Prologue – Shipwrecked
228 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Nnngh-uh...arghh!" You awoke with a start and immediately felt the pains of a throbbing headache.

 

Where am I? Who am I? You rubbed your temples to ease some of the pain and soon recalled that you were a necromancer - a powerful unholy mage of the Undead Legions. You, along with many other necromancers, were on your way to the ports of Calavare to reinforce your brothers and their siege...or, at least, you were.

 

You had never expected the calm seas to suddenly transform into raging waters, destroying the ships that hold you and your fellow necromancers. Many of your fellow necromancers perished. Luckily, you survived. But you don't know what had happened to the others. Maybe they died and their remains were fed to the fishes. Or maybe they survived and had washed ashore elsewhere.

 

You struggled to stand up and barely managed with the help of a piece of driftwood. All of your equipment were gone, so you could only make do with what you could find on hand. Not to mention, your back ached and you could feel that the mana within your body was running low.

 

You looked about yourself, trying to take in all the details that could at least tell you where you were. Aside from the beach you woke up on, there were nothing but trees and more trees ahead of you. You had no clue where you were. For all you know, you might have washed up on an unknown island or something.

 

You moved to the outskirts of the forest and settled down at a clearing. This place was perfect for your base of operations. With the sun setting soon, you decided to explore the area. But, where should you explore first?

What should you do next?
  • Explore Beach
  • Explore Forests
Total voters: 7 · This poll was closed on Sep 6, 2019 01:58 AM.
2