Headfirst for Halos
501 1 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
CW: smut

Katie woke up shaking and shivering. She flopped over on her side, to find Laura next to her, sitting up in bed while browsing her phone. Once she remembered her nudity, she instinctively drew the covers up over her torso, only to realize…there were still things to cover on her chest. She looked down in shock at her breasts, even pinching herself on the arm to be sure she wasn’t still dreaming.

Maybe it was just really early in the day. She turned to Laura and asked, “what time is it?”

“Ten in the morning. You really overslept, girlie,” Laura replied as she scratched behind Katie’s left ear.

“Why am I still a wolf, then?” Katie asked suspiciously.

“Dunno, maybe the stuff they give you at the clinic is stronger grade than natural stuff,” Laura replied as she closed out of the social media app she’d been browsing and flopped onto her other side.

Katie frowned. She didn’t remember anything like that being discussed, and she was pretty sure she would’ve heard that among the potential side effects. Ah well, she’d have to let them know shortly and get that checked out. Feeling a little less self-conscious than the previous night, she slid out of bed and rummaged through the clothing. She opted for a bra similar to the one she’d had on last night and a long, flowy dress.

She struggled with the clasps a little less than she had last night, and soon, she was all dressed up. She grinned a little as she looked down. She’d been wanting this for a while, hadn’t she? She couldn’t deny that when she was younger, she’d always loved going shopping with her mom, before…

“That’s a cute outfit!” she heard Laura say from behind her.

She spun around, tail wagging wildly, as she clasped her paws together. “You really think so, Laura?”

“Gods, yes, Katie!” Laura replied as she embraced Katie eagerly.

“Thank you!” Katie said, “I couldn’t have done it without your help!”

“You were the one picking the style, I just helped with some of the technical details,” Laura replied.

“I suppose,” Katie replied. “Hey, what would you think about getting lunch somewhere after we’re ready? Also, could we go purse shopping? I’m not sure I want to be carrying my wallet and phone in my paw everywhere.”

“Oh! Yeah, no problem!” Laura replied as she looked in the mirror and brushed some of her hair down, before having an epiphany and looking at Katie. “Hey, have you seen yourself in the mirror yet?”

“Yeah, for a little bit in the bar, why?”

“I meant, like, with your new clothes on!”

“Not really,” Katie replied, worried about where this might go next.

“Come on, let’s have a look, okay?”

Katie’s anxiety spiked as she walked over to Laura. She was not prepared for this. There was a reason she avoided mirrors like the plague. She couldn’t handle this. Accidentally meeting herself in the bathroom was one thing but…oh.

“Oh.” she said aloud.

“See why I’ve fallen for you?” Laura asked with a smirk.

Katie did an experimental spin with her dress in the mirror. It billowed out beautifully, and as she stopped spinning, she glanced at how she looked. She didn’t seem to have any of the qualities she’d so loathed about herself previously. Just like that, everything she didn’t know she even wanted had come true. And the best part was, it seemed for now, it would stay true.

Laura patted her on the shoulder and walked off, rinsing off some of the dishes in the sink and putting them away. Meanwhile, Katie began to place her clothes back into the bag, feeling a bit guilty about the mess she’d made rummaging through them.

Shortly thereafter, the duo exited the apartment, walking back to the car. As they walked, Katie thought about asking Laura to just unload her bike and let her bike home after they got back, but she realized two things: one, she wasn’t sure she could ride it. She could adjust the seat, but with the different paws, she’d probably need to adjust the pedals. Two, she wasn’t sure what she’d do when she got to…wherever she was going. Her father was sure to be unsupportive from what she knew about him.

“Whatcha thinking about?” Laura asked as she pulled the driver’s door open and climbed in.

Katie in turn climbed in the passenger side, and replied, “I just, I don’t know where I’m going to go. This was supposed to be a one-night thing for now, and maybe I’ll still change back soon, but I’m just really not sure.”

