Chapter 2
63 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

            New Life As a Gamer

I felt the car accident.I felt the pain it caused me.I felt the time of breaking my leg to breaking my spine.That hurt so much badly that I can't give even an example of how it felt.I heard that if something causes too much pain your nerves will shut down.But no one ever told me how much time it would take to shut down the damn nerves.

When I get back my consciousness after blacking out from the pain,I see too much sunlight.The day when my accident happened was a cold winter day.I don't know how much time has passed but it isn't possible to be this hot.Because first I am not in a hospital as my body isn't responding and there are no equipments on me that I can feel.So, seeing as I was alive,it shouldn't have passed more than a few days if not for a few hours.And secondly, a strange purple screen is hovering in front of my eyes.And it is rather showing some disturbing news.

[  Welcome Aaron of planet-654321#@*

  You have died and been transmigrated.]

What the ****?I almost lost my consciousness for a second.I hurriedly look over my body but it is feeling like missing something.Then it drowned. My heart isn't beating.Also my body is feeling cold.I feel like my emotional heart has just completely shattered.

I had dreamed many times to be reincarnated or had another chance in my life.I had also thought of suicide but I was too afraid.That was what I thought.But it isn't true.For the first time in my life I realized it.I fu***** love my life.I love it so much that even in heartbreaking situations, I couldn't think of suicide without that one time.And I had thought subconciously my love for my life as my fear of suicide. And standing in this stage of my life,I want it back.No matter how shitty it was,there were good things in it.

 I had friends who had done for me more than a sibling would ever do for his brother.I also had kind hearted caretakers of the orphanage who would kiss me on the forehead,hug me,joke with me and say loving words every time I went there after I became somewhat self independent.

That would be because of my orphan mates' excessive bullying. The caretakers had eventually noticed it in the long run.So,they always had a soft spot for me.Especially metron Nisa.She was an Indian woman who sometimes volunteered in my orphanage.I called her big sis Nisa.She was also the first one to notice my bullying. She often took me on ice cream walks.The others also took care of me a bit more than the other kids.So, I can say I love or loved my life.Now coming on to the topic, I was feeling trapped in a shell.I couldn't move my body or move my eyes to watch anywhere other than the strange screen.

After panicking and in nicer words hyper venting for a lot of time, I finally am able to calm my emotions.Then I notice an arrow mark on the strange 3d hologram's underside.When I gave mentally focus on it,it changes.

[Don't worry.You can be alive again.But for it to be done,you have to give your consent to share your energy and soul space with me.]

At this moment, I want nothing more than to have my body back alive.So,with all my mind I give consent to the strange screen or hologram everything, whatever it wants in exchange of my life.

[Thank you for your acceptance.Your body will start functioning again.]

I feel something. I feel my nerves come alive.I wish it didn't.

Every bones coming back to their position,each damaged organs regenerating themselves,skin started to covering my body,I feel it.And this time the sweet darkness didn't come.And finally my pain stops.My body take a deep breath.I have no control of it.My lungs coughs and dry blood and small pieces of bone come out of my mouth. I don't know for how much time it took to come to my mind.But when I come to my mind,smell of blood enters my nostrils.I feel the blood under me.If it was the before me,he would have quickly got up and vomited his entire stomach.But it wasn't him.

When you go through so much pain,the sweet relief of its absence washes every other thing.I felt my heart beating and the washing of my coldness.I absolutely enjoyed it.After laying on my blood for much time,finally I manage sit up.My body feel a little foreign at first but I quickly adapt to it.Then i notice my surroundings for the first time after my death.I was in a forest clearing.It was so green and beautiful my heart felt at a peace looking on to them.Big trees whose name I didn't know created an amazing scenery.Birds chirping and various insects noise entered my ears.The sun rays are entering through the the leaves of the trees.It is a like an light darkness theme.The forest gives me a mysterious vibe.It feels so good,I just sit there and enjoy it.My mind go through many things at this time. 

Is this a real forest?I have never seen one.I just saw pictures on the internet about them.Man,if I knew it would be so beautiful I would have gone using my life savings.

