Chapter 3: The Abandoned Forest
41 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The last morning’s class is still in session, though Aiden no longer paid it any mind. Sure he looked like he was listening, quite intently at that, but truthfully his mind just wandered off somewhere outside the classroom.

He glanced over to his classmates; some are just like him, some are jotting notes, some just went to space. The old professor who taught them right now was still stressing on that one topic through and through.

‘It’s probably a hot topic for the test,’ Aiden mused. It still too early to be thinking about test though.

Aiden was not studious, but then again, that’s all he ever did growing up. Study.

Study and study. Surviving and thriving. Live and stride. Be the best, beat the rest. He’s sure one of those is the motto of University of Sparrowking.

He’s a third year now, undertaking a bachelor degree in Actuarial Science, and a minor in business. Soon, he will graduate. Then, what next?

Thinking about the future actually terrified him. Because he didn’t know what to think, what to expect.

His mind then taking solace by reeling the time when he first started his studies here. Aiden remembers the first time he arrived at the university. It was snowing, and…… the transmission is lost.

His mind was playing on and off to him today, and he barely listening to the lectures by now. This is all because of earlier.

Everytime Aiden met the Disciplinary Head, it never fails to make him reminiscing about the incident. The incident that Caelum Rivers was stressing about. The incident that happened two years ago at their university or specifically, inside the forest situated at far end at the back gate of the student’s resident houses. It was a big deal at that time.

Rumours and stories emerged after that and varied throughout the years. The constant between them are, some students were doing something in that forest at night, and got attacked by something that causes them to quit the next day.

And Aiden was the only one involved to have not drop out like the rest. That was the gist of it.

Aiden vaguely remembered what happened during his freshmen year. It was like the start of the first semester, and the senior dragged them to that forest to do a test of courage or something. He forgot what it was about.

All the freshmen had ran away from that test except for him. He didn’t know why, nor did he remembered what happened after that, only the fact that the seniors involved that night had quitted university the next day.

Ever since then, Caelum and his committee always corner him with interrogation. The light blonde haired man more so; like he was very curious about the incident to the point of obsession.

He knew why Caelum seems so desperate to talk about it now. The Disciplinary Head was restless because they are now entering their final years, and there was still no lead regarding that past incident whatsoever.

Nevertheless, Aiden still didn’t understand about that man fixation on that case. He was not in the disciplinary committee back then. Heck, he didn’t even involve in it as far as Aiden remember. Just like other freshmen, he also ran away from that courage test.

Aiden himself had forgotten mostly what happened. His mind somehow refuses to remember it no matter how hard he tried. Practically what he knew, was the same as others.

Many people had asked him before about it. Aiden answered the same way to all that questions, which he had no recollection at all because he fainted on the scene.

Overtime, everyone just forgot about it and move on. But it seems like some people just couldn’t let go.

A certain flashback suddenly pierce his mind.

Aiden eyes grew distant all of a sudden, before he shook it off. That incident was long forgotten, he couldn’t be bother with it. He had other things to been pondering about; his studies, exams, future and others.

‘And those dreams..’

His thought came to a halt when someone probed his shoulder. He turned to look at a pen connected to a slender hand that belongs to a beautiful looking girl with dark skin and black curly haired that are style in buns.

Aiden recognized her as one of his kind classmates that always go out of the way for him. She poked him again with a small smile, before packing her own things on the table next to him.

Aiden was confused for a sec, but then realized that the class session already over. All students had gradually stand up to leave as the lecturer was giving his last pieces before walking out the door.

Quickly, Aiden threw his stuff in the bag, and went out with his other classmates. As he thought, Caelum and his minions had already waited for him outside the class. He could recognized them with the ridiculous big badge they wore from mile away.

They however, missed his ass when he blended with the other students.

 

♬•°♩°•♪*✦*♪•°♩°•♬

 

It was early evening, Aiden was sitting on a bench under a tree with opened module on his right hand. There was no one except for him at the university’s far side buildings. Not many students or staffs walk there, because there are only two classrooms, and mostly workrooms.

The ravenette had just finished his evening classes there, and decided to stay on the tree bench. The tree bench is regarded as one of the markers when referring to location of buildings or blocks, where there are at least one of them at every side of the faculties’ area.

The wooden bench circulated around a thick tree with evergreen leaves. The tree have foliage that remains always green throughout the seasons. It was said that the tree is of a rare species, but Aiden still doesn’t know what species is it, nor did he care at the moment.

