Chapter 72 (NSFW)
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zye smiles and, for a moment, Jace isn’t sure if he should have given Zye full say. It’s alluring to see the way those purple and blue eyes light up at the prospect. He can’t help but watch the tongue that flicks out to wet lips he wants to kiss.

Moving to stand in front of Jace, Zye hooks his finger into the dip of the shirt. He gives a small tug that gives him an even better view of Jace’s chest.

“Hope you don’t regret it.”

“To my knowledge, it’s one of those hotels. There are things on the tray on the back of the headboard.”

“Glad to hear it, we’re gonna need ‘em.”

Zye urges Jace closer with a few gentle tugs on the shirt. The smile widens into a grin once Jace is within reach. Zye leans in for a kiss. Meanwhile, his hands busy themselves by slipping up underneath Jace’s shirt.

He can’t see what his fingers touch. He only knows that he maps it out so that he can see it without having to. Over hip bones and tracing around the muscles on Jace’s abdomen. Zye takes all the time in the world to grope and rub at the warm skin beneath his fingertips.

Jace, however, places one hand on Zye’s shoulder with the other resting on his nape. He keeps Zye steady by doing so. Zye can’t get away from the way Jace continues to kiss him. The second one ends, another gentle press of lips is back on his.

A gasp of air he doesn’t need allows Jace’s tongue in every time. A dance they play until the back of Zye’s neck is growing hot. The hands bunching up Jace’s shirt are slow and rough. They squeeze at Jace’s chest before one slides behind him.

Zye holds onto him in return. All while cupping a hand beneath one pec and rubbing his thumb over the hardened nipple. He loves the way Jace sighs into their kiss. A pleased little noise that preludes the way Jace pushes into it a bit harder.

Until Zye denies him the chance.

Chuckling as he pulls away, Zye drags his hand down to squeeze at Jace’s ass. “You’re making it feel like you’re trying to eat me.”

“Maybe I am.”

“How ‘bout you take that shirt off and we can keep going?”

“If that’s what you want.”

Jace reaches for the bottom of the shirt and begins to pull it over his head. He can feel Zye curling his fingers into the waistband and pulling his pants down. Jace stands still even as he tosses the damp shirt aside.

The view is breathtaking.

Zye sits on his knees once the pants are drug down far enough. His palms drag across Jace’s thighs with thumbs pushing hard into the skin. Jace stares hard at the way Zye’s face moves closer— his breath brushing up against Jace’s crotch.

Grinning from ear to ear, Zye slides one hand up and around. He hooks his fingers into the back of the waistband. A promise that he’ll tug them down. All while he pushes his face up against the bulge in Jace’s underwear.

The sight has Jace’s blood running hot not to mention straight south to where Zye is nuzzling. He swallows hard past the dryness that begins to spread in his mouth.

“Planning to stay down there?”

“What? Don’t like it?”

“I actually love the view.”

The admission causes Zye to give a kiss to the throbbing penis hidden away from him. Daring to add to it, Zye drags his tongue over the material. A tease that has a shiver racing up Jace’s spine.

“Let’s continue on the bed.”

Zye pouts, clutching at the thigh in his other hand a bit more. “I’m not done yet.”

“Before you hurt your knees.”

At that, Zye shakes his head. The last thing he cares about is his knees. Right now, at least. In the morning he’d probably hate himself for it. Regardless, Zye stands up and prepares to move past Jace.

Except the man catches his waist. He’s yanked up against Jace while one of those hands moves up to cup his cheek. Jace guides Zye in for a kiss. The tongue that slips into Zye’s mouth is brief yet sensual. A kiss inside a kiss.

Jace smiles as he pulls away. “Don’t forget your own clothes.”

Zye stares after the brunet.

Stepping out of his last garment, Jace makes his way to the bed. Nothing that’s overly luxurious. A simple bed with cream-colored sheets and a headboard with a flat top. It servers as a shelf where a metal tray rests. It’s there that Jace reaches back for once he’s settled himself in the middle of the bed.

