2nd Question
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"2nd question" (jacob)

"Ask away kid"(Raevin Daevin)

"How can I get a slave" (Jacob)

"Thats a sensitive topic there, when I mean sensitive I really mean it."(Raevin Daevin)

"Do you know why its so sensitive?" 

( Raevin Daevin)

While Raevin Daevin was talking Jacob thought reminded Raevin Daevin as his naggy Grandpa

* I regret not being a great child to my family and to not say goodbye to my loved ones*

"Hey listen up cause ill only tell you this once" (Raevin Daevin)

"Hmm? Ah! Yes carry on" (Jacob)

"Slavery is a word that carries dark meanings, When you get enslaved by the obedience magic , or how slave sellers would call it Master slave pact. One can be a slave through different means, for example a person has a outstanding amount of debt , and if he/she doesn't pay in time the law will force you to become a slave , but you can buy out from being a slave once you have saved enough, if it's okay with the master though. Second is when pillagers raid a village and enslave the villagers for money, although its illegal the soldiers of the kingdom or empire responsible for protecting , cant do a thing because no one can report it to them because all the villagers are already captured , thirdly when a slave gives birth, automatically the child will also be a slave given if the mother doesn't know the father, or the master can adopt it and treat it as his own."(Raevin Daevin)

"The price of a slave is determined from the roles he/she has and the number of role slots left, race wise there is no rise in price because there are no superior races everyone has their own strength and weakness, and roles aren't determined because of one's race, next is beauty no rise because every buyer has his/her own preference in buying, but high class slaves get auctioned to a auction house , and the highest bidder gets the slave." (Raevin Daevin)

"Woah I didn't think it would be that deep and a serious topic."(Jacob)

"Pro tip think what you want to say first, kid."(Raevin Daevin)

"Im sorry.... Im still learning and coping "(Jacob)

"Good , now I will tell you how and where to find slave sellers , listen now kid ,this information is special, because this is a free city it doesn't have a full time slave seller here , but 3 days from now my friend Samuel a fellow merchant is coming here with slaves , they are stopping here to rest so its the best time to look at the slaves, as a gift ill buy you a slave of your choosing, BUT KEEP IN MIND I WONT TOLERATE VIOLENCE UNDERSTAND ME!" (Raevin Daevin)

Seeing Raevin Daevin like this gave me shivers and I almost pissed myself Im glad I practiced holding my bladder when I was a kid

On how wonderful times were.

But back to reality

"Yes sir, I promise you I am a person who wants peace more than anything!" (Jacob)

"I trust you , I dont want my business partner dead by my hands. "(Raevin Daevin)

Maybe Raevin Daevin chose this city as his base because of it free from slaves and anyone can do what they want here but they have to follow the law.

"Now if you want anything else work for it. You have to be physically fit and mentally stable and to do that ill give you special work naturally ill pay you handsomely." (Raevin Daevin)

" Thank you for this opportunity sir! When do I start ? " (Jacob)

" Now! Youll be my secretary follow me and learn the art of managing a business"(Raevin Daevin)

"Right on it sir Raevin Daevin" (Jacob)

Its the least I can do to show my thanks to him for helping me during those rough days.

"Now do you see this place?" (Raevin Daevin)

"Yes sir " (Jacob)

We were still in his office , looking around the there was paperwork on top of paperwork.

"Is my work doing paperwork?"(Jacob)

"No kid I do the paperwork you do the arranging, arrange them by date."(Raevin Daevin)

"Oh ok , ill do it now if you don't mind" (Jacob)

"Good ill be out for a while , I have business to attend to" (Raevin Daevin)

"This maybe rude to ask sir , but why give me a slave of my choosing when you oppose slavery?" (Jacob)

" Dont you think its rude refusing a gift? Well to answer your question I do oppose slavery thats why I'll give you a slave to let that slave experience freedom , freedom that seemed impossible of being a reality, because most masters of slaves abuse their slaves, I trust you Jacob of taking care of a slave and teaching it , thats what I did , most of my employees are former slaves , and their talent is outstanding, you can find hidden gems in the most weird places. And I think giving you a slave is a way to slowly forget about your hidden pain and suffer less , I know its hard for you to accept these sudden changes but you have to face reality and move forward." (Raevin Daevin)

After listening to him I really underestimated him and his wisdom, As the saying goes "With age comes , wisdom follows".

"THANK YOU SIR! Thank you for trusting me !" (Jacob)

"Yeah yeah, now get to work before I change my mind" (Raevin Daevin)

"On it!" (Jacob)

0