Laura looked at her and sighed. “If worst comes to worst, if you can help pay rent, I wouldn’t mind having you move in.”

“Really?” Katie asked, with excitement, before realizing she’d let herself be a bit too eager again.

“Hey, it’s okay. I don’t think my apartment’s exactly great, but I slept like a baby when you were next to me last night. So, you know, I’d be okay with it,” she replied, “but no pressure at all.”

“If it comes down to it, I’ll think about it,” Katie replied with a nervous smile. She didn’t want to impose on anyone, certainly not when she really should’ve been making her own way in the world. She’d been given a fresh lease on life, that was no reason to impose on anyone.

She buckled up as Laura pulled out of the parking lot and drove to a diner nearby. The gimmick was based off of some movie in the 90’s that had featured a 50’s-style diner, or so Laura explained to her. However, the diner had long since lost most of the gimmick except for the look and the menu names, looking mostly just like a regular diner off of Route 66.

Katie was starved, and as she walked in and smelled the grease coming from the kitchen, she knew she’d come to the right place. Paw clasped gently around Laura’s, they sat down at a table and awaited the server.

“So, what are you planning on doing tomorrow?” Laura asked gently.

“Well, if I transform back, I’ll probably look into what kind of work I can do in a new career. Who knows, maybe I’ll go back to school eventually. Shouldn’t be too hard. It won’t be cheap, but at least I have housing and whatnot worked out,” Katie replied.

“And if you don’t?” Laura asked.

“Hi, can I take your orders?” the waitress interjected.

“A black coffee for me,” Laura answered.

“Just water is fine for me,” Katie replied. 

After making sure the waitress was out of hearing range, she answered Laura’s question. “I think I’ll honestly probably have to find something to do pretty quickly, so maybe I’ll look into a job somewhere. I don’t mean to impose too much again, but does your work have any jobs in the kitchen or anything? I did a little of that in high school.”

“I can ask, I suppose,” Laura replied, “but it’s a little rough. I can handle it, but I’d honestly be worried about you. You’re much more timid like this than you were on Saturday. Men can really be pigs.”

“Oh…okay,” Katie replied with a sigh, “then I guess I’ll probably just draw or something.”

“You draw?”

“Yeah, when paper got too expensive, I started drawing on napkins. Do you have a pen I can borrow?”

“Sure!” Laura said perplexedly as she handed Katie a ballpoint pen she kept in her purse.

Katie spent a few minutes scribbling out a landscape of a river cutting through a forest, before timidly holding it up to Laura. She knew it probably wasn’t anything special but–

“You can do all that with just a pen and a napkin?”

“It takes little work to not rip it, but yeah,” Katie replied, “I used to do it as a party trick.”

“Wow!” Laura said as she sipped her coffee, looking at it. “Are you sure you don’t just want to do this? I mean, your work is gorgeous. I’d frame it on my wall.”

“Y..you would?”

“Hell yeah! And I’m not just saying that, I’d take it home and frame it even if you were some random bum off the street,” Laura replied.

“I mean, I kind of am.”

“Shush, you’re my random bum now.”

“I’m yours?” Katie asked, shocked.

“Look, I don’t know what happened to convince you that it’d be best to set off on your own right now, but just looking at you, I can tell you that’s a bad idea. It’s no skin off my back. If it’s that you don’t like me or something, then just–”

“It’s not that I don’t like you. I’m worried about you too. I mean, god, who just invites a stranger into her home? You’re so sweet and I’m an alcoholic loser. There are a million people in this city alone who deserve your help more than me,” Katie explained as she looked down in shame.

“Help isn’t something you deserve more or less than someone else, it’s something you deserve because you are a person. And even if you didn’t, I still want to, because I love you so. So please, even if it’s hard, just accept my love,” Laura said in a voice that Katie noticed sounded off.

