Vol.3 Ch.26 – Alexis, But Confident
1.2k 3 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 26: Alexis, But Confident

Alexis helped Elaine slowly sip her glass of water, making sure she didn't try to guzzle. Oh, Elaine could drink fine on her own but Alexis was worried she'd take too large of gulps and choke on it.

When she was done Alexis took the glass away, then vanished behind a curtain.

“What are you up to, babe?” Elaine asked and Alexis couldn't stop grinning.

For once in her life she'd be bold off the battlefield. She knew this was wrong, knew this was stupid, but she didn't really care. And so, in response to Elaine's question she unbuttoned the blazer of her uniform, held it out from behind the curtain and let it fall. Piece after piece of her outfit followed until she stood naked in a semi-public space. She hadn't even known she was into exhibitionism but just the thought of how naughty she was being made her nipples stand at attention.

If anyone else saw her here she'd be mortified but with Elaine she knew it would be okay.

She took a deep breath and then stepped out from behind the curtain. The look of utter adoration on Elaine's face was only topped by the tent under the blanket. She had never expected to find penises exciting but on Elaine it drove her wild. On Elaine the idea that she was making her lover hard excited her beyond reason. Just the sight of Elaine being this excited got her dripping wet, the wetness crawling its way down her thigh as she approached the bed.

“You're so fucking gorgeous, baby.”

“So are you,” Alexis said, grabbing onto the blanket covering her lover. She pulled it away and realized that the thick blanket had done an amazing job covering just how hard Elaine was for her, the enormity of her erection tenting up the thin hospital gown Elaine wore.

Good lord but she's huge, Alexis thought. I can't believe I can fit that thing.

But fit it she could and she couldn't wait to do so again. She reached down and grabbed Elaine's hospital gown, then ripped the offending fabric away to reveal her lover's gorgeous body. The abs that looked to be carved from marble, the soft, pillowy breasts that didn't even fit Alexis' hands, the muscular arms and legs and, of course, the huge, hard cock, bouncing up and down as it kept twitching, the foreskin peeled halfway back and precum glistening at its tip.

“Come here, baby,” Elaine husked and Alexis slunk onto the bed in compliance.

She pressed her chest against her lover's, rubbing their nipples together, and reached down to stroke Elaine's massive erection as she mashed her lips against hers, letting Elaine invade her mouth once more.

The massive length felt so good in her hand, feverishly hot and hard as steel, yet the skin itself was smooth as silk. The obscene wet sounds of pumping it were only eclipsed by Elaine's moans and groans as she kept working it.

She wanted it inside of her, wanted to impale herself on Elaine's length. More than that, though, she wanted to tease out more of those reactions, wanted to taste that naughty flavor again while her lover went buck-wild from her attentions.

She broke the kiss and whispered into Elaine's ear: “Let me taste you first.”

In response Elaine's cock twitched mightily, letting Alexis know just how much she liked that idea.

She crawled down, settling into place in between Elaine's muscular thighs, coming face to face with the huge cock she craved to have inside her once more. Just the scent of it was amazing, the combination of musk and sweat, and almost without consciously willing it her tongue darted out and lapped up the glistening precum. The flavor was amazing, slimy and salty and filthy. She couldn't get enough of it.

She grabbed Elaine's cock and peeled the foreskin all the way back, then began licking all the transparent, slimy precum off of it, one lap at a time. When she could run her tongue all around the crown without any more salty flavor she opened her mouth and took it in, filling her mouth with her tip, wrapping her lips around the crown as she began licking and sucking. Her hands weren't idle, though. If she trusted her lover less she might have kept them on her thighs, worried that Elaine would grab hold of her head and force her down her length but she had absolute faith and trust in Elaine and so she let her hands roam, tracing the contours of Elaine's body and finally coming to rest on her generous breasts, massaging them as she kept at her cock.

God, what a sight she had to be, submissively sucking cock while kneading Elaine's breasts. But she needed more, more than just suckling on the tip. She had to feel it going deep down, had to feel it gouging out her insides. The stories Ophelia and Evelyn had shared made her desperate for it.

