Prologue
363 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My heart almost stopped when the roll glowed with the rainbow effect, anticipating that the next character would be a five-star. In that banner, it could only be her, so I hoped. That game liked to play with our emotions, sometimes giving a servant with nothing to do with those who had the best chance of getting out. 

Luck, some would say, but if I spin on a specific banner, it is because I want to get the character out of it and not one that I can win on the story banner at any other time. 

But when I saw that the servant coming out was a Ruler, I was sure I had finally got it! 

As the servant slowly appeared and assured me of success, I brought my hand to my mouth and screamed. I had a fit of excitement. The comments from the people in the chat went up fast on my screen. Most of them were POG emotes or dancing ones, celebrating with me. Some congratulatory messages went by quickly, and I couldn't read them properly. Everyone was happy for me, and I was happier than anyone else. 

The Artoria Pendragon of the summer event was already welcoming me as her new master on the smartphone screen, replicated on the computer to be broadcast on the streaming platform. I could not even pick up my cell phone, looking from it in the monitor while still screaming, cussing, and whatever else came on the spot. Too loud, not caring about anything and certainly not hearing the knocks on my bedroom door and the calls to keep it down. 

I kept talking loudly, acting out, and interacting with people in the chat as best I could. For me, the messages appeared with a slight delay, much slower and yet fast enough that I couldn't see them all. A large number of viewers for a streamer as small as me, close to 3,000, all watching my numerous attempts to get all the beach version servants in Fate GO, especially the Summer Artoria. 

I read one message among many saying how beautiful she was and answered the microphone by saying that yes, she was a wonderful woman. 

Even though it was one that didn't exist in real life. 

I'm not crazy enough to be in love with a 2D character, but when it was one this well-drawn, my heart certainly swayed. 

Her blonde hair, slender body, perky breasts and those light-coloured clothes were a perfect set. And even though they were bikinis, the white color of her clothes, even the bunny version, made me want to marry her. I liked all the versions of Artoria Pendragon, but this one, in particular, caught my attention. 

I even became slightly aroused. 

I continued talking to the people in the chat room in a loud, animated voice, and I didn't even hear or notice the door open. I only realized it when my headset flew off my head and landed on the floor, hitting my foot before falling. 

It was only then that I looked away from the camera set up on top of the monitors, swiveling my chair to see my older sister with a very annoyed expression behind me. 

Out of nowhere, she started yelling how much I was bothering her, and if our parents wouldn't do anything to stop me and make me quiet, she would. 

She hadn't noticed that she was wearing a tank top and panties while I was live streaming for about 3,000 people. She just started pouring out everything she wanted to talk about, asking me if I knew what time it was and a bunch of lectures that I didn't even hear because I was too hypnotized by her half-naked body swaying before my eyes. And the camera lens. 

I may be her brother, but I am still a man. Not to mention that our ages were very close. I was 22, and she was 26. 

Her face was pretty even when angry, framed by long red hair, and her breasts moved under her top. They were big, and as she yelled so much, waggling her finger at me and saying random things, they were almost popping out of her tank top. That held my gaze for a moment. 

But no, I didn't get hard. 

I was more worried that she was like this in front of all those people. It could become a big problem if my sister found out I was live. But she wouldn't let me say anything, very irritated by the noise and other things. 

I looked out of the corner of my eye at one of the monitors and noticed that the number of people watching was growing. It didn't take long to hit 5,000. 

Would I become a famous streamer because of my hot half-naked sister? 

My glance at the screens caught her attention, which made her also turn that way. Yes, now it was the end. 

She stopped talking and saw her picture on the live feed, with that little bit of clothing. The number of messages that came in was crazy, emojis and phrases about her, many to the point that I couldn't read anything right, even in slow mode. 

"You bastard, you were live and you didn't tell me?" Now she was whispering. She seemed paralyzed as if the camera was an animal that would bite her if she made any sudden movement. 

"And you let me warn you? You came in here and kept screaming non-stop. Who walks into their brother's room in those clothes, Erika? But look, they seem to like you..."

I didn't miss the opportunity to tease her, even though it was a delicate situation. But this reactivated her anger, and she came at me with everything she had, punching me with her fist closed in my direction, screaming like crazy. 

"AAAAAHHH, YOU FUCKER! YOU'VE RUINED MY LIFE! MOM! DAAAD! "

"Hey, calm down! Let me turn off the camera, you're only making it worse! " 

I held her arms as she approached me with punches and even some kicks. Several people were watching this live, and I'm sure it will be on some news video tomorrow. Although I wanted the fame that this exposure would bring, I just wanted to end it all, to turn off the camera before a breast escaped from her tank from all the moving she was doing. 

This sucks. 

She stopped trying to hit me at some point and advanced on the monitors and the camera, entirely out of control. 

I finally got up from the chair to try to stop her from breaking my equipment. Still, all I got was a strong elbow to the chest and my sister grabbing the camera and throwing it out the room's open window, knocking the monitors to the floor and grabbing my phone, still open on Fate GO. 

"No, Erika! Drop it! LET GO OF MY SMARTPHONE NOW!!! "

Before I could stop it, the cell phone met the same fate as the camera, but unlike the first, the device's flight through the window left me panicking. 

I ran out of the room, stumbling over the scattered things and rushed downstairs. Upstairs my sister was laughing like crazy. What had happened to her to act like that? 

Watching television in the living room, my parents looked startled as I ran past them to the front door. 

I heard my sister running down the stairs behind me and, afraid that she would want to get the cell phone before me, I ran faster. 

I left the house and looked around. I was sure the smartphone was somewhere, and I found it right in the middle of the street. I went there immediately, stopping to pick it up from the ground. 

As soon as I picked up the device with the somewhat cracked screen, I heard a horn practically on my side, and the last thing I saw was the image of the summer Artoria I had gotten from the gacha minutes ago. 

17