She looked up to see Laura holding back sniffles. And so, she gripped Laura’s paw in her own and nodded with a soft smile, holding back tears of her own as they kissed.

The way back to the apartment was much easier emotionally. Laura had assured her that she was welcome at the apartment for good, while Katie had insisted they look together with Katie’s newfound income for a larger one. Katie found her paw gliding to Laura’s occasionally on the drive, and found it grasped in return more often than not.

As they entered Laura’s, sorry, their apartment, air conditioning doing its work well, Katie noticed just how refreshed she felt. She had gotten warm, or so it seemed. It was apparently hard having a fur coat in SoCal, who’d’ve guessed? Instinctively, she began to pant as she collapsed on the couch.

“You okay?” Laura asked, concerned as she sat down next to Katie.

“I just feel a little overheated, it’s okay,” Katie reassured her gently.

Laura grimaced and put the back of her paw on Katie’s forehead, walking over to the bathroom and retrieving a thermometer, sticking it in Katie’s mouth. Katie would’ve grumbled to complain about being babied, but she didn’t want to move the thermometer too much. Eventually, it beeped, and Laura took it out to look at it.

“107,” Laura read out

“W..what? Shouldn’t I be in the hospital with a fever like that?” Katie frantically said as she got up.

“Calm down, sweetie,” Laura assured her, “wolves have a natural body temperature of about 105. You’re running a mild fever, about 100 degrees would be the equivalent.”

“You’re doing a good job playing nurse,” Katie mumbled as she hugged her.

“I’m actually studying for it! How do you think I hooked you up with the study?” Laura asked with a grin.

“I, um, I dunno really,” Katie replied pensively as she scratched the back of her head and leaned deeper into the couch. “I thought you were, like, magic or something, I guess.”

“Magic, hahahaha, that’s a good one!” Laura said as she laughed.

“Heyyyy, you don’t know how it works!” Katie harrumphed.

“Yes, cutie, that’s what you’re helping to find out!” Laura replied, slyly booping Katie on the snoot, to much feigned protest. “Now, are you going to get into bed, or am I gonna have to carry you?”

“Y..hey! That’s unfair!” Katie whined, her tail deviously betraying her as it wagged at the mere prospect.

“So you’re saying you don’t want to be carried by your girlfriend to bed for snuggles?”

“No, I, um, I just wanted you to stop teasing me,” Katie explained.

“I see, so you’d like me to do–” Laura stopped talking as she swiftly picked Katie up “–this!”

Katie was reduced to a messy puddle of contented whines as Laura carried her to bed, gently setting her down. These wolf muscles were really nothing to laugh at. Katie would have to try working out, once all this was over. For now she needed Laura to snuggle her and be with her and–

“Are you okay?” Laura asked, concernedly staring at her.

“I’m fine, I think!” Katie managed to say as her will wavered, yearning for the touch.

“O..okay,” Laura replied as she began to pace, “you’re just acting a little like…but that would be unlikely, given the time of year.”

“What’s wrong?” Katie asked, her mind wavering a little from her stupor of touch.

“Well, you seem like you’re in heat,” Laura replied as she walked to the bathroom and grabbed a bottle of pills, tossing them at Katie. “Take one, see how you feel in thirty minutes.”

Katie unscrewed the cap and threw a pill into her mouth. The experience of swallowing a pill with a new mouth was…relatively easier than she expected. The taste was worse than she expected, but with a more sensitive tongue that wasn’t totally a surprise. She swallowed it and gave her best smile to Laura, who gently pet her head.

“Hey Laura, um, if this is heat, then…”

“Yes, you’re probably going to be a little hornier than usual,” Laura replied. “Don’t worry, the pills usually help.”

“Right, but, um. I didn’t mean to be too forward but I’m still learning a lot about my new body, and I was wondering if we could try something?” Katie asked as she stared longingly at Laura with puppydog eyes.

