1.1 encounter
754 4 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"hello" (normal speaking)
-hello- (thinking)

[Hello] (Talking on the phone)

{action}

 

--------------------------------- ------------

9:39...

Koji checked his cell phone flip style.

his body was sweating profusely, his mind had become so detached during the exercise that he forgot when his body was supposed to stop.

it hurt to breathe, he felt the sweat run down his back and forehead.

He used to exercise in a small park next to the building where his apartment was. The only thing that could be heard were the moths that constantly hit each other with the headlights that illuminated the site.

He hated feeling this way, one of his most ingrained habits was cleanliness, and no, he couldn't stand being dirty for long.

a part of him wanted to remove the sweatshirt that had clung to his skin.

"Damn," Koji muttered. He did not have good experiences related to his sweat and the public.

decided to think hard about how he would return home, he was a person who felt trapped trying to live normally.

he should have done the shopping before...

it wasn't that bad Right? he just had to focus and not meet anyone's eyes.

enter, buy and leave.
....

irasshaimase! 

...

Koji entered the minimarket, he was greeted by a greeting, he didn't even nod.

green tea, green tea, green tea...
...
he had done well.
...

his mind felt happy, rarely was this place deserted, usually, there were one or two people.

Well, he could feel calmer, and yes, he was a freak. He had gotten used to getting weird looks from the store clerks over the months.

but it was his way of minimizing the risks, the less interaction, the less his gift acted.

He had chosen this small store after having studied the area well.

I just had to grab that bento and go through the register.

-someone else entered-

irasshaimase!

failed...

he only had to hope that it wasn't a woman...

"Just stick to the plan..."

just pay and leave.

He wanted to avoid touching his sweaty forehead as a reflex to avoid the stress that was constantly hurting him.

if he turned down this aisle he could get to the cash register faster.

"shit~"

he bumped into a girl checking the shelf.

the girl noticed it slightly and frowned. His current appearance probably wasn't pretty, after all, he was wearing an old sweaty sweatshirt, with the hood over his equally sodden hair.

Thank god he was wearing the mask.

She gathered a strand of her hair and put it behind her ear while looking at him.

the girl moved to make the sweaty guy pass quickly.

Koji reached the cash register.

As he took the short walk to his apartment, he realized that the girl was very beautiful.

silky black hair, handsome features, and a well-proportioned body. quite a modern nadeshiko.

he couldn't see anymore because he wanted to avoid their eyes meeting.

to all this... despite having lived through so many poisonous situations with the opposite gender.

He had never developed gynophobia.

He was a healthy straight man, or at least that's what he believed, or was being attracted to violent women wrong?...

"Haaf~" Koji sighed, he really should stop doing that.

The building where he lived was not a luxurious place, but it was not old either. Still, his apartment was on the top floor and he had to go upstairs. this place had been meant for youngsters after all.

but his introspection vanished the moment he was outside his apartment...

there was a cardboard box with groceries...

It wasn't the first time he had come across gifts or things left on purpose for him to find.

Did anyone find him?...

Was there someone inside the building who knew him?

no, that was not possible, a good part of the building was without occupants, and they were mostly guys who were included in their postgraduate studies.

he had made sure to hide his home address from his mother...

Koji walked over to the box.

she hoped it wasn't anything dangerous or unpleasant, almost all the memories of similar experiences swirled in her mind.

{koji noticed a small note stuck to one of the grocery packages and picked it up for information}

- please eat well, and stay healthy and strong. Ueno Shizuka-

koji exhaled a bit of air that she had been holding tight.

it was a note from his old sensei at jhs. Ueno-sensei, was a woman with cold eyes, very strict and disciplined.

She had helped him finish school when he stopped attending.

Usually, any interaction with a woman would put him in alert mode, he wouldn't even dare to cross words with them.

Despite everything, there were certain exceptions, like Ueno-sensei. The first time he sought counseling with her, their interaction did not provoke anything in her.

her cold and apathetic gaze remains to this day.

She had been his link to the outside world in the weeks after the event that had caused him to drop out of school.

although he had never provided her with his residence address...

well... Maybe he got it from the coordination of his old school.
...

"huh?, Nakatani-kun?"

"eh?"