Throughout the day, Aiden managed to avoid Caelum and his minion while going on his merry way. Though, he felt like those campus prefects who listen to Caelum to the core were not actually listen to him to the core. They too, probably thought that their leader was a problematic asshole for harassing someone about the forgotten past.

Suddenly a cold and trickling surface was press on both his cheeks. Aiden immediately turned his head in reflexes. His eyes widen for a second, before turning flat when he saw the olive skinned man behind him.

His kept, sometimes messy, short olive-brown hair were fluttering under the pleasant air. The corners of his green eyes seem to wrinkle with smile as that on his lips. It was his roommate, Articus.

Articus, who was holding two cold soft drinks on both his hands, laughed at Aiden’s facial expression.

“Hahaha, it’s just me, Ai! No need to break your neck,” he said, as he continued to laugh good heartily.

“Don’t you have class or meeting or something?” Aiden asked, before berating that man, “Also, don’t that again!”

Articus was still laughing as he sat next to him.

“Sorry, sorry. You’re so deep in thought that you didn’t even realised I sneaked on your back,” Articus placated but didn’t sound apologetic at all because he still stifling a laughter.

“Have a drink!” The olive haired man cheerfully offered as he once again shove the cold tin at Aiden’s left cheeks.

Aiden snatched the drinks away, and put away his module. Somehow, he always left his guard down whenever he was with the older man.

Articus is one year older from him, and had been his roommate since he was a junior. He was a Political Science major student, who was also the university’s Student President or the Head of the Student Council. He had ran the office for two years now.

The olive haired man is very respected by the student body. Unlike Caelum Rivers, Articus was someone that are really love and admired by their university’s community because of his warm and understanding characters.

Articus is smart and athletic, as well as being tall and well-built. But his bright exuberant and outgoing personality is what made people drawn to him, which contrast greatly with Aiden’s gloomy presence. But they were a good roommate alright.

Like Yin and Yang, they complement each other.

The both of them drank in silent, as they enjoy the simple scenery before them. The evening sky laid an orange hue to the surrounding. University of Sparrowking’s had an open landscape, where the buildings and faculties are built surrounded by nature; forest and wooded ravines. The university was design in a way that took the nature environment as a core to layout their ‘town’.

The ‘green’ of the place always put their mind at ease. They talked a little; mostly Articus who complained about his presidency job doubling more than it was last semester.

Then, the older man suddenly grew serious. “Did that guy.. Did that guy in the Disciplinary Committee bugging you again?”

“They.. really diligent.” Aiden answered him. He didn’t want to lie, knowing that the olive haired man knew about it.

“They are?! I’m going to have to talk with them again-“

“-Articus, it’s fine.” Aiden put his hand on the other shoulder. “They’re not really a problem to me. So, please don’t waste your time trying to reason with them.”

Articus lightly pouted at ravenette’s words. “Well... It’s not actually waste of time.. Those guys really need to be told off sometime.”

Aiden smile lightly. He knew his roommate was just trying to look out for him. “Well, they didn’t do any harm to others. So, don’t worry your head about it, Mr President. You had other matters to think off.”

“But they-“

“-So how was class?”

Noticing the obvious change of topic, Articus let it slip.

“It was the same as always. Assignments, thesis and projects. This is just the first week and already we assigned to write a paper discussion!” Articus complained, brows furrowed as if worn out, “The workloads are going to be heavy this year.. Not to mention, my other responsibilities.”

“You mentioned it several times after you got here,” Aiden inquired making the older man sighed loudly.

“Well, that is that! I kinda regret being the Head Student sometimes.. But.. Haaa.”

Aiden chuckled at his dramatic resigned face.

“It was my last year after all.” Articus, although still had the weary face on, smiled up to the sky. “So I have to give it all I got to be on top, right?”

‘Oh.’ At that the ravenette stopped chuckle. He forgot that Articus will graduate this year. He meekly offered a weak, “Yeah.”

Then, he stood up from the beach, throwing the wasted tin into the trash can next to them.

“I’m going back to the dorm,” Aiden said, looking back at the olive haired man if he wants to do the same.

“Oh, I want to go to the Art’s studio.” Articus then looked hopeful to the other man. “Want to be my model, Ai?”

“Nah. I’m going straight to room.” Aiden just waved him off as he walked from there, hands in his hoodie’s pocket.

