Chapter 5
1.4k 1 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" " - speaking

' ' - thinking

[ ] - system talking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Holy Shit" was the only word that came out of Leo's mouth after looking at his Unique Skill overpowered effect, 'especially Unbreakable Skin, that skill is so powerful, I mean look at its complete Immunity to Physical, Elemental, and Weaponry damage.'

'So, I can only be damaged with Haki or shock procedure by the attacks, and not to forget about suffocation caused by straggling because in Mythology Hercules kills Nemean Lion by straggling him but almost everyone that need breathing will die from that, so I shouldn't consider it a big weakness.'

"system, I want to use my Personal weapon token now," leo said while thinking about the specific weapon he could get.

[ ok host ]

.

[ using Personal Weapon token ]

.

[ all the weapons selected for this will be growth type]

.

[ Please select the category

Swords

Spears

Bow

Guns

Axes

Warhammer

Scythe

Clubs

Daggers

Polearms

Throwing Blades

Gauntlet

      .

      .

Pickaxes

      .

      .

Brick

      .

Tanks

Ships

Airplanes

      .

        ]

'System, can you show me the ship's category' Leo without even bothering to look at different options.

Even if I know, how cool swords are or how awesome Spears are, in a world where I am going to spend most time traveling at Sea then, a ship that will grow stronger with me is most important.

.

[ Showing ship's category ]

.

[

Argo

The Inferno

Pequod

Black Pearl

The Jackdaw

Queen Anne's Revenge

Silent Mary

      .

      .

Cobra

Hai Peng

Interceptor

HMS Endeavour

      .

        ]

' all these ships look awesome, but I will still choose Black Pearl, well there is no reason for this choice other than this is freaking Black Pearl' I mean who didn't want to sail in Black Pearl after watching Pirates of the Caribbean.

'system, I choose Black Pearl'

.

[ Black Pearl (ship) has been selected as a personal weapon]

.

[

Black Pearl (ship)

Type: East Indiaman and Galleon hybrid

Length: 60 meters

Armaments: 32 x 12-pounds cannons( Damage caused by these cannons will equal to the damage caused by owner's full power attack in his base form)

Appearance: The Black Pearl was a three-masted ship, with the appearance of a hybrid between a galleon and an East Indiaman. As a pirate vessel, the Black Pearl's most obvious and infamous features were her tattered black sails and soot-colored hull.

At the aft of the ship beneath the helm, was the captain's quarters. The captain's quarters were very spacious compared to the crew's quarters. The captain used their quarters to dine, hold private conversations, and navigate. It could also have been used as a surgery area or even gundeck if needed. Above the captain's quarters was the upper deck. The wheel was found here as was the belfry.

The crew's quarters were near the middle of the ship. This area was filled with hammocks that the crew slept in. The crew's quarters also had a few of the ship's cannons. The lowest part of the ship was used as storage. Among the supplies kept there were ammunition and food. The Black Pearl also had a brig comprised of two cells.

The Black Pearl is moderately armed, as it carried 32 cannons: 18 on the gun deck and 14 on the upper deck. She is said to be "nigh uncatchable", where she either overtakes or flees all other ships, including the Interceptor (regarded as the fastest ship in the Caribbean) and the Flying Dutchman (which is actually faster against the wind). While the Black Pearl did have some amount of supernatural associated with it, being the only ship to outrun the Flying Dutchman, it still could be damaged or sunk.

Another advantage the Black Pearl has is her ability to hide in the sea at night.

Abilities:

Self Repairing: Black Pearl will repair itself from the damage by absorbing the materials required for the repair.

Complete Control: Black Pearl can be controlled by the thought of the owner. the owner can also control sailing directions, speed, etc.

Growth: As owner strength increases, Black Pearl's durability and attack power(cannons) will also increase.

Blessings of the sea: no other Ship can be faster than the Black Pearl in the Sea.

        ( Self Repairing, Complete Control & Growth are there because Black Pearl is a Personal Weapon.)

]

"it is way more awesome than I thought it would be"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wherever we want to go, we go. That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails; that's what a ship needs. But what a ship is...what the Black Pearl really is...is freedom."

―Jack Sparrow

32