Vol.2 Ch.5 – I Didn’t Expect My Second Time To Be A Threesome
3.3k 6 99
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5: I Didn't Expect My Second Time To Be A Threesome

Alexis' experiences with penises weren't what one would call extensive, she freely admitted that. Up until a couple weeks ago she had assumed she'd get through her life without ever touching one of the things. And then Elaine had happened. Handsome, sexy, gorgeous Elaine.

And now here Alexis was, face to face with a penis that, as the others in Elaine's little harem had told her, was well beyond average. The beast was huge and bulging, rock hard and painfully swollen. It created an odd combination of desires in Alexis. The desire to give its owner the relief she so clearly needed, the desire to taste it, the desire to play with it in order to elicit more of Elaine's sexy, husky voice and, of course, the desire to feel that massive thing inside her again. It had only been two days since then. Just yesterday she'd still been sore from it and now she craved the sensation again, the feeling of this hot, hard thing stuffing her and turning her inside-out.

But for now she was going to make Elaine cum another way, using her mouth. She gave the large, purple tip a gentle kiss, then ran her tongue over her lips to lick off all the salty precum the tip had been covered in. Apparently Elaine was just as needy as she was.

When she had reacquainted herself with Elaine's flavor she dove back in, opening her mouth wide and taking the tip in her mouth. Ophelia had stressed the importance of keeping her teeth away from it and so she did her best to keep her mouth open far enough, though it was a struggle. Elaine was huge! Thankfully her 24 points of Endurance made it much easier for her to hold uncomfortable positions, letting her keep going where she might have given up after seconds back before Project Divinity. So instead of pulling back she wrapped a small, slender hand around the base of Elaine's shaft, her fingers only barely managing to wrap all the way around it, and started licking the tip she'd taken into her mouth. She lapped at it, then swirled her tongue around it, then she suckled on it for a little until she felt a finger gently stroking her cheek.

She didn't dare take the cock out of her mouth but she did open her eyes – wait, when had she closed them? – and looked up to see Elaine giving her a smile somewhere between loving and desperately horny.

“You're doing so well, baby”, the brunette told her gently. “It feels amazing.”

Alexis moaned and went back to the task with renewed vigor, trying to take it even just a little bit deeper.

“You look so fucking hot when you're stuffing your face with it”, Ophelia whispered into her ear.

Alexis almost startled but held it in, focusing on the cock she was nursing rather than the fact that someone was watching her do it.

“She deserves a reward for it, doesn't she?”, Elaine asked.

“She does”, Ophelia said, then leaned back down to Alexis, pressed her open mouth against the blonde's ear and whispered: “Do you want me to lick that pretty pussy of yours?”

Alexis shivered all over.

“You have to tell me, hun”, Ophelia cooed. “Keep that cock in your mouth though.”

Alexis' cheeks felt like they were on fire, more embarrassed than she had ever been, just from the thought of it. Speaking with her mouth full was embarrassing enough but speaking with her mouth full of cock, knowing she'd be unable to produce anything but animal noises with her mouth so thoroughly stuffed, was almost more than she could bear. But the thought of this gorgeous vampire licking her pussy was even more overwhelming and so she gurgled:

“Yesh... bleashe.” The bubbles of saliva that spilled out of the sides of her mouth were mortifying but not nearly as mortifying as when Ophelia let out a soft giggle and said:

“How polite. Alright then, let's give you a little reward. I've been dying to, anyway.”

And then Alexis felt two soft hands pull her pants down.

**

Ophelia had to smile as she pulled off Alexis' panties and found them sticky with her arousal, the juices leaving a trail behind as she took them off.

Once she had the blonde bared she took in the sight, and what a sight it was. Alexis was slender so of course her butt wasn't overly big but it was a pretty little peach ripe for the plucking. As she spread the blonde's thighs apart she saw a beautiful, pink little pussy, a sheen of wetness covering the hairless lips.

It had been a while since Ophelia had last eaten a girl out and she'd rather missed the sensation of that slippery skin on her tongue, the overwhelming scent and flavor, the trembling and the twitching. And not only could she indulge herself now, she could do it while the girl she was going to do it to was sucking her girlfriend's cock. It was a deliciously wicked thought and Ophelia just couldn't wait to see where the night would go.

And so she threw herself flat onto the bed and began to tease Alexis, starting her gentle kisses at the backs of the blonde's knees, that sensitive spot that would get anyone shivering.

