Vol.3 Ch.9 – From Voyeur To Participant
2.2k 4 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 9: From Voyeur To Participant

Evelyn found herself unable to speak as Elaine told her exactly what was going to happen to her. How could she be expected to say anything to that when it was precisely what she wanted, precisely what she needed? So instead of saying anything she canted her hips upward to give Elaine the perfect angle to slide inside, to turn herself into the best cocksleeve she could be.

And then she felt the nirvana she'd been begging for. Hard as a rod of steel, hot as a furnace and long and thick enough to fill her out to the very edge of where pleasure was about to beget pain, Elaine's cock entered her. She had been soaking wet for a while and so despite Elaine's incredible size her cock slid in without the slightest resistance, stuffing Evelyn's little hole. Any thicker and Elaine's cock would hurt but the way it was she just felt full to bursting, as if her entire body was being filled out and fucked, as if Elaine would turn her inside-out every time she dragged her massive length back out.

Evelyn loved this feeling. There couldn't possibly be anything better in the world. Well... there was one thing that was better: Having that monster plunder her ass instead. But she hadn't exactly had time to prepare for that and so this was just about the best thing she could hope for.

It was even better because of the way Elaine fucked into her relentlessly, clearly using her for her own pleasure and heedless of how Evelyn felt about it. Intellectually Evelyn knew that this was just theater and that Elaine was only doing this because Evelyn wanted it this way but she was still convincingly fucking into her as if she were only trying to sate her own desires and it was enough for Evelyn to pretend.

Right now she was a piece of meat, there for someone else's pleasure. The maddening feeling of Elaine's cock scraping her insides out, the way Elaine's large hands were holding onto her waist for leverage, the way Elaine's mouth sucked on her nipples, all of it was for Elaine's benefit. Elaine was taking from her what she needed and the way Evelyn couldn't stop coming from it, couldn't stop climax after climax from wracking her body, was just incidental.

Soon Elaine dragged her entire cock out of Evelyn's aching hole, then grabbed a fistful of Evelyn's wavy red hair and pulled her down, face first onto her cock. Evelyn didn't even hesitate and began licking and lapping at the mess she had made on Elaine's cock, licking and sucking, deliberately making obscene slurping sounds as she did. She didn't particularly like her own flavor but licking it off Elaine's massive cock made it taste amazing.

When she had polished off every last bit of her juices Elaine manhandled her once again, this time flipping her onto her stomach. Before Evelyn could even look around Elaine was on her, shoving her cock into Evelyn's quivering hole and then resting her entire body weight on her before she started thrusting again.

“You love this, don't you?” Elaine asked, her voice rough as sandpaper.

“Yeeesshh,” Evelyn slurred, utterly beyond words.

“Fucked into the mattress, made to lick your own juices off my cock and then fucked into the mattress some more, you really are just a cocksleeve right now, aren't you?”

“Uh-huh!”

“None of your boyfriends ever fucked you like this, did they?” Elaine asked.

“N-no!”

“If they did you'd have been a little slut for them as well, right?”

“No! Only—guh! Only you!”

“That's right,” Elaine growled, leaning down to bite Evelyn's throat. “You're mine.”

“Yours!” Evelyn squealed, another orgasm wracking her body as the pain of Elaine's bite hit her.

Evelyn writhed under her lover as Elaine began sucking on her throat, giving her a huge, obvious hickey she'd be wearing around the camp all day tomorrow. She couldn't wait to show it off, couldn't wait to wear proof of how hard Elaine had fucked her tonight.

Then, when there was a deep purple spot on her throat Elaine leaned back and wrapped a hand around Evelyn's throat. Her breathing hitched for a moment but Elaine wasn't squeezing down all that tightly. No, she wasn't doing it to choke Evelyn. Instead Elaine was using her hold on Evelyn's throat to force the redhead to look back at the door.

Once she had Evelyn's eyes firmly locked on the doorway Elaine used a touch of magic to twist the key in the lock, unlocking the door.

Oh god, Evelyn thought, her pussy quivering desperately around Elaine's cock.

“Wouldn't it be amazing if someone could watch me turn you inside-out?” Elaine asked, her voice trying for husky and dangerous but coming out strained. Evelyn was gratified to know that she was making Elaine feel so good, to know that she was distracting Elaine from being in total control.

Still she answered: “So... guh! Amazing...” And it was. The thought of someone watching the way Elaine was fucking her was amazing. Here she was, lying on the bed and taking the roughest fucking of her life, her small breasts bouncing to and fro with every one of Elaine's savage thrusts. Not only did she feel amazing, up until Elaine had forced her to watch the door she'd had the most amazing view in the world, of Elaine looming over her and forcing her cock inside her. Her lover's rock-hard abs, her large breasts bouncing up and down with the force of her thrusts, her gorgeous face distorted by a combination of effort and pleasure, the sweat running intriguingly from her hairline all the way down her body, her massive cock spreading Evelyn's labia apart as it forced its way inside her tiny little hole, all of it looked beyond amazing.

If someone could watch both Evelyn getting fucked and Elaine doing the fucking they would surely recognize just how amazing a sight it was.

And then a hand made of crystal shards appeared in thin air, grabbed the door handle and yanked the door open.

Evelyn's hold on her own body, her own consciousness, slipped and she came. The sheer thought of being fucked this savagely in front of an open door was too much to bear. And so it was only in the half-aware state of orgasm, her ears ringing with white noise and stars swimming in her vision, that she saw Ophelia standing in the now open doorway, a surprising amount of color on the bloodsucker's cheek and a hand buried deep in her panties.

It was just too much. Evelyn had already been coming, had barely even come down from the high of orgasm, when her pussy clenched down on the cock gouging out her insides once again and she screamed out her pleasure in a single, wordless cry that surely told half the building that someone was being fucked to the edge of sanity in this room.

**

The sudden opening of the door had been just about the last thing Ophelia had expected. And while the fact that both Elaine and Evelyn could see that she had been masturbating as she'd watched them should have been mortifying Ophelia found it hard to care when finding out that she'd been watched caused Evelyn to come her brains out, shrieking out her pleasure as if she'd gone mad, as if Elaine had just exorcised an evil spirit from the redhead.

Ophelia was torn. On the one hand she wanted to come like this, to absolutely lose herself after being subjected to an absolutely savage fucking by her sexy girlfriend but on the other hand she wanted to tease Evelyn, to find out what heights she could make the redhead soar to yet if she helped Elaine drive her crazy.

And so Ophelia tried for suave, trying to pretend she hadn't just been caught spying on them with a hand in her panties. She sauntered into the room, hips swaying, and shut the door behind her before beginning to strip. She was well aware making a show of it wouldn't do anything for Evelyn but Elaine had always enjoyed the sight of her naked and so she turned it into a striptease, showing off as she took off each piece of clothing. As she'd hoped, Elaine ate the view up, staring in rapt attention even as she kept turning Evelyn inside-out. There was something absolutely irresistible about the way Elaine only seemed to have eyes for her even as her cock kept going balls-deep into another woman, dredging up her juices on every go and making obscene squelching sounds. It made Ophelia feel sexy and desired, exactly what she'd needed right then.

When the vampire was finally down to just her sexy lingerie she sauntered over to the bed, crawled onto it and gave Elaine a rough kiss. Elaine mauled her, shoving her tongue into her mouth and sucking on hers in turn and as Ophelia moaned into the kiss she reached down and started working Evelyn's clit, eliciting high-pitched squeals from the redhead.

“Glad you could join us,” Elaine said, her voice strained from the effort of giving Evelyn the fucking she deserved.

“It's not like I wanted to miss this,” Ophelia replied as she leaned down and smacked Evelyn's crotch, catching her clit with her fingertips.

“Fmmmck,” the redhead squeaked.

“That's right,” Ophelia husked, squeezing Evelyn's clit between her fingers. “You're getting fucked real good, aren't you?” She looked up at Elaine. “Fill her up, okay?”

Elaine smirked at her again. “Play with your pussy, baby.”

“Yes, ma'am,” Ophelia said.

Once she had slipped her free hand into her panties Elaine started rutting into Evelyn even harder, fucking her in deep, savage thrusts that rocked the bed.

The squeaks and whimpers Evelyn let out might have made Ophelia worry that the redhead might be in pain if she hadn't spent the last twenty minutes watching as Evelyn got abused and thanked Elaine for it. As it was she could tell that Evelyn was having the time of her life, eyes lidded, tears running down her cheeks and saliva running out of the corners of her mouth. It was the most perfect expression of being fucked stupid, less affected than the stereotypical ahegao face and infinitely more genuine because of it.

And clearly Elaine was about to reach her climax as well, her expression strained and her thrusts slowly growing more erratic as she fucked in and out of Evelyn's abused little hole.

When Ophelia could clearly tell that Elaine was about to lose it she leaned down, right into where the heady scent of their sex was the strongest, and sucked Evelyn's rock-hard little pearl into her mouth.

“MotherFUCK!” Evelyn shrieked and evidently clamped down on Elaine's cock like a vise because just moments later the brunette let out a deep, satisfied grunt and Ophelia saw her cock rhythmically spasming over and over again until a tiny little bulge had formed in Evelyn's cute, previously flat tummy.

The visual stimulus, the knowledge of what was happening in front of her and what she'd managed to bring about, the feeling of her hand abusing her poor little hole, all of it caught up to Ophelia and she came as well, stars swirling in her vision as she collapsed right next to the two lovers.

**

“You really like watching others, don't you?” Elaine asked after they'd all come down from their collective high.

Ophelia considered it. Normally she wasn't one for giving voice to her thoughts but something about the situation relaxed her enough that she admitted: “I don't just like watching other people. I like watching my beautiful girlfriend use her obscene monster cock to gouge other pretty girls' pussies out.”

“Fuck,” Evelyn groaned out.

More open than usual Ophelia continued: “But not in, like, a cuckquean sort of way. I don't want you ignoring me for other girls or anything. I do want the same thing done to me afterwards. I just... I like the idea of my partner being so sexy that others want her and of her being so horny that I'm not enough to take care of her on my own.”

“So what, you're my pimp?” Elaine joked.

“It's called a madame if it's a woman,” Ophelia said, affecting a haughty tone and sniffing. “And I don't think it's fair to ask money for your stud services.”

“I'm that bad, huh?”

Evelyn was about to open her mouth and defend Elaine's sexual prowess but Ophelia put a hand over her mouth and said: “I'm not sure. I think I need to go for a round on the Caldwell Coaster to make sure you're up to snuff.”

“You think I've got enough in me for another round after this?” Elaine asked, gesturing at Evelyn's poor, abused, reddened hole, which was still leaking cum even though a puddle had already formed between her thighs.

“What kind of stud are you if you can't keep going after one round?” Ophelia asked, then reached out and grabbed hold of Elaine's cock. Despite the brunette's protests her cock was already halfway hard and rapidly hardened at Ophelia's touch.

“Shit, with that kind of encouragement I guess I do have another round in me,” Elaine muttered, thrusting her hips against the lazy handjob Ophelia was giving her.

“I should think so,” Ophelia said. “Now lean back, I want to taste both of you.”

“Shit,” Evelyn squeaked out. “You don't have to...”

“We're not all grossed out by the idea of tasting pussy,” Ophelia said, a hint of annoyance in her voice. “Now watch and learn.”

“I don't think Evelyn has much to learn when it comes to sucking co—“ Elaine began but instead of swallowing down Elaine's cock Ophelia wasted no time diving face first into Evelyn's crotch, all the while never ceasing her gentle pumps of Elaine's cock.

It only took seconds for Evelyn to roll her hips against Ophelia's mouth. In all honesty Ophelia didn't have that much experience eating out other girls and very little experience indeed with eating creampies out of other girls but she knew enough to give Evelyn exactly what she needed. She didn't work her over, hellbent on making her come. Instead she was gentle, soothing her poor, battered flesh with soft licks and kisses, making her feel good without overwhelming her. And all the while she sucked and lapped and swallowed the sticky white cream Elaine had left inside her. Ophelia loved the flavor. She knew of many girls who didn't like the taste of cum and, truth be told, she had been with men who had tasted awful, but Elaine's flavor was intoxicating. It wasn't quite as good as blood but it was pretty close and she loved tasting it every chance she got. But mixed with Evelyn's surprisingly sweet juices it became a heady mixture that practically made her head swim. The flavor was amazing in itself but combined with the knowledge of what it represented it became addicting. This flavor had only come to pass because her beautiful stud of a girlfriend had fucked the living daylights out of one of her other girlfriends and here Ophelia was, lapping up the evidence of their passion and drinking it down.

At the same time she was wagging her ass at Elaine, making it exceedingly obvious what she wanted her beautiful girlfriend to do to her. Or at least she thought it was obvious but Elaine was just admiring the view.

Ophelia supposed it made sense. The only time they'd actually had sex she'd insisted on being on top, on taking the lead. It hadn't been for a lack of trust or anything like that, she'd just wanted to rock Elaine's world, to show her that unlike the sweet almost-virgin Alexis she was actually experienced and knew how to make her partner feel amazing. But right now Ophelia didn't need to prove anything, didn't need to show off. She just needed to get fucked. To get railed like a dockside whore. She wanted to feel like Evelyn had felt, to have her pussy abused until it was sore. She'd wanted to get fucked when she'd come over already, hoping for Elaine to make her forget about her moping, but after watching Elaine taking Evelyn for a ride she desperately wanted just that. Her pussy itched for it.

And so she did the only thing she could think of in order to entice Elaine to give her what she needed: She reached backwards with one hand and spread her labia apart. Her panties were crotchless this time around, matching the lacy bra she wore that had gaps for her nipples to poke through. The panties had been a bad idea at first. Masturbating with them meant that her pants now had a very noticeable wet spot with a very distinctive smell. Now, though, they allowed her to spread herself open without having to wiggle out of them first. She just hoped Elaine would finally take the hint and fuck her cross-eyed.

I would like to give a huge Thank You to my newest patron, Cidant! Thank you so, so much for your support!

56