 

♬•°♩°•♪*✦*♪•°♩°•♬

 

The forest was supposed to be exploited into one of the university’s surrounding area. But the operation was abandoned for some reason, thus the forest was left alone. Hence, on why the forest was dubbed as the Abandoned Forest by the students.

The rumours surrounded the forest spread wide throughout the student body from every generation, each varied with their own versions of the story. The most famous one is that, there’s monster residing in that forest. It only makes it worse when the incident happened.

It was really late evening. There were less people at the university. Less people who used the back gate. The Abandoned Forest are fenced, which can be consider the outside of the university’s land area.

Right now Aiden was heading directly to the metal fences which connected straight into that forest at the far end of Student Resident Houses’ back gate. Despite the Disciplinary Head’s warning, he went to the forest anyway.

Aiden crawled into a medium thick bush, and found his way into the hole to the outside. Not many knew that there was a hidden passage to enter the guarded forest. The hole in the fence is cut small, but the black haired man managed to squeeze himself just fine.

Aiden was now at the other side of his university, dusting his clothes off while looking at the surroundings. It was a really long time since he went inside the forest.

Last night, didn’t count. Despite what the Disciplinary Head said about the anonymous tip, the ravenette was actually just looking from the outside, and never went inside.

It was still day out, so he felt that it did not hurt to take a walk to that one place. His feet began to move across the woods. The place he wanted to go is a bit far hidden.

Technically, Aiden did not lied when he said he went back to the hostel. He did go back to his room to put his bag away and change his clothes. Then, go out again.

However, he did lied regarding the incident two years ago. Well, somewhat lie. There was something he kept from others. Even if he did not remember what exactly happened, he knew that he did not fainted back then. He just told everyone that lie, to get them off his back. He kept telling himself that lie too, to get his mind off that incident.

Aiden kept telling himself to forget about that incident, but in reality he wanted to recall what had happened back then. A flashback came to him like it always did everytime he step foot into the forest. Into that particular spot, under a big tree with no leaves.

It was him, Aiden, in his freshmen year, stood at the center of that bare tree.

His face was stricken with shocked, eyes clouded looking wide as saucer, a pitiful tear at the corner, and mouth opened slightly.

A mystery mist had engulfed his upper body, as if hugging him. Protecting him.

Some of the soft lilac mist were lingering about in the air, and some were circling near his figure.

Aiden was covered in dirt and his clothes are dirtied, but there was no ounce of fear on his face. Shocked, yes. Tears, yes. But never fear.

That mystery mist were comforting him.

And that was that. The one thing Aiden never told anyone about what really went down. One that he intends to kept hidden forever. Well, even if he told someone, no one was going to believe him anyway. Just like the dreams he had.

Aiden tried to move on from it. Like he said, he could not be bother with the long forgotten past. But in truth, he just couldn’t let it go.

He knew that something weird must had happened to make him remember only that one particular scene, and the fact that the students involved had quitted except for him. There was something that he saw that night.

It’s frustrating, but his mind really refuse to remember about that incident, except for that one part of the flashback. He remembers how comforting it felt when the mist hugged him. He felt safe. Just like his parents used to do, before the countless therapists came in.

And also, weird as it sounds, he felt that the mist could be connected to his weird dreams.

Aiden felt like he had a dream about that mystery mist in the past. Just like his other dreams where he felt like as if he had being there before, something about this mist strikes familiar to him.

‘If only I could remember what happened before that..’ Aiden thought heavily as he came to a stop.

That peculiar tree held distinct with the other trees surrounded it; being the only tree with no leaves, but stood proudly as its branches extended toward the sky. There was a small clearing with a patch of grass under that bare tree. The place where Aiden stood in the flashback.

‘It’s really been a long time since I came here,’ he mused a little, scanning the area.

There are only trees, with their strong barks and bushy leaves. Some flowers had grown here and there. The weeds grew two times the size since the last time he been there.

After that, the ravenette stood in place for a time.

The sun started to setting in.

O

O

O

There was nothing. Fifteen minutes in and there was nothing come to mind.

‘I can’t remember anything,’ Aiden thought bitterly, ‘Like always..”

Aiden had always thought that been there in the scene could jolt something in his memories about the incident. But just like always, nothing invoking his memories. He just wanted to know what happened to cause all of that.

The forest.

The seniors quitting.

The mist.

The dreams.

‘This is stupid.’

