000
31 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is for mature readers only. 

 

I probably will say this over and over again but it's important to warn others because there are some sensitive topics that will not be too comfortable. For the kids who is also curious, don't be! I'm 100% sure that this will not end well so grab a storybook and just read that. Trust me, it's better that way. 

This is an another story I created with the same world as Gone Astray. You actually don't need to read that one because it's not that important to understand this story but there are characters whereas I introduced them, and later on will have an individual story with different kind of protagonist. 

To warn, and be warned! 

Warnings:

Extreme bullying

Blackmailing

Excessive use of strong language

Sexual themes (and mentions of rape) 

Graphic depictions of violence

Excessive use of alcohol and cigars

Stalking

Extreme possessiveness and obsession 

Lastly! 

Don't intervene. 

I-I can't... I can't fight back. H-He's always there... watching at me... mocking at me... he'll come to get you if you try to intervene. P-please go. 

ADDITIONAL NOTE:

Yo! 

Another story, another messed up idea. I really need to stop watching horror and start reading romance. 

But anyways, I'm here to beg of you NOT to follow the characters misbehaviours. This is all made up, nothing's real, all is imaginary. They are all imaginary people in a imaginary world. So please please understand why it's frowned upon. Do not rape someone EVER and always ask for consent. Do not force them into anything they don't want! Don't blackmail them to get something you want from them. Don't bully anyone, you fucking sicko!

I know how it feels to be blackmailed from a stranger I don't even know. With the terms of deleting that obviously fake photo in exchange for intercourse. Please don't be a desperate horny shithead and just blackmail everyone because no one wants to fuck you. Toys are made for a reason and you definitely have a hand and feet, and a brain to think of something more decent. 

Thanks for having the time to read this. It's always important to be more aware and cautious before proceeding. 

p.s also im back yo, ive forgotten what to write in Gone Astray but ill def read it once more to freshen up the plot and revise it :3

0