Vol.2 Ch.25.5 – The Gift Of Knowledge
1.9k 8 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
A few weeks ago I read a comment saying that the characters have started to become hard to keep track of and I have to admit, the fact that there are characters we've barely seen but who are nonetheless part of the story might make following the story somewhat difficult. This is especially true given that the current arc involves far more characters than anything that has come before. Even when the fighting focuses on the characters we know, the characters we've barely seen still show up, after all.

Because of this I decided to use today's upload to do something about that and gave Project Divinity a proper Glossary, including a list of characters with a short paragraph explaining who the character is and what they're doing.

However, I understand that there are readers who don't have an issue keeping track of the characters and who would find such a list boring. As such, I have taken this as an opportunity to convey a bunch of worldbuilding, the kind of stuff I can't organically convey within the confines of the story because most of the cast don't know about it and the characters that do have no reason to talk or think about it.

And so, in the Glossary you will find not only a list of characters but also entries on the three major Outer Gods, how Necromancers are created and how that relates to the Necronomicon, as well as a bunch of entries on Heaven and Hell and a few entries on Atlantean history and society. I also added entries that delve into the nature of the Divine, describing the different categories of gods and the Knights they get to choose. A lot of this is background information that is only marginally relevant to the main story but a good chunk of it is highly relevant, or going to be in the future at any rate.

As there is no way for you to interact with the Glossary page in any meaningful way, feel free to leave your comments on those entries under this "chapter" or, if you're really itching to talk about something, hop on over to my Discord.

I would also like to thank my newest patron, Yeager! Your support means a ton!

Oh, and for anyone thinking this was a lazy upload, you have no idea how much of a pain in the ass it is to curate a glossary. This took me hours longer than uploading the next chapter would have.

49