**

Alexis let out an undignified little yelp as she felt Ophelia's soft lips on a spot she had never expected anyone would kiss, a spot she hadn't expected anyone would ever touch. Not only was it unexpected, it also turned out that she was horribly ticklish there. She would have kicked her legs in her squirming but the vampire held them down as she slowly trailed her kisses higher up and Alexis' squirming shifted to something very different as she felt those soft lips on her thighs.

She was already hopelessly turned on from having Elaine's cock in her mouth and Ophelia kissing her thighs was driving her even wilder. She sucked harder on the huge piece of meat in her mouth, desperate to drive Elaine even half as wild as she herself was going now and Elaine groaned in response, rolling her hips but trying to keep herself from doing so. Alexis was profoundly grateful for that because even just that extra inch of cock Elaine had just pushed inside her mouth had almost been more than she could take.

And then Alexis felt the vampire's lips against her pussy and she felt like something inside her shattered. Those obscenely sexy lips were kissing and massaging her lower lips and her own mouth was full of cock. She'd never considered herself particularly lustful or wanton but in that moment she couldn't deny that she was drunk on sex, drunk on pleasure.

She rolled her hips against Ophelia's mouth and the vampire responded by burying her face in her ass and at the same time she started sucking Elaine's cock with more enthusiasm. She couldn't take it deep but still she bobbed up and down on it, no longer caring about what noises she made so long as she could make her crush feel good.

“Oh fuck baby, I'm going to cum if you keep that up”, Elaine groaned out, clutching the sheets to avoid grabbing hold of Alexis' head and shoving it down on her cock.

In response Alexis reached out with one hand and started gently cupping Elaine's balls. It was a trick she'd learned from Ophelia, a trick that would make a partner's orgasm even more intense, and she wanted to make Elaine feel as good as she possibly could. Of course, she had to admit she might have gotten slightly obsessed with the flavor of Elaine's cum and the thought of wringing even more of it out of her drove her on.

“Oh shit”, Elaine yelped. “Last chance to pull away.”

But Alexis didn't pull away. She stayed put, keeping Elaine's cock in her mouth, working it even more frantically until, finally, the first blast of cum filled her mouth and Elaine let out a loud groan.

Alexis swallowed and swallowed, keeping time with the blasts of cum filling her up but never quite managing to drink down everything, and as she kept swallowing the sticky white stuff she felt Ophelia's lips wrap around her clit and suck.

“Mmmmhhhhnn!”, Alexis squealed as a sudden, incredibly powerful orgasm overtook her. Somewhere between the sudden, intense spike of pleasure of having her clit sucked and the feeling of being used and filled for Elaine's satisfaction she hadn't been able to hold on any longer.

When Elaine had nothing more to give and Alexis had swallowed everything down the brunette pulled away and placed a gentle kiss on Alexis' forehead. Ophelia, likewise, pulled away from the blonde's pussy, regretting how short it had been but slightly proud of herself for making Alexis come so fast.

Alexis, for her part, just lay there breathing. Her tummy full of cum and her pussy still twitching in the aftershocks of her orgasm she just enjoyed the sensations rushing through her until Elaine grabbed her and wrapped her in her arms.

“You did so well, baby”, Elaine cooed.

Ophelia traced one finger over the blonde's cheek and added: “Such a gorgeous little cocksucker.”

**

Ophelia couldn't deny it any longer. She was soaking wet. Watching small, petite little Alexis taking Elaine's huge cock in her mouth had been exciting enough all on its own. Watching Elaine squirm from the attention had made it even better. And going to town on Alexis' pussy while the blonde had her face full of cock had left Ophelia with some delightfully warm and sticky frustration between her legs. And she wanted to take care of it. Or rather, she wanted Elaine to take care of it. Her plan had been to let Alexis eat her out under the guise of giving the girl some experience with her preferred kind of genitals but right then she needed something much more substantial than a virgin's delicate tongue to quench the fire within her. But maybe afterwards...

And so she leaned over Alexis to whisper into Elaine's ear: “How about we let her rest for a moment and have some fun together?”

Elaine swallowed, looked at the still dazed Alexis in her arms, and nodded. She placed the blonde onto one side of the bed and then crawled towards Ophelia on the other side and the moment she was close enough Ophelia pulled her in, mashing her lips against the brunette's and letting her hands roam all over her body.

“So eager”, Elaine cooed into the kiss and in response Ophelia began all but tearing her clothes off.

“I want you inside me”, Ophelia all but growled and when Elaine began unbuttoning the vampire's uniform she shrugged out of it as fast as she could.