Maybe he should stop. Maybe he should slap Caelum the next time he sees him. That asshole was one of the reasons that kept bringing the incident up to his head.

He should just stop. Just forget about it.

Maybe it had nothing to do with those weird dreams after all.

It was all in his mind after all.

It might had been a mental problem after all.

The sun was setting fast, and soon it will be dark to see around. Aiden decided to stop his soul-searching today, and maybe forever.

The ravenette was about to leave when a rustling leaves caught his ears. He turned to look at the sound, and found nothing weird at any of the surrounding trees.

Aiden shrugged it off, and began to walking back to the university’s main area. But then his feet stopped dead in track.

A burly black shadow with feral-looking figure and opal shaped eyes that are red as a crimson blood appeared to be standing a few feet infront of him.

Aiden immediately felt a shivered down his spine. Sudden cold was prickling the back of his neck and to his head. He dared not to move.

‘Wha-What was that? An animal? A beast? Bu-but it seems so.. like a shadow! Am I dreaming right now? But I feel.. Wait- Is this a prank? But how did..? Or..’ In the midst of frantic, Aiden squinted at the black figure to see if his mind playing trick on him or not.

It did seem surreal, but the darkness of the shadow shows its presence clearly in the surrounding. The blackness of its skin was a shade too dark to be just a mere shadow or silhouette cast by trees or something.

The shadow shape was also questionable. The top of it being looked so much like a wolf or any canine beast, albeit a big, black and bipedal one. The one that looks like it comes from hell.

Though, it doesn’t had a face, more like a blank shape muzzle with red bloody orbs on either sides and a swirling black smoke as what could be its canine ears. It also had two long and clawed looking paws, and stood with its two long digitigrades legs.

From their distances, that shadow hound thing might be at least two meters high.

‘It can’t be an animal.. Or it is a new unidentified animal? Shit! How could someone not notice.. No! It’s not an animal! What animal that looked so dead, yet so real? It is a ghost? No! It’s probably just a prank.’

Aiden mustered all his courage to shout at it, hoping it to be a prank or something, “He-hey! Sto-stop this stupid prank. It’s not funny! I’m going to tell the warden about this if you don’t stop ghis instant.” Technically, they both going to get in trouble, but he didn’t give a fuck right now.

That shadow hound thing just stood there, staring at him.

‘This can’t be real.. Impossible. I must be dreaming right now.’

The shadow hound suddenly opened its muzzle to reveal a row of black razor fangs, like it was smiling, smiling sinisterly.

‘Oh, to hell!’ Aiden couldn’t do it. The ravenette quickly spun around, and ran to the other direction as fast as he could. He had to get out from here.

It’s getting dark soon.

‘What is that thing?! I never fucking saw it before! Why now?!’ Aiden shouted in his mind. He jumped and dodged under the bushes and vines, not daring to look back if that shadow hound creature is chasing him or not.

After aimless running for a while, the ravenette realized that he just went further away from his entrance.

‘Oh my god, I going to get lost like this! I need to turn the fuck back! But-!’ Aiden did turn back, but was greeted by the sight of the black shadow hurling fast at him with its opened razor sharp mouth. Long arms and legs penetrated everything infront of it like a hurricane.

‘Never mind.’ Was left unsaid, as Aiden just ran to where his feet could carry him.

Gliding and evade the trees and thick bush, not caring his clothes get dirty or scratch. His fate was unsure as he had move farther and farther from the place he came into.

He tried to shout for help, but even breathing became difficult to him. His chest and knees started to ache. Also, there is probably no one at the university as of now. Even if there was, they probably couldn’t hear him as he had run further into who know where.

The night had befallen them and soon the forest would be enveloping with darkness.

‘Why did I go to this forest?! Why did I go-! Omph!” Aiden yelped as he felt on the hard ground, something heavy had latched on his back. He didn’t dare to crank his neck at it. Not even when that thing was clawing at the sides, leaving deep scratches on the dirt ground.

Then, everything turned black.

A shrill scream could be heard.

The moon was shining brightly behind a wandering of clouds.

 

♬•°♩°•♪*✦*♪•°♩°•♬

 

“I just got a premonition!!!”

“What?!”

“This..”

“How come?!”

 “I GOT A PREMONITION!!!”

“Calm down! What it is?!”

“Don’t shout in my ear, stupid!”

“Okay, okay, chill. What is it?”

