Chapter 73
381 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" " - Speaking

' ' - Thinking

[ ] - System Talking

!! !! - Crew Card


As the distance between the ships and Levi became smaller and smaller, he let out a thunderous roar as a humongous whirlpool started forming between the unprepared Marine ships.

"Karppp!"

.

A few seconds before, on one of the battleships.

"Sir, that ship has suddenly stopped sailing," a Marine soldier from the crow's nest said to his three superior officers.

His words immediately caused confusion among his superior officers, as they were surprised by this turn of events. Why would a pirate ship suddenly stop running away from them when it was clearly trying to escape before? Unless now these pirates think they can defeat them.

"The small-time pirates really think they could defeat us," one of the Lieutenant ranked officers said with a tone full of humor.

What he said was not wrong. After all, the idea of them being defeated by the pirates of East Blue is ridiculous, as they had been sailing under Vice Admiral Garp for a few years. They had seen the horrors of the New World, so for them, being defeated by some no-name pirates was ridiculous.

But instead of agreeing with his statement, the only captain-ranked officer on the ship said, "don't joke around about it. They have already defeated a logia fruit user in Logue town, so we can't underestimate them."

"Captain is right about it, Max. You should refrain from taking our opponents..."

"Karppp!!!"

But suddenly, a thunderous roar-like sound cut their conversation short as all the Marines heard this loud sound.

And as soon as that happened, the water started to spin between the ships at a dangerous pace.

"What the... Where did that sound come from?" the marine captain asked, but before anyone could reply, the sound of a whirlpool forming could be heard underneath the ship.

*Whoop-whoop*

*Whoop-whoop*

"When did this Whirlpool form? This is clearly not Grand Line..." Lieutenant Max said before two of the regular Marien ships that were sailing close to each other crashed because of the Whirlpool.

*Crash*

*Crash*

.

As the three Marine ships desperately try to escape, the Whirlpool he has created. Levi started to buff himself to the max by using Dragon Dance.

*Crashed*

Another ship succumbed to Whirlpool's power. The other two battleships did not escape unscratched, as the previously destroyed ships' broken parts started smashing into the remaining vessels.

"We finally escaped," one of the Marine soldiers said as they finally escaped the range of the Whirlpool.

"Did you pick up anything?" The captain asked Lieutenant Max, as he was the only one with Observation Haki on the ship right now.

Max shook his head in denial after hearing his superior officer's questions, "No, captain James, I did not sense any fishman or anyone that could have created it."

But before Captain James could say anything, a giant tsunami quickly rose from the sea and began moving towards them.

"What the hell? Not even a fishman could do something like this casually," James said before jumping into the air while taking out his sword.

With the help of Moonwalk, he quickly reached the wave as his sword started to be covered in a black substance. He promptly slashed his sword forward as hard as possible, releasing a flying slash toward the tsunami.

It could be said that James is really worthy of following Garp, as not only is he an advanced swordsman, but he also knows Armament Haki.

The tsunami was easily sliced apart by his flying slash. Still, before he could do anything else, a high-pressure jet of water came from the sea and smashed into him at blinding speed.

This attack sent Captain James into the sea, where Levi was already waiting for him with some dark energy gathering near his mouth.

Levi roars, "Magi karppp," still in his shrunken state, as he uses an aqua jet to rush towards James.

After closing the distance, Levi quickly used a bite attack on James's neck, and with one swift motion, he tore his throat, thus ending this man's life.

James, who was still disoriented by the previous attack and falling into the sea, could not react to his attack.

Levi released his shrunken state as he swam toward the surface after throwing James' corpse away.

.

"I should follow the captain into the sea," Mark said as he leaped into the water with complete confidence.

But luck was not on his side; just as he jumped, Levi appeared from beneath the water with his jaw wide open.

"Oh fuck!" escaped his mouth as all the colors drained from his face while he fell into his mouth.

*Gulp*

Levi swallowed him whole, and then he looked at the two battleships coldly.

Looks of horror appeared on everyone's faces as they saw this giant redfish killing Max.

*Karppp*

Just after swallowing Max, Levi let out a roar as a very bright and dazzling white light instantly covered him.

It was the light of Pokemon evolution. Almost every Pokemon must pass through this phase when they reach a certain level. Levi, who had already reached D++ rank in strength, was eligible for evolution.

As the evolution light burst forward, it not only alarmed everyone in the surrounding area but also alarmed people in Logue town.

.

When he saw Levi getting covered by a light for a telescope, Zoro asked, "What is that light for?"

It was the first time Zoro or anyone else had seen such a phenomenon.

Rindou, who was also looking at Levi, suddenly had a thoughtful look on her face before she excitedly said, "It's a Pokemon evolution. Pokemon get covered by this type of light when they evolve."

Her words instantly caused a wave of excitement among the surrounding crew members as they all became excited by this turn of events.

.

While Levi's crew members were excited about this, the same could not be said for those Marines.

They could only feel the pressure from Levi increasing as time passed on.

As the light fades, one can see the changes that occurred during his evolution. Levi transformed from a big redfish to a long serpent-like sea creature.

His body started to change as his fish-like body became longer and more slender, like a serpentine body, with a three-pointed crest-like structure on his head.

(Image here)

*Gyaaa*

Newly evolved Levi lets out a roar so strong that it almost overturns the two battleships in front of him.

Levi opened his mouth, and crimson energy, with a white aura in the center, started to gather in front of his mouth, with white sparks coming off of it.

That move was a Hyper Beam, one of the most destructive attacks any Pokemon can learn. Levi, however, was using it on these battleships.

"Gyraaa!" Levi then fires a crimson beam of energy from his mouth on his opponent, with an orange ring of aura bursting around a part of the beam when it is fired.

(Image here)

The crimson death beam hits the ships and instantly vaporizes them. Even after destroying its target, the beam does not weaken. It continues to move and lands on a random small island near them.

*Boom*

*Boom*

The dead beam fired by Levi almost destroyed the whole island.

He muttered, "Gya!" (Nani!) with a stunned expression on his face.

Even Levi was not expecting this attack to be so powerful, an attack so powerful that it almost erased a small island.

But the next moment, his expression changed as he fell into the sea without being able to move.

Levi has exhausted all his energy in this one attack, and now he is not even able to move on his own.

"Gyra gyra dos!" (Help me, please I am drowning!)

.

On an unknown island

The island was in strange tranquility, as only the sounds of waves crashing on the beach could be heard.

But it did not last long as, with a purple flash, a body of a sixteen years old boy appeared on its beach.


(Word Count:1350)

.

If you like my story and want to read up to 12 chapters ahead, then check out my pa treon: https://www.Pat  Reon.com/Hit30

.

If you want you could also join my discord server: https://Dis Cord.gg/XFYKYnvcqr

(Without space)

The links is also in the synopsis

.

13