“Is that so?”, Elaine asked, opening Ophelia's pants.

“Yeah”, Ophelia said as she pulled her pants fully off.

“Goddamn you look amazing”, Elaine said as she looked at Ophelia in her underwear.

And she wasn't wrong. It was the same set of blood red lingerie Ophelia had worn for her once before and Elaine was pretty sure the sight would never get old. Not only did the red stand out wonderfully against Ophelia's pale skin and midnight black hair but the slits exposing Ophelia's already pert nipples also gave the outfit an extra layer of lewdness absent from traditional lingerie. It was the sort of stuff bought at a sex shop rather than from a lingerie catalog.

“Same to you, sexy”, Ophelia said as she beheld Elaine, who was fully nude already.

Elaine was fit, with clearly defined muscles and not an ounce of excess fat on her. Her breasts were large and firm and her toned abs made Ophelia want to bend down and lick them.

“Are you all wet for me, baby?”, Elaine asked as she reached out and tweaked one of Ophelia's nipples.

“Ever since I watched Alexis suck you off”, Ophelia admitted.

“You like watching me with other women?”, Elaine asked. It was probably meant to be teasing and seductive but it came out baffled.

“I like watching you with our other girlfriends”, Ophelia corrected and reached down to Elaine's cock, which was already growing hard again at the sight of the vampire. “God, I want this so bad.”

“I did make you wait quite a bit, didn't I?”, Elaine said, cupping one of Ophelia's breasts.

“I'm sure you're worth the wait, but yes. Yes, you did”, Ophelia said, slipping her other hand into her panties and rubbing herself.

“Let's get these off of you, then”, Elaine said huskily and reached down to take Ophelia's panties off.

“Yes, ma'am”, Ophelia said with a giggle and helped Elaine take the garment off. Once it was off Elaine began to gently rub Ophelia's pussy, making the vampire coo and moan.

“How do you want me to fuck you?”, Elaine moaned into Ophelia's ear.

In response Ophelia smirked. “I'll be doing the fucking.”

“Huh?”, was all Elaine could say before Ophelia used her superhuman strength to push her down onto her back.

Once she had Elaine where she wanted her Ophelia straddled her, the brunette's cock between her thighs. “You just stay put and let me ride you. I've been waiting for this.”

Elaine could have resisted. She knew that while Ophelia was stronger than her the miracle of leverage would let her win the upper hand if she wanted to. Except she didn't. If this gorgeous creature wanted to ride her Elaine was only too happy to oblige. Getting to lay back and watch the vampire bounce up and down on her cock, those magnificent tits in that sexy bra bouncing up and down as she lost herself in ecstasy, sounded pretty damn amazing.

And yet, Elaine couldn't be a total pillow princess. She'd already let Alexis take the lead. She wouldn't do it again with Ophelia. So instead of just laying back and waiting she asked, in a teasing tone of voice: “Having second thoughts?”

Ophelia growled at her. She'd been stroking Elaine's shaft while staring at that huge, hard cock between her legs with an expression somewhere between excitement and concern. She wanted this, desperately so, but she'd never taken anything quite that massive before. But at Elaine's goading she positioned herself above it and then slammed herself down, impaling herself on Elaine's huge cock.

“Holy fucking shit”, she breathed as she felt it stretch her open. It had been quite a while since she'd had a real cock and she'd almost forgotten how much better than a dildo it was even before taking the size into account.

“You alright?”, Elaine asked as she watched Ophelia struggle to take her huge cock.

Ophelia smirked down at her. “Better than alright.”

Elaine's cock was huge, the sensation of it spreading her open just at the edge of being painful, and Ophelia relished the feeling. She wasn't a size queen, exactly, but there was no denying that she'd been desperate to feel it inside her ever since she'd first seen it. And now that she finally had it inside her she decided that the wait had indeed been worth it.

She lifted her hips and then slammed down again, trying to get a feel for the length. Good god but it wasn't just the girth that was prodigious, the length was also incredible. How the hell had Alexis' tiny little pussy taken this monster?

“So, do you like being inside me?”, she asked Elaine.

“It feels pretty good”, Elaine said with a smirk. “But it'd be even better if you kept moving.”

Ophelia scowled at her. “You shouldn't taunt me like that.”

“Why not?”, Elaine asked, rocking her hips a little, which made Ophelia yelp.

But then it was Ophelia's turn to smirk. “Because you haven't had a cock long enough to handle what I can dish out.”

