Vol.3 Ch.5.6 – Interlude: Lost Inhibitions II
1.8k 1 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Interlude: Lost Inhibitions II

Lieutenant General Francis Hayworth was staring down at a skimpily dressed succubus writhing around on top of a work desk, her thighs slick with her arousal and her head at the height of his crotch and sucking on his thumb like it was a lollipop, and he honestly didn't quite know how he'd landed in this position.

Of course that wasn't quite true. He knew exactly what circumstances had led him to this point. He could meticulously trace back every single decision and, in a more lucid moment, could have pointed out exactly where his rational decision-making had been derailed. But currently he had little brainpower to spare as his mind was busy imagining how fucking amazing his cock would feel once he shoved it down her tight throat.

No longer content with just imagining it he reached down and opened his fly, letting his cock out. He was hard as a rock and his cock cast an impressive shadow over her face as he stepped in close.

Open up, little lady,” he said, his voice like sandpaper.

In response Rachel opened her mouth wide, revealing her sticky pink insides and extending her tongue, which looked just a little too long to be normal.

He stepped forward and pressed the head of his cock against her tongue, using it as a guide to push himself deep inside her mouth in a single slow but inexorable thrust. To his amazement she was able to take his entire cock without difficulty. Intellectually he'd known that she was a succubus but this feat really drove the point home for him, as no woman had ever managed that before. Even Charlotte, after years of marriage, after years of getting throat-fucked by him, took several minutes to adjust to his size down her gullet every time. But not Rachel.

Not only did she not choke or struggle but immediately she began working her throat muscles around him and lapping at the base of his cock. Months of nothing but his own hand had made him beyond sensitive and far too keyed up and he had to take a moment to adjust to the overwhelming pleasure of being buried to the root in a warm, tight, slick hole with a gorgeous redhead squirming on her back in front of him.

He decided to distract himself from the feeling by yanking her tank top up, exposing her cute little tits. Apparently the succubus didn't believe in silly inconveniences like bras either because her gorgeous breasts were on full display and her nipples were hard as diamonds. But he wasn't going to gently tease her by playing with her nipples. Instead he grabbed hold of her breasts with both hands and used them as handles as he pulled his hips back and then started thrusting into her throat.

Soon enough she reached out a hand and gently wrapped it around his left wrist. She didn't exert any pressure but the meaning was clear. If she squeezed it meant she needed him to stop. After all, right now she couldn't speak her safeword and typing it out was going to be difficult as well.

Good girl,” he muttered, now secure in the knowledge that she had a way to stop him even if he had been in too much of a rush to get his dick wet to take precautions. Normally he gave Charlotte a ring of keys to hold that she could make noise with if she needed him to stop but it had utterly slipped his mind with Rachel.

Likewise, it was now slipping his mind to do much but to cum down her throat. Her throat just felt too good and it had been far too long. Her insides were hot and smooth and slick, the thick, sticky saliva from the depths of her throat coating everything and letting him glide in and out effortlessly. And anyway, wasn't he doing this specifically to get off? Wasn't he punishing her for his own satisfaction?

As if she was reading his mind she reacted to his words and did something no woman had ever done for him, something he hadn't even considered. She took her hand off his wrist and then wrapped both of her hands around her own throat, squeezing down to make the orifice he was fucking just a little bit tighter, just a little bit more pleasant.

And it was easily one of the hottest things he'd ever experienced. Not only did it feel amazing but the visuals and the implications were even better still. Here was this little brat, dressed like a harlot and writhing on a desk, choking herself while gagging on his cock, choosing to humiliate and punish herself just to satisfy him that little bit more, choosing his pleasure over oxygen.

She deserves a little reward, doesn't she?

He leaned over, plunging deep down her throat once again, and roughly shoved a hand into her hotpants to find her pussy soaking wet. Even down there she was the softest, smoothest woman he had ever touched and yet her labia were puffy and engorged, her clit like a little pearl it was so hard, and she was absolutely drenched with her arousal. That spurred him on even more. Lots of women could act like they enjoyed servicing a partner but it took a special kind of pervert to actually get off on being dominated like this.

She writhed on the desk as he worked her, rolling her hips against his fingers and squeezing his cock with her throat, choking herself to make him feel better.

He didn't want to cum just yet but he could no longer hold on. It was too much, the sensations, the way she reacted to his treatment, the knowledge that such a gorgeous creature was giving herself to him, all of it.

For the first time in decades he didn't allow himself to cum, didn't coolly decide to let go after tormenting his partner, but simply came, wildly and with no restraint. He emptied himself down her throat, seeing stars as the contractions of her swallowing his seed spurred him on more and more, stimulating him in just the right way to make his orgasm last forever. Soon he couldn't even stand anymore and simply keeled over, heedless of how much of his body weight he was resting on her, while she swallowed and swallowed and lapped at his balls with her obscenely long tongue.

Only when he had nothing more to give, when his balls felt empty and his cock was overstimulated to the point of torment, did he drag himself out of Rachel's mouth, rivulets of thick, sticky saliva coming along and smearing her gorgeous face as he pulled out.

He felt ashamed of himself. Cumming this much and this hard from just oral sex was unprecedented for him. He just wanted to take the edge of so that he would last longer afterwards but after a climax like this how could he hope to...

Still raring to go, aren't you daddy?” Rachel asked, her voice slurred and barely comprehensible. Understandable, given how he'd messed her throat up and how her face was still smeared with their combined filth, but nonetheless hot.

He blinked, then looked down at himself to see himself still hard as a rock. Francis was a fit man, one who knew his body and was in control of it. In a clearer state of mind he might have been disturbed by how hard he was right then, might have realized that it had something to do with his partner being entirely inhuman, but at that moment all he could think was:

You took your punishment like a good girl so of course I'll have to reward you.”

Yeah?” she asked, licking her lips, scooping up the thick slime clinging to them.

Yeah,” he growled, then knelt down in front of her and kissed her, hard. Her face was smeared in their filth, wet and slimy and sticky, and he didn't care. He kissed her hard and deep, reveling in their filth, and she kissed him back greedily. “But first we'll have to get your pretty face all nice and clean.”

He got up, then hauled her up off the desk, wrapping his arms around her body and cupping her ass-cheeks to keep her up, catching her lips in another kiss as he dragged her over to the sink to watch the filth off their faces.

I can clean myself up,” she whined as he used a washcloth to wipe everything off her face.

Hush,” he mumbled. “You've been such a good girl so far. Let daddy take care of you.”

Okay daddy,” she mewled and his cock twitched so hard it pressed into her thigh. “Ooo!”

That's all for you, sweetheart,” he muttered as he wiped the last remnants off her gorgeous face and then went to work on his own face.

Yeah?” she asked, reverence in her voice as she reached down and wrapped her hand around it. “It's so harrrd.”

Patience,” he said, then picked her up again and carried her to the infirmary. Her office had two doors, one that led into one of Base 15's hallways and another that led to the infirmary, making both easy to reach for her. Once he had her in the infirmary he tossed her onto the nearest bed.

She squirmed on the bed and he crawled after her, then started stripping her, quickly and methodically. She wiggled out of her clothes for him, assisting him with every single piece until she was naked before him.

His breath hitched as he looked at her on the bed, easily the most gorgeous creature he'd ever seen. She didn't have the most impressive curves and she didn't need them to be the very picture of sensuality. He considered for a moment what to do and then reached out and tapped a few buttons on his CARD to take a picture of what he was seeing. He had no idea whether demons even showed up on film but if his wife wanted something to keep her entertained he was damn well going to try.

Taking mementos?” Rachel asked huskily.

He paused for a moment, wondering if he'd overstepped.

In response she gave him a soft smile, then pulled her left leg in, spreading her legs and giving him an unobstructed view of her soaking wet pussy. “This should be better, shouldn't it?”

Don't tempt me, little lady, or else I'll take a picture with that pink little pussy full of cum,” he all but growled. It was one of his favorite tricks. If she used her safeword now she could tell him not to do so. If she didn't she implicitly gave her consent and despite this very candid exchange of words it nonetheless maintained the illusion of his total control over the situation.

Or it would have if she'd still been pretending. “Only if you send me a copy,” she husked.

That depends on if you keep being a good girl or not,” he told her. “On all fours. Show me that cute little butt.”

Yes, daddy,” she said and flipped over, raising her ass up in the air and submissively lowering her face to the mattress.

He approached her with reverence, taking in her beauty. She was absolutely gorgeous but this pose, with her butt tinged pink and her pussy soaking wet, she was heart-stopping. Even her cute little asshole winked at him as if desperate for him to play with it. Even more, it looked lubed up and ready. He swallowed, then leaned down, intending to taste this delicious creature for himself.

Just fuck me daddy,” she whined before he could lean down. “You said you'd reward me if I was good. I don't need more foreplay, I'm already too hot for you.”

Well, how could he refuse if she begged to have his cock inside of her?

So he stood up straight again and marveled. She was so small that, standing next to the bed, his cock was at the perfect height to push inside her. He wouldn't even have to bend his legs.

Hurry, daddy,” she whined and reached one hand out to rub herself.

That's not yours to touch right now,” he told her as he slapped her hand away, then lined up his cock with her soaking wet little hole, kissing her entrance with his tip but not yet pushing inside. “If you're going to come at all you're coming from this cock.”

Oh fuck yes, daddy,” she gasped, pushing her ass backward to try and get him to hurry up.

Language,” he scolded and gave her butt another spank, then grabbed hold of her hips and thrust inside of her.

Even though he'd only just cum a few minutes ago he felt tears in his eyes from the sheer pleasure. Her mouth had been amazing but her pussy was indescribable. She was so wet it was running down his length and dripping down his balls from the first stroke. She was so hot it felt like sticking his cock in a furnace. And she was so unbearably tight, tighter than any woman he'd ever been with, tighter even than the virgins he'd been with. The only way he even managed to enter her was because he was as hard as he'd ever been in his life, his cock like a rod of steel that could pry even this tight little hole open.

Oh daddy, you're so biiig,” she squealed as she rode back against him as best she could.

Is daddy filling your little hole?” he growled in her ear.

Yes daddy,” she whined. “I feel... so... full.”

Does my little girl love being daddy's cocksleeve?”

I love being your cocksleeve, daddy!” she moaned, getting into the dirty talk. “I want you to use my little hole for your pleasure. Use my insides to jerk yourself off, then fill me up with all your delicious cum. Use me, fill me up, then toss me away like a cumrag!”

Such a filthy mouth on you,” he said as he continued to ram himself inside her. “I think I need to plug that dirty mouth up so you don't become a bad girl again.”

Yes, daddy, plug me up!” she begged and in response Francis shoved three fingers into her open mouth, reducing her to nothing but animal noises and causing her to drool uncontrollably.

Such a... GOOD little slut,” he growled as he kept fucking her in brutal, savage strokes that buried his cock all the way inside her and caused their flesh to slap together, “taking daddy's cock... SO well. I think I should... BREED this tiny little hole.”

In response Rachel did the impossible and became even tighter, clamping around him like the fist of an angry god threatening to squeeze the life out of him. “Yeth,” she gargled around the fingers filling her mouth. “Breedth mwe! Fiww mwe ubb! Mwage mwe a mwommy, daddy!”

He was very nearly beyond thought, beyond reason, but that request made him pause. Fucking another woman at his wife's insistence was one thing. Impregnating a woman other than his wife, though? No, he couldn't do that. It would ruin their marriage. And if it didn't, then there would be a little girl trapped in Hell one day asking why her dad never came to visit her.

No, you haven't earned that yet, you little harlot,” he told her sternly.

She whined around his fingers but didn't stop pushing her ass back against him in the rhythm he'd set.

Come for me and you get your sticky treat,” he commanded.

Instantly Rachel shrieked and quivered, her entire body shaking and then going rigid, the pressure almost crushing his cock inside her, before she fell forward bonelessly and began panting. As she did she fell off his cock and despite the lack of stimulation he was so keyed up that the breath of fresh air on his sensitive skin was nearly enough to send him over the edge.

He hurried to crawl onto the bed, flipped Rachel around and then came all over her gorgeous face, painting line after line of pearly white cream over her flawless features. And then, once the overwhelming pleasure had finally abated, he took several pictures of Rachel, her body glistening with a thin sheen of sweat and her chest and throat and face reddened from arousal and exertion.

Put your cock over my eyes, daddy,” she whispered while he was busy snapping away.

Pardon?”

Hold your cock over my face so it covers my eyes,” she clarified. “Trust me, it'll make for an amazing picture.”

He did as instructed, marveling that despite everything he still wasn't growing soft yet, and took another picture. True to her word, it looked amazing.

When his impromptu photo shoot was over she said: “You're not done with me yet, are you daddy?”

He swallowed and looked again down at his cock. He just wasn't going soft. Not only that but the sheer sight of her filled him with an almost unbearable need to bury himself inside of her once again.

I still need your cum inside me, you know?” she cooed. “All of daddy's cum in my tummy...”

Daddy isn't going to put a baby in you,” he said firmly.

She smirked and pulled her legs close to show her pink, soaking wet pussy but also her twitching, slightly open and inviting anus. “Then it's a good thing I want daddy to fill up my other hole this time, isn't it?”

Lord above but he wanted to. Burying his cock in that tiny little ass would be the closest Francis would get to reaching heaven without actually dying, he knew. “Daddy would need to get you ready for his cock first,” he said.

I already did, daddy,” she husked. “I knew you wouldn't be able to resist the chance of fucking my tight little ass. I'm a bad girl like that.”

A bad girl indeed,” he said. “Pull your legs close, sweetheart, show off for me.”

She grinned and grabbed her legs, placing her hands in the crooks of her knees and pulling her legs up to present herself to him.

He was about to open his mouth and say he still needed some lube when he saw her holding a tiny bottle of lubricant between the index and middle fingers of her left hand. He took it and spread the thick, slick liquid all over his cock, resisting the urge to give himself a few pumps at the incredible sight in front of him. Coming undone without fucking this ass first would be the biggest waste of his life.

And so he lined himself up with her cute little pucker and held himself there, enjoying the sensation of her ring of muscle giving his cock tiny little butterfly kisses as he looked deep into her eyes, at the sheer longing there. Longing to have him fill her ass up.

When he held himself there a moment to long she said very clearly: “Please daddy, ream my asshole.”

There was no way he could refuse a request like that and so he pushed himself inside her, excruciatingly slowly but also inexorably, going at a steady pace that was absolute torture. Only when he was fully buried inside her bottom hole, her pucker strangling his cock at its very base, did he let out the breath he'd been holding.

Do you like daddy's cock up your ass?” he asked, mostly to distract himself from the unbearable sensation.

I love daddy's cock up my ass,” she said. “I love daddy stretching open my naughty hole. I love the way my pussy feels so empty and yet I'm still so full from daddy's big cock.”

Do you want daddy to plug up your little pussy as well?” he asked as he drew back for his first proper thrust.

Ugh,” she groaned at the sensation of his cock scraping her ass out. “No, daddy, leave it empty. Just use my ass and dump your cum inside it.”

Alright then sweetheart,” he said. “Hold on tight and take it.” He pressed down on her, resting his weight on her and bending her fully in half as he wrapped his arms around the back of her neck and started kissing her. He pumped his hips into her over and over again, not frantically humping her but instead enjoying her hot, slick, tight and soft insides to the fullest on every stroke, the sensation of prying her open on each thrust in just as amazing as the sensation of her ring of muscle holding onto him each time he pulled out.

Do you love the way I'm fucking your ass?” he asked, desperate to buy himself a few more moments before he inevitably filled her ass to the brim.

I love the way you're fucking my ass, daddy,” she babbled and from the way she was spasming all over he could tell she was coming. “I love the feeling of your huge cock gouging out my insides, daddy. I love the way you're pressing down on me, daddy.” Again she came and tears were running down her cheeks. “I love the way you're spreading me open, daddy. I love being your little whore, daddy.” And again. “I want to be your cumdump, daddy. Fill me up, daddy. Please, please, pleasepleaseplease...”

He couldn't hold it in a moment longer. Her begging was just too much. He rammed his cock as deep inside her as it would go and let go as he pulled her into a kiss to shut her babbling up. Again and again his cock spasmed and he could feel the contents of his balls emptying out inside her until he had nothing left to give.

**

It took him quite a while until he was coherent again, or at least coherent enough to get off the petite young woman he was crushing beneath the weight of his toned body. As he did he felt and heard a deluge of cum running out of her well-fucked asshole.

Take a picture,” she slurred and he leaned back enough to take in the scene. Even Rachel, insatiable succubus that she was, looked fucked out and had a dopey smile on her face, her pussy puffy and engorged in frustrated need and her ass gaping open, smeared with pearly white cum. He took several pictures of it, capturing every single detail of the filthy scene.

Once he was done she surprised him. He'd been so focused on bedding her he'd almost forgotten that Rachel was a master mage on top of being a bratty little seductress and so it took him by surprise when she waved a finger through the air, muttered some syllables that didn't mean anything to him, and suddenly all the dirt and filth and grime they had produced just vanished into thin air.

Neat trick,” he muttered before he could stop himself.

Thank you,” she said, smug and self-satisfied.

So, can you stop a conception with that?” he asked.

On someone else, sure,” she said. “I only get pregnant when I want to anyway.”

So there was no reason to pull out, was there?” he asked.

She chuckled. “Sure there was. I wanted your cum on my face instead.”

He shook his head, a wry smile on his face. “You are incorrigible.”

I am,” she agreed.

He sighed as he remembered something. “But none of this changes the fact that you've created a lot of trouble for me.”

You mean the files?” Rachel asked, leaning up to give him a smug smile.

It's really not a laughing matter,” he said.

She started chuckling. “I can't believe you still haven't figured it out.”

He blinked.

Those were duplicates,” she said. “The originals are safe and sound.”

He blinked at her. “What about the computer?”

Hale and healthy,” she said. “I just needed a reason for you to punish me, nothing more. I'm not actually that clumsy, you know?”

He let out a sigh of relief. “You really aren't good for my heart, you know?”

She smiled, then grabbed his shoulders and used her superhuman strength to drag him back onto the mattress. When she had him on his back she scooted over and straddled him. “Well, it just so happens that I have a wonderful exercise routine for cardiovascular health for you.”

He grabbed those obscenely sexy hips of hers and chuckled.

Maybe letting go of his inhibitions hadn't been that bad of an idea after all.

39