“Coming?”

He hurries to strip out of his clothes at Jace’s question. All of it minus his own underwear. Zye hurries over and unceremoniously climbs onto the bed. He grabs at Jace’s thighs as he crawls between them.

Jace leans back on his hands. “What would you like?”

“First? For you to lay down. Let me have a taste before we start.”

“As much as you want,” replies Jace as he lies back. He grabs one of the plush red pillows and tugs it under his head.

He wants to see what Zye is getting up to. Not that it’s a problem with Zye laying over him, pressing their bodies together. His face levels with Jace’s chest. A smirk curls across Zye’s lips as he brushes his fingers over Jace’s left nipple.

“Enough to get you ready, that’s all.”

Zye rubs his body against Jace’s as he slinks downward. There is something he’d love for Jace to do. In return, he wants to dote on Jace in the same manner that’s done for him. The very reason why he settles between Jace’s legs.

His long fingers brush down the length of Jace’s penis. Where Jace may be more inclined to service other places, Zye finds his lips leaving chaste kisses across Jace’s thighs. Small sucks and nibbles are scattered among them as he continues.

All while he secures a loose grip around the hardening cock. He caresses the hot skin beneath his fingertips with leisurely movements. Each time he slips his hand higher, he drags his thumb over the slit. Zye smirks to himself with every little moan he draws out of Jace.

“I could listen to that all night,” he murmurs against a fresh hickey blossoming on Jace’s thigh.

“Does that mean—”

“Not this time. Be good and let me get you hard.”

An easy feat considering a single glance down at the hand stroking him has Jace wishing he could look away. He has to resist the urge to reach down and push away the hair that dips into Zye’s eyes.

The face he can only see when the man shimmies back up to place a kiss on the underside of his cock. A simple little thing that has Jace clutching at the sheets. He can already feel the heat on the back of his neck becoming hot and unbearable.

“Are you going to keep licking and biting all night?”

Zye smiles sweetly while laying his cheek on Jace’s thigh. “Just be glad I left the marks where no one can see them.”

“You didn't have to. I don’t mind.”

Sitting up a bit more on his elbows, Zye guides the tip closer to his lips. “How bout this? You can leave as many as you want, wherever you want.”

Jace chuckles at the proposition. “Nibbles I can do.”

“I mean it, Jay.”

The tip gets even closer. Jace can feel Zye’s breath brushing against it— tantalizing little teases.

“As much as you want. As hard as you want. If it’s you, I don’t mind.”

The prospect of what he can do has Jace squirming ever-so-slightly. To be told he can is quite different than finally being able to do so. Having to wait is akin to torture.

A hot, wet, and delicious torture.

Jace pinches his eyes shut and leans his head back. He could be blind and he’d know when Zye takes him into his mouth. Only the tip at first. Zye lets the weight rest on his tongue.

The very thing that licks while he suckles against it. Tiny movements that have Jace wishing he’d be more aggressive like usual. Instead, he can feel every flick of Zye’s tongue along the glands of his cock.

“Heavens, you’re a tease,” he murmurs to the lover between his legs.

Zye places a kiss on the tip as he pulls away. “Can’t help it. You look really sexy all worked up like that.”

He doesn’t continue right away, much to Jace’s dismay. Instead, his hand is slipping down to cup at the balls beneath the sturdy penis. Zye flashes a smirk up at Jace before rubbing his fingers against them. Soft and gentle, he massages them while beginning to take Jace back into his mouth.

It drags over his tongue while he’s careful to keep his teeth far from it. It gives Jace nothing but a fire in his loins and an urge to grab for Zye. Something he knows he can’t do.

Jace revels in the wet warmth that envelops his cock. A sensation only aided by the obscene sounds that come from Zye as he does so. Cracking an eye open, he watches as Zye takes enough in that his lips meet the hilt.

