94.
330 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kiriko and Kumiko ran to the empty parking lot, where they found 1 guy.

- good night hero of light, are you coming to deactivate the bomb?

" Who are you?

- I am the second brother

"The second brother?

- of course, in total, we were 3 brothers, but the red-haired bitch killed my dear little brother

the man said as he made a pitiful expression.

before grinning like a maniac and running with his sword at Kiriko.

kiriko with an invisible air, lock

- ho, what do you see my ears bro?

" what?

- a weapon that I can not see, that is on another level

Kiriko though confused was about to push but stopped as Kumiko ran with his shield to tackle the man

-tch, you noticed huh?

Kiriko looked at Kumiko next to him and saw how Kumiko was sweating on her forehead

Kumiko's mind was a mess

'didn't notice

Kumiko watched as the man pulled a dagger from his back without Kiriko being able to see it.

Kumiko didn't know when the guy's hand became a blur, he only noticed from the little bulge he could see and because he remembers ren's position when using a dagger and the guy had the same position.

- don't get distracted kiriko, that guy is not normal

" right

The 2 got into position, the man in front of them smiled as he drew the dagger completely and it turned into a sword.

- I guess if I face 2, I need 2 weapons hahaha

.

.

.

While Kiriko's party was facing different enemies, Ren arrived at the infirmary.

His gaze was completely cold as he looked around until he saw Kevin and Re on the ground, the 2 clones, seeing Ren, knelt before him despite their injuries.

ren ask directly

" where are they

Re and Kevin didn't dare get up from their kneeling position, they just looked at the ground as they answered.

- excuse us for our fault, my king, we have no excuse

- please forgive us

Ren stared at the 2 clones for 1 second before repeating the question again.

" where are they

- left through the back entrance, the man should be on his way to the east exit

Ren just looked at them for a moment before saying.

"Don't get involved, I'll kill him.

The 2 clones could only look at their king with concern, they tried to communicate with Naomi and the police, but the communications were cut off by interference.

Kevin had already hacked telephone wires so that Hina can reach an antenna that is not blocked and can send the message.

Rose Scarlett's guild in cooperation with Kazuma Nakiri was in an A-rank dungeon in the east of the country and Naomi Hakuya was in an important meeting at the Miller house.

the freshman stadium was farthest from the police agencies in All.

.

.

.

Ren was running at full speed through the corridors with a cold look until he found him, the man was running with Akane on his shoulder like a sack.

Ren ran his hand through the wall and a sheet of ice went by at a fucking fast speed reaching the guy and overcoming him and forming a wall of ice in front of him.

The guy turned and met Ren's cold gaze.

"Let her go

- you're the lightning user huh?

"Let her go

- we were looking for you since there were indications that another was really born

"Let her go

-You see, I need you to be able to secure my place before my god and receive his blessing in my group.

"Let her go

-...

- Only that you know to say?

"Let her go

- ha... why talk to a madman

the man took out a strange device from his ring and threw it to his side, the device activated and opened a portal and about 15 subordinates came out into the corridor, all with weapons

Ren just looked at all the subjects for a few moments before turning his gaze to the guy holding Akane.

- you will pass if you survive brat

The man with his sword in line cut through the ice wall in front of him and continued on.

Ren just looked at the 15 in front of him, the voice in Ren's mind that had been screaming all this time for Ren to calm down could only say.

- It's over, he's on the 3rd line.

.

.

.

the man smiled madly as he leisurely trotted towards the entrance of the arena.

-finally! I was able to get out, I just need to activate the bomb before the whole place-

what interrupted him was an ice dagger that grazed his ear.

dodging he let go of Akane's body, turning around he saw the bratty bastard walking out with his black sword in hand his entire body covered in blood while his hair was standing on end and there were noticeable blue lightning bolts moving through his body.

- looks crazy

he ren looked to Akane's side, and with ice across his foot, he slid Akane's body out of the way.

the man just stared at the mana-wasting brat.

-poof you're a C rank and you waste mana against  B rank, this fight is decided.

Instead of answering, Ren crouched down.

him with the sword in 2 hands and said a few words.

"instant death

the man smirked, but in the next instant, he had to draw his weapon on ren.

