Prologue. Dark Dreams?
226 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Do you like Mecha?
  • Yes Votes: 6 40.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe Votes: 4 26.7%
  • MegasXLR Theme song Votes: 5 33.3%
Total voters: 15 · This poll was closed on Aug 13, 2022 03:16 AM.

Lexi POV

I was abnormal. i knew it. My late mother liked dressing me up in cute clothes, despite being a boy... And I never complained. I knew she was dying. I was 10 when her body finally gave out. I came home from school, bruised and bloody from the daily beatings... And dad was home. He didn't have to say it. I could see it in his eyes... She was gone, my dear, sweet, Weak bodied Mama... But i couldn't cry. Dad needed me.

Like a blink, three years passed. Dad met Amy Strauss, And They got married last autumn... Best of all, she and her son, Levi, accepted me. they understood why i dress the way i do... It was what Mama liked... Its all ive got left of her.

I was still bullied, but not as much, because Levi cooly defended me, with his childhood friend Courtlyn. She wants to be a man.  Dad was happy now, And Amy was miraculously pregnant... At the wedding, we got a lot of flak because She insisted we honor my mothers memory, so she had me stand in her Maid of Honor position, holding Mama's photo. Happinesz came for them... but I'm not happy. For three years ive been dreaming... A dark city, ruins... fire and explosions... And a machine, massive red eyes... it stalks me... i run, but its always there... When it catches me, i wake up... Levi knows. He helps hide the soiled sheets everytime... Nearly every night... But its not the Machine i fear... its the masked man... Teeth like a shark, dead eyes with no color... jet black skin and horns. Laughing... always Laughing. And now, We're dead. It was a Gas bomb... Some psycho attacked the school with Sarin Gas. As i died in agony, i saw the masked man, Canister in his hand, laughing. he knelt close.

"Hello, Bedwetter! Time to go! You and your dear friends now belong to me. I am Belphegor Luxuria, Demon of Light. And don't worry... Your father will be fine." 

The light faded... And i felt Court and Levi grab my shoulders... Then i knew no more...

Authors Note: I apologize for any typos, or slow update schedule... Enjoy.

4