Chapter 6
120 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6 

.

.

By: Child of Fate 

.

.

*** 

.

.

“So…you already reached the peak of Rank F?” Goddess of Luck asked in surprise.

This was out of her expectations. She thought her champion might take 2 or 3 YABs to reach the peak but it took him only one fucking YAB to reach the peak of the F rank.

If she were to put the strength of the peak of rank F, then it is considered to be the strongest person in a non-magical or without any high-tech universe.

“Wait, you mean you became the strongest person in your world at the age of just five!!” The Goddess exclaimed.

For the first time, she felt her common sense of Void breaking down. She could understand if her champion becomes the strongest at the age of fifteen, twelve, or even ten…but at the age of five…? It was unexpected but happy news.

“How much time did it pass in the Void?” The champion asked as he patted the head of a cute girl with long white hair of his same age.

The girl or the UW of Ian's Home Universe enjoyed the pat on her head and quietly ate the cookies which were kept on the plate in her two hands.

Currently, the three of them were sitting in a cozy living room as Ian and Sarah sat beside each other on a two-seater sofa while Talya sat on an armchair near those two.

Picking a cookie- specially made by her champion- from her share, she asked, “Only one YAB passed. And your cookies are delicious!”

Even though she can live without food, she still enjoys eating delicious food. So eating the homemade cookies made by her champion even made it sweeter and more delicious. 

“And…was this house designed by you, Ian?” Talya asked as she looked at the living room and other rooms of the big house.

“It was a little troublesome but with the help of Sarah and my designs, she was easily able to transform her only small bedroom into a cozy house.”

Currently, the three of them are in the Soul Dimension of Sarah, where she can control and materialize anything and from anywhere. 

When Talya had come for the first time to Sarah's Soul Dimension, what welcomed her was a small pink bedroom mostly filled with cute pushes and sweet wrappers here and there. So looking at the new house was a shock for her. 

After a little persuasion from Ian, Sarah made a house to live in according to his designs. And in return, Sarah demanded a lot of delicious sweets from him. And what can he do about it? After all, UWs don't get a toothache after eating a lot of sweets.

“Talya, I want to rank up, so…can you tell me how it is decided to conquer which universe?” Ian asked.

And like a dutiful Goddess, Talya started to explain the process of taking universes under one's rule.

“First thing, to conquer different universes, you need to complete one mission given to you by the UW. The mission can be hard and simple, and after completing it, UW will recognize you as his/her worthy master to serve.”

“Second thing, different UWs give different missions, according to the situation present in their respective universes. Like a cultivation-filled universe will have a mission to become the strongest person in that universe, while a non-supernatural universe might have a mission of becoming a successful person without the use of certain skills.”

“There are universes on the verge of disappearance or destruction due to various reasons and might be desperate to become bonded to someone to save themselves.”

“And there are also universes who have ill intentions towards champions, heroes, and gods. They mostly entice you or capture you forever in their universe by giving impossible missions.”

Ian just quietly listened to her explanation while nodding in between, but inside his head, he had already started to consider thousands of possibilities and different scenarios he might find himself.

And this terrified him a lot. Because he never knew or had the knowledge of these many possibilities. 

But unknown to him, Calm Mind and Concentration skills helped him to gain a lot of knowledge about different scenarios in different universes from the sealed memories of his previous lives. 

Well, he doesn't need to know that a certain Rider servant in his Soul Dimension wanted her favorite character- who was her master- to have OP skills at the start of his journey. She was already bored with the weak-to-strong troupe.

“Here, take this list of UWs and their missions. I had personally sorted out the list and know that all of them don't have any ill intention toward you.”  

The Goddess said with a sadistic grin as she remembered how she had beaten the shit out of those UW who had even thought of harming her Champion. 

Without caring how his goddess made the list, Ian started to read the missions one by one.