Suddenly the wind blew.The smell of blood washed away for a few seconds.With them came,the freshest air,I had ever taken.I take chestfuls of it and my body feel like it became a little lighter.But this moment don't last long.

[ Damage cured…

1.lungs stabbed with ribs.

2.Liver rupture.

3.Heart blockage

………..

27.Skin regeneration]

After reading it,it disappears.looking at the damage,I had no doubt I had died of them.Hundreds of ways, I could die with this kind of injury.I feel a great amount of gratitude to this……. entity.

Finally,my mind came to a halt.Is it a system?Have I been reincarnated with a system?

[Yes host.You are right.I am one of the systems of the multiverse.]

I feel Happiness without bound. Are you kidding me?It is the best resource a reincarnator could ever think of.It is like a drug that makes nerds organism without any porn.It is The system baby. Hell yeah!!!

But suddenly a sound of roar travels throughout the forest.The sound comes from nearby.Immediately I start running.I was laying on my blood for a long time and everyone knows blood attracts wild and ferocious animals.I don't want to become a wild animal's food so I run with everything I got.I fall many times,Various scraps appears on my body.Also I notice an exclamation mark on my rightmost vision.I don't even pay attention to it.

God must be with me because under 5 minutes, I am able to come out of the forest and following a trail I reached a human settlement.My chest is burning for oxygen and my legs felt like noodles.Various scraps on my body telling the story of my falling down while running.I look behind and found no wild animal.Somehow I am able to sit in front of a house.Huge amounts of Sweat start to come out of my body and after some time suddenly my hunger comes alive.Hungry ! I feel hungry. I feel as if my entire stomach was digesting itself.Sounds of pain come from my throat involuntarily. I fell on the ground clutching my stomach.I start screaming.Suddenly,a woman comes out of the house.Seeing me in pain she asked me what had happened.Somehow while in pain,I say Hungry! Please give food.The woman quickly holds me and takes me in her house.She places me on a sofa that has a table with some fruits in front of me.I start eating them without asking her permission.I eat them like an animal.I eat them even without peeling the cover.Such is my hunger!She quickly places more food in front of me.When I finally stop eating,my stomach feels bloated.But I feel satisfied.I close my eyes as I feel very sleepy.

"We will talk tomorrow. Sleep now.", saying this she gives me a sweet smile.I feel she took off my shirt,cleaned my body with a wet cloth and placed me on a bed.Though I didn't' even lasted a second laying on the bed.But I remember her kissing me on the forehead before leaving me.It is the best sleep I have in my entire life.

When I wake up.it is very early in the morning.A warm blanket is on me that protected me from the night's slight chill.I am in an unfamiliar room.It is made of logs tied with ropes and there is only a bed and a chair in it.I try to remember yesterday.Everything comes to my mind.I feel shameful for yesterday's behavior.I don't know what had come on to me.Then I notice the exclamation mark again.It is standing out in my vision like a sore thumb.Giving focus to it again a hologram opened up.

[The curing of the body is made with the nutrients present in the body.Nutrients are remarkably low.Please host consume large amounts of food within 2 hours.]

I give curses to myself in my mind.I haven't noticed such important notice thus even maybe  leading to my another death.Luckily the woman came into my rescue.Then suddenly an important question comes to my mind that should have come long ago.

Where am I?Is this still earth?

[Host is now in the Hunter X Hunter universe.No]

Shit,shit,shit.A psychopath joker's smile,a brocon assassin,unbelievable powerful people,monsters and mostly villains who defines the word evil by their works and cruelties comes to my mind.Though it was and is still my most favourite anime,it is one of the worst place to reincarnate.But I won't have it any other way.I will fulfill all my wishes in this world.I will become so powerful that society or anyone like rich brats of rich businessman won't be able walk over me like nobody again.I will never let others bully me and walk over me again.I promise this to myself with clenched fists.