Koji reacted to the mention of his last name and saw the man from the real estate agent who was in charge of renting the apartments.

"Isn't it a bit late to work out?"

"ah, good night Miyasato-san, I just got back"

"young people these days don't know when to stop huh?" Miyamoto mentioned disapprovingly while shaking his head.

"Is something wrong Miyamoto-san?"koji

"Nothing important Nakatani-kun. The owner of the building will have a relative occupying one of the empty apartments "

"I was sent to check them at the last minute"

"I see"

Koji nodded at the new information.

-This man was working at 10 pm- Koji complained about the hypocrisy in his mind.

After saying goodbye and entering his apartment, Koji decided to take a hot shower and sleep.

tomorrow.

Tomorrow will be a great day.

he would start his plan to become a typical mc and get a harem.

 


~Kajiwara Yuko pov~

[I want you to listen to me right now!! ]
"..."

[How many times do I have to tell you! ]

"..."

 

"I already talked to my father"

 

[Kajiwara Yuko! How many times have I told you that he's not a good man, stop talking to him and come back to the house right now!!]

"...do you think I don't know?"

[...]

"I'm tired of hearing you talk about men, mother! Why the hell should your hatred of my father interest me? "

"he hurt us but you're also hurting me..."

...

[ ...come back tonight...please...we can talk about it between the two of us]

"....fine..."Despite having answered affirmatively to her mother, Kajiwara Yuko had made a decision.

at least he would go with her tonight...

{her face is illuminated by the glow of her Flip phone screen while texting her mother's chauffeur and security.}

tomorrow she would be moving, it wasn't an early decision, he had been thinking about it since his last quarter at jhs.

"Haaf," she sighed, the relative anger had thrown her off balance a bit.

she didn't hate her parents, she just didn't want to be around either of them.

well, at least he wouldn't see his bastard father anymore, who had run away from Tokyo with his lover.

His parents were in a tortuous process called divorce.

not calm at all, and more so when both parties sculpted poison between them.

she wanted her mind to be at peace, she constantly ran away from home to forget the problems.

this shouldn't be like this...

She had been studying quietly in a school for girls and her problems were solved relatively easily, after all, she was the prettiest girl.

The girls at her school throw themselves on the floor, like a rug, only for her not to step into a mud puddle.

She had it all planned. She will graduate and enter the most prestigious university in Japan where she will meet her handsome husband.

"..."
She had to stop thinking that way. Nothing was easy in this life, even if his family was relatively wealthy.

and it all started when his mother discovered his father's infidelity.

her home became a screaming house...

of course, it hurt her... she wanted to grow up and have a family like her mother.

she wanted to find love...

many times she dreamed of herself in an ideal relationship. with a man just as attractive as her.

but for the last few months, her mother had been trying to wash her mind, men were dirty, perverted, they didn't seek romance and everything vanished when the passion was over.

Although she didn't believe all that, she had to give her mother a little reason.

And he found out the more he got lost on the streets of Japan.

she had never had so much freedom as now.

before she couldn't even be out after 6:00 pm on the street...

Now only when her mother realized she wasn't there was when she took an interest in her.

as if she were a doll to decorate her mother's living room.

on these aimless outings, he saw many things.

men following her.

men trying to pick her up.

even people who pretended to know her to try to get her to talk to them.

dirty perverts trying to film up her skirt or what her butt looked like.

but luckily he was able to get rid of that pest before they did anything to her.

...

Her mother was a little right.

Perhaps it was at that moment that she decided to stop traveling in places where there was no way to be safe.

and began to frequent places to see people better...

She constantly stayed jumping from cafeteria to cafeteria, until her mother called her to return.

She knew that her mother called her because in a certain way she was someone vulnerable because of her age. After all, she was a woman and because of many other things.

but...

She wanted so badly to believe that her mother was wrong.

that there were good men out there...

She had won the entrance exam for a mixed school.

and she would start living without her mother's influence tomorrow.

a blank start.

but it is not that she would be naive, in the face of any approximation.

Perhaps that was why she had been trying to force an image of an indomitable woman on her and a sharp tongue that would make everyone back down.

it seemed she would have to wait a little longer before they passed her by.

-...-

She was a little thirsty now...

It was a little late but the minimarkets were always open, surely he would run into some weirdo there.

...

22