Battle Review.
122 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I Want more
  • Slice Of Life Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Mecha Combat Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Yuri Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Yaoi Votes: 0 0.0%
  • deep conversations Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 12

Lexi POV 

I had a great day so far... All the girls were thrilled to have me here, called me cute... Said they couldn't believe i was ever a guy... Now, School was out for most of them, but i had a military training class i had to attend. apparently, the teacher is the person with the high score on the sim unit... the one i beat... According to Commander Rios, she's quite upset over that, and already dislikes me. So naturally, She centered the lesson around the battle from a week ago, trying to insult me.

"So, Cadets, Soldiers, Logistics trainees... Tell me how three of our best, including the distinguished Erin Rios, Were nearly defeated by enemies that a Rank Amateur then dispatched with ease? A chikd with ZERO training, That was simultaneously being physically MELTED by the machine itself, implanted with cybergrafts, and far more, with no painkillers..." Everyone was silent. 

"Well then, lets ask the party in question. Alexis Stein. Tell me, how did you do what three trained soldiers couldn't?"

"Umm... I... I'm actually not sure. Sierra did most of the work, i was in too much pain to focus at first but... It felt like i was seeing through her eyes..."

"EXACTLY! Synchronization. You and that Machine were so in synch you might as well have been one. But you can't remember the battle at all, can you?" I shook my head. "Then todays lesson is analysis. Vidboard, Battle footage please!"

[Yes, Lieutenant.]

A video began to play... A crimson blur slammed into a fish-like ape creature... It was pulverized by the impact... The red machine, shifting shape as it ran, began to look fox-like... Ahead, An Ape-like mech was being wailed on by three of the Fishbeasts, a nearby Bison like mech Completely disabled... Into this melee the red machine, Sierra, jumped, releasing a smokescreen... when the smoke cleared, the two beast had been slain... Sierra Yipped im triumph. Then helped the Ape and Lion mechs Drag the Bison back to base.

"This is all we have. How those last two were killed is a mystery... one I intend to solve! ALEXIS!"

"y... Yes ma'am?"

"You were mumbling during the replay... What do you remember?"

"Umm..." I took a deep breath, then rewound the footage to the smoke screen... "Activating stealth mode, begin Infared Targeting! Target found. Allies in range, using plasma cutters. Assassination complete. begin retrieval. Thats what Sierra said."

"Infared? Stealth? Assassination? And plasma cutters? WELL, MYSTERY SOLVED!" She ran to her desk, and grabbed a communicator. "Sir! I have reason to believe 13 has stealth capabilities and may have hidden weapons. yes sir" She turned back toward us.

"Alexis Stein, Erin Rios. You are wanted in the Mech hangar. Go."

we both saluted, though mine was sloppy. ""Yes ma'am!""

I wonder why we are needed in the mech bay....

4