Chapter 7
76 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While looking at nothingness I lounge my hand forward like wanting to grab something in height of my neck. And indeed there is really something there and it started struggling. Then I heard a voice:

"Please, don't hurt me."

It seams the spy couldn't struggle out of my strong grip. He knows too much now. He saw that I have very good senses and strength and I even discovered him but I am neither hero not some higher class. I could play dumb and say I just had a hunch but that is not gonna work. I could say I am assassin but they don't have this kind of strength. I decided on most reasonable option. As I am slime I decided to devour him without trace but I don't know how. So I just tried by feeling and my hand turned into a dark slime witch slowly spread all over him and then started turning him into liquid slime until he was gone. Now I had too much mass so I tried to compress it throughout my whole body and result was me gaining twice the density in my body but I decided to make even more dense body by making myself not plump but normal.

 Because of the density my body become quite hard so I tried creating some sort of metal sword but it didn't work and I created a slime sword so I decided to pour all of my unnecessary density in it and make it harder to destroy. Then I made its edges sharper because I can change it's shape at will. I left it in corner in my room because it would be suspicious to carry slime sword around, duh.

 Then I think again what to do about the disappearance of the spy and I come to logical conclusion. If I want to live as a summoned and not demon lord it is only logical that I am not Kuro Azrael. Let me say this simpler, I will replace another summoned and leave a mystery behind. Then I take my sword, absorb it in me then create a new form, this time clone of my self with all organs from slime or at least all organs I can remember and colour them accordingly and create a lot of slime to look like blood. I place him on the floor and slash his throat. Mystery is who killed Kuro and for church or royalty whoever set him is who killed the spy. Then I look at the hour it was 9 p.m. I locked my door from inside and sat on the bed, above the bad was window witch I could use as escape. Then I waited for time to pass. Once is was 1 a.m. I left the room unlocked and transformed into distorted humanoid slimy figure so I wouldn't be recognised and it was 1 a.m. so if anybody saw me they would think they are tripping. I started gliding towards Sora's room and knocked on his door.

"Who is there?"

I heard Sora's voice from the other side. I messed with my vocal chords so spy wouldn't recognize my voice.

"The one thou called."

I answered. Then he opened the door and got a bit startled. I immediately rushed in and tried to devour spy behind his door and it seem he had one too. While devouring the spy Sora for some reason tought he had an upper hand so he said:

"From now on you will do as I say if you don't want to get killed."

I turned around and lunged at Sora devouring him too. What fool was he thinking he had upper hand in this fight. After devouring him I close the room door and shape-shift into Sora. With that I was one of the summoned and not a demon lord!

Chapter 8 may not come tomorrow like this one yesterday because I just won't. What do you think about series so far? Is it good? I would like if someone could write that in a comment below😉. Thanks for reading so far.

1