His breath, which he normally doesn’t dare bother with, hitches in his throat. Much like the way Zye takes the pulsing member into his. It’s far tighter than Zye’s mouth and it has Jace’s thoughts melting on the spot.

It always does. Zye can play him so easily.

Except it’s not fair this time. He’s been thinking about this moment since Callua helped him plan it. Jace doesn’t believe he can hold out very long. Certainly not with the way Zye’s tongue flounders so sweetly around him.

So close he comes to that blissful edge where all of the heat rushes straight down. And yet it doesn’t come.

All he’s privy to is the grin on Zye’s face as he lifts it and the steady grip around the base of his penis. Jace can’t dare try to hide the frustration. They truly are opposites in this regard. Zye’s teases are deliciously cruel.

“What’s wrong, Jay?”

The sweet almost sing-song way Zye asks has Jace huffing. “You know what you did.”

Zye sits up and slyly wipes a finger across his chin and lower lip. It picks up the drool that dripped down it while he was servicing Jace. An act that has the silver gaze on him growing more intense.

“Do I? You tease me plenty. Unless you’d rather have my mouth. I don’t mind.” As he talks, he struggles to remove his underwear before finally tossing them over his shoulder.

Jace bites back the thoughts, stuffs them down, and doesn’t dare say what he wants. All of it. He’d lock this man up in the room for days just to satisfy all of the cravings— all of the things they can enjoy.

Swallowing hard, Jace reaches forward. Zye chuckles as he gives in and crawls up Jace’s body. There, Jace leans in for a kiss.

“Sure bout that? I just—”

“I don’t care one bit.”

Jace’s lips crash against Zye’s. His hand slips around to cup at the back of Zye’s neck, refusing to let him go. The kiss deepens as Jace pulls Zye down flush against him. It’s not until Zye moans into the liplock that Jace lets go.

“Haaa…glad I don’t have to breathe,” Zye huffs as he slinks back down. His lips dust over Jace’s jaw in a chaste peck before finding his neck.

One of his hands finds Jace’s nipple, grinding his thumb over it. It alternates between that and squeezing at the softness of Jace’s defined chest. Zye gives a soft bite to the side of Jace’s neck.

All the while, Jace delves a hand into Zye’s hair. He pushes it out of the man’s face. “Like my chest that much?”

“Mm…you do it to me. And yeah, I do. It’s big.”

Jace chuckles. “I do it because you’re so sensitive. I like watching you enjoy yourself.”

Zye smirks as he lifts his head, rolling over to lie atop Jace completely. Crossing his hands under his chin, he enjoys seeing the smile on Jace’s countenance. “I’ll get you to give in one day.”

“Tonight is what you want. I already get what I want.”

“For the most part, you mean.”

Jace dares to drag his hand down the side of Zye’s face. The latter moves his own hands away and leans closer. Jace’s lips dust over his as he whispers softly to him.

“Hearing you call for me will always be more than enough.”

Zye smiles into the kiss and laughs as he pulls away. “You’re so suave tonight. But…since you are…” Sitting up between Jace’s legs, he drags his hand down the man’s stomach until he can’t reach it anymore. “Don’t hold back on me tonight?”

“I don’t—”

“You do. Don’t make me beg, I will.”

Jace slowly follows. Sitting up with one hand braced against the bed, Jace places his hand on Zye’s chest. The lack of a heartbeat is both a welcomed and a haunting feeling.

“I’m still getting used to being upfront about things like this.”

“Well, I know we’re not at Solis. But next time, we will be and I can have access to anything. Tell me one thing you want me to do. One thing that would drive you crazy.”

An airy sigh slips from Jace. He’s in deep thought as he reaches down. His palms drag over the expanse of Zye’s thighs. Zye places his hands atop them.

“Honest answers only, Mr. Boyfriend.”

“Your legs, wear something on them. Stockings or something along those lines.”

