The Truth Finale
4.9k 11 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"But even though I cannot bear children I can actually feel that your warm sticky seed is filling up my womb. You are the only one who has dared to have sex with me, I would have killed any other man, but you were so powerful I couldn't stop you and I lusted after you so much that I let you take over control. I don't know what it was. I felt some kind of connection with you like we bonded our souls together. It is like we are the same," Cerri starts to slowly touch her soft supple breasts and stomach. She was now wearing her crimson and gold Queen's dress with her gold diamond-encrusted crown on her head.

Drakos sips more wine at a faster rate and actually has a flustered expression on his face.

'What the fuck is she talking about? All I did was fuck the hell out of here, abused her, and cummed inside her pussy, but yet she thinks we are connected? Is this the doing of my harem seals? Or Demon Eyes? Mind Control? Or can it be something else?... How crazy is this woman?' Drakos's eyes furrowed and he doesn't respond to Cerri's words. He kicks his legs up on top of the night table and chills back. This was taking too much of his time. He was going to end this conversation real quick.

"You see the reason I cannot give birth is that I am a Pureblood Mythic Goddess. A Fireborn from the ashes of a Phoenix. My children were spawned from doing a Sacred Phoenix Ceremony know as Fireborn, the same as me. If I were to have a child the natural way it would never happen since the powerful phoenix flames surging throughout my body will kill the child. That and a mortal can never mate with an Immortal Goddess like me, they would die even getting near me. But you are different, you are a Demon. Your seed can survive my flames burning deep within me, I can still feel your seed traveling within my stomach, we shall be together and rule this world as one. I shall birth a true Phoenix-Born" The Phoenix Queen has a sinister smirk on her mature maiden face.

'Ohhh fufu! Did you hear that? You know what's even crazier is that you are blood-related to the Phoenix Queen! You fucked your own co-' The Dark Fairy that Drakos summoned was about to say something taboo but was quickly cut-off. Drakos absorbed her whole body inside of Demon Eyes. She was sucked inside of a blackish void.

"PFFFFFFFT!" Drakos spits out wine at the thought of the Phoenix Queen being related to him! The same bloodline!? But how? Wine spurts out from his mouth on to the marble floors. His face looked completely shocked.

'WHAT THE FUCK!?' Drakos cringe at the thought.

"So what do you think? Shall I prepare our marriage? For the first time ever I will be giving birth to a child," Cerri rubs her stomach with a big bright smile.

Drakos spits out even more wine and stands up. 'Okay, I have to get out of here. See you in the Throne Room. Remember what I told you," He points his finger at Cerri with a serious face.

"So are we going to be together? How will we meet each day? Maybe you can move in with me. I can kill my husband," Cerri puts on some make-up, she was making herself look pretty for Drakos.

"I will never be with a monster like you!" Drakos snarled and storms out the door with rage burning in his eyes.

Cerri's lips start trembling and she tears up a bit from hearing Drakos spiteful words, she gritted her teeth with a fearsome look on her face, "I will make you mine! One way or another!" Before Drakos left she forces a kiss upon his lips and presses her huge watermelon breasts against his buff chest. She gripes and cups his cock tightly with her hands to show him that she wanted more sex.

"It is the other way around. You know what to do," Drakos quickly walks out of her room as he reminded Cerri what he whispered into her ear. His plan must be carried out or he will force her to do it. He will rule this world no matter what.

When Drakos opened the door he was greeted by his whole family who was eavesdropping on him!

"I tried to stop them! I even made a barrier Master!" Amethyst pridefully shouts as she dispels her magic barrier around Cerri's room.

Drakos looks at the short petite doll-like Witch with long silky purple hair and bright amethyst eyes and then speaks inside her mind with his Demon Eye Geass. His eyes start glowing.

'Did they hear anything?' He asked Amethyst.

'No. I made sure they didn't... Your family came after your long sexual spree with the Phoenix Queen. But I did hear what happen! I should have been your first! That is so unfair!' Amethyst cutely huffs with a pouty face.

'Whatever. There is something I need to tell you. So listen up closely,' Drakos's hands were shaking nervously.

'What is it?' Amethyst replied with furrowed eyes.

'Can a Demon impregnate a Goddess?' He said as he clenched his fist with a sharp face as he looks at Amethyst and telepathically talks to her.

'YOU WHAT!?' Amethyst gets even angrier than before.

'Just answer my question!' Drakos snarls inside his mind.

'Well, it is a double-edged sword,' Amethyst riddles with one finger up.

'What do you even mean?' Drakos said.

'I mean yes and no you can...' Amethyst mutters as she tries to regain her composure. She really wanted to be the one who Drakos lost his virginity to.

When Drakos heard yes and no his golden eyes widened. Things just got weirder.

28