The last time she'd taken Elaine's cock she'd only barely managed to get more than the tip inside her mouth but the stories the girls had been telling her, about how amazing it felt to have the whole thing sliding down her throat, made her want to at least try. She knew it would be messy, that it would be a little painful and more than a little uncomfortable, but she still wanted to try it, wanted to feel what they'd felt, wanted Elaine to praise her for taking it.

And so she tried. Her Vigor and Endurance were almost three times what they'd been the last time she'd tried and the difference was like night and day. Elaine's cock hadn't gotten any smaller and neither had her body gotten any bigger – her hand still only barely managed to wrap around Elaine's girth – but the discomfort of practically locking her own jaw open barely registered and when she attempted to take Elaine deeper she just slid down, aided by her saliva and the copious amounts of precum she'd managed to tease out of her.

And so it plunged deep, filling her mouth and throat and causing a bizarre moment of vertigo inside Alexis. She knew she should be terrified with this thing filling her up so thoroughly that she could barely breathe, knew she should be uncomfortable with it stretching out her throat, but she just wasn't. There was no discomfort, no unpleasant choking sensation. There was just the feeling of Elaine's smooth length plunging inside her, the sensation remarkably similar to sex. There were no pleasure centers in her throat but that just amplified the sensation, somehow, pulling into sharp relief that sex was not just physical pleasure but also psychological sensation. And while it didn't feel as good plunging into her throat as it felt gouging out her pussy the same idea of penetration still resonated through her mind, causing her to create a puddle on the bed from sheer arousal.

“You're fucking amazing,” Elaine groaned, spurring her on.

Alexis rubbed her thighs together, desperate to give herself at least a little bit of relief from the maddening arousal she was conjuring up in herself as she bobbed up and down on Elaine's cock, filling her throat with it. On every pass Elaine's cock dredged up more of the thick, slimy saliva from the depths of her throat, making things slicker and easier but also creating filthier and filthier sounds.

“Touch yourself, baby. Get that pussy all ready for me,” Elaine husked and one of Alexis' hands shot down between her thighs, finding herself soaked and starting to go to town on her pussy, polishing her little pearl with the copious juices she found.

All the while she kept taking Elaine's cock, fucking her own face with it. She loved the feeling, loved the knowledge of how good she was making Elaine feel, loved the way it made her soaking wet and desperate for more. Rubbing herself while fucking her own face felt so good. If she didn't know how much better it would feel in her pussy she wouldn't even want to stop.

“If you keep that I'm gonna cum, baby.”

Alexis moaned around the cock in her mouth as she heard those words. She needed it. Needed to feel that hot, sticky stuff pouring into her mouth and down her throat. The first time she'd made Elaine cum she'd jerked her off into a tissue. On a whim she'd dipped a finger into it and tasted it. That had been her gateway drug. Now she felt like an addict craving her next fix. She needed the gooey stuff, needed to fill herself up with it. And so she continued on, fucking her face with Elaine's entire length and reaching out to gently massage her balls, feeling the cum churning in those heavy orbs. Soon after Elaine's cock began to twitch, her hips began to buck and her balls tightened up, giving away what was about to happen.

“Fuck...” Elaine groaned.

Rope after rope of cum filled Alexis' mouth and she swallowed eagerly, but not too eagerly. She wanted to have her mouth full of the thick white goo, wanted to swirl it around and have her cheeks puff up with it. Finally, when Elaine was spent and Alexis was well and truly inundated with her flavor, did she show the gooey treat off, swirled it around in her mouth and then swallowed.

“Goddamn that was hot,” Elaine muttered, then pulled Alexis up and put another passionate lip lock on her.

Alexis loved that Elaine didn't mind tasting herself. She'd read about guys who refused to kiss girls who had just swallowed their cum and it was one of the many reasons she'd never been interested in men. But Elaine wasn't bothered by the flavor. If anything, her kisses were even more ravenous now, showing Alexis just how much she appreciated it when she got a little nasty in the bedroom.

She knew she hadn't done the crazy stuff Evelyn and Ophelia had, wasn't even sure if she was up for that kind of stuff, but in her own little way she could be bold and nasty.