Zye grins from ear to ear as Jace looks up, catching his gaze once more. “Then fuck me hard and I’ll show you exactly what I have in mind next time.”

Jace tugs his hands away to undo his bandanna. While the tresses fall about his face in a disheveled fashion, he’s holding it out toward Zye. “Do you mind if I put this on you?”

“Seriously? Go ahead. It’s hot letting you explore what you want.”

“Sometimes I forget how horny you can be.”

“You like it.”

“I do, quite a lot. I don’t have to guess with you.”

Zye closes his eyes as Jace lifts the cloth. It’s easy to relax with Jace the one doing it. Even more so when the bandanna that smells like his man is tied over his eyes. A loose knot holds it to keep it in place. If Zye tries hard enough he could shake it off.

What Zye doesn’t expect is to nearly jump when Jace’s hand lands on his shoulder. He laughs to shake away the nerves as that hand moves down. It drags over his chest in slow, methodical movements.

Jace slowly maps out Zye’s body with his fingers. From his chest to his stomach and finally over the scar. His arms wrap around Zye’s waist with his fingers gently rubbing up and down Zye’s spine.

His hands finally land on Zye’s waist. A firm hold with his fingers biting ever-so-slightly into the skin. It’s taking all he has to hold back. He wants to enjoy every second they’re together and not rush.

“Climb onto my lap,” he whispers into Zye’s ear.

Not being able to see has everything resonating a bit more than usual. Zye bites at his lip to stop the noise that wants to squeak out. Instead, he allows Jace to help him up so that they can shift to a more comfortable position.

Once he’s on Jace’s lap, he can feel the latter pull away and rustle about. The clink of the bottle against the tray is his only hint. He doesn’t need one. He knows what Jace is going for next.

Jace takes his time in getting it ready. All while he pecks Zye’s lips. “Sit up on your knees, please?”

Zye chuckles as he does as he’s asked. “You’re killing me.”

“I’ll keep asking.”

“I love to hear it.”

Zye shifts a bit to get comfortable with his knees on either side of Jace’s lap. As he does, he keeps his hands on Jace’s shoulders to steady himself. Not being able to see is already proving to be a problem.

Worse yet when Jace leans forward to kiss across Zye’s chest. It’s as if sparks break out across his skin and he can’t help but lean into allowing Jace to do it again. When he doesn’t, Zye slips one hand up into Jace’s hair. He urges Jace’s lips closer once more.

“I like when you do that.”

Smiling, Jace happily busies his mouth. He latches his mouth onto one of Zye’s perked nipples. The happy gasps that it elicits out of Zye invigorates Jace. He sucks and licks at the nub all while slipping his hands down around Zye.

The bottle is no issue. Neither is getting the slick substance all over one of his hands. With a dry hand, Jace grabs Zye’s cheek. He holds and squeezes it, allowing his fingers to rub over the entrance they covet.

A particular nibble to Zye’s chest is the prelude to one of those fingers pushing into the man’s hole. Zye sucks in a breath as he curls his fingers into Jace’s hair. Only being able to focus on the sensation thanks to his shrouded sight, it feels different. A good different.

The slight wiggle to Jace’s finger as it probes deeper. The way he rubs the first knuckle against the rim, stretching it gently. Better yet, the blissful feeling of a second digit slipping inside to join the first.

“Haaa…fuck, that feels good.”

Jace gives a long, hard lick against the nipple he pulls away from. He nuzzles against the center of Zye’s chest. “Do you want more?”

Please.

“It’s still tight for two, I don’t want to push you.”

Despite not being able to see, Zye pinches his eyes shut as he revels in the sensations. Jace almost pulls his fingers out all of the way only to slide them back in.

Again and again, until there’s little resistance to be had.

Jay, I need more.”

“Greedy tonight,” he murmurs against flushed skin before sinking his teeth in a perfect circle around Zye’s nipple.