“I can’t say no to a face like that!” Laura replied with a chuckle. “Yes, dear, but let’s start slow. What do you want to start with first?”

“I, I’ve been really wondering about how hot I’ve been feeling down there, and if you could show me how to relieve it, how to feel good?” Katie asked timidly, restraining herself from whimpering.

“You have no idea how much I’ve waited for you to ask that,” Laura replied with a grin as she motioned for Katie to take her dress off.

Shyly, Katie sat up a little and pulled it off. Laura scratched her behind the ear after she did so, helping her with her bra and panties, until she was laying there, naked and very flustered. The aroma of the two lovers mixed and helped to slowly turn up the tension in the room, Laura tenderly laying next to Katie, who was having trouble controlling her pants and whimpers of anticipation.

Laura angled her head so it rested on Katie’s thighs, staring up at her with a mischievous smirk. Katie was getting frustrated. Why wouldn’t she just–

“Do you want me to go down on you, Katie?”

“Fuck yes, please just do it!” Katie cried as she wriggled instinctively.

Laura teased her for just a moment, her tongue darting out and then back in, just short of Katie’s labia. Unimpressed, Katie growled, eliciting a chuckle from Laura before she entered with her tongue for real.

Katie all at once went from pent up and needy to positively squirming and yipping as Laura entered her. This was like nothing she’d ever felt before, it was like her whole body was a sensitive mess of nerves. She felt warm and fuzzy and good all over. She bucked her hips wildly as Laura stopped licking inside her, to her frustration.

That was replaced with pure euphoria as she felt Laura’s tongue glance across somewhere a bit higher up. She leaned up a little to get a better look, and Laura stopped, looking at her to make sure everything was okay.

“What’s wrong?” Laura asked.

“Nothing, that last lick just felt really good, and I wanna know what you did,” Katie replied as best she could with her brain still fuzzy.

“Oh you poor thing, you really were undereducated. That’s your clitoris, honey,” Laura replied.

“O..oh,” Katie replied as she blushed. She should’ve figured from her past experience with girlfriends, but being on the receiving end was..different.

“Are you okay to continue?” Laura asked her.

“Mhm!” Katie said enthusiastically as she lay back down.

“You know, you’re really cute with how you can’t help but buck, writhe, and yip when you’re touched. It’s been a while since I’ve done this with someone so sensitive,” Laura teased.

Katie felt her face flush as she tried to protest, only to have herself silenced by the feeling returning, building again. She started throwing howls in between her heavy panting, each laden with desire and love. Laura was amazing at this.

She felt the feeling building and building, Laura’s tongue darting between her clitoris and going inside of her. She felt things she didn’t even know she could feel, and eventually–

“Ffuck,” she cried as she howled, her whole body filling with indescribable feelings of warmth, euphoria, and relief.

“That’s a good girl, Katie,” Laura said as she crawled up and rested her head next to her partner’s face, which was still painted with ecstasy.

Katie rolled over and hugged Laura, snuggling into her as they held each other for a few seconds. She, oddly enough, felt like she could go for more, but maybe for now she could rest, or maybe even try something similar with Laura. She wasn’t totally inexperienced, after all, just a little rusty.

“Whatcha thinkin’ about?” Laura asked as she delicately traced lines on Katie’s back with her paws.

“I was just thinking about how nice it would be to give you the same treatment,” Katie replied dreamily.

“You sure? I don’t want to tire you out, it sounds like that was a lot!” Laura said as she cuddled yet closer to Katie.

“I’m sure of it. You’re beautiful and breathtaking and I want to make you feel that way in any way I can,” Katie said as she opened her eyes and stared into Laura’s, as they shared a kiss.

“Okay, well, be gentle down there. I trust you, but I know you’re a little inexperienced!” Laura replied as she rolled onto her back, gesturing invitingly as she pulled off her shorts and panties, revealing everything there.

Katie panted in anticipation as she got up and crawled over. Could this day get any better?

43