“It’s.. It’s just like what had happened before. It’s just like that CURSED-

 

D̴̬̺̫̈́̓A̷̭͍͝͝R̷̫̙͚͛̅̚͝Ǩ̶̠̞̫͖́̀

 

D̶̨̡̧̨͖̲̠̮̖̩̹̝̳̩͎̪̟̩͖̟̣̞̰͙͔̘̜̺́̀̍̊́͑̀͂̃̍̓͒͂͐͆̀̈́́͆̂̓͗̚̚͘I̶̢̧̬̹̪̲̰̰̭͎̮̱̮͉̅̚͜͜S̵̨̡̱̻̪̖̪̱̱̗̩̑̏̑́̀̍̌̕Ä̷̢̛͓̻̰́͆͌̆͛̾̃̀͒̍̈́̆̌̄̎̂̈́̃͊̇͒̊̄̏͛̐̋̾̿̾͊́͗͐̐̓͂́̊̍͌̚͘͘͘̕͝͝S̵̡̡̢̨͉͇͙̩̫̥̭͔̹͙̖̗̭̦̻̟͉̤̠̰͎̟͎̞͚̣͉̭̥̦̓̾͐͒̈́͑̊̉̇͛͐̍̈́̉̔͒̔́̑̒̋̔̓͋̃͌̄̂̒̆̈̓͑̓̅̉̑̒̈́͛̏͘̚͘͘͜͜͜͠͝͠͝Ţ̵̛̛͍̫̮̺̎̊̌͗̑́͊͆́̚E̵̢̨̡̩̮̭̭̪͔̭͈͙͉̲̥̞̩̱̦̘̘̺̫̘͕̰͓͇͔̗͐͑̌͛͋̾̿̿̇͑͑͛͒̈́̀͑̆̏̌̅̏̍͋̈́̀͑̊͊͑̋͛͂͋̽̈́̾̓̾̚̕͘̕͜͜ͅŖ̶̟̗̗̻̦̫̣̮̯̩̜̋͋̔̊́͋̈́̃͑̂̽̌̆̏̌͊̅͛̉̿̈́̈́̅̄̾̑̈̏̑́̽̅̆̈́̀̿̓̔̐̒̒̂̚̕͠͠͝͠ͅ

 

 