It’s not too rough. Enough to draw a groan from Zye and have his hips bucking down against the fingers that can’t get him off. At least, until he feels a third slick finger push inside of him.

A heavy exhale precedes Zye leaning his forehead against the top of Jace’s head. He breathes in his lover’s scent, trying to focus on that to stop his body from tensing up. Anything to hurry this along. Anything to stop himself from thinking about how his thighs are beginning to tremble.

Knees aching, Zye kisses the stop of Jace’s head. “Can I sit?”

“Slowly.”

Jace urges him down. Seated on Jace’s lap, their throbbing penises touch together as Jace teases Zye further. Two fingers from both hands push into him, holding him open while rubbing at the softened rim.

“D-damn it. Why not?”

He knows very well what Zye is asking and chooses to dance around it instead. Kissing his cheek, Jace continues to tease the slick hole. He needs a small moment to cool himself down so that they can continue without him losing his mind.

“Hold on for me.”

Zye groans and leans his head down, nuzzling into the crook of Jace’s neck. The messy tresses are pushed away as he licks a trail up the hot skin. Zye stops at Jace’s ear, proceeding to nibble on his earlobe.

All while his hands drag down Jace’s chest. One remains there as the other finds purchase on Jace’s penis once more. “Come on, Jay. You’re gonna burst if we wait much longer. I can take it.”

A long sigh leaves Jace as he tilts his head away. Zye seemingly understands, to some degree, and quickly captures his lips. He doesn’t want Jace to think he can get away with this teasing.

Jace wouldn’t have it any other way. He parts his lips and allows Zye to kiss him harder, ravaging his mouth with a persistent tongue. Each time Zye dares to pull away he stops and pushes right back in for another.

And another.

And another still.

“Calm down,” Jace chuckles against the lips that try to press to his once more.

Zye licks at his bottom lip, “Finally done prying me open then?”

“And if I’m not?”

The playful tone doesn’t go unnoticed. Zye dips his head to the side, brushing his lips against Jace’s ear. “I’m going to need more than your fingers.”

Jace’s fingers slip from Zye’s hole only to grip tightly onto his ass. The way his nails bite into the soft skin tells Zye all he needs to know and he’s ecstatic about it. Even more so when those fingers drag up his back.

“There’s enough room to lay down, but be careful.”

Smiling, Zye does his best. He holds his arms back, catching himself as he lies down. As he does, the bandanna shifts seeing as it wasn’t tied tightly in the first place. Zye lies there with his legs draped over Jace’s while pushing part of it up to peak at his lover.

He’s able to see the blissful glint in Jace’s silver eyes. A large smile curls across his lips as he leans down. Scooting closer, Jace takes in the sight before him.

A beautiful sight that it is.

From above, he can see all of the marks he’s left. From the red blossoming across Zye’s skin to the teeth marks here and there. It’s a work of art he’s proud of.

He glances at the bandanna and the one eye he can see. It makes him chuckle as he bends closer. Jace grabs at Zye’s hips and hoists him up and closer all while he moves forward. A slow movement that ends with Jace entering Zye— only a bit.

Zye’s back arches. The perfect moment seeing as Jace is over him in the next second. He slips his arms under Zye’s and digs his elbows against the bed. As he does, Zye lifts his arms to give Jace more room.

“You can take that off,” Jace whispers to him. “I want to see all of your face.”

Sparing a hand to shove it off, Zye is quick to pull Jace toward him once he has. His arms drape over strong shoulders. They wrap around Jace and bring him down for a plethora of kisses.

Yet, Jace doesn’t move save to fully sheath himself inside of Zye. A patient game in waiting for the man to relax and accommodate him.

“Jay,” Zye moans breathlessly against his lips. “Move, now?”

“Hang on tight.”

Jace leans his forehead against Zye’s shoulder, welcoming the tight embrace of his arms, as he begins to shift his hips. It’s a slow, short draw out and then back in. Relentless torture that has Zye moaning and grabbing onto Jace.