For that I will need strength and power.And it has fallen on my lap.The system.The ultimate way or the best cheat that a transmigrate could hope for.But I have to check it first.Is it trashy or useful.So,with it in mind I take the step that could be the changing point of my life..

"How many features do you have  system?",I try asking it in my mind.It responded.

[The system has 5 features.Currently only 2 are open. The next will open in level 10,100,1000]

Woah….great.What are they?

[Inventory and Status]

I become a little disheartened though.It doesn't have skills unlocked. But it gets over quickly by my growing excitement…..Status……

[Status

Name:Aaron

HP:240 out of 240

SP:300 out of 300

Nen:unawakened.

Perk:none.

Str:14

Vit:13

Dex:16

Per:15

Comp:19

Will:24

Mem:20

NP:14(locked)

Abnormalities:malnutrition(-20% stat growth to str,vit,dex),Pain trauma(-10 to will)]

I just watch it for a moment.My status page.That's so cool.I barely control myself to scream out my happy emotions.

From the looks of it there were 8 stats.They are strength, vitality, dexterity, perception, comprehension,willpower.I don't understand the NP and Mem.The system answers it.

[Np represents nen points and mem represents your memory.Wherein investing on Np will increase your nen capacity and in mem investing increases your memory power such as recalling things,quickly memorizing etc.

The strength indicates your physical capability or how much force you can create. Dexterity indicates your agility,aim,muscle shape etc.Vitality indicates your health,regeneration power,your body's defense etc.Perception indicates your six senses whereas comp and will represents your comprehension ability and willpower.]

I understand it.That's a new star for sure.But that makes sense.Such a time,the door of the room opens.The woman enters the room.I watch her thoroughly for the first time.

The woman is around 5 feet 6 inches.She has black eyes and black hair. Her face is pretty and she have sharp features.Her face is diamond shaped.She isn't fat or skinny like the usual 30 to 35 years old womab.She is fit in her health.She is wearing a sky blue t shirt and gray loose pants.She is overall an ordinary woman.

But the gaze of her eyes isn't ordinary.It is the eyes of a mother watching her child.

I will never confuse it with anything.In fact any orphan could recognize it.This is  the gaze every orphan waits for including me at one point of MY life.The gaze of a loving mother.Who will hold you after your nightmares, who will  listen to you all the time,whose unique love will be only for you and you only,the love that won't be stolen by anyone,who will always stand at your side,who will be happy at your success and will be the person to console you on your sadness.She will take you school,tie your shoes,take you out to eat tasty foods and most of all a person who will never betray you,who will never intentionally sadden you,who you can talk all of your worries. Your mother.Many persons don't know what wealth they have in life.They always want more.But they don't realize god has given the biggest gift.God has given them a mother. Their mother.

An orphan always feels it.The need of a mother.So,it is no surprise for me when my eyes start watering. She quickly comes and hold me gently.

"Is it hurting anywhere?",she questions me while checking over my whole body with a worried look.I quickly wiped my tears."Sorry,something has gone to my eyes.",I lie.I don't know why but that time I felt if I had a loving mother she would be like her.

"Oh,you had me worried for a sec.When i found you,There was so much blood on your clothes.But i couldn't find any big injury.Though I have patched your scraps,I am no doctor.We have to take you to the nearby clinic. ",she tells me with a loving gaze…."But first we have to finish our breakfast.The bathroom is through that door.Come after doing your morning rituals.The kitchen is just after the hallway.Don't be shy.Use it as if your own house",she says to me pointing at the doors.She also holds new clothes in her hands.A blue shirt and a white pant.Then She go away to make breakfast.I take a long time to control my raging feelings.I thought I had long got over these urges.But it appears I haven't. I have to control my emotions.But I don't understand why she is looking at me like that and behave so kindly to me.I shake off my thoughts and enter the bathroom.

But a huge surprise is waiting for me in it.When I stand in front of the mirror,my face isn't like my twenty years face.It is my fourteen year old face.I checked my body and it was right.I have again become the same short midget who would be confused as a twelve year old by others.I have always remembered my body of this year because this was the year my adolescent started.Many things become clear to me.I thought the unusual control of my emotions was due to my dying but it isn't. It is because of my adolescence. Argh.. Guess I have to go through it again.Hmm ...maybe my body hasn't come entirely as it was before.