And then she focused on massaging Elaine's cock with her inner muscles. She loved that trick. She'd spent long hours practicing it with her dildos at home and she hadn't yet found a lover who hadn't been impressed with her for it. And judging by Elaine's expression that wasn't about to change.

“Holy hell woman, what are you doing?”, the brunette asked.

“Like it?”, Ophelia asked.

In truth though, Ophelia hadn't practiced it in order to impress her partners. She'd had far more selfish reasons for doing it. Because yes, having an already tight, wet pussy rhythmically massaging your dick was certainly amazing, but it felt just as good for Ophelia herself. The way she could massage her partner's cock let her feel full and stretched even when her partner wasn't especially big. With a cock like Elaine's, however, it was even more amazing. It allowed her to truly appreciate just how huge Elaine was. There was so little give it felt like she was trying to massage a steel rod, the way her pussy was cramping around the huge thing almost enough to send her over the edge all on its own. And then she began riding it properly.

“Oh my god that's amazing”, Elaine moaned, grabbing hold of Ophelia's hips and holding on for dear life as the vampire rode her.

“What's she doing?”, Alexis asked as she stared at them.

“I don't know”, Elaine gasped. “She's clamping down around me. It feels incredible.”

“I'll teach you some time”, Ophelia told Alexis as she continued to ride Elaine.

**

Alexis was mesmerized by the display. She'd been in a bit of a daze after coming and when she'd regained her full consciousness she'd had a front row seat to Ophelia mounting Elaine, slamming down on her huge cock in a single stroke. It wasn't just impressive how easily Ophelia took Elaine's massive girth but watching the vampire was an experience all on its own. Alexis didn't know if it was some sort of side effect of becoming a vampire or if Ophelia was just naturally blessed but she had a body other women would kill for. A super thin waist, big, sexy breasts, skin so pale you just wanted to nibble on it to give it some color and a smooth little pussy Alexis desperately wanted to run her tongue over. And then of course there was what Ophelia was doing with that incredible body, riding Elaine so hard that only the absurdly sexy bra kept her breasts somewhat contained.

At the same time Alexis was also mesmerized by the way Elaine was writhing in pleasure underneath Ophelia, moaning and gasping and thrusting upward, her expression one of pure bliss. Alexis had a vague idea that she should have been jealous that another woman was eliciting these reactions from Elaine but she found that she didn't. The worst she felt was a mild sense of disappointment that she was merely watching instead of taking part. And she found that she would have been happy to trade places with either of them. She would have gladly taken Ophelia's place and ridden Elaine but she would have been just as happy shoving Ophelia down and doing her best to make her come.

But before she could begin to fantasize properly she felt a hand on her thigh and as she looked down she saw Elaine staring up at her.

“Come sit down on my face, baby”, the brunette said. “I want to eat you out.”

Well, how could she possibly resist an invitation like that?

She crawled over and knelt over Elaine's face, not sure how much pressure would be too much, but then Elaine grabbed her hips and pulled her down, practically smothering herself with Alexis' pussy.

The feeling was both pure bliss and utterly mortifying as she could feel Elaine's mouth starting to work her but could also feel her juices running all over Elaine's face and every once in a while Elaine's nose grazed the sensitive skin of her asshole, making her shiver each time it happened.

Of course the position had the added benefit of putting her face to face with Ophelia and the vampire wasted no time pulling Alexis into a rough kiss, making out with her while she continued to fuck herself on Elaine's cock.

The room was pure bacchanalia, three hot, sweat-slick bodies grinding against each other and letting out moans, gasps and squeals all the while. Elaine was drowning in pussy, with her face full of one and her cock tucked in tight inside another. Ophelia was riding the biggest cock she'd ever taken and clamping down around it in an effort to make it feel even bigger while making out with the adorable Alexis and Alexis herself was making out with one hot girl while another licked her pussy. They had each managed to find their happy place in this strange situation and the arrangement that had seemed strange to them just an hour ago suddenly felt like the most natural thing in the world.

Achievement unlocked! Reached Bond Level 8! Awarded 800 Credits.

The achievement popped up the moment Alexis and Ophelia climaxed, the notification flashing in front of their eyes before they lost themselves in pleasure. The CARD was designed in such a way that the notifications it sent into the wearer's vision could only be seen with open eyes and so once they squeezed their eyes shut in ecstasy the notification vanished from their vision, gone so quick the fact only barely registered.

