The Storm Pt.2
3.9k 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Drakos always wonder who and what The Order was. Not much was known about them. Yet he wanted to know more about the secret organization. Did his mother work for them? As an assassin? Was his father part of the Order? Did the Order have more power than the Kings and Queens of this world? Than the Gods and Goddess and Cultivators? The questions were endless. Drakos also thought about if anyone still remembered that he killed Seron at The Trial in his Academy, the prestigious knight who guarded Prince Harry and Princess Celestia. From what he remembered everyone's memories were erased by Amethyst the Sucbbus Witch with her Erase Magic which was probably some form of Dark Magic, he himself also used his Akuma Eyes to erase the memories of the Phoenix King who saw Drakos with his naked wife in the bed with her pussy filled to the brim with Drakos gooey seed.

Overall not many people knew what the fuck happened during the past two days Drakos had reborn in Zareth, only Amethsty, the Dark Fairy which was the A.I in his Harem System, and Phoenix Queen knew about what happened.

Well to break it down it goes like this.

Cerri, of course, knew that she got a thrilling pounding by Drakos's huge 17inch demon dick and her once virgin pussy devoured his seed. What she didn't know that Drakos 'Demon Seed' had an Instant Spawn rate, so she would get pregnant at a faster rate than a normal human! Who knew when the baby would born-but it would surely be faster than any mortal.

Drakos was a prime young Harem God and had the highest sexual stamina, high sperm production, he could even have an instant erection after ejaculation many times!(He had about 5 ejaculations in the spawn of 1 hour with the Phoenix Queen and was still hard!), and there were so many more sexual powers yet to be discovered with his Harem System and Primordial Demon power! Also, he wanted to know more about his family and the Hell Wolf Clan bloodline. But most of all he wanted to cultivate all of his powers like his Necromancy abilities, master his Demon-Form, Power up his Qi and Mana, reach the final form of his Phantasm, and he wanted to reach the Legendary Rank of a true Harem God.

'I am going to spend this whole year to cultivate and train for the Clan Battle. Also, I am going to form a stronger bond with all the girls in my harem to raise the percentage of my harem bond. This means I am going to have a long Dual Cultivation journey ahead of me!' Drakos devilishly smirks and rubs his hands together. His whole body was still exploding out with ecstasy and adrenaline after fucking the Phoenix Queen. He had cucked the Phoneix King and Phoenix Prince at the same time!

Drakos looks back at Aeros the radiant cocky blonde-haired boy who pushed him aside and treated him like trash. He saw Aeros with about 5 drop-dead gorgeous girls who looked like Holy Maidens, everything about them was flawless from their hair to their perfect faces and voluptuous sexy bodies. They were of all different color, tanned, white, and dark skin. And they were also from different races, Elf, a Fox Girl(Demi-Human), and even a Nymph! He had his own harem set up. A harem of otherworldly beauties.

'Your woman will all soon belong to me,' Drakos glares him down with hate. He can't wait for the Clan Battle to begin. He was going to take over the Phoenix Kingdom.

As Drakos leaves the Phoenix Queen's castle he thinks about the White Dragon and why was every one of Cerri's knights afraid of her? He wanted to know about the White Dragon and why so posed such a threat to the Phoenix Kingdom. Drakos looks down at his neck and sees that the wool necklace he was wearing his neck had a crystal shard in the middle of it. 'What is this? It looks...So shiny...' He thought to himself as he was memoized by the stone. Suddenly he gets a slight vision from the past and sees a girl with long white hair kind of like his. 'Who Is that?' He wondered.

"Hurry let's go back home and prepare for the Clan Battle!" Logan roared out as gets on top of a horse.

Drakos nods and gets on top of a Black Horse and the rest of his family also get on top of their horses and ride out of the Phoenix Kingdom.

"Drakos you are going the wrong way!" Shouts Reza as she rides right behind him, a gust of wind pushes back her scarlet hair to reveal her sexy angelic face, which looked alerted and protective. She wanted to know what Drakos was doing.

"Don't worry sis. I have somewhere important to go. Don't follow me," Drakos sharply replies as he rides ahead.

"Wait! Don't you dare turn your back on me! Listen to me!" Reza screams out as she follows him on horseback, but Drakos was long gone, he already gave his horse an extra boost of Qi to make it run faster. He did this by infusing his Dark-Qi within the horse to make a Dark Horse which lived off Drakos demonic Qi, it became a literal Dark Horse. In this world, Qi was a life-force that was like Water and Air, kind of like the oxygen in this world! Qi existed everywhere not even the strongest cultivators in this Realm could ever absorb all the powerful Qi in this world!

Drakos was going to have an important meeting. A meeting that would decide his future and fate.

Ryui and Elanah the elf maids both look at Drakos with leery sharp eyes, "Follow him," Ryui whispers to Elanah as she gripes her belt.

Ryui has a dark cold look on her elfen face. The face of mystery.

________

In the far Outskirts Forest of the Phoenix Kingdom...

A slender naked woman with pale snowy skin, long flowing snow hair, and dragon horns on top of her head sits on a pile of bloody decapitated and torn-apart human bodies. She was only wearing a necklace around her neck that had a crystal shard in the middle.

*CRUNCH! GNAW! CRUNCH!* The sound of bones crunching echoed across the midnight starry skies.

"Humans taste so exceptional . Especially when eaten fresh. What do you think? Aww you look so hungry do you want a piece?" The naked woman licks her pink lips which were covered in fresh human blood, her face and lips were covered in a ruby tang, she holds a chomped off human cock in hand and moves her hands towards a shaking knight to offer him her meal. Nothing but fear filled the knight's eyes, in front of him was a powerful wild beast. A Dragon Girl who showed no mercy to anyone.

"PLEASE NO! PLEASE SPARE ME!" Cries out the knight as he pisses himself and crawls back away from the draconic girl.

"DID YOUR PEOPLE SPARE MY CLAN!? DID THEY SPARE THE CHILDREN?! THE ELDERS!?" The extremely gorgeous naked draconic woman stands up and slowly walks over to the knight who was wearing gold and crimson armor, the sigil of the Phoenix was seen in front of his steel chest plate.

"PLEASE!!!! NOOOOOO!!!" The Phoenix Knight pleaded, in a flash, the draconic woman jams in the bloody cock right into his mouth so hard that his whole head exploded. "MMMMMMHHHH!" He screams and mutters his final words as he takes in the entire bloody cock in his mouth. The cock of his own comrades!

Blood, bone fragments, and brain matter splattered all over the draconic woman's demonic face. She had a wicked bloody smile painted on her radiant face. Her draconic red eyes start to glow a fiendish glow.

"KILL THAT BITCH!" Roars out about 10 incoming Phoenix Knights.

"Oh goodie. More food," The White Dragon sucks her bloodstained fingers and gets ready for seconds.

___________________

 

 

23