The Hare Show – The Homeschooled rich boy
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“A-a-a-are you s-s-ssure” Reggie asks, “yeah we break into Winston’s house and take his PS5 foo I mean he gots like tens” Jamal shouts, “yeah he is rich and white, so it’s ok to steal from him” Wendy explains

 

“Yeah,” Hare says, “O-o-ok” Reggie walks in, and everyone else follows.

 

[Winston]

 

“Dad please let me go to public school” Winston begs his father, “No Winston, public school is for the poor” Mr. White responds. “Dad, I want to know what kids my age are doing. It is not fair” Winston shouts, “Yes it is Public School is a terrible place” Mr. White stomps off.

 

Hare, Wendy, Joskin, Reggie, and Jamal sneak past Winston. They climb up the stairs, and they begin to look for a PlayStation. 

 

“Anyway, I need to go to my very important job of doing nothing, but firing 20% of my staff goodbye young white, your tutor will be here in twenty-two minutes” Mr.White leaves and Winston sighs, Winston walks up the stairs but nobody hears him.

 

Winston steps into his room and he shouts at the top of his lungs. Joskin jumps and covers his mouth, and Reggie jumps out the window. “Look we just wanted a ps5 Nigga so back off,” Jamal says, grabbing his gun.

 

“Sure you can take the PS5, but I want you guys to do me a favor,” Winston asks, “Yo Nigga I don’t swing that way” Jamal protests, “No convince my dad to take me to public school, and I won’t tell him you broke into my house” Winston proposes the idea.

 

“And why shouldn’t I shoot you Nigga?” Jamal asks, “because everything is on a camera” Winston smugly replies. “Blackmailed by a rich white guy are you kidding me?” Wendy shouts, “that is how they get the Chinese children to work on Nikes” Joskin jokes.

 

“Now tomorrow my dad is on a break from work, you guys will knock on his door and convince him to take me to public school” Winston explains, “Fine whatever fuck this” Joskin shouts.

 

[The Next Day]

 

Mr. White hears a ding dong and commands his butler to go get it. The butler opens the door “Mr. White there are a bunch of poor kids here”, “Listen here you brats no I will not give any of you guys money” Mr. White shouts.

 

“No sir this is not about Money” Hare pulls out a script “I am Hare Thomas, I am fourteen, fifteen, or sixteen the author is really unclear about my age, it has occurred to me your son has never played with any of us, and we want you to send him to public school” hare reads off a script.

 

Mr. White grabs the script and rips it up “my child will not even enter that hell” Mr.White protests, but Winston comes out “Please let them at least attempt to convince you” Winston begs.

 

“Fine you little plebs enlighten me” Mr.White shouts.

 

[The school]

 

“See this school may be small, but it is a great place” Joskin lies, “hey Joskin did you know that an alien’s cum is black?” Cacrizarp asks. Mr. White stares at Joskin “Look ok he is just one guy”, “Yo joskin got the Alcohol?” Craig asks.

 

“Craig now is not the time” Joskin says, “Oh so you don’t have my alcohol” Craig shouts, punching Joskin, as he leaves.

 

“Here to remind you the legal drinking age is 21” Mr. White taunts “but maybe this is just a one-time thing”, “Oh no this is an everyday thing,” Joskin says. “What?” Mr.White shouts, “Shit” Joskin mumbles.

 

Mr. White walks off.

 

Hare, Jamal, Wendy, and Reggie all stare at Joskin. “Sorry guys,” Joskin says.

 

[P.E.]

 

“Listen here white man, we got a great collection of sports here ranging from basketball to football, and we are all excellent players.

 

“Ling-Ling get the ball” Penny shouts, “BOng a wing wong binga bong long” Ling-ling responds, “the ball is right next to you, open your Asian eyes” Veronica demands.

 

“Hey, that is racist” Wendy shouts, “What are you going to do about it bitch” Veronica replies. Tom grabs the ball and passes it to Blondey.

 

“What do I do with this ball,” Blondey asks, “You shoot it dumbass” Veronica shouts. “What is a shoot?” Blondey asks, “you can’t be this retarded” Veronica remarks.

 

Juan runs by and kicks the basketball.

 

“Juan this isn’t soccer,” Gean says, “For a prank shoot the ball in your own goal” Xavier throws the ball into his team's goal.

 

“Why yes they are so excellent” Mr. White sarcastically says.

 

[The Classroom]

 

“The education here is awesome,” Wendy states “Look at our teachers”, All the teachers walk in.

 

“We have Mr. Major” Wendy introduces, “Shut your ass up child” Mr. Major shouts. 

 

“Buddha out inner peace teacher” Wendy continues, “Hello my follower,” Buddha says.