Elaine didn't gain any such notifications but the wails of the two women on top of her and the feeling of Ophelia's pussy clamping down on her cock even harder were enough to tell her what was going on and, more to the point, were enough to make her lose all self-control. She came and came and came inside Ophelia's tight wet pussy, filling the vampire to capacity and then some until the sticky white stuff overflowed.

When Elaine had nothing more to give Alexis and Ophelia collapsed against each other, only held up by the way they were still connected to their lovers. They held each other close, just breathing heavy, until Alexis remembered that she was smothering Elaine underneath her and then she scrambled to get off her.

“Thanks, baby”, Elaine said after taking in a big gulp of air.

“Sorry”, Alexis muttered.

“It's okay”, Elaine said, stroking Alexis' hair.

In response the blonde just leaned down to kiss her.

**

Ophelia watched her two lovers kiss with another odd combination of jealousy and excitement. She wasn't jealous about Elaine kissing someone else though, just about the two of them kissing without her. But there was another thing she'd been dying to. So she waited until the two of them broke their kiss and said:

“So Alexis, would you like to try eating me out?”

Alexis looked over at that, licked her lips and said: “Sure.”

Ophelia smiled and scooted off of Elaine, causing the brunette's cock to flop out of her, spreading a generous helping of cum all around.

It was only then that Alexis realized that Ophelia had meant right then, while she was still leaking everything Elaine had just pumped inside of her, and she blushed at the thought.

Eating pussy for the first time was something she'd quite been looking forward to and she'd already found that she didn't have any problems with the idea of swallowing Elaine's cum but licking the sticky white stuff out of another woman felt like it was on another level of intimacy somehow.

She took a deep breath and then crawled over to Ophelia, who obligingly spread her legs for her and leaned back on her elbows. She looked up at the vampire, who gave her a soft smile utterly at odds with the filthy suggestion she'd made.

And finally she leaned down, right between Ophelia's legs. She started by kissing her thighs, pale and smooth and surprisingly plush. She ran her tongue over each in turn, blew against them to make them erupt into gooseflesh, and then started kissing and nibbling at them in earnest. She'd loved it when Elaine had done that for her and it was giving her time to work up the nerve to actually go for Ophelia's pussy.

She had never licked a girl before and so she was terrified of doing a bad job of it but she kept telling herself that her oral skills had been good enough for Elaine so far and so she probably wouldn't be doing too badly. But she was also a little apprehensive about licking Elaine's sperm out of Ophelia. It wasn't that she was worried about the flavor or anything. The problem was what it represented. The two of them had sex. Elaine had cum inside of Ophelia. Licking it out of her would be to tacitly approve of this relationship. That had been easy enough when she'd been making out with the vampire while sitting on Elaine's face and lost in ecstasy but right now she was no longer drunk on sex. Could she bring herself to do this?

She looked over to Elaine, who was slowly, lazily stroking her cock as she watched her and then she turned to look at Ophelia, who was giving her a beatific smile with eyes half lidded in pleasure.

“You're doing great, sweetheart”, the vampire told her in a soft voice.

It was all Alexis needed to hear. If she'd been met with scorn or if they'd tried to humiliate her as part of some roleplay she would have stormed off and told them to go fuck themselves but they were giving her nothing but loving encouragement and approval and it made her realize that, yes, she was fine with this arrangement.

She leaned forward and lapped up the first bit of white goop from Ophelia's pussy. She tried to make a bit of a show of it, knowing that the two of them were watching her, but the slimy stuff almost slipped from the tip of her tongue and she ended up burying her face in Ophelia's pussy to not drop it.

And suddenly she felt like she was in heaven. She'd already smelled the scent of Ophelia's arousal but tasting it for herself was even more amazing and mixed with Elaine's salty cum she couldn't get enough of it. And beyond that was the feel of a pussy under her mouth. She'd found a surprising amount of enjoyment in sucking cock but this was just as good. The warm, puffy lips, the hard nub of her clit and the slick juices streaming out of her, all of it was driving Alexis wild. It had only been a few minutes since her last climax and she already felt needy again, her pussy starting to drip once more. She wanted to touch herself but she wasn't going to use her hand for anything but to spread Ophelia open, to make it easier for herself to lick and suck all the delicious, creamy cum from the vampire's delicious, slippery hot pussy.

But then someone seemed to have heard her own unspoken prayers when she felt a weight pressing down on her back before Elaine growled in her ear:

“You look so fucking hot when you're doing this.”

“Uh-huh?”, Alexis mumbled into Ophelia's pussy.

