75. The Prophecy
2k 5 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fenix disappeared in the white light!

The deck, the bow, the ramming horn, Panther, Pig Emperor, and Sakura, instantly turned to powder. The center of the hull of the Punishment was not far from direct blasted out of a large standard diamond-shaped hole!

"Holy shit!" Raine's eyes widened. What kind of power was this? It simply overturned his three views.

After a sharp phoenix sound, the whole world cleared up!

The four mutants of the Punishment Bounty Corps were blasted to the point of no crumbs left.

The Punishment began to sink, but Raine was no better. With most of his hull gone, he was sinking fast too.

Fancy and Avril went fainted after that, and Armin hurried to hold them both.

"How are Avril and Fancy?"

Armin hurriedly probed the two for breath, and then breathed a sigh of relief, "Captain, they are both still alive."

Raine breathed a long sigh of relief that they were still alive.

After a while, Avril finally woke up, but Fancy was still in a coma. The good thing was that Avril had healing powers. After a little rest, Avril began to try to heal Fancy.

Seeing Avril wake up, Raine was finally slightly relieved. Now he could only leave Fancy to Avril, while he had to solve the sinking ship problem as soon as possible.

"Captain, how is Fancy?" Onebear was anxious.

"Avril is taking care of her, so don't worry, everyone!" Raine was nervous too, but at this time he had to steady the morale of the troops, "Don't worry, Avril will do her best to save Fancy. At this time, we have to trust each other."

"Now the ship is going to sink. Fix the ship first."

"Arsan, Onebear, Twobear. Quick, get the wood over here!"

The Onebear and Twobear looked at each other, Avril just woke up and was doing her best to save Fancy. What else could they say, they could only trust Avril at this time.

If the ship sank, they were going to drown even if Fancy didn't die.

The three quickly swam to the sinking Punishment, disassembled the wood, and shipped it back to Raine.

Raine hurriedly opened the system and quickly started the repair process.

The wind and waves were strong. Now it was a race against time. Arsan and the brothers quickly went back and forth to deliver the wood one at a time, while Terry and Armin desperately scoop water out of the wrecked storage compartment.

With the help of his crew, Raine slowed his sinking question and slowly rebuilt the keel, hull, and deck...

Ten minutes later, Raine finally got the damaged hull roughly repaired. They didn't have to worry about sinking for a while. Raine had Arsan and the others push him near the wreck to speed up material acquisition.

 


 

Early the next morning, after the red sun rose from the sea horizon, from Raine's captain's cabin, a faint voice came out.

"Sister Avril. Is everyone... okay." Fancy opened her eyes and the first words were this.

Onebear and Twobear were thrilled with tears that Fancy has finally been saved!

Avril was exhausted. Using skills continuously made her extremely depleted. When Fancy woke up, Avril smiled, "Fancy, it's okay. Everyone is fine. And I'm going to take a nap first..."

Fancy looked at Avril strangely and was about to ask the others.

As a result, the others also fell back to sleep one after another.

In the captain's room, several people were lying on the disorder.

This night, they were all exhausted.

Fortunately, relying on a large number of resources from the Punishment, their ship had been completely restored to its original appearance.

Even Raine reinforced the ramming horn and hull reinforcement all to level 4.

There were still materials on the ship. Wood, canvas, guns, etc. Not too much, the wind and waves were too strong last night. Arsan and the others were already done their best to salvage materials.

When Fancy woke up, they couldn't stay up any longer. Including White, all fallen asleep.

Fancy stood up and looked at everyone nervously.

"Fancy, it's okay. They're just tired." A tired voice sounded.

Raine's spirit was highly tense from the successive battles. And with a night without sleep, he was also exhausted.

Fancy brought a blanket and covered these people. She pushed the door open and was seeing the sun rising, closed the door behind her, and walked alone to the fence, leaning there looking at the calm sea.

Last night it was still choppy, but today's sea was extraordinarily quiet, nothing like yesterday.

"Captain, are you still here?" Fancy asked in a soft voice.

"I'm always here."

"Captain, I'm sorry, did my attack hurt you?"

"It didn't. But I almost pissed myself because of you." Raine said honestly, "What exactly is this ability you have?"

"My ability comes from my family's heritage. I'm not sure exactly." Fancy said. Her melancholy look was not at all like a twelve-year-old should, "I can't control this ability, that's why I watched my clan members being captured by them." Said, two lines of tears slipped from the corners of Fancy's eyes. Crystal teardrops flew far away with the sea breeze.

"Even now, if it wasn't for sister Avril, I still wouldn't be able to use this ability."

"Fancy, you did well this time. You protected the people you wanted to protect... and the ship." Raine's voice became low and soft all of a sudden.

"People have to have time to grow up. No one is born strong. I believe that one day you will revive your family."

Fancy reluctantly smiled slightly, "Really? Captain, if that day comes, will you help me?"

"Me? With an attack of your intensity, on second thought. It's best to stay away for me."

Fancy was amused by Raine, this time with a less forced smile, "Captain, didn't you say that all people need time to grow? I'm sure you'll keep growing too!" Fancy gradually put away her smile, "To be honest, although you're just a ship, I've never seen a captain as calm as you are."

"We defeated a far more powerful fleet with just one ship! Captain, I think you're superb."

Raine laughed, "Is it really a good idea for us to be flattering each other?"

"Not flattering, Captain. You remind me of a prophecy that has been passed down in our Sea King Tribe."

"Eh? What kind of prophecy is that?" Raine asked curiously.

"One day, an incomparably huge supership will take us all and face an unparalleled crisis." Fancy replied

"I didn't believe it before, but now..."

"You believe it?"

"Still!" Fancy laughed, "However, I think if the prophecy is true. Then that super warship must be you!"

Raine froze for a moment.

The word super warship made him think of his own system, the "Super Battleship System". Except that such things as prophecy were too ethereal, and if Fancy's tribal prophecy was accurate. How come they hadn't predicted their own disaster?

Of course, this word cannot be said.

"Captain, don't worry. I will keep getting stronger!"

"This time we survived by a fluke. And in the future, we will face stronger opponents. I will work together with all the crew to protect our home!"

Raine watched the sea breeze lift the girl's long hair, vaguely saw Fancy blue but incomparably perfect side face, slightly yellowish hair flying between the blue sky and sea. This image was just like a painting.

"Yes, we all have to become stronger..." Said Raine could not hold on any longer and fell into a deep sleep.

Announcement
Early access to 8 chapters at least on my Patreon.
62