Soon enough she felt Elaine's cock twitching again, pressing into her tummy with urgency. But Elaine didn't stop kissing her, not really. Instead she changed the tempo of their kiss, giving her these maddening open-mouthed kisses that allowed her to murmur:

“Are you up for more?”

In response Alexis reached out and pumped Elaine's cock. Good lord but it was even harder now than before if that was possible. “I need you so bad,” she moaned into their kiss. “Fill me up.”

“Where do you want me, baby?”

“You know,” Alexis said.

Elaine broke the kiss, though she didn't push away. “No, baby. I need to hear you say it.”

Alexis felt her cheeks warm. “I want you to fuck me.”

“Not good enough,” Elaine said, and there was a teasing tone to her voice now. “You need to tell me what you want and where you want it.”

“You're a bully,” Alexis muttered, but she understood well what Elaine was doing. And she appreciated it.

So far Elaine had let Alexis take the lead in most of their interactions. Even the one time Elaine had fucked her rather than letting her do things at her own pace she'd made sure to ask permission first. But this wasn't how she was with the others. With the others Elaine was the one in charge but with Alexis she held herself back, letting the virgin take things as slow as she needed. But Alexis felt like she now had enough experience that things didn't have to happen at her pace. She wanted the passionate, wild and domineering Elaine the others were swooning about, not the chained and fettered version she'd gotten so far. At the same time, though, Elaine had just woken up from a day and a half of unconsciousness so she still wanted to take care of her lover. But just because she didn't want Elaine exerting herself too much didn't mean she didn't want Elaine to behave like Elaine.

And so, even though it was mortifying, she said the words Elaine wanted to hear, the words she was at once too mortified to speak but desperate to say:

“I need your huge cock inside my pussy.”

She felt like her cheeks were on fire. She didn't use dirty words like that. She was the one who blushed and looked away when such words were used.

“Fuck, baby,” Elaine groaned and grabbed onto Alexis' hips. “Then come over here and get it.”

Alexis straddled Elaine at that, swinging her leg over so she sat astride her girlfriend, her huge cock like a pillar of flesh between them. She grabbed hold of it and slapped it against her pussy once, twice, almost coming from the sensation of the hot, hard pole slamming into her needy clit. She lifted herself up, lined Elaine up with her soaking hole and then just stayed in that position. She wanted to slam down on it, god did she want it, but she held back as she saw the way Elaine looked at the point of their almost-connection.

And she supposed it had to make for quite the sight. She was dripping wet, her pussy puffy and red and needy and as she hovered just an inch away from Elaine's cock her juices kept dripping down onto it, making it twitch with the need to be inside the tight little hole that was dripping for its girth.

“You look fucking amazing like that, baby,” Elaine husked and locked eyes with Alexis and that's when she slammed herself down, impaling herself on the massive, throbbing stake beneath.

It filled her deliciously, stretching her out almost but not quite to the point of pain, plunging into depths so deep she couldn't fathom them. She knew she looked like a filthy whore, her mouth hanging open and her eyes rolled up as she just sat on it, struggling just to breathe without a groan or whimper escaping her.

But Elaine wasn't holding back with her any longer, wasn't just letting her take things slow. So when Alexis failed to move Elaine grabbed her by the hips, lifted her up a few inches and then dropped her down again.

She loved this feeling. Elaine's huge cock stretching and filling her was amazing, yes, but when it wasn't hers to control, when it gouged her out the way Elaine wanted, it was even better. Doing it at her own pace made it easy to control herself, yes, but it also forced her to control herself. If she was in charge of the rhythm she couldn't go so wild that she lost control. She had to keep some semblance of sanity that allowed her to continue riding. But when Elaine took control that was no longer a concern. She could let go, could let herself go crazy.

Except she was still riding Elaine and nominally in control so she took the hint and began riding Elaine properly, lifting up and slamming down and grinding against Elaine before lifting her butt again. And whenever her rhythm faltered Elaine was there to help her out. It truly was the best of both worlds, nominally in control but in truth Elaine was using her as a tool to jerk herself off.

The idea aroused her more than she was willing to admit. And then, in that storm of desire, Elaine decided to drive her completely mad.

A huge Thank You to my newest Advanced Patron, Irakli Jishkariani. Thank you so, so much for your support!

35