Ć̷̡̡̨̧̧̧̡̧̨͙͓͕̥̹̱͓͉̘͕̦̳̖̮̖̹͉̖̪̬͖̱̫̲̪͖͕̟̭̗̼̩̭͇̮̟͎͉̪̤̗͎̬̙̰͎̲̥̮̖̞̣̱͈̦̫͚̫̱͎͔̪̹͉̤͇̓̏̂̽͌̑̌̋̾̓̎̂͘̕͜͠͠ͅA̵̡̡̢̢̨̧̛̳̫̟͓̲̤̻͍̲͍̩̦̬̻̹̯̬̳͚̣̱̙̭̹͔̮̝̪̱̳̙̰̫͕͈̙̲̳͎̙̹̻͕̝͖̗͍͙̯̺̺͊̓̃͂̾̅̏̔͋͋̐̾̇͋̑̿̀̄̈́͐̈́̔̀͋̏͊̉̇͒̿̾͂̀̈́̀̂́̇̄͗̓̈́̆̎̑̐͘̚͘͜͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅL̸̢̢̡͍̦͚͙͇̜̱̪̟̬̈̂͒͂͛́̆͊͑́͋̅̀̍͌̑̐̈́͊̄̔̇͐̀̔̎͌̚͜͝ ̷̢̯̟̠̤̼͖͓̬͉̗͚̓̈́̓͆̾Ą̸̨̡̢̝͎͎̘̺̝̗͙̙̥̠̫̫͉̰̞̰̙̙̠̲̫̼͔̫̗͔̩̺̭̞͉̣̯̩̥̣͉͈̖̤͔̈̈́͗̀̃̑́͑̋͌̂͒̕̚͝ ̵̧̡̨̧̢̡̨̡̧̢̡̢̨̡̹̝͙͇̼͖̣͔͔̮̬̙̘̙̮̪̺͍̱̣͚̬͉̘̱̞̱̖͇̩̠̹͙̝̭͓̗̱͍̖̬̩̜̥̩͎͉͍͚͙̗͖͙̜̮͉̲̩̠̈́̏͂́̔͑͒̃̽̇̾͛̀̒̓̒̈́̄́͛̋̂̉̂̍̍̇̈́̂̽̏́̋̏̊͋͌̕͘͘͜͝͝͝M̵̡̡̧̡̧̺̜̫͍̻͍̜̠̮͇̲̼͕͚̼̫̹̝̝̭̪͕͙͙̮͓͚͔͔̪͓̙͍͍̤̻͚͚̹̯͇̫̯̰͍̣̜̥͚͕̞̲̝͕͈̥͕͓̠̍̍̽͂̊͊͑̂̽͒͑͊͋͘̕͜͠͝ͅ ̷̧̨̧̨̢̛̛̭̜̟͉̺̖̙͉̘̥͇̱̙͕̗̖̼̥̼̤̞̮͙̘̯̞̼͙͔̘͇͈͇̳̟̯̹̑̽̽͊̀̿͌̀̽̋̆̽̄̊̿͆̂͆̔̇̀̈́͗͆̿͋̈́̔̈́͒̋̂̄̑͑̒͜I̴̡̛̟̩̯͍̺̹͖̹̗̗̼̥̖̘͙̜̘̙̗̣͙̻͕̬̝̳͙̗̻̼̬̯͔̞̬͎̋͒̈́̈̽́͐̋͗͛̂̓̐̔̈́́̓̐̈́̂͐̑̆͑̒̃́̃̈́͛̑̎͗̃̇̀̓̀̾̈͊̇̈́̂͛̈́̔͋̋̊͋̓͑̃̎͛͐̇̋͂̓̑̓̎̌͐̍̕̕̚͘̚̚͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͝͠ ̴̧̢̢̧̨̢̛̛̛̛̘̮͕̹̭̺̮̠͙̞̰̟̜̘͈̪͎̱͈̞̬͔̰̗̮̤̱͉̘͉̘̜̘̠̩̲͙̣͎̗̪̫̳̫̣͇̬͓̭͙̪̣̙̞͎͎̙͓̺͖̲̼͍͈͚͖͓̦̬̻͎̰͔̺̜̫͉̆́̉̾̈͊̀̽̓͋̅̄̎̈́̾͐͂̂̈́̒̽͒͛̊̇̿͗͒̈́͌̒̍̓̃͋̌̊̑͗̌̄̃̽́̀̀̐̓̈́͑̓͑̄̉̚̕͘̚̕̕͜͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅT̷̨͇̖̳̩̤̦̺̘̥͉̹̩̰͈̩͉͔͍̤̞̺̝͓̻͙̈̇̏̐̏͆̋͌̒̇̋̉̚ ̵̨̛͇̺̤̺̞̝̞̞̥̯̰͈̳̼͍̳̟̮͖̭͓̞͓̫̼̜͉̘͉̫̬̞͙̜̣̭͙̹̭̟̮͈̭͔̞̉͛͑̓̈̍́̀̿̾̒̄̾̆̏̀̇͂̀̄͛̈́͒̀̍͋̔̈́̈́͌̀̐̑̽͘̕̕̕͜͠͠ͅͅͅͅY̵̧̨̨̨̡̡̛̛̻̹̘̟͍͉̫̗̳̭̹̝̰̭̤͔̲̯̭̻̙̦̮̦̙̼̜͓̫͇̠̮̳̤̮͈͎̟̺̩̲̜͕͖̆̒̐̇̂͊́͌͋̐̇̈͊͊́̑̾̈́͑̇̇͛̈́̓̆́̽͌́̄̔̎̐͌̔́̽́̒̑͒̎̀͐̏̓̀̐̐̌̑́͋̓̂͗̊͛̓̀̉̐̉͂͆̀̕̚̕̕͜͝͝ͅͅ!