The Choice Pt.4
3.5k 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The elf assassins knew they had no chance against Drakos, they were too injured and beaten up to fight back as he tightly gripped at their necks with his insanely powerful demonic strength that was far beyond any mere cultivator and god. He could easily crush their necks and explode their windpipes and tear off their pretty little heads. Their cute vexing eyes were now watering with pain as he squeezed their necks harder and stared them down with his fierce glowing demonic eyes which were now a dark blood-red color. His eyes had three color forms, Gold(Human form), Dark Red(Demon Form/When using Akuma Eyes), Dark Purple/Shadow Black(When using Void Eyes). Drakos looked like a fierce demon dragon as he stares at the elf assassins and pierces their souls with his glare alone, his dark aura enveloped their entire voluptuous bodies, suffocating them as they cough out and kick their slender legs wildly as they were lifted up by Drakos, his white hair dangled down his flawless face.

"What are your names and who sent you? Hurry up, I don't have time to fucking waste," Drakos pins down both elf assassins against nearby oak trees. Chunks of snow falls down over their beautiful elfen faces which were now full of fear. The tree itself almost shattered with a loud *thud!*

"O-okay! Gaah! I will tell you!" Says the forest elf with emerald hair and eyes, as she coughs out blood from her torn-up mouth mask and sexily looks up at Drakos, it was strange seeing a young boy like Drakos overpowering two highly skilled elf-assassins who were indeed much older than him, they even weighted more than him! But it didn't matter to Drakos as he was the one now in charge.

"Well I'm listening. Spit it out," Drakos says with an impatient face, he needed to meet with The Order fast before his mother and sisters find out. As Drakos looks at the elf assassins even closer than before he sees that they bare a striking resemblance to the elf maids in his house. Ryui the forest elf and Elanah the dark elf, however, the hair and eye color are different than the assassins in front of him. Ryui had golden blonde hair and bright aqua eyes while this elf assassin had emerald hair and eyes. Elena the Dark Elf had dark purple hair and silver eyes while this Dark Elf assassin had silver hair and red eyes. Could they be relatives of the elf maids at his house?

'It can't be... There is no way they would betray me... and my family!' Drakos gritted his teeth as choked the girls, as thinks about the kind elf maids who raised him and trained with him. Out of nowhere the elf assassin both gently and passionately kiss his cheeks and use their Charm Magic to seduce him, Drakos was taken back this, their lips felt so smooth and warm against his cheeks. Their lips felt embracing and endearing in a lustful kind of way almost like getting a kiss from a mature women

'What the?' Drakos's eyes furrowed at the kisses in the cheeks from the deadly elf assassins, it was is unexpected.

Suddenly the elf assains both punch his stomach at the same time. He barely moves back but coughs out, they were doing some 'rough play' with Drakos and he liked it as he smirked with glee. As the elf assassin punch him more they use more of their charming spell and start showing off their buxom supple breasts which were now filled with sweat and glistening ever so perfectly, their sweat had all culminated into their juicy melons. They press up and grind their breasts har gainst Drakos chest and even start rubbing the bulge in his pants with their black shiny combat high heels. As their warm tender perky breasts press harder on to his chest and face he was slowly losing composure and wanted to devour the elf assassins with all of his demonic sin and lust. It was like two scoops of vanilla and dark chocolate were pinned against Drakos chest. Things were getting steamy.
______________

21