Prologue
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Over a hundred years ago, the entire world was turned upside-down in the course of only a few short weeks. A child of the Masters of Magic who had been living in the mortal realm was returned to the world of essence. Once there, they were set on a quest to rally the many estranged camps of the world for a coming fight that would all culminate in the realm of destruction, Ser.

While things started off rough, soon, the young direct descendant became acquainted with the world and in the end, the great force of destruction Zeraph was sealed inside of the great force of creation, Sengario, forming a brand-new entity known as Jien, the ultimate force of balance across the know realms and worlds. Jien dwelled on Terra for only a short time before departing and asserting their position as the gatekeeper of both Ser and Reizen, the realm of creation.

However, the battle in Ser which would come to be known as the Battle of the End, left scars all over the world. These scars tore through the planet and even with all the power that the Master’s possessed, they could not heal the scars. Thanks to these scars, the previously separate mortal realm and world of essence were brought together. It became simply impossible for the scars and the damage caused by Zeraph to be hidden, so the two worlds joined together at last.

The merger was not a smooth one, to say the least, a large number of battles breaking out all across the world as the two halves of the world became one. Even with these battles, the world’s people did finally begin to heal and the Masters found that even if they weren’t able to remove the scars, there were other things that they could do.

Gigrias, the Master of earth who had once changed the planet to form the continents that the residents of Terra once knew, used the unaffected land and even formed new land which they formed in to a whole new world of land masses, each continent created using a single origin shard of a Master, the primordial remnants of their creation along with Omnia, a continent devoid of an origin shard.

With these new lands, new governments formed and so nations took root within these new continents. Most continents only had one nation, but others were more divided and eventually, The Grand Omnian Republic which had first taken root on Omnia, began to spread and take some of the land from each of the nations. In cooperation with the other nations, extraordinary individuals with unique powers or talents were granted the rank of Sage and set up all throughout the world, seeking to improve the world in their own ways.

Rebuilding the world took a great many years and even now the world has not fully healed. The scars run deep through the world, but the scars left on the people of the past have faded. The world has finally returned to a normal state, but some seek change and others seek for stagnation. A truly diverse world was created by the fractures, but now it is up to the world to heal them.

0