“Yeah”, the vampire agreed.

“It makes me want to fuck you hard from behind”, Elaine told her.

Alexis' breath caught. Last time Elaine had let her take the lead, had let her fuck herself on that huge cock. Since then she'd fantasized about how it'd feel if Elaine were to do the fucking. How crazy would it drive her if she couldn't set the pace herself, if Elaine were to use her pussy to satisfy her own needs?

She couldn't wait to find out.

She flattened out and then reached behind her with both hands, spreading her ass cheeks apart and showing off how soaking wet her pussy was. She'd been wet since the moment her tongue had touched Ophelia's pussy lips but at the suggestion of Elaine fucking her from behind she'd started gushing.

“Good girl”, Elaine purred and then positioned herself behind her.

A moment later Alexis felt the tip of Elaine's huge cock at the entrance of her tiny little pussy.

“You ready, baby?”, she asked. “You want this?”

Alexis took her mouth off of Ophelia's pussy only just long enough to whine out: “Yes, please!” before burying her face again.

“Good girl”, Elaine said and then pushed.

“Fmmmmck!”, Alexis squealed into the vampire's pussy as she felt Elaine's huge length spread her open.

She'd been right. The sensation was nothing like when she'd done it at her own pace. She felt like she was being taken, filled, and used and she was loving every moment of it. She practically had to bury her face in Ophelia's pussy and started licking for all she was worth just to distract herself from the pleasure coursing through her with every single thrust Elaine was inflicting upon her.

For Elaine it was the first time she was actually properly fucking a woman since growing a cock. Both Alexis and Ophelia had taken the lead with her for their first times but now Elaine was well and truly doing the fucking. Most women in her situation would have been clumsy but Elaine had plenty of experience fucking with a strap-on. Experience she was now learning wasn't as helpful as she'd been expecting. Knowing how to pump and thrust with a strap-on did help her keep up a steady rhythm while plowing Alexis' tight pussy but it had in no way prepared her for the pleasure. The way her cock was forcing its way inside this tight, slick little hole damn near took her breath away and it took most of her concentration to keep up a decent rhythm and not cum immediately from the sheer sensation overload. Not only was the feeling of pumping away at Alexis' pussy beyond compare, the trembling Alexis whimpering underneath her and the gorgeous Ophelia being eaten out in front of her were driving her crazy.

“You two are so fucking amazing”, Elaine groaned as she kept giving it to Alexis deep and hard.

“Good enough you're going to cum?”, Ophelia asked, gently rolling her hips into Alexis' face. She had to admit the blonde was doing a really, really good job for this being her first time doing it. Ophelia had a really hard time coming from oral but Alexis was getting her there and pretty quick, too.

“Fuck yeah”, Elaine groaned as she bottomed out in Alexis' tight pussy once again.

“Mmmmh”, the blonde whimpered. She was going crazy in this position. She'd gotten really into eating Ophelia out and when she'd started rolling her hips into her face Alexis had felt like pumping her fist in triumph but even leaving that aside having Elaine take her from behind was driving her crazy. The position somehow did the impossible and made Elaine feel even bigger inside her and the deep, hard thrusts the brunette was subjecting her to were slowly but surely turning her into a quivering mess. She'd already come several times, none of the individual orgasms too big on their own but coming so fast that she didn't even have time to properly come down off the high and she just knew she was going to lose her mind once Elaine finally came inside her.

“Then do it”, Ophelia said, tangling her fingers in Alexis' hair so she could push the blonde's face against her pussy a little harder. “She wants you to. Fill her up. Do it. Oh god, please do it. Fuck!” Her voice had started seductive but a little breathy but with each word she got a little more frantic until finally she came against Alexis' face, hard.

“Mmmh!”, the blonde squealed as she found herself drenched in the vampire's juices.

“Holy fucking shit”, Elaine gasped out as she couldn't hold it any longer. Blast after blast of cum filled Alexis' tight pussy and the blonde tore her face away from Ophelia's pussy to let out a long, hard:

“Fuuuuck!”

Everything around Alexis was driving her crazy. The feeling of Elaine's body weight pressing down on her, the feeling of Elaine's huge, hard, hot, throbbing cock filling her up, the way her face was drenched in the juices she'd managed to tease out of Ophelia's still twitching pussy, it all was at once everything she needed and way too much for her to handle.

But she knew that she had both of them to catch her if she fell.

A huge thanks to my newest patron, englishmuffins10!

99