In a blink, Ren came before the man with his sword trying to cut him.

- with what do you fuck your body to gain more strength eh? hahaha, I like that!

The man had a sword with anti conductive material that he took out specifically to capture Ren if he found him, who would say that the redhead would be his lover?

Ren unblinkingly swung his sword as the sound of bones breaking was clearly heard.

Ren powered up his body to the limit reaching the strength of a B rank.

With brain energy that he absorbed from the entire group of bastards, Ren was immediately cured.

.

.

.

Sadiki, Kevin, and Re all 3 stood in front of a window and could only see their king's fight, as servants they couldn't get between a fight of honor, in addition to Ren forcing his body to have the strength of a range b.

Re was the first to speak

-ha... how sad the life of the king

Kevin looked up from the laptop he had in his hands that he was using to try to send a warning signal to the principal.

-re

- yes older brother?

- What are you talking about? as the king has a sad life if we are doing our best to make the king live in peace

- the truth is that the king did not only transfer cooking memories to me

- What do you mean?

Re had a confused look as he thought about how to explain.

- I saw memories of another world, a world like this but without magic

Kevin and Sadiki were surprised by that, but Kevin was able to calm his expression, he was suspicious since his king asked for information of public knowledge from time to time and his attitude was not common and Sadiki knew that the soul of his king was much stronger than most of the people he met so far in this world.

Sadiki smiled peacefully as he commented.

- So the king had a good life before this right?

-it would be more accurate to say that he had a sad life at the end

-...

-...

The 2 clones looked at Re asking for an explanation.

- sorry brothers, it's not that I don't want to say it, but among the memories that I could read when the king transferred his cooking knowledge to me, there were 2 groups of memories that were cloudy and locked, as if it was something forbidden that the king hid deep in your mind.

- then? What do you want to come up with?

Re told the conclusion he had come to since he was created.

- ha... if you think about it carefully the king must be sad in this world, he came here as a foreigner only with the knowledge of some kind of game, a world where violence and murder are more common than in his old world, He feels alone, his empty heart is just being healed in this life, but now someone appears who wants to take it away, how is that not sad?

-...

-...

-I will make sure to strengthen the influence of the king once his disciple can take control of the Holland territory

- I will make sure to train the king's people when I return

- I will train harder so that the king does not have so much difficulty in his fights

The 3 clones made a promise in their hearts so that their king at least doesn't suffer too much in this life, they must become stronger.

.

.

.

Ren who was facing the man was sweating as he spat out a mouthful of blood.

"ha...ha...ha...

the crazy man he was up against had bulging veins and a single thought.

'What!?

It was obvious that the brat was just forcing his range, but the brat wouldn't give up no matter how many times he tried to finish him off.

he already saw right away that ren could not be material to enter his organization, his crazy character would screw up the plans.

He too was about to die under Ren's sword, and he knew the brat would not rest until he killed him.

his determination to get out of there vanished and another one came.

' If I can't escape, I'll die and take this bastard with me then.

The guy took out a syringe and stuck it in his neck.

black lines appeared through his veins before his entire body began to convulse.

Ren saw it as an opportunity and ran towards him.

Centimeters before Ren's sword touched the man, the man with a fist sent Ren flying.

ren who hit the stadium wall, he spits out a large amount of blood before he struggled to his feet.

Ren had his head with mind flow activated ignoring his pain, the blow broke many bones, but Ren was cured, although he had no brain energy left to spend, he was still going to kill that bastard.

Ren ran out of brain energy, he only had life energy left to burn.

As he was about to move forward, a voice stopped him.

-high ren! I can help!

Ren stopped for a moment, for a while the voice hadn't shut up for Ren to calm down, but now that he said that he wants to help, Ren asked.

" how do I do it??

- ha... finally you listen to me

" how do I do it??

- Please listen to me, and I will give you a form, it is not an ability that I can give you because I know you and I know that you would use it recklessly every time you see an opponent that you cannot kill instantly.

"...

- I'll lend it to you for a while, take it.

a screen appeared in front of ren.

[overload] - Range S

time until the end of the loan - 2 minutes.