His fingers clutch at Jace’s back as he tries to shift against Jace’s languid thrusts. Except he can’t do a thing but wiggle, creating more friction for the penis that prods at his insides. He can only circle his legs around Jace’s waist, clinging desperately to him.

“Nngh— Jay!”

Grinding against Zye’s prostate has the desired effect and then some. Each time Jace does so, he can feel the nails biting into his back. The thin scratches are a pleasurable burn— encouragement even. Until they seem to get deeper the closer he pushes Zye to the euphoric edge.

The moans drip from his lips and muffle against his own arm. Wishing to milk more of the noises from him, Jace picks up his pace. The subtle noise of skin slapping together fills the room.

So enraptured in the moment, Jace doesn’t notice the sudden change in the energy of the room.

The gasp of a cry that leaves Zye does little to warn in comparison to the real tell. Zye’s ass tightens around to the point where he’s not sure if he can hold back. It certainly helps that there’s a warm trickle of blood that begins to run down his back.

Pain calms his mind and helps him slowly pull away from the body trying to meld up against his own. Zye begins to let him go and when he does, Jace can see the evidence. The reason why it hurt more than it should have.

The once-painted nails curl out in long claws from Zye’s fingers. A feature that he’s never seen before. It makes sense when he glances up to see ethereal horns trying to flutter to life on the man’s forehead.

Staring at his own hands, Zye is caught between the bliss he was given and the confusion of what’s happening. He meets Jace’s eyes with a distant worry— one that’s swiftly sapping away the mood of the night.

Immediately, Jace leans back down. He catches Zye’s face in his hands. “Shh, it’s alright. Breathe for me, okay?”

“Wh…what the hell is happening…?”

“Zye, breathe. It’s fine.”

“I— my presence, can you feel it?”

Breathe.”

Jace’s demand is coupled with the circles his thumbs rub over Zye’s cheeks. He certainly didn’t expect this. If he had, he would have let them stay locked away in Solis instead. It’d be safer.

He trains his eyes on Zye’s face, watching as the flickers of colorful horns begin to vanish. Glowing eyes return to normal and the fingers clutching at his wrists are normal once more.

“It’s okay. We’re fine, trust me.”

“I fucked this up,” he states simply while trying to push Jace’s hands away.

If only Jace would let him.

“You didn’t. It was only a moment. This world is safe, she said no one usually comes here.”

“Then how did they find us before?”

“Zye, it’s alright. I have a basic barrier up. If I sense anything, we’ll leave. Or do you want to head back now?”

There’s frustration in those eyes and Jace hates to see it. No matter what they plan, something always gets in the way it seems. However, it is good to know that they could slip and let out too much magic.

“I…will that help?”

“It makes it harder for anyone to find us, not just the living.”

“Then, I want to stay. Just a little longer.”

Jace smiles and finally places a kiss on Zye’s forehead. He’s happy to hear his beloved be a little selfish. “Shall we continue? Or are we done now that you’ve had your fun?”

Huffing, Zye pushes at Jace’s chest. “Idiot, no one told you to hold back.”

“It’s because I originally wanted to keep going.” Jace begins to pull away and sit up, while also slipping out of Zye despite not wanting to. “Do you mind rolling over?”

Zye tries not to pay any mind to the mess he made on himself. Instead, he winks and turns over onto his hands and knees. All he has to do is breathe and relax— don’t let the visage change, don’t let the magic out.

He parts his legs before glancing over his shoulder. “Just don’t knock me off the bed.”

“I won’t.”

Jace means it, too. He’s up and kneeling behind Zye in the next second. Strong hands grip Zye’s hips, a grasp that dares to leave slight imprints of his fingers behind. He has to otherwise the first thrust is enough to have Zye lurching forward with a moan.

Grasping at the bed, Zye hangs his head. “F-fuck!”

Where the first time was gentle and slow, this time Jace throws caution to the wind. Something he hasn’t truly gotten out of Jace— not even now. It’s but a taste of the relentless precision Jace has.

