[Chapter 1]; The beginning
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                Jerry starts his day by Waking up, fixing his bed, going to the toilet to relieve himself, cooking breakfast for himself, eating by himself, taking a bath, wearing his school uniform, and going straight to school.

                That's what his daily routine should always be but today was a bit different because he woke up with a headache, he thought that his head must've hit the corner of his nightstand.

                 But when he was about to fix his bed he noticed that there was a pool of blood on it, he checked his head and realizes that the blood came from him.

                   He calls the ambulance and says "I lost a lot of blood in my sleep I don't know why! Please come here I live on 14th street near the Emerald green high school!".

                   He was rushed to the Emergency room and get's first aid to his head, while he was getting bandaged the doctor noticed a hole in his head so the doctor suggests that he goes for a CT scan right a way to see the position, size, and condition of the bullet inside his head.

                   He agreed immediately and then 30mins later he undergoes a CT scan the doctor later announced that the bullet is stuck inside of his brain and it was dangerous to take it out the chances of its success rate is 30%.

                   Jerry then says "I like those odds! please do remove the bullet!" he then gets put to sleep for the upcoming operation and then 10 minutes later the operation started.

                    During the first 10 minutes, the surgery is going well that is before an accident happened the ground suddenly starts shaking, it's an earthquake!

                     The Bullet extractors suddenly fell inside his brain stabbing through it, and because of it Jerry died, but the god of life and death has a plan for him!

                      The god of life and death reached his hand and takes jerry's soul directly into his body the moment the bullet extractors fell.

                       And then jerry woke up, he couldn't move and he couldn't speak, a man approaches him and says something that he couldn't understand, he then looks around and observes the situation, when the man grabs him as if he was a toddler and jerry then stares at that man's eyes and saw his reflection through it he realizes that he is in a body of a newborn baby!              

 

                                                          -To be continued 

               

0