- Overload is a skill that is delivered by (?????? ???????????? ???? ??????) this skill allows you to raise your rank level depending on the time of life-giving.

the rate is like this

5-year shelf life - 1 range per 1 minute.

Ren immediately said.

"20 years for being rank A for 2 minutes.

-I thought you would ask for that, I won't repeat it, ren, train more next time.

" it is understood.

the man now larger and stronger for having reached A-rank strength felt something.

Ren got up from the rubble, and after talking to himself for a while, his aura changed.

his power increased and the pressure and bloodlust intensified.

the man felt goosebumps on his body.

Ren's cold gaze made him sweat, what was driving him crazy is that Ren was taking the pressure off of a real A rank.

-What! How can you get that power without serving the great?

Ren didn't answer the man, he just said.

" [field]

from ren as a point spread a transparent barrier made of mana.

the man with his sword in hand became attentive, the barrier reached 50 meters reaching towards him.

Ren grabbed the sword from him, and it became a blur.

he appeared in front of the man with his sword pointed at his neck.

The man tried to block, but his body felt like lead as he moved.

Using all of his strength, he was able to make Ren just graze him as he backed away.

walking away from ren, he touched his bleeding neck, ren almost cut his neck.

the wound was closing, but he was almost killed.

Ren didn't stay still and ran towards the man.

The man under Ren's assault who was getting faster and faster after being cut down multiple times cursed Ren.

- No! damn brat! you can't have this strength! only me who is a faithful servant! No!!!

Responding to Ren coming from the front, out of nowhere from his right an ice spike appeared and pierced his tongue.

looking to the right of him he saw nothing.

Another spike of ice fell towards his left arm, causing his arm to lose strength and Ren to be able to cut him.

His regeneration couldn't keep up with Ren and the spikes of ice that appeared out of nowhere, and in less than 1:26 seconds the man lost the effects of the drug.

he finally realized he was passing

Ren stood with a cold gaze, but around him, spikes of ice formed out of nowhere.

the man finally understood that he was passing.

he was inside a mana domain, where ren can create ice at will without the need for a driver, plus ren strengthened his speed and reduced the man's speed.

Ren developed this magic while he was training, and made his field within 10 meters of him, but with overload, it increased to 50 meters.

-ugh

Ren stood in front of the man and raised his sword.

"Any last words?

-hahaha, enjoy this brat, but it won't be the end, my people already saw who you are, it won't be the last time they capture your wife, they will catch her and rape her until she is just a pile of meat.

the voice spoke to ren.

- I must say that the organization already has you as a target ren, you will have to be careful from now on ren.

hahaha

ren laughed with great joy at that moment, he was a target of the organization

" And that?

- huh?

"I said so what?

The man was stunned at Ren's mockery.

- Aren't you afraid that they will kill your lover?

"Of course yes, only I have to thank you for something

- because?

Ren smiled quietly as he replied.

"Thanks to you I found a good momentary goal in this life, I was already getting bored

- that?

"Yes, my next goal will be to wipe your organization off the face of the earth.

Ren said with a sweet smile.

'This brat is dangerous.

The man immediately threw Ren a syringe with a black liquid inside.

Ren grabbed the syringe and without turning the man asked mockingly

"Really? I suspected a possible syringe, but please it's obvious.

- I know, but that wasn't the gift, it was this!

Before Ren can even dodge, he felt a sting on his shoulder from behind.

Ren immediately cut back and saw a tree branch with a black tip that had punctured Ren's body.

" what's this?

- do you really wanna know?

"don't fuck Sherlock

-hahaha, that will let you wake up, if you survive the poison, you can serve the master.

Ren felt his back burn with what pricked him, he frowned as he said.

"dark mana?

the man was stupefied again, his brain was already numb

- you also knew this!?

"obvious, anyway he dies

ren short to the guy

the man's body began to deflate while a black liquid came out of his orifices and then immediately evaporated.

Once Ren was sure the man was dead, he walked over to Akane and held his shoulder.

When he was by Akane's side, Ren made an ice dome with what was left of his mana as he tried to sleep.

After killing him, Ren did not know that when the man died, the hidden mechanism of the bomb activated.

.

.

.

12