It’s not fast.

It’s hard. The long, steady thrusts are consistent and dizzying. The angle alone makes it easier for Jace to plow into him while also slamming up against his prostate. The moans it forces out of him, he doesn’t even realize he’s making. They’re loud and echo in his own ears— is that really him?

And yet something’s missing.

Zye tries to keep himself even, to not let his power slip out again. All while sparing a hand to reach back for Jace. It flails and smacks against his side, trying to find the hand that has purchase on his body.

“W-wait a…nngh…second…!”

The grip on his hips lessens as Jace slows down to a stop. He bends over, dragging his hands up Zye’s side and kissing up his back. “What’s wrong?”

The tone is thick and breathy. Zye knows he’s stopped Jace when he’s close. And yet it’s even more arousing that Jace stopped.

“Can’t see you,” is all he manages to choke out in response.

Yet, Jace only smiles. He pulls out and sits up. His eyes immediately trace down Zye’s back to the slight gape. Jace drags one hand over Zye’s ass, his thumb rubbing at the side of the loosened hole.

“Alright, come here then.”

Zye sits up and turns, staring at the sight of Jace kneeling there. Jace leans back on his legs and holds out his arms, taking Zye’s hands the instant they reach out for him. He tugs Zye forward until he’s over his lap once more.

Jace can’t get enough and he knows as much as he’d love to do this all night. They should be careful lest that happen again— even worse, he lets his slip out as well. Biting back the urge to shove Zye down onto the bed, Jace merely wraps his arms around him.

Their lips crash together as Zye kneels over him. Again and again, while holding Jace’s face in his hands. Breathy kisses that begin to leave him dazed and uncaring about the fingers putting pressure on his hips.

Every place Jace touches has warmth pooling beneath the skin. A heat that races back down to his dick. The very one that’s trapped up against Jace’s stomach as Zye is led to drop his hips.

Jace is careful to make sure he pushes back into Zye without fail. A shudder races through Zye as he does. One that’s followed by his hips giving a teasing roll. He smiles into the kiss he places on Jace’s lips.

“Feels so good…”

“So do you,” replies Jace as he slides his hands from Zye’s waist to his thighs.

There he enjoys gripping at the expanse of flawless skin. Even more so when Zye’s hips are already moving. They have a mind of their own and refuse to delay the inevitable any further.

Zye drapes his arms over Jace’s shoulders as the man begins pressing kisses to Zye’s neck. Each time he sucks against the skin, Zye bucks his hips a little faster. An eagerness to finish amid the relentless onslaught of bites and kisses.

Jace’s mouth is gentle and sweet. His hands, however, grip and clench at Zye’s thighs. They meet each other’s motions so perfectly that the only thing audible over the sound of their skin meeting are Zye’s moans. Any groan Jace lets out is swiftly muffled into another kiss to Zye’s neck.

Curling a hand into Jace’s hair, Zye urges him to tilt his head back. Breathless, sweaty, and dilated pupils are all for Jace to see as he looks up. He smiles as Zye dips down for a kiss. Just before their lips touch he whispers softly between them.

“I’m close, too.”

With that, their mouths meet. Zye’s hips finally still as his body tenses— ridged shoulders, arms locked together over Jace’s shoulders. All before he crashes back down and becomes putty in Jace’s arms.

Jace releases his grip and clings to the slender man. He’s not sure which of them moans into the kiss. Only that the feeling of being able to cum inside of Zye has his thoughts melting away.

They sit there for a few moments. Soft, lazy kisses connect now and then as they hold each other. The first to dare to stop is Zye. He runs his hands through Jace’s hair.

“You’re incredibly sexy, you know that?”

“I don’t think so. I’d say that’s you with all your little noises.” Jace smiles when a blush sweeps over Zye’s cheeks. “Let’s get cleaned up. Next time we’ll stay in Solis and enjoy it longer.”

