Chapter 1: Preface
277 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Ragnarök coliseum]

Seeing the state of Ying Zheng after losing an arm, a child shows worry.

"Mother, that King Ying Zheng... He's not going to lose, right?" Said a child while looking uncertain.

The mother was crying.

Ying Zheng was also her child.

'Ying Zheng, you've been fighting this whole life, haven't you? All to keep the promise you made with me,' thought her, recalling the past.

"I will become the strongest king, I promise! To bring the people not hate, but happiness!" said the boy in her memory. 

After thinking about what answer, his son, she just said, "Let's see this the whole way, Chun Ou ... Our king's ... the greatest king's ... Battle"

Ying Zheng (POV) 1Ying Zheng is the real name of Qin Shi Huang. Qin Shi Huang means "First Emperor of Qin"

"Look, I know you don't want to give up... But what are you going to do?" Alvitr said to me.

I turn serious, a risky idea, but the only way.

"I am going to use [Heavenly Hand of Defense] again," I said
It is the only way to overpower Hades. I need to use my all against him because I can hear them ..., the voice of the people. I can't lose this battle.

"Huh, but with the state, you're in that..."

"Trust me. I am a king!" With a smile to her. 

She smiles as if defeated and accepts. She is my sword. I need to protect her, but I need to fulfill my promise.

After this, I see Hades smiling before he starts running in my direction with a thrust of Desmos. This weapon is his strength and also his only weakness.

Against his full attack, I use the maximum that focuses that I can.

I smirk.

The tip of my sword meets his spear.

[(Chi You—Armor Form): Heavenly Hand of Defense]2 Absorbs the energy power of an attack and redirects it back to his opponent

So I focus on Desmos. After Hades fused his weapon with his blood, the weapon gains a flow of Qi. If I am right, this flow can interrupt.

[Chi You - Crossbow Form): Tortoise Ripple]3He can see the Qi flow and interrupt

I see Demos losing power. I know that worked it.

I have not forgotten, not yet for an instant...

My life starts from the end...

That was ..., When, Chun Yan, no ..., When mother showed me... 

A king..., is the one that arises from the end ..., and brings about the beginning.

Because of this, forgive me, Hades. I know you have a promise to keep too, but mine carries the weight of millions.

[(Chi You - Sword-Armor Form): Shi Huang Guard and Yan Cut]

I see my sword thrusting through Desmos until Hades, crosses his body.

Hades tries to resist, but I slash in the horizontal, killing him.

I am the winner.

My body sucks right now. 

Maybe I can fall now.

No, I can't.

I need to speak to him. I can't fall right now.

With all my strength to stand up and put my hand on my chest, I want to say goodbye to the one who deserves it with due respect.

"I am grateful that I could speak with you... King of the Netherworld, no..., my friend..."
...
"THE WINNER IN THE ULTIMATE KING X KING BATTLE IS ... QIN SHI HUANG!"

After this, I see Alvitr change to her human form. I try to pick her up, but as soon as I do, holding her in my arms. I fall, losing consciousness.
___________________________________________________
"HAHAHAHAHAHA, I can't believe that it reincarnated me in TDG," said a teenager with golden eyes and black hair.

"I am going to build a harem and become the strongest king, he-he," said the teenager. He only can't stop that thinking about the future and how powerful he will become.

However, before he can continue his monologue, he feels severe pain all over his body.

"Argh, System, what is going on?" said the teenager with urgency. He only can't understand his situation.

System initializing...

10%
...
100%.

The system initialized completely.

"Host is the soul of the body. In your wish, you say that to wanted to become Qin Shi Huang. However, since he is still alive, you need to fight against his soul," said a female voice.

At this moment, the teenager becomes frightened. He knew he fucked up.

However, as a good NEET, he thought, 'I have a system, and I'm going to become the god of this world. I need to have challenges.'

"Qin Shi Huang, become my first stepping stone to the peak," said the teenager. He felt cool as he always wanted to say a cool phrase from the novels and anime.

However, just as he becomes optimistic, he notices that his body moves some parts without control. He despairs.

"System, help m__ argh! " The teenager tries to shout, but to no avail. Something, or someone, had hurt the consciousness of the system. 

To his surprise, he seems to look down without his control. His mouth opens and blows the air out as if it were a bullet, and then he feels he has lost all control of his body.

Qin Shi Huang (POV)

I can't understand my situation. In a moment, I was fighting with Hades in a tie. After the fight, hum..., because of the blood loss, I lose my conscience.

But when I wake up, I feel as if I am getting pulled into a distant place.

At first, I thought this was the Valkyries taking me somewhere else, but I knew it wasn't. It was my soul.

And then, I realized that someone was trying to take over my body. My body was my soul, as I was in the afterlife. However, I felt that this body was mine. It was not my soul. But it was my body.

Before I could think, I felt my voice coming out.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA, I can't believe that it reincarnated me in TDG." That was my body talking, but it was not me.

While I heard my body talking, I felt stupid and tried to think of an option. I have an idea.

The Dream boy doesn't know how to control Qi yet and thinks of becoming the king of the world. I want to see in a battle of will see that happen.

Does he think that to be king is easy?

Guiding my Qi through my body is apparently the only thing I have control over. It's as if something is holding me back. 

I have to make internal injuries in my body. The only goal is to generate pain. 

"System, what is going on?" I hear my voice again and don't know who, or what is the System?

Maybe a helper?

However, as to answer my questions, I hear a female voice, and she says that the retarded wishes to become me?

How easy is this? I am a fucking cabbage that you want, and you won? I don't lose my calm because of this, maybe a bit, but I am the first emperor, and my will is strong.

Likewise, I try to use my will to control my body. He loses control because of the pain but this is normal to me.

Soon I notice the third thing in my body. I believe it is the system. Another soul, my body, becomes a mini afterlife, already has three souls.

She is protecting the soul of the dream boy. Okay, okay. I tried to circulate the Qi similarity to Hades and attack her. And she stops that to protect him.

"Qin Shi Huang, become my first stepping stone to the peak,"
HAHAHA, the boy has an illusion that he is invincible or something?

Okay, I can control the body.

I look down and try to perceive the soul. There is something that I can see. The soul has colors.

I look at the soul of the Dream boy, which is red. Next, I disrupt de Qi, which defends his soul and gains control over my body.

POV_END

Without defense, the soul only starts to exit the body as a wireless balloon.

Although there was no sound, the NEET was screaming about injustices and that he just wanted a harem. He is blaming the system and the Old Man who reincarnated him.

 

Hi, author here, I want to know. How is the novel, good, bad? Some tips?

It is the first time that I try to write a novel, furthermore in other language.

I really hope that is good, but I know my faults, for example, I perceive that I don't explain many details about the space to contextualize the area.

 If you like of the idea, please help to write a better novel, and English too. 

6