After doing my morning things,I come out of my room and went to the kitchen.A heavenly smell is coming from it.Wah...i have never smelt so good from any food.When I enter the kitchen,I can only say wow.My mouth is literally agape.There were at least 10 types of fruits and 5 types of dishes in a table.Clearly the woman has called me after preparing everything.Such care for me!!!

The woman seeing my gaping mouth says ,"Come quickly.Don't just stand there.The food is going to be cold."I don't take any more time.I hurriedly take a seat.She start giving me some portion from all the dishes.I start eating and she just watch me with a blissful smile.After every minute she gives me a spoonful of foods.When I refuse anything she says,"Eat up.Your health isn't very good.Young boys like you need to eat much to grow up properly like a man."

Even in her playfully scornful eyes,I find the love hidden in them.Involuntarily tears come out of them.But I am able to hide it this time.After finishing breakfast,our first conversation starts.

"My name is Jonah Wellsworth.What is your name?", she introduces herself and asks me with a no- pressure type gaze.It is as if even if I don't give her my name,she won't mind.I introduce myself

"Hello miss Jonah. I am Aaron and I am an orphan",I don't know why but it felt like I should tell her I am an orphan.She looks at me with a sad gaze.Then She immediately hugs me and says,"Shiss,don't cry.You are a big boy.Aren't you?"

I understand,again tears were coming out of my eyes.After some time she let me go and  says ,"let's go to the clinic.Okay?"I just nod to her.I don't believe my voice to not crack.Clearly my lack of experience regarding maternal love is the cause of it.I understand it all.But my heart doesn't want to listen to me.And such a time the system hologram opens again.

[Your body is still undergoing some process.Make sure not to reveal it.

                     #quest created

#1.don't let the doctor take any tests as they would reveal your unnatural status.

Reward:5 stat points.

Failure:death.

***important notice******

Don't let anyone discover the system.If anyone discovers it,you will immediately die.]

My breathing stops for a second.Shit just discovering will make me die.I have to be careful about it.Jonah comes out of her room after 2 minute.She just wore a long shirt over her t shirt.She holds my hands and takes me out of the house.Then she locks her house.Again I notice the surroundings, same like the bedroom at my second time.The house is situated at just the outskirts of the village.Yes,this is a village. Yesterday I hadn't noticed it.But now after noticing it,I am sure it is a village.You can see the forest from here.

"By the way,how did you come to this island?I know everyone here.Do you by any chance come with the hunter?", she asks me while holding my hands and guiding me to the clinic.

My blood became cold and excited at the same time.Cold for what to tell Jonah but excited at hearing that a hunter was here.I quickly come up with a lie.

"I was on a ship working as a cleaner.Suddenly a storm came and the ship sank.When I woke up I was on the shore and a monkey attacked me.Somehow I was able to injure it with my pocket knife without taking any wounds and ran from there.Then I reached your home and my hunger came alive.Thus I reached your house.",I answer her with a little acting.Then to quench my curiosity I ask, "But why has a hunter come here?Is there any problem?"

She become sad hearing about my story and after hearing my question she laughed at my enthusiasm. "Don't worry.Just a big man eating shark had come to the water of our fishing ground. There are many fishermen here.Thus They cannot catch fish now.So to get rid of it we all give money and hired a hunter.He came here yesterday noon.He should be killing the shark around 11 o clock."

My inner fanboy just couldn't control himself.A hunter killing a big shark!I have to see it."Can we go to see it?",I say to her with a star in my eyes.

She smiles very beautifully at me and give a pat on my head."OK,but first we have to go to the clinic." ,she says to me with mock sternness.Then the rest of the road finished with her introducing me to the island.The name of the island is nachu island.Nachu are very rare birds.They came at the winter here to lay eggs.Various tourists come here that time.

We finally reach the clinic.It is mainly just a room with the front wall missing.There are just few machines.An old doctor seems to be checking a small girl's teeth.The doctor is quite old.His hair is completely white.Some skins of his has loosened slightly. But he has still good vitality.He is standing straight without any looseness of his spine.His face is square snapped and his skin is tan.Mainly because he lives in such an environment.His eyes are a shade of deep blue.

"Hmm….good.Your teeth have improved.If you stop eating chocolates for a month and take the medicine,your problem will be solved.",the doctor says to the girl with a kindhearted smile.The girl's mother pays some money and says goodbye to the doctor.Then he notices us.

"Oh,look who it is ! Jonah herself ! It is very uncommon for you to come here.What has happened to you?",he says to Jonah with a teasing smile.

" Good morning doctor Max!But I am not here for me.It is for Aaron",she politely smiles at him and points him to me.

"Ah...sorry young man!!!I didn't noticed you.My eyesight isn't as good as they used to be.Let me introduce myself.My name is Maxon smith.Who are you?", the doctor tells me with an apologetic smile.

" My name is Aaron and I came here from a ship sunk.Ms Jonah helped me to survive yesterday .".......

"Don't listen to him doctor max. I just feed him.By the way,I need you to give him a full body checkup.", ms Jonah says to the doctor.

The doctor smiles at them and then tells me," Put of your cloths and sit on the tool."

I do as he said.He first checks my body with his eyes.Then he grabs my limbs and sees them.I am sure nothing could be discovered without using any equipment.I have become sure in the bathroom by examining myself.

"Hmm...Aaron is clearly malnourished. There is no injury to him without the scrapes.The cleaning and bandaging of the scraps are marvelous. They are clearly done with great care.To see it further,I have to take blood samples.", he says looking at the embrasses Jonah.Jonah gives him her permission by nodding.

No way.I cannot give him blood samples.I will simply die if he discovers something.I try to go away from there but the doctor catches me.He has an empty injection in his hands.I have to get away. Only one idea comes to my mind.I give a loud scream and the doctor leaves my hand in surprise.I quickly hug miss Jonah's wrist and start acting to cry.The death of mine motivates me a great much. She immediately comes down to her knees and hugs me.

" No,don't worry.Nobody will give injection to you.Calm down.shh…",she says sweet things in my ears.The doctor becomes truly flag busters seeing this.When miss Jonah sees I am not calming down,she pays the doctor and takes me outside.I stop my acting after some time.

"Now,Now why are you crying?You could have just say you don't want to give injection. Let's go.The fish hunting will begin soon."

She again holds my hands and takes me to the hunting shore.Though I felt a little bad in my mind to manipulate her,I have no option.I promise I will make it up to her someday.We go to the place quietly without any conversation. Many peoples are already there.A big Lamb's dead body was placed on a side.We start waiting like everybody else for the hunter.

The hunter comes after 6 minutes.He is a sight to behold.His body is greatly built.He is around 7 to 8 feet tall.Mid muscles are ripped and when he move they fell like is expanding.He has a handsome face.His face is angular.Even a gram of fat isn't on his body.He has blond hair and black eyes.His walk is like an predictor out for a walk.This is a hunter.The ruling class of this world.All the people's attention are on him.Many girls are watching him with blushing faces. Small children are watching with stars in their eyes.I recognize one of them.

What the fu**?Am I dreaming.A kid with heaven defying greenish tinted black hair is one of them.Gon Freecss.

Gon is a young boy with long spiky black green tipped hair and large, hazel brown eyes.Even he has a star in his eyes.

Every excitement leaves my mind.This is a chance.I have already decided I will become a hunter. And every year the exam changes.The exam is on a fine line between murder and incapability. So,If I want to stay alive and pass the exam,i have to take my exam with gon and the others.I remember just two things.First, gon was around 12 years old when the exam started and second the exam started at the beginning of the year. So,to know the plotline year,I go to Gon Freecss.

"Hello!I am Aaron.I am 14 years old.Are you here to watch the hunter?", I ask with an amicable smile.

To be continued…... 

.

0