Killing all the evil of the universe…Cucking all the men of the universe…Having a big harem in a monogamous universe…Killing all the pedo and cursed fetish lovers of the universe…

After reading the long list of weird missions, Ian became skeptical about the characters of those UW.

“How about this universe, Talya? I think with my current skill set I might be able to complete it.” Ian said as he pointed at the mission which he found out to be the most normal on the list.

UW: Cultivation based 

Size: Contains a lot of galaxies 

Mission: Destroy all the plans and kill the previous favoured son of Heaven/UW and bring back balance to the chosen Planet and its Higher Realm of the galaxy.

Time difference: 1 YAB= 50 years 

“Hmm. Okay…it is not too hard nor too simple…You had already done similar types of missions in your previous lives.” Tanya said while muttering the last part to herself.

She has enough confidence that Ian will be able to complete the universe like a breeze, and even if some unexpected situation comes, Talya is relieved to know that there are seven women with powers and combat equal to a God or Goddess in his Soul Dimension.

“But how is the process of transmigration or rebirth into another universe?”

“Well, first your soul gets divided into parts, one part anchoring your Home Universe and stopping the time in it until you complete your mission. While the other part reincarnates in the person UW chooses without any memories, and according to mission requirements, your part in that universe will receive all the memories back at a certain age.”

“And after the mission is completed, the body and soul of that universe will merge into your main body and soul which is anchoring the home universe. Your main body or age won't change due to merging but you can transform your body into the same body of the conquered universe. While your soul part merges all the new skills and abilities to the main soul.”

“It's a convenient method…But do all heroes and champions do this?” Ian asked.

“No, the type of method to enter another world is chosen by Gods or Goddesses. And my method is one of the most efficient and safest methods.” The Goddess said proudly.

Ian thanked her genuinely.

“Thanks, Talya, for taking care of me.”

Which made the Goddess filled with happiness and sweetness in her heart. But much to her horror, she noticed all the cookies on her plates vanished.

“You…how dare you!! Give me back my cookies!!” Talya roared.

As the ruler of the Soul Dimension, weakening the perception of a Goddess was easy to do and so was stealing cookies by Sarah.

Giving the most innocent look, she asked Ian,“..You will come every week, right?”

And soon enough Ian had to bribe *cough* compensate Sarah so that he doesn't need to babysit the UW more in the future.

.

.

*** 

.

.

“Third Brother! Don't worry Tang sect will not perish like this.” A woman wearing a long pink dress with long hair that had been braided tried to console her husband.

“Xiao Wu, I would hate it if the Tang sect got destroyed as I was not able to interfere since I am the God Enforcer of the Divine Realm. But don't worry, it seems a new star will rise soon enough and he will be closely linked to Tang Sect, according to his destiny I previously checked.” A man with long blue hair and blue robes said with a calculated look in his eyes. 

With a little displeasure, Xiao Wu scolded, “But…you promised me you won't look or try to change the destiny of mortals, unlike those gods.”

With a gentle look, Tang San said, “Xiao Wu…what I'm doing is for the greater good of the Douluo continent after the last continental collision.”

Hoping that what her husband said is the truth, she kept her head on his shoulders and looked at the beautiful scenery of the Divine Realm from up above the clouds.

“I hope…Third Brother…I just hope everything will be alright…”

“Shush..Just sleep okay? I don't think our second child wants his mother to become upset.” He said while gently rubbing the belly of his wife.

Xiao Wu smiled a little and closed her eyes but unknown to her, her husband had a crazy look in his eyes as he saw the threads of destiny break the perfect future for him he saw previously. 

“Just wait for a little bit more…I will succeed…”

A whisper escaped from the man's mouth as the plant of Chaos grew more in his soul.

.

.

***

.

.

A/N: Updates might become irregular and the quality of chapters might not be up to your expectations for the next 6 months. 

My final exam date for 12th std or last year of high school was announced, which put me in a tight spot. 

So hope that…I don't get fucked up in my exams.

.

.

*** 

.

.

.

5