At that, Zye looks away. He feels responsible— that he fucked this up. Even if they didn’t have Soren to worry about, the last thing he needs is to freak out any locals. Or send a sword through a wall.

His thighs tremble as he pushes himself up and off of Jace. He’s careful when he gets to the end of the bed, not wanting to let anything leak out and make a mess.

“Yeah, that’s a good idea.”

Jace hurries after him, catching his wrist before he can get too far. His feet hit the floor while pulling Zye back to him. The hug is gentle and loose, allowing Zye to decide if he wants to continue or not.

“It’s not your fault. This is new to both of us. We have a lot more magic in us than before. I should have thought about that.”

“If I was better at controlling it—”

“Please don’t beat yourself up. I could have done the same thing.”

Zye swallows his reply. Jace didn’t, he was in control the whole time. Much different than himself.

Jace kisses his shoulder. Simple and chaste, yet it means the world. His touch never vanishes even as he steps aside. His palm clasps to Zye’s as he guides him into the bathroom. The floor is hardly cold considering the heat that runs through their bodies now. The light that gets flipped on, however, is blinding against the all-white bathroom.

It resembles a mixture of porcelain and marble and not a spot of it has color. The only bit that does are the towels and robes folded up on a rack beside the large, round bathtub.

That’s when Jace has to let go. It takes him a moment to get the water to turn on and make sure it’s warm at that. Once he has, he notices Zye is gone. He’s turned on what resembles a shower with a lack of a door on the other side of the room.

The sound of water peppering down on the stone echoes throughout the space. Jace watches as Zye slips beneath the stream. A single glance back and Zye meets his eyes. He raises his voice enough for Jace to hear.

“I’m…sorry…about your back. I didn’t realize I did that.”

Jace shrugs it off. “They don’t hurt. It was a surprise, but you’re always full of those.”

“Jay, I’m—”

“You won’t hurt me. It’s okay.”

Zye gives Jace his back. Staring at the water that streams down from the strange overhead contraption. It hardly looks like a regular showerhead from his world. However, it does function like one.

“Would you like any help?”

“Nah, it’s fine. I know my body will take care of it on its own it’s just…a habit.”

Turning away to give him some privacy, Jace finds a bottle and pours a bit into the water.

A flowery scent begins to waft up from the filling tub. The one he stares into as he waits for it to fill up a bit more. Once he’s sure it has, he turns it off and steps into it. Jace sinks down into the water just as Zye finishes cleaning himself out.

He lifts his head as Zye draws near. “Join me?”

“You sure?”

“It’s big enough. And it’s more romantic than rinsing off. I really don’t mind helping you with that.”

Zye chuckles and steps over the side, careful not to hit Jace in the process. It takes him a second to situate before he sits down between Jace’s legs. A sigh slips from his lips as he leans back into the awaiting arms.

“Feeling alright?”

“Mm…yeah.”

“I’m serious, Zye. It’s okay.”

“I…I know. They said it’s emotion based and sometimes…it comes out and to be careful.”

Jace nods to himself. “Then we both have some training to do.”

“Whatever. I’ll try not to dwell on it. I do have a really handsome guy in a tub with me. I should be thinking about him.”

“What about him?”

Zye tilts his head back and lifts an arm out of the water. Touching Jace’s cheek, he guides him down to kiss him. Just before their lips meet, he closes his eyes.

“I really love him, that’s all.”

Jace’s eyes widen and a smile touches his lips before Zye’s do. He gives him a small kiss. One that he returns prior to Zye sinking further down. Enough that Jace can rest his head atop Zye’s.

“I love you, too. Very much.”

Soft-spoken words that are solidified by Zye’s hands taking both of Jace’s. He wraps Jace’s arms around him and places the larger hands on his stomach, all before placing his on top of those. There, in that moment, he feels the most safe and loved.

Regardless of the turns the evening took, he heaves a happy sigh.

0