoke in shock.

- really!?

[ ujum]

Amerie looked at Ren as if she was looking at something beautiful, Ren frowned when she saw her look, which Amerie, noticing, retracted her gaze, but still, the feeling was still there.

[come here girl, later you can thank him]

- Yes.

Amerie ran over and knelt in front of Sylph.

[remember, the moment the power goes to your head, one of 2 things will happen]

- Yes?

[either ren wake you up or I'll kill you]

-...

Amerie was regretting it.

"Don't worry amerie, I'll make sure she stays calm.

- Thank you very much, Ren, I will depend on you then.

Amerie gave the best of her smiles to Ren, which Ren unconsciously blushed.

Ren put her hands on her back and stabbed himself with a dagger to remove it, but the damn blush wouldn't go away.

Sylph was laughing at Ren's actions before she heard anything.

- a question, what would you like me to sacrifice? An arm or an eye?

[ What are you talking about?]

-Hey? Shouldn't I sacrifice something to get to borrow his power?

[no need, ren already paid the price]

Amerie felt like she was going to cry as she thanked Ren many times.

Ren got a little confused, the only thing he did was offer him half of his slice of homemade bacon, when he ate it the bunch of air wiggled like a worm which Amerie didn't notice because of the sphere, then Sylph agreed to say that every so often time ren would have to give him a little, and that will be the payment of the price.

[I, the great Sylph spirit, will make a contract with Amerie Slyford, I swear to protect her from her for the rest of her life, and in exchange, Ren Artega will give me her mystical food every 15 days]

Even though Amerie almost fell out of what Ren had to pay, she still sang the oath.

-I amerie Slyford, I will make a contract with the great spirit Sylph, I swear to protect her from third parties in what remains of my life, in exchange, she will lend me her power in my adventure

Ren saw how the light began to appear on Amerie's shoulder, a small tattoo in the shape of a tornado appeared, the human-shaped pressurized air began to shrink, and a small light came out of the chest that took the form of a small being.

"Oh, how beautiful.

Amerie with her eyes closed took a deep breath, and she immediately felt a much better understanding of the air.

Opening her eyes, she saw Ren with her calm eyes, but she felt that she admired her beauty.

she smiled a little and walked over to hers, with a small being on her shoulder.

[what do you think ren?]

Sylph said as he circled in front of Ren.

" you look pretty.

- and I?

"You are already pretty Amerie

Ren said unconsciously, Amerie receiving the spiritual power, strengthened her charm.

ren then turned to the sylph

"Sylph, can I ask you a couple of things?

- ahead.

"What happened to that heap of pressurized air?

- Ah that, it was like a representation of my body, it's just concentrated mana, I'm going to undo it.

"Before you do, can I ask you to use it for something else?

- what thing?

"You see, my friend is the hero of light and he doesn't have a sheath for his sword.

Sylph looked at Ren for a while, then looked into Amerie's mind and the Kiriko boy appeared in a corner of her mind, realizing that he was back with Ren.

- Excalibur?

" Yes.

- um, I guess this magic is enough for a pod.

Sylph grabbed the mana out of the air and began to mold it into a bunch of pressurized air, but Ren could see a screen indicating her name.

[invisible air]

' perfect.

ren then take out homemade bacon from a taper that has a specific name [special reservation]

Sylph smiled with red cheeks before remembering something.

- Oh right, I have a present for your ren.

Sylph said

" Yes?

- this lake will no longer be used, you could use it.

" what for?

- for your companion.

Sylph said before making a smile.

"uh...

"How much will you give me?

- At 125 years at most, that little boy is very demanding.

" Well, thank you very much for the gift, I'll make sure to return it to you in the form of food.

- I look forward to it, that little piece you gave me sent me to heaven for a moment, I hope to try more.

- Um, Miss Sylph, what are you talking about?

- Are you jealous, girl? Don't worry, these are grown-up things.

Amerie didn't know what they were talking about, but she blushed at Sylph's words.

After teasing Amerie for a while, Sylph led Amerie out of the dungeon by magic and left Ren with a ball of air to carry him when he was done here.

Ren then took out the egg, the egg trembled as if he wanted to jump into the lake.

"Well, I hope you can take me flying, I don't think lightning will make me fly.

- you could use spirit magic to fly.

Ren replied bitterly as he dropped the egg into the water.

"Could you stop being so negative? It wasn't a bad choice.

-Although I knew that Sylphs were like spoiled girls, I didn't think she would agree to accompany an elf girl, knowing that her life is long, and she will be with her for a long time.

"How long does a Sylph live?

- they do not have a reality of time.

"So it doesn't matter if I say, miss or ma'am?

-Well, I also said that she is pampered and if you call her madam, it is very possible that she will be offended

"Seriously, how weird.

- you should worry about the egg.

"Oh right.

Ren jumped into the hole of what was once a magical lake.

upon picking up the egg, he was surprised by what he found here

a heap of corpses still holding their shape after quite possibly thousands of dead years.

"So that fairy is not as innocent as she seems.

- they have different meanings for life and death ren, don't try to understand them.

"Well, but I'm keeping the mana stones.

- Your luck is on another plane.

"The luck of a reincarnated I guess.

.

.

.

10