2
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once I accepted my new reality, I made a few goals. I gathered my herd and went back to the village. If my memories serve me right, it is to the east. The village has no name to speak of. It is just one of the many villages surrounding the town of our oppressors, or as the rest of the humans would say, our masters. From what I could remember, I am currently living in a kingdom of demons. It is the kobold kingdom. They are, as you may already have guessed, bipedal dogs but have a distinct feature of demons in this world, which is horns. Every demon species in this world has horns. The more horns they have, the stronger they are.

Unlike how they're portrayed in the novels of my previous life, the kobolds are ferocious and strong species. They are in no way fodder. Instead, humans are. I don't know the name of the town, but what I know is that there are many human villages around it, each village housing a few hundred humans. We are tasked with farming and handling miscellaneous tasks, and if we prove to be useless, we become food. If we don't offer enough harvest each year, we become food. The kobolds consider us slaves, which is why I pursued strength right after coming to this world.

So once I was back in the village, I went back to the shack assigned to me and gathered the Tibi in their shelter so I could rest for the day.

.

.

.

The next morning, I woke up at the break of dawn the same way I always did in this world, but unlike my previous routine, I started exercising. Pushups 5, curls 15, pull-ups barely one, and then I ran for a few hundred meters before I was out of breath. That is just how weak my body is right now. I may be 10 and young, but this is pathetic. I expected the results of most of the exercises, but running is the lifeblood of children

After my disappointing workout session, I decided to start gathering materials for the elementary bone enhancement formula. The name isn't original, but it is practical. What I need is Tibi horns and Lilo, but since I am gathering materials anyway, I might as well gather the Tibi tale scales. The tale is poisonous, but the scales are where the poison is mainly concentrated, so I went back to my shack and grabbed an herb basket my mom used before she and dad died in a monster attack a few years back, and gathered.

To gather Tibi horns and scales, I needed to see the butcher. He is the one responsible for slaughtering the animals and processing them. I went to his house and found him sharpening his tools, and after asking him where he discarded the leftovers, he told me that he simply dumps them outside the village a few minutes to the east. There exists a big hole there and after it fills, he closes it and digs another. So with one objectivey done and a suspicious butcher, I went back to herd the Tibi once more.

.

.

.

I found the hole and took a fair share of Tibi horns and scales, and then along the way I scouted for herbs that would help me improve my body. I also gathered enough Lilo for my first enhancement as I led the herd so they could feed

.

.

.

A few days later, I discovered many things as I traveled the wilderness. The job of a shepherd is not easy. One would go out with his flock and wander the wilderness for days, sleeping on the ground and fighting the cold. Nonetheless, I discovered many herbs that could be used to enhance the body. Still, I needed other materials to make the needed medicine. The most useful medicine for me now are those???

-neurotic enhancer: a powder that needs to be sniffed, enhances the way the nervous system handles actions and sensory information by a small margin, to avoid building resistance. If the instructions are followed correctly, the medication will remain effective for 5 years.

-vision enhancer: one drop each day before sleeping, the vision will get sharper and the eye will be able to capture movements faster. In a few months, the vision will be enhanced by 50%.

-accelerate healing potion: when drinking the potion, it will boost the regeneration of wounds and injuries by 5 times. The potion also holds the nutrition that one would need.

-skin enhancer: pink balm to be applied to the whole body. At the end of the treatment, the user will have skin that is as though it were some weak leather and still retain the smoothness and elasticity of the skin.

0