 

“And our invisible teacher who touches us,” Wendy says “say where is he?”, “beats me” Joskin says. “AH he is behind me help help” Wendy shouts “Whatever happened to me to movement”

 

“Interesting” Mr. White says.

 

[Cafeteria]

 

“T-th-this pl-place h-has e-eddy w-we c-can b-b-bully him” Reggie shouts, “oh my goodness” Mr. White says “this place has Eddy?”, “U-h ye-yeah” Reggie responds.

 

“Why would I send Winston to a school with Eddy in it?” Mr. White asks, “That’s not Eddy that’s his brother Beddy” Wendy tries to explain. “Ah very well then,” Mr. White says.

 

The school bell rings and everyone runs out.

 

“Well you guys can try to convince me tomorrow,” Mr.White says as he leaves. “Shit” Hare shouts “We really need to think of a plan”, “Let’s ask the other students” Wendy suggests.

 

[The Next Day]

 

“Hello, Mr.White my name is Balk” Balk introduces, “Why are you so obese?” Mr.White asks. “I’m not fat, I’m big-boned anyway” Balk continues “The food here is great”

 

“Yo, cafeteria lady my burger grew legs and pubes should I be concerned?” Craig asks, Balk takes it and eats it. “Fatass” Joskin says, “I’m not fat” Balk responds, “And I’m not a russian ginger demon with a blue jacket huh?” Joskin plays along.

 

Winston does a facepalm.

 

[Later]

 

“I absolutely love Public school” Happressed shouts “Well I hate it, wait no I love it”, “Are you ok little girl,” Mr. White says. 

 

“Oh my god, the school helps you get a tan like” Kweeny says, “I know right” Blondey responds. “What does that have to do with Winston?” Mr. White shouts, “I don’t know just felt like bringing it up” Kweeny remarks.

 

“Hare Thomas is at this school,” Yunda says, “Ok?” Mr. White responds.

 

“You can beat up niggers here” Jeff shouts, “I’m good,” Mr.White says “Bad for my business model.”

 

“Mime will perform magic tricks” Blondey shouts, Mime slaps her. “You can have sex here” Fairy remarks, “Ok and?” Mr. White says “I am rich I own women In a legal way, of course, everything you guys have mentioned can happen at the house”

 

“Not Hare Thomas,” Yunda says, “I can literally buy a wax figure of him somewhere” Mr. White explains “I am sick of these get my attention when you guys have an interesting point”

 

[Hare’s House]

 

“What is something, that we are missing,” Hare says “We need to do this or else Winston will snitch on us”, “hey Hare and Hare’s friends what’s going on?” Rabbit asks.

 

“Well we are trying to get a homeschooled kid to go to school we tried education, food, even fucking tanning” Hare shouts, “Well are you missing something, about school that is very important,” Rabbit asks.

 

“Like what?” Hare asks, “Something that makes you guys endure school no matter what?” Rabbit continues. “The fact how people say high school are our only good years” Tom suggests, “good one right that down,” Hare says.

 

“Your friends” Rabbit says, Everyone simultaneously laughs. “I’m serious who are there for you guys no one understands what a child is going through except another child you guys are all in this crappy position called high school” Rabbit explains.

 

“But he is so rich, he probably buys Winston's friends legally,” Fairy says, “paid friends will never be the same as real friends,” Rabbit says.

 

“I knew the answer was the power of friendship,” Piere says, “We need to think of something big to get his attention,” Blondey says. “Finally something worth my time came out of your mouth” Veronica remarks.

 

“Let’s sing a song” Blondey says, “that may actually work, you do have a brain in there you’ve been holding out on me” Veronica says. “The song will be loud” Hare shouts, “offensive” Joskin replies, “meaningful,” Tom says, “Gay” Sugondese remarks.

 

“Politically correct,” Wendy says, “Rap inspired” Jamal responds, “Racist” Jeff says, “Funny” Xavier remarks, “I don’t know what any of those mean” Blondey remarks.

 

They all get to writing and planning.

 

[The Next Day]

 

“Sir the biggest reason why public school is great is the friends we made along the way” hare shouts, “my son has friends I paid for them,” Mr. White remarks “Why does he need to be friends with the poor? “Are those people really your son’s friends what if you stopped paying them?” Fairy asks.

 

“Oh they won’t quit I know their mom and dad’s location I own google I know everything about them,” Mr. White says, “Well did you ever have a friend growing up?” Hare asks.

 

“I did his name was Winston, he was my brother my homie and at times the only other guy who understood me” Mr. White says, “Don’t you want Winston to also experience that friendship” Hare says. 

 

“Yes sadly Winston moved and I never saw him again but his effect on me was grand,” Mr. White says, “So Will Winston be able to go to public school?” Hare asks.

 

“No” Mr. White said “He can’t still way too dangerous”, “Ok fine I didn’t wanna have to do this shit nigga” Jamal pushes the button on the boombox.

 

“Welcome to high school, this place is terrible but the friends along the way make this slightly bearable” Wendy sings, “This place is great in fact it is so much fun” Torch sarcastically remarks.

 

“I love this place I get treated like a queen” Blondey sings, “Only because you have big tiddies” Joskin shouts. “I love my friends they serve as great sacrifices to lucifer” Tom sings, “You really can’t sing can you?” Veronica replies.

 

“This place is awesome and so much fun,” Piere says, Redbeard swings across the sky on the rope and sings “Ahoy matey ye be correct,” Redbeard says.

 

“Muhammed blessed this school to be so great” Omar sings, “yeah right that guy is a fucking retard” Joskin responds. “I love this place so much” Riley sings, “is it because you're a nutjob” Tom responds.

 

Mime grabs his magazine, and flips around the pages to make noise. “Fuck you” Craig shouts.

 

[two hours later]

 

 Every single kid jump on each other “Welcome to the town without a T, and it is a fucking terrible place to beeeeee” Hare shouts, “Oh shiny” Blondey shouts jumping from the pillar as everyone else falls.

 

“Wow I didn’t understand anything and the son’s lyrics were terrible, but it does show the bond of friendship so I guess Winston can attend public school” mr. White says, everyone cheers, but Eddy frowns.

 

“Mr. White” Eddy shouts, “yes?” Mr.White says.

 

“First off Blondey ruined the song, second off my name isn’t Beddy it’s Eddy and third off I have proof that Winston set this all up” Eddy pulls out a floppy disc from his ass.

 

mr.White grabs it and looks at it in terror “Jamal you pulled a gun on my kid”, “N-no-no w-we-we have be-be-been b-busted” Reggie runs off.

 

Mr. White stands up and walks to his house “Winston” he shouts. Everyone follows him.

 

[Mr.White’s House]

 

Mr. White furiously knocks on his front door “Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t cut your allowance from 2 billion to one billion?” Mr. White asks, “What did I do?” Winston responds.

 

“You went behind my back, struck a deal with a hoodlum, lied, and tricked me just to get what you want and -” Mr. White stops “You did exactly what I did to be Rich and Famous, I’m so proud of you son you have learned”, “Oh-uh-yeah sure thing dad” Winston responds. Mr. White hugs Winston “Fine you can go to public school only if you have a bodyguard” Mr.White negotiates.

 

“Yeah” Winston shouts “yeah”

 

[The Next day]

 

“I can’t believe I got to be yo bodygaurd nigga” Jamal shouts, “Woah hey there Nigger you happen to be friends with the rich white guy well no I’m interested” Jeff says, “yes more friends” Winston says.

 

“Welcome to highschool dweebface” Joskin shouts, giving Winston a wedgie.

 

“I’m going to the bathroom” Winston says, “Whatever you do don’t use the middle stall” Jamal shouts, “I’m rich” Winston says “shut up”

 

[The Bathroom]

 

“I’m going to use the middle stall anyway” Winston walks in and opens the door only to see Sugondese naked in the downward dog posistion. Winston slams the door, “hah new kid came across the sex stall huh?” Gean says.

 

[Cafeteria]

 

“This food tastes like shit” Winston complains, “Trust me shit tastes better” Fairy remarks “I would know”, Winston vomits.

 

“You guys will not bully me anymore” balk shouts, pulling out an ak-47. “Oh ym god a school shooting” Winston shouts, hiding under the table “Why aren’t you guys hiding?” Winston asks.

 

“Fatboy does this every week” Hare explains, “Dude Is you’re refridgerator running?” Xavier asks, “Yes?” Balk answer, “Good I know you aren’t” Xavier answers, everyone laughs. Balk sits down and cries.

 

[Buddha’s Class]

 

“Why is this class outside there is mud and dangerous bloodsucking beetles here” Winston asks, “you must be in touch with nature” Buddha explains. 

 

“IS THAT A MUGGING” Winston shouts, “No its a highfive with a knife” hare responds.

 

[After School]

 

Winston steps outside traumatized, and fearful with a look on his face. “Dude you ok?” Jamal asks, “that was … AWESOME” Winston shouts “AT MY OLD SCHOOL WE HAD STANDARDS LIMITS THINGS TO DO AND NOT TO DO HERE IT’S FAIR GAME EVERYONE IS CRAZY AND I LOVE IT” Winston rips off his shirt and runs off.

 

“We’ve created a monster” Fairy says, “No we created a friend” Hare replies

0