An average upbringing
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

5th generation chaebols, k-idols, class presidents and smart asses. Honestly, I would like to say that I despise all of them and then will go on a tirade on why I I hate all popular and all cool kids. That is as if this was a web-novel. Sadly, I don't see myself gaining the power to destroy worlds or become a flirt to seduce and create a harem.

I grew up as a middle-class child with both my parents working in finance and law respectively. I went to a stereotypical middle-school in Seoul. I had an average amount of similarly average friends who went to PC cafes, soccer fields and studying halls as much as anyone other poor soul in the Korean education system would have. 

Luckily it's a brand-new start for my average life, I'll be going to a new high-school!

"Ryung!!", yikes oh yeah, I forgot about her for a second Teehee. I have a sister, who got an even shorter stick than me, at 150cm and a weight of 60kg at 19, sometimes even I feel bad for her. "YEOMM RYUNG!!, For fuck's sake get your ass down here!!". Ugh, she's also a pain for everyone to deal with, honestly I kinda wish I was an only child.

As I scrambled downstairs, I combed my short black hair and gelled it to the side as I always have done. 

“Heyy sis”, “you really don't have to wake up the neighbors every time I ignore you for more than 1 second, like, what you love me or something???” 

“shuddup , you almost forgot your breakfast”

“Is mum and dad still away?”

“yeah , at least i hope they’re at least having fun on their vacations, abandoning children in the cold mechanical heart of Korea”

My mother and father seems to be the exact opposite of me and my sister to the point of unrecognizability. Whilst me and my sister have to revise and watch our diet to not become a piggy, they can eat all the food they want and still stay at peak body condition.

“Guh, I hate and love them sometimes”

Last week, I woke up earlier than my sister to find a note on the dinner table in some sort of eerie silence. I read the note and. My. Jaw. Dropped. They left on a 5week long vacation to England. With a helpful wad of cash and a less helpful goodbye letter. My and my sister were abandoned…

Ew, that's enough reminiscing. It's been 1 week since then and now it's time for high school.

 

0