̷̖̰̘́̏̓̏̎̐̾̂͐̒̿̕͝͝ ̶̡̨̨̧̡̡̡̦̳͚̖͈̥͖̺̟̞̖͔̦̙̰̖̗͓̭͓̬̣̝͎̮̻̣̣̦͔̣̗̫̗͓̖͓̦̣͚̘͔̤̤̫͚̮̗̤̯͈̯̱̘̝͚̺̅̒̋̆̏̋͂͛̈́̆͐͌̒́̀́̐͋̓̍͂̉͐͋̾̄̽̊̅̾̓̀̓̆̽̈́̋͐̓͌̓̋̑̆̇̓̈́̎͛́̅͊̐̐͆̇́̾̋̒̾̈͜͜͠͝͠͝ͅͅ!̵̡̢̢̧̧̨̜̮̤̦̤̲͙̜̙̗̟͈͍̫͔̤̫̭̤̬͈̝͓̜̗̤̟͙̰̪̤̻̭̩͈͍̠͍̩͓̤͉̄̍̂͑̎̽̈́͒̍̌̎͌͊̋̈̀̀͑̀̉̆̈́̈́̑͋̽́͒̏͛͂̂͒́̅̏̃͆̿͆͂̀̒̂͋̂̈́̎̒̆̅͂͒̄̄̏̕̕͘̚͘͘̕̚͝͝͝͝͝͝ ̸̢̧̢̡̢̧̛̜̣̘̰̲̬̰̗̺̝̼̘̰̲̦̗͙̖̲̼̩̫̻̟̤͔̣̺̝̠͍̠͚̥̼̩͚̖̯͍̠̫̪͓͔̦͚̻͎̫̣̹͎͇̠̺͖̳̰͓̹̥͗͗͛̅̾͋̂̏͒̈́̐̽̄̈̿͗̐̅́̀̂̈͛̑̀̃̒̏̏͆̋͘̕͘͝͠ͅͅͅ ̷̢̨̡̛͎͚̦̮̙͎̭̝̭͖͖̘̯̺̰͚̜̞͉͎͔͖̮͉̈́̈́̈͌͛̂̏̅̆̂́͑́̋̑̓̓͒̍̿̾̄́̓̂̿̚̕͘͝͝͝͝͠ͅ!̸̢̢̨̧̛̛̛̥̤̟̰̟͔͇͓͎̲͈̝͇̪͔̭̞͈̰͈̜̯̖̗͍̭̫̟̜͉̾͂̍̄͛̐́̈́̿̆͛̎̋͛̀̓͘̕͘͜͝͝͠ͅ!̷̨̛͓̼̗͖͖̰͈̹͓̦̳̺͉̽̂̾̍̂̈́̒̑̐͊̽̅̐̐͌͗͆̍̍͑̑̈́͛̏̐̈́͋́̓͂̚̕̚͘͠ ̵̨̡̡̡̨̡̧̱̱̤̬̙̙̗̦̭̹͕̜̭͙̱͓͕̻̝̭̫͎͓̗͖̩͕̗͈̠͎̠͈̱͉̹̥̪̃̓̃̍̊̃̆͘̕ͅ!̶̛̛͔͉̝͕̼̪͇̼͇̭̟͙̘͌̓̿͋̿͒̃̈́̀̒̾̾̽͑͛̆̒͊́̔̍̊͛̈͂́̀͋̈́͆̿͛͂̄̇͐͑͌́̓̀͋̂̈́͑̌̂̈́̀̇̍͂͗͗̽̈̚͘͘͘̕͠͝͝͝ ̵̧̛̬͉̲̳̲̲̺̹̩̼̼̽̉̍̑̃́͒̆́̆͌́̈̔͗̌̏̓̆͌͐́́͑͑͊̀̋͛̅̀͐͗̾̕͘̚͘͝͠͝͠͝ͅ ̶̡̧̧̢̺͍̦̗͓̻̲̪͇̜̫̪̣̹̞̮̮̬̞͎͔̭̟̜͕͉͌̐̎͒̇͐͌͐̊̑̊̉̐̽̆̎͑̇̎͒̏̓͌̈́̏͌̋̈́͂̍̒̒̆͛̓͐́͂͌̎́̊͊̏̀͆̌̓́̒̌̏̊̾̿̑̆̈́̏̿͐̀̒̿̀̀̈́̈́̌̊́̀̈́̉͋̉̚̕̚͘͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠!̴̧̨̨̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̮̹̮̘̙̪͔͎̭̲̗̯̥͕̖͙̙̟̯̥͔͙͍͇͕̠̣̟̼͉͕̗̪̺̙̼̤͕̲͍̬̘͙̙̯̻̜͚̣̜͙͕̩̘̝̗̣̐̇͋̽́̋͂́̌̅̉̊̐̽̂͐̏̑̆͂̀̒͆̇̉͗̈́̆͛̏́̆̉̈͛͑̿̔̊̎͐̆̆̀̏̐̾̀̀̓́̿̈́͋̀͑͛͆̑̏̑̊͗̇̏͑̃̕͘̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅ

 